[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

@snoopy18Yes you are right, I dont know you at all especially since you are really a newbie in posting here. I read my previous post again and only see many question marks for you to answer, did I accuse you of anything personal? Of course when it comes to the Songs, there are many facts, rumors, predictions, speculations and so on... Those that I mentioned, I personally believe they are true for few reasons considering timing, source, reasonableness of story and such... not simply believing everything throws in the net, otherwise I can simply quote ridiculous ones from the clickbait articles or fanfics for this matter.. If you rather believe on reported news or those that came from the Songs personally, I can assure you will have hard time keep on believing since these two are very private person they won't spill the beans very easily due to gain overflowing public attention in everything they do. If you need support, research on your own, this forum is already like a national treasures with so many hints, not to mention IG and twitter... However if you have done so and still come back to how it is as of current situation, perhaps you should keep on being silent readers or just show yourself the door or resort for personal sns, it will be better than posting here with doubtful statements and gain unnecessary attentions. Would it be wiser?

I really dislike seeing negative vibes here and don't wish for this place to become personal argument unnecessarily. Next time posting I promise myself it will be for something good, I hope so..

Bambii to Yellow Tiger

Dear Sir,

It’s been more than a year since our ship left the dock, I should have submitted my annual report sooner. Anyway since the sea has been very calm and the sky has been very clear with no cloud whatsoever, I thought report was not necessary. However recently our ship has been intruded by a ‘dog’ and been ‘barking’ non-stop. I am yet to determine the status of the little dog with short leg, black flappy ears and button nose. I wonder if the ‘dog’ mistakenly boarded this ship?

The bark has awakened some troops that have been sleeping on the job. Yes Sir, sad to report some senior troops (Including me) have been neglecting the ship (since the journey was soooooooooo smooth and all we took for granted). But not to worry Sir, we are here A.S.A.P once intruder in the ship …

A Code Yellow situation has been alerted to all troops (Only Yellow due to not a serious threat to the ship). I notice everyone now ready with missile, machine gun, C4 bomb.

A few troops have been seen firing away. I need to remind them not to waste bullets as this is not a serious threat.

The so called ‘observer’ mentioned that Big Boss haven’t taken the courage to confess that lead to the most sensitive issue – He consider her only as “noona” that’s treat him to dinner ..

I am quite baffled by this statement. During the BAA they touched each other like a newly married couple. The way they walked on the red carpet was like a groom walking his bride to the altar … the way he looked at her not like a donseng looking at his noona … THAT WOULD BE INCEST already. No way Sir.

And during KBS award – at one point they had their arm around each other, close body contact even air cannot passes through. This is not a brotherly hug … NO MAN HUG THEIR NOONA like that.

The observer also mentioned Big Boss a touchy freely person because he always places his hand on any person’s shoulder back. I have to agree Sir, Big Boss touched a lot of women before. He touched PBY, MCW, PSY before, but I never see him hug-with-full-upper-body-close-contact-that-even-air-cannot-passes-through (HWFUBCCTEACPT) before. He do HWFUBCCTEACPT with Ipunyi ONLY. ONE and ONLY Ipunyi.

I think I need to prepare a FAQ about Big Boss so that it won’t confuse other junior troops.

1. Has Big Boss ever touch other woman shoulder/hand/hair/back?

YES, He has because it’s natural to touch Co-Star, Colleague, Noona, Donseng Ajumma etc etc. This is the 21st century.

2. Has Big Boss ever hug other woman with-full-upper-body-close-contact-that-even-air-cannot-passes-through?

NO- NEVER, ANDHEY, CHOLTEY ANDHEY .. NEVER, EVER, NEVER (ONLY with Ipunyi).

3. Has Big Boss ever caught with other co-star/woman having late night dinner?

NO- NEVER,.. NEVER, EVER, NEVER (ONLY with Ipunyi).

4. Has Big Boss ever came together with his co-star to any award and sit together closely and keep touching his co-star, reaching out to grab his co-star hand when his co-star did not win the award?

NO- NEVER,.. NEVER, EVER, NEVER (ONLY with Ipunyi).

The observer also mentioned about Big Boss being ambitious. OF COURSE he is ambitious as ambitious as Lee Byung Hun, as ambitious as Ji Sung (and both already married).

I am yet to determine the correlation between being ambitious and being in a relationship . Can one not be ambitious if he is in a relationship?

I am checking the calendar too as to confirm in what era are we living in? I have to be sure this is the 21st century.

I will get back to you once I confirmed whether this is the 21st century or not.

Regards

Bambiina

The signature hug that so tight even air cannot passes through

kIhXODr.jpg

hmm ... intense atmosphere hitting our ship bt our ship is going strong until they confirm themselves to be siblings.. i dnt know what to say .. i m totally convinced dat they r in relationship or atleast joong ki is totally into her ... he is truly madly n deeply 'like' hye kyo.. n he is trying really hard to protect her .. bt sometime fails lyk a silly loverboy n that is when we get those lovely 'moments' ..

On the other hand shk is a person who knows vry well what she have to face if something goes wrong ... she had not once bt twice vry vry rough patch in her personal life .. i dnt know their present state of relationship bt what i assume she must have gone through a real hard thinking about accepting another celebrity as her life partner .. he must hv keep her vry happy that is visible whenevr she is with him ..

Now wat i take the WKorea mag remarks of hye kyo is she might hv been pissed off with joong ki for some reason just lyk DOTS jealous kang mo yeon who used a magazine to vent out her anger .. 

lol my delulu ... dnt get angry for this long post

1 hour ago, Eppy said:

@bambina.  Love, love your awesome piece.

1 hour ago, goddess2789 said:

Delurking just to say anyeong to one of our senior comrades!! @bambina its been a long time hearing your report.. its been and always nice to read it.. hoping to read and hear more from you chingu... welcome home!!

3 hours ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

@Bambiina, I love you too. *kiss kiss*

6 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

(Bambina)very well said dear you are right clap clap clap......

Giirls  thank you so much for the warm welcome.. Both SJK and SHK etched deep in my heart.. they will always be there in my  heart .. I patiently wait for them to be ready to confess..... Always pray for their happiness.. always believing .... never giving up ... always around.... 

For those that don't believe.. this thread is not for you.... don't waste your time here ..

This thread is for the believer ..... 

SSCP forever

Gosh. I'm speechless at the level of deluluness here...especially about SHK being pissed and venting out in a magazine. If it's not absurd, it borders on fantasy let loose.

"When she is asked if she doesn’t believe in friendship between a man and a woman, she answers, “True” [meaning: she doesn’t believe in friendship between men and women]. I don’t have friends who are men. And although I’m close to Yoo Ah In after he joined the agency recently and Song Joong Ki after working with him, to them, aren’t I just a good noona who treats them well to a meal at restaurants?”

Do read the above Q & A many times, if in doubt. Let me summarize from that short paragraph.

1) SHK does not believe that men and women can be merely friends (Implying if she has a friend who is a man, it can only be a boyfriend) and

2) Regarding the 2 guys, YAI & SJK, who are close to her, doesn't the journalist think that they see her as their good noona who treats them to a meal?

To me, she was teasing the journalist about what he thinks. There was no mention that SJK treats her as his noona, nor she treats him as her dongsaeng. It's more like "Don't you think so?". The focus is obviously shifted to the journalist's point of view and away from hers. Simple as that.

So I don't understand where the heartache nor disappointment is coming from. What was in SHK's reply that denies her relationship with SJK? She actually guided the journalist to see it the safe way that she wanted him to see. That's one smart woman. 

By the way, like seriously, do you really expect her to go public in a magazine? After all the effort to protect their relationship? Btw, SJK had many opportunities to put their record straight if Kyo is merely his noona but NO, he's enjoying the couplehood speculation with her over a meal. He sent his Manager to protect her. He grabbed her hand in public. He thought of her upon receiving his award and felt injustice at her being left out. He exudes possessiveness to the max. If looks can kill, that pink shirt interviewer at KBS Awards ceremony interviewing Kyo would have been dead by now; or have you forgotten the Towel Affair in JK's Chengdu FM? For her, she let him hugged her intimately at their win. She let him touched her many times. She waited for him. A more than 360 degree turn if that is possible, from her usual self. Previously she would have avoided her male co-star like the plague! Noona? Dongsaeng? LOL......far from it!

No more doubts and bringing over irrelevant or haters'/ gay speculations post please. For newcomers, please DO NOT quote images. 

The one who can put all doubts to rest is our dear chingu, Sigang. Please come back and update us with juicy SS news, Sigang! Ignore the one who drove you away. You have all of US! Come back for SS's sake! :wub:

Anyway, let's work together to keep this thread what it should be - A SHIPPER'S PARADISE FOR SHK AND SJK. Let's keep it sunny and happy.  :D

The forum is alive.. Feels greaatt!!

Agree with @jl08 lets make this thread a shipper's paradise.. For shk n sjk

To be honest.. On some quiet days.. I don't know who i miss the most.. Our couple or.. All of the friends here..

It's been a year.. though sometimes @first i feel rather weird to get along with new friends not in their real name.. Hehe.. But as time goes by we became kind a like family here.. 

Let's be each other paradise.. Love you all!!

We are all one positive shipper and we never let the anti destroy our believe negative people are not welcome in this forum let us continue to to support our couple i know one of this days our hardwork will paid off just keep on believing and always think positive thank you to all of you guys my energy was boosted.....god bless all

Just to lighten up the mood, I would like to share an interesting conversation I had with a chingu in IG. She has kindly let me know that apparently in DCuts, it was shown that the day when SJK supposed (or already completed) to shoot for the scene whereby he got injured was on 23/11/15, one day after Kyo birthday and a day before the news came out on it, per my collage below

Cmiiw, but the first time we discovered the significance of it was one month after, first time she posted on this date

Apart from her postings and the white flower buying report, there was also JK jersey number when he joined RM for Asian Cup in Shanghai in 2016

Coincidence or intentional? This is highly based on speculations only but I personally don't believe in too much coincidence if it happened for too many times already :tongue:  

Ps: @Bambiinahappy to see the report to Yellow Tiger again, indeed an awesome piece!

@SSulleim yes please come back we miss you! Sorry if I tagged you but this is only because I want to let you know how much your past contributions have been missed and appreciated by many, so please don't hide for too long!

What's up with all the negativity I see here? :( Thanks to all that keep the thread positive, light and alive around here!:wub: I'm just going to put in my 2 cents, but everyone here already posted what I was going to say but I'l briefly mention one thing that I think separates what I FEEL differentiates between a noona/dongsaeng relationship and a lover relationship.

TOUCH:  You can tell a lot by the way people touch each other, it shows the type of relationship and comfort they have with one another. The way SSC touch each other speaks volumes. In what universe is it okay for a dongsaeng to touch his "noona" in the waist, and even lower hip like that? This is a very sensitive and personal area for a woman. I mean, do you let anyone touch your waist, especially a dongsaeng? If you watch the BTS, you can see Ki touching her here and there. By that time they are familiar with each other but not as close as they are now. A guy touches a girl to see how she reacts to it. Does she pull away or touch him back? If she pulls away, he would definitely stop(we know SJK respects her). But if she lets him or even touches him back, that gives a sign that she's ok with it, that she doesn't mind it. So I don't believe this whole, "he didn't confess yet"? Unlikely he would do any of these things if he didn't see reciprocation from her. He wouldn't even dare to do that.  That's completely degrading his character imo. And let's not forget he does this whenever HE wants. It's like a natural reflex for him. (BAA award fancam)?? Let's not talk about the shoulder, or holding hands, because that might not be as convincing. But when you touch a woman below her waist, even if it is just to guide her, that is enough for people to speculate that there is something going on...ESPECIALLY, since this is the freaking SHK we're talking about. Who didn't even dare let any of her co actors touch her like that, always kept a professional very platonic relationship with them nor did she even hang out with them after the drama?(Hint hint<_<). So why is SJK so different to her? Is he really just a"special dongsaeng" who she gives special treatment too? A special dongsaeng who can touch her intimately and comfortably like that anytime he pleases and she allows it? A special dongsaeng who she has rumors with, flying out and about of them in public and SHE lets it? Is he just a special dongsaeng that even when she was emotional and cried at her FM,(that she INVITED and he DROVE her there for) he ran fast like lightning just to grab her a tissue? YAI was there, why didn't he do anything??? He knows his place, he knows that is something a bf would do, after all YAI IS her dongsaeng. But is SJK that much of a special dongsaeng to SHK that even YAI allows him to get that tissue himself?  REALLY NOW? trolls/ Everyone else can say they are just noona/dongsaeng all they want, but their actions, gestures, and body language speaks louder. I TRUST THAT  Done ranting. :tongue: 

@kdramaobsessed, oh my dear! You've read my mind! This is exactly what I think. We all remember seeing that fancam that made some of us think JK was holding Kyo's hand at the BAA? I'm not talking about the holding hand issue but I realised that both Ki & Kyo kind of swinging that forearm or pointing at Ah In while talking to him. If the guy is not in relationship with me, I'll definitely feel awkward and unpleasant with his arm swinging so close to my breast! I would ask him if he would like to swap seat with me. However Kyo seemed to be totally at ease and comfortable with it (it is some progress? Still remember seeing Kyo brushed JK's hand away when he tried to adjust her coat in the bts?). I would say that all itimate touches by JK is "approved & accepted"!

Sorry guys, I got hot-headed whenever I see some negative comments on JK and couldn't keep cool and respond smartly as our sunbae here.

Aren’t you amazed at some ppl persistence? I am, I salute them for keeping their faith up until now.. I mean those shippers from a long a long time ago…  They continue to believe their ship is the truest of all … they continue to believe despite almost 0 evidence/crumb/hint. All they have were just the ‘leftovers’ from some old dramas/movie prescons or the interviews from 3 years ago or 5 years ago. I envy them.

They continue to hold on, continue to believe … despite the ‘new sign’ of a ‘new ship’ with much much serious hints, crumbs. They chose to ignore despite the obvious signs – BAA, SDA, KBS award, IG posting, Fan meets, Speeches, gazes, touches not to mention the HWFUBCCTEACPT hug …   the flight across the globe to be with each other… the sighting in new York .. etc etc …

No .. they don’t believe the obvious sign instead they continue to hold on to the past 3 to 5 years so call evidence… Don’t you all envy them? Don’t you want to learn from them?

And here we are – all getting nervous just because one interview :D … aiyooo … if SHK said anything that indicate she is in a relationship isn’t it as good as confessing? May be they are not ready yet to share the information. May be they want to keep their privacy intact as long as they can….

How many KCeleb admit or hinted that they are in a relationship when they are not ready yet to confess? – Zero

Do you believe all those so call single actor/actress when they said they are not in a relationship when interviewed? .. Do you believe them? If you do – You are sooooooooo naive …. Puhleezzz …

How many times you came across an actor/actress saying this, during interviews – ‘Oh I was seeing someone last year but it ended recently’, ‘Oh I am in a relationship last 2 years, but now I am not’ .. Did they admit they were in a relationship when interviewed ‘last year’ or ‘last 2 years’? … NEVA …

No Actor/Actress will ever hint that they are in a relationship even though they are, before they are ready to confess …

How long have you gals been in this K entertainment world that you don’t know the basic rule?

NO CELEBRITY WILL EVER HINT HE/SHE IN A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE HE/SHE IS READY TO GO PUBLIC WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP…

Don’t you gals realize – Action speak louder than word … do you gals doubt our Big Boss? .. Don’t you gal think he is smitten …

Don’t you gal feel blessed that just 2 months ago (KBS award) we witness their intimacy on another level, how at ease they were with each other .. how well coordinated their movement with each other (which only can be done with practice) … His hand will automatically reach out for her hand .. waist .. his eyes were constantly on her – this can only be done with someone you are close with … She became his habit … You don’t look at a friend like that … you don’t touch a friend like that – You don’t HWFUBCCTEACPT a friend – not even your sister.

If other shipper can continue to believe after so many years without concrete evident … why we would do otherwise when the hints, the evidences were so obvious …

Comrades – put back the life jacket under your seat. This ship is not sinking anytime soon (at least not now) … Sit back and enjoy the ride …. Put your faith in our captain .. continue to believe him … and let GOD do the rest ….

PS – I am amazed by the amount of love I get from this thread – up till now I get close to 70 likes for my previous post – that means WE ARE HUGE – because only a fraction of people visiting this thread read long post and press the like button … WE ARE HUGE … SSCP is still as strong as ever – and it has been more than 1 year…  and we are still as strong as ever .. surviving the storm together ..

@MadAboutSongSong  @kyooo929 - tqtqttqtqtqttqt so much for reading ... tq so much for the warm welcome

@jl08, thanks dear for the much needed post.  It's slow and quiet these days, but that doesn't mean this thread has to turn into a place where people have to post their doubts and spread negativity.  A big thanks to all the shippers who have posted positive and heartwarming messages.  Let us all try to be a bit more positive here, after all, it's called a shippers' paradise for a reason :) 

@angieknows, this is for you :tongue:

JK is so cute here.  It's such a typical boyfriend behavior too, trying to play it off and reassure the gf that other women are not sexy lol

Spoiler

DhSKYp.gif

fu8Eaq.gif

SJK:  who's Valentine?...she is not that sexy :lol:

big, big thanks to @thm55and Ace chingu 

1 hour ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

@kdramaobsessed, oh my dear! You've read my mind! This is exactly what I think. We all remember seeing that fancam that made some of us think JK was holding Kyo's hand at the BAA? I'm not talking about the holding hand issue but I realised that both Ki & Kyo kind of swinging that forearm or pointing at Ah In while talking to him. If the guy is not in relationship with me, I'll definitely feel awkward and unpleasant with his arm swinging so close to my breast! I would ask him if he would like to swap seat with me. However Kyo seemed to be totally at ease and comfortable with it (it is some progress? Still remember seeing Kyo brushed JK's hand away when he tried to adjust her coat in the bts?). I would say that all itimate touches by JK is "approved & accepted"!

Sorry guys, I got hot-headed whenever I see some negative comments on JK and couldn't keep cool and respond smartly as our sunbae here.

Exactly!! I don't think any girl would be comfortable to just let her male friend or in this case "dongsaeng" be all touchy like that, those are very sensitive and personal areas for a woman right? So who else do we let us invade our personal space and allow that type of contact? Our significant other of course.:wink: I saw those BTS too, I personally think that they were close however(this is just my pure speculation only) that Ki was pursuing her during that time. So it makes sense that Kyo might not be that comfortable with it.. He was just testing his limit there and probably realized, "oops maybe too soon.:tongue:" Plus there was a camera filming them, and it seems like she spotted it before he did. Just my opinion. :) 

57 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

@jl08, thanks dear for the much needed post.  It's slow and quiet these days, but that doesn't mean this thread has to turn into a place where people have to post their doubts and spread negativity.  A big thanks to all the shippers who have posted positive and heartwarming messages.  Let us all try to be a bit more positive here, after all, it's called a shippers' paradise for a reason :) 

@angieknows, this is for you :tongue:

JK is so cute here.  It's such a typical boyfriend behavior too, trying to play it off and reassure the gf that other women are not sexy lol

Hide contents

DhSKYp.gif

fu8Eaq.gif

SJK:  who's Valentine?...she is not that sexy :lol:

big, big thanks to @thm55and Ace chingu 

wow, how can i get full subtitle (and for full subtitle for group commentary as well) :)

sorry for asking this.

Archived