[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hi @snoopy18 , I want you to understand why the others are reacting negatively to your post. First, this is a shipper's thread and the unvoiced rules are 1.) Do not say negative things about the OTP and 2.) Do not say that people here are just being delusional about their beliefs

If you stand by your observations, we respect that. But, there are other places where you can voice these observations. Like your other SNS accounts, your own soompi wall or better yet, write them in your journal at home.. joke! But please, do not take them here.

Please understand that for some, this is a place where they get positive vibes from SSC and we don't want this to be a place of negativity and disbelief. 

Meanwhile, let's remember when SJK said that SHK comes to his mind the most during the SDA awards. This is when Shin Min Ah refused to mention her boo but SJK boldly mentioned SHK. My dear chingus, when in doubt, please remember these moments :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, snoopy18 said:

To those who responded to my post:

I profess to be rooting for KiKyo to be together in real life. To me, they are the only reason why I love DOTS so much.

However, I do not think that as a shipper, I should be delusional or believe every single rumour that is being said about the SSC. What I had expressed is simply my observations based on events that have actually happened. Helloace85 mentioned all the"supporting evidence" that they must be together, but are all these actual facts, or hearsay/rumors? In the desire for them to be together in real life, must we choose to believe every rumor (no matter whether fact or fiction) and view them as gospel's truth?

And I am indeed surprised that in Helloace85's overzealousness to protect her beliefs hat I it appears to have morphed into a personal attack. What do you know about me or anyone in the forum for the matter to make personal comments on the other party? 

if you have anything to say just say  it to yourself all of us here are very positive about sscp so pls dont give us a negative opinion and i dont see anything wrong if we are believing what we saw and hear about them,we love the couple dearly and no matter what happen we are always here for them....thank you i hope you will understand me and this is my opinion

59 minutes ago, fascinatingly complicated said:

You don't need to drag everyone down if you don't believe in them anymore you can just quietly leave and go on with your life and I'm sure you know this is a place for shippers hence the title "shippers' paradise" so what would you expect? Do you expect us to agree with you? Okay so maybe you are trying to do a public service to knock some sense to some of us well if that's your intention okay thanks but you are just bringing in negative vibes here...which is so frustrating because this is a like a cycle here!

so in the future please...

STOP SHOUTING "ABANDON SHIP!" COZ MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE ARE GOING DOWN WITH THIS SHIP! 

Very well said,, i agree with u..

And @snoopy18 feel free to leave this forum if you are not agree with us here...

Hey guys!!!! 

Guess what? I just saw on IG there was a proof that SJK was in Sweden at the end of september or at the start of october, when SHK was also there too....:wub: there was a list of people who visited sweden(i think) and SJK's name was on it... i dont know further details though just telling you what i saw on IG....:sweatingbullets:

Annyeong comrades! Long time no see. Great to see everyone still so active as ever on twitter, instagram, forums, the discussion about the director's cut has been lots of fun too! Even made some new friends! :)  It's been a year since the first episode that i've realized i've fallen in love with songsongcouple's chemistry there wasn't even a term to describe them until our beauty posted with clear hashtag #songsongcouple 

i salute anyone or everyone who believed in this OTP even before there's any "evidence" or "proof" seriously being a shipper ain't easy.. you invest so much energy and emotions ( even if resorting to delulu sometimes ( we have all been guilty of that I believe! At least for me) At least we stand to be corrected whenever there are facts... but one thing you cannot deny is our loyalty as fans ( we wish to protect them but we also wish to find out more ) 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shipper

here's a link to urban dictionary definition of shipper. 

I would like to quote a few:

Spoiler

A fan devoted to a paticular couple/pairing in a fandom. Usually fanatical

A shipper is singlehandedly one of the most annoying fans of television. They are obsessed with the notion that two characters of a TV show or movie should be or will be together. These particular type of fans have no interest in the more pertinent aspects of the show, just the romance of the characters they are shipping

Being delusional or obsessed I believe is being used to describe a shipper too many times ( A better term for it passionate and believer) 

Although I'm pretty frustrated at times that shippers sway... sometimes from a random forum posting , or just some silly clickbait article, and standard question and answer interviews and featyres.... and also perhaps not anyone's fault, matters of the heart is fragile after all... we worked so hard to stay on this ship but one thing we must have is patience

Be who you want to be, the passionate shipper, the matured shipper, but I suggest if you decided to step in here on this songsongcouple thread, do choose your stance. Do not choose to provoke, or incite doubts... because we choose to believe till the end. Loyalty to our fellow comrades, and songsongcouple! 

Hope everyone have a good week ahead! 

Woots just saw some tags! Waves at @jl08 

@saranghyekyo that old bts is just that joong ki couldn't stop ruining takes because he was laughing and hye kyo noticed that he was starring at her shoulders ( to try to focus perhaps) ... hope this explains it.. it's just funny, he's probably trying to stay focus or trying to remember his lines 

@snoopy18 hmm the only thing I don't get is how you thinking people are making personal attacks at you while you first call/assume Song Joong Ki a touchy feely person and focus on the touches he gives to other people instead of how he touches Song Hye Kyo differently? There is a skill to touching and we don't just go around touching everyone the same..in fact if you ship them, you would only be able to see his touches to Kyo....cos that's all I could see really.  

also those who responded to you are merely trying to tell you that you have impolitely invaded their piece of heaven here.

In general perspective, I cannot fathom in general why is SJK always at blame and questioned or dragged down whenever Kyo say something that people interpret or deem as non-shipper material?? at the rate it's going, SJK might just be the number 1 hated male on earth even if it's by no fault of his....I cringe even to think...

*non-shipper material refers to content that does not fuel your shipping heart as you deem it* 

Dear... if u feel our ship is not real... just abondon it without blaming anything to any of our otp or members here.... only song song have the right to decide whether to announce their relationship... we all here love and adore them so ... talking bad about one of them is totally not welcome here and hope you would understand our concern. 

Many of us know why we ship them ... so if you feel insecure... please leave... 

For Wkorea magazine interview, kyo answered in open ended way... instead of denying it.. she can deny it then and there but her answering is very controversial and I think we can interpret it in a way we like it... so how you feel will depand upon what is inside you..

Let's not blame anyone... they all might have their reason and I hope we respect it 

Hey I am new to this forum... started watching DOTS this February as it released in India this February... I m in love with the show... watched almost all their videos... awards videos... photos !!! Phew now feel I m updated wit all d events and happenings in KiKyo's life... I m so in love this couple that I keep watching any video about them even if I don't understand d language... I have read all translations given on this forum... n glad dat I can share with you all how I feel... 

Sharing a video I watched today.. loved it!!!!  hope you guys will also enjoy it... 

Spoiler
On 11/03/2017 at 9:50 PM, snoopy18 said:

Hi all. 

This is my first time posting on this forum. Whilst I am also hoping to see them get together for real, my observations are as follow:

1. Based on the translated interview (i don't understand Korean), it would appear that SJK has not taken the plunge to confess to SHK..hence SHK's comments ended with a question mark on SJk's view of her as simply a Noona who treats him dinner 

2. Based on the various press coverage of SJK, he is quite a touchy feely person (see how he always places his hands on any person's shoulder, back..e.g.the Thai model for some fashion label, various BTS staff in the directors' cut). So it may not be limited to only SHK in terms of physical contact and we are reading too much into it

3. During the various segments where he is being asked about his chances of winning awards, he appears to sound ambitious (which is not unexpected. In his past interviews before DoTs, he is already known to be very serious about his acting..thinks the boy wolf movie, the frozen flower movie). So he may be focusing on his career than love/relationship now...perhaps also suggests SHK's responses in the interview..

Do hope that I am wrong and they are already together though..

Decided to re-enter the thread cos I came upon this response.

I prefer not to come across as getting personal and not offering newcomers room to discuss but let's stick to logic and let me address each point made. 

Point 1 we cannot surmise that because SHK has not broadcast their relationship to the world through a magazine interview that SJK has not confessed. In such an interview, surely the savvy, serious career professional that SHK is will make sure she does not say anything that compromises or jeopardises her or her fellow-actor's standing with their fans. Her self-deprecatory remarks about being the noona offering meals to YAI & SJK is just like her, to mock herself. 

Point 2. Re this particular point about SJK being touchy-feely. Ok, now this observation should not be taken lightly. What are the various occasions for the hugs, hands over shoulders etc? Most, if not all are in the context of fan-service, and warm greetings to colleagues.  If he was any colder or more formal, the conclusion might then be that he is unfriendly or worse, arrogant.  But perhaps one video will do the job of knocking all the chess pieces off the table. He touchy-feely generally? Catch the videos of the press conferences of one sunk ship (ahem) Ch_eKi and you will find Mr Ki standing so far apart from the actress in question that it looked like the Red Sea parted. 

Point 3 This is the weakest point of all. Why would being ambitious be any deterrent/ obstacle/reason to hold anyone back if the right one came along? People can want it all. The point is, do we all get to find that special someone who will support us in that dream of ours? Cheers to anyone if who can find that kind of love. And I am sure anyone who can find such love and support will hang onto it.  

Here's the thing, I think the length, longevity and limitless positivity of this thread is reason enough to take this ship seriously. I won't even say it is just our optimism cos there is genuine (no joke)  high-level objective research in this thread. 

Why are we so happy here? Two words -

Body Language.

When it comes to words, of course we get the rehearsed edited prepared stuff. But the eyes don't lie, and these aren't even the only clues.....

That's the jewel of this thread. We give positive vibes to each other, we share info with each other, we reassure each other, we support each other, we have the same wish for our couple together......how I cherish this heaven here.

I wonder if JK has really attended his Uni best friend's wedding yesterday as I saw the flowers he sent on IG.

oh i am loving that this forum is getting alive again even during this quiet time of our loving couple...negative or positive its nice having a discussion with fellow shippers.for me its timing that kbs release the dvd cuts after kbs drama awards which is the last time we saw them together on tv..and for us to still be happy and for us not to miss them so much since they know that dvd cuts videos will be flooding in social media and they cant control that..and its happening..because of the behind the scenes etc etc...my heart remains with them and believed that there will be a happy ending...those bts cuts are already a proof for me...Have a Nice Day!

For those saying that snoopy's conment is negative etc, heyyy she did say that she hopes for kikyo to be together in real life. She is just stating her observations which is quite logical, no mention about us being delusional etc so i dont get why people jump up and down because of that. Like us, she is a shipper but one who needs support to be strong to believe that ssc is real. Peace

dear comrades. i am really happy to know this thread still alive with all positive vibes. ignore such a troll and protect our songsong couple :)

last night, I LoL-ing so hard on HyeKyo's hairstylist latest instagram post, guess what? He posted Pororo and Petty!!!

I wonder they know what topic that most shipper talking about. Timing is really strange. -_-

SSCP circle friend seems enjoy teasing our shipper heart :heart: 

My opinion regarding SHK reply to the magazine interview.. on the surface it's indeed sound disappointing, however if you are able to take her joke (with a ? At the end of her sentence and link it with the joke by SJK and JG in the additional episode of the making of DOTS saying that SHK love to treat the cast of DOTS to nice food and her van can put a cow in it. You will know it is just a surface answer trying not to answer it truthfully. Think what is true is she always treat them to nice food, and she is indeed noona as compare to their age but that doesn't mean anything, they SJK and SHK are not together.

i still think they are together but why should she break the news in a magazine interview? Those actions since the start of DOTS Hong Kong trip in April16 till now, prove something. And the hints they drop here and there prove something. Only is that they won't admit it openly, guess they are really enjoying it.

Fellow shippers, the only thing is we can wait patiently for the official marriage news where I believe will happen... just be patient. Time will tell. :)

Archived