[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Eppy said:

Where do you think was Hye Kyo in the new IG post?

Yup... me too curious where exactly and when was this taken ??? 

1 hour ago, dora2211 said:

This was taken today at Ordinary People movie premier :heart:

Too curious...

1) Why is kyo not wit Ki ??

2) who is this with ki ???

3) why she almost covering her face?? 

agreed with comment before it seems to be a throwback photo during her trip in Japan last Jan, seems like the place or vacation itself hold a very dear memory to her, perhaps due to presence of a certain someone or a particular milestone (pls pardon my delulu)

anyway, I don't think need to read too much into JK photo here, as much as I badly want them to be together in public, seems like not the time for it yet, especially at a movie premiere since it will only steal the limelight from the main event, opposite to their characteristics as a low profile couple regardless their sought-after positions... The other person seems like a fan of his, her outfit due to weather cos i remember JK wore turtleneck to award event few days ago so must be still cold over there... 

Having said that, delightful to see hawkeye fan(s) already spotted the appearance of his favourite one-and-only watch in another private photo, ahhh so that little 'celebrity' is still keep intact with him as of now :tongue:

Editted: so the person is wife of the person who posted this photo, thanks to @hclover96 for clarification

I hope this forum is avoided of being turned into a jealousy fest.

there are forums dedicated to SJK alone and SHK alone, to post any sightings of them, and then there is this precious forum for anything related to the 2 of them.  I really don't understand sometimes why would there be postings of just one of them with other people, being posted here, and not only these postings give no reason to spaz about SSC, it instigates unnecesary inquisition and arouses negativities that as shippers, that type of activity would do us no benefit nor make us look good.

if there is sighting of joongki or HyeKyo with other people but s/he has a certain accessory, or the person s/he's with , somehow related to our OTP and their links to each other, then by all means please post it here and let's spaz in a happy positive way.  We can def do without the other type of news.

Thanks in advance for taking this into consideration.

Happy Shipping!

It's interesting to see Kyo update her IG when SJ went to the movie premiere. Kyo usually update her IG at late night but not in the afternoon. Talking about timing. Our SS just too cute.

by the way, i think the IG photo is a throwback of Kyo's Japan trip. Correct me if I am wrong. 

Today is the first day of Spring, we as shippers are patiently waiting for our SS news. 

Its a goodbye for winter post of shk...old pic..and this latest pic from sjk is just an ordinary..he was probably there to support the movie...of course even vip premier..fans took the chance to have a pic with him...lets wait for BI premier i am sure ki will invite his cherished lovely reliable pretty partner.

:lol:I like it when someone mentioned in IG that JK is a professional cameo in the others IG. Very accurate. So why jealous? So unnecessary, esp. when they were just posting amicably in public. Never forget over 99% of JK's fan is female from 3-80 years old. :tongue:Who wouldn't grab the chance to take a pic with him when she hits the jackpot of the day by bumping into him?

Pic Cr. to the owner

Don't know if this was posted earlier but saw how the reactions changed from teasing and suddenly became intense while watching the kiss scene during commentary... looks like SJK was absolutely thinking of that moment... SHK is difficult to read.. but sure she also was having flashback of that particular moment too...

Too many coincidences?  lol

Giverny flowers (from the same shop):

JK gave this to the restaurant he was at on the day of the Ordinary Person VIP Premiere

006wjj0Agy1fdutvl9x8zj30hs0hs75q.jpg

Kyo gave this to her friend Yezi:

006wjj0Agy1fdutvm0aqgj30ul0qo0v9.jpg

Unas candles:

JK gave this to the staff of Battleship Island

006wjj0Agy1fdutvpzrptj30qo0qokhl.jpg

Kyo gave this to her fans who attended her fan meeting

006wjj0Agy1fdutvog4h8j30qo0qon6a.jpg

cr to 格子的圆圈

I was watching a bit of the NGs on the DVD and I find this part so cute, her laugh and she touched his arm (please look at the car's side mirror) :tongue:

yi-MsF.gif

Archived