[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, leba said:

Saw this on Song Song couple twitter. So was wondering if any of you know the significance of the 23rd of each month. :)

https://mobile.twitter.com/joongkikyo3311/status/844892706950209536/photo/1

To be honest I'm not 100% sure as well but from what I learned, it was presumed to be some kind of anniversary/monthsary date of the Songs because of the suspicious posts of Kyo in her IG plus Joong Ki's baseball jersey number suddenly changed to 23 recently when he used a different number before during Running Man I believe. Hope that answers it. 

That makes sense to me... their monthsary... hehe....

Thanks so much for your answer, @louiseee1114! But nothing much happened yesterday for our SSC. Or maybe it was not public. :wub: 

sighs.... miss them so much whenever there's a drought. But then again, their dating shouldn't also be "servicing" our fantasies... sighs! What a dilemma! Want to give them all the privacy they need to date and be in love, yet want to find out every step they take.... :wacko:

the woes of being a shipper.... :lol:

And I want to add that I think Joongki has a good height. Just that I think South Koreans are generally tall, so he looks rather short sometimes next to some of the men. And he's just got the perfect height for his Kyo. Just tall enough for her and manly-enough-to-protect-her height. :D

Can I say what I love about them both ? I love that they each of them are playful , naughty, and flirty, at the same time they are superserious and focused about their work, and they both have such golden hearts, and so thoughtful. I love that they are not flashy, that they both dress down and mostly bare faced for our Kyo, and for Ki many times there are shadows of a mustache growing which makes me think that if not for his persona and his work, he'd just never shave haha. And I love that they are very private people, yet very loyal to their friends and to their fans. I love how down to earth they are! They don't put on airs - I love that they hug each other and sway...I love that they have each other to talk to and they make each other laugh.. I love that she is so free with him, and he is less uptight (yes i think he has a temper) now that he has met her. And he is not shy about how he feels about her, and she is not shy about accepting him..and I love love love love that they don't hide ..

Dear louise and leba, #23 may be related to the day he had his arm injury during filming DOTS? That's probably relates to the moment he said about he was reassured by Kyo for being together? Kyo filmed most of her parts (crying like hell) during his absence. Reassured him that everything will be alright? I guess the love and feelings between them has leaped forward a few miles on the 23th.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/song-joong-ki-returns-to-descendants-of-the-sun-despite-injury/

@SSK1, You spoke my mind.

Is it true that sbs cut sjk speech? I do not catch a part when SJK mentions SHK, but maybe I get misheard since I don't fully understand Korean language.

If it's really true they cut it, why on earth SBS did such disrespect thing like that? I am hurt...

@SSK1 so well written... couldn't have been able to express the way U did... but really agree they make each other perfect...

If SBS has edited JK's speech.. it only talks about how some of Korean media treat Actresses... Kyo is too big a person to be actually affected by their actions... we love her and love her with JK... she was acknowledged by JK and we as fans have loved her and JK.... and I think I speak for the all SHK and JK's fans... 

Fans are definitely not pleased with the fact that SBS cut the taboo part but as said by malaysiasongsongcouple, what was said by JK is signed, sealed and delivered. Everyone at the venue heard every single word of this righteous man. I guess just like the DCut DVDs, JK's words flow around on the net and nothing can prevent them from spreading. So, take it easy chingus.

@alwayskikyo oh yes it all makes sense now why it got cut because of Ki's very bold move saying that Korean actresses dont deserve much recognition unlike the actors. 

OMG Joong Ki ssi you are a real life Yoon Si Jin! He's been so protective of her. The more we know about them, their personalities, attitudes how can you not love them more?

@SSK1 haha I mirror also your feelings you have the symptoms of a SSC shipper cant help but their ninja-ness is up to the highest levels no pictures caught, friends are so protective. But well we are happy for their subtle hints and test our detective skils to piece puzzles together.

Just my opinion I dont think they would even try to confirm I feel that they would pull off like a Ruby Lin-Wallace Ho where they would shock us one fine day with their wedding pics. Ho! I would die that day! I really hope its soon patiently wait!

4 hours ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

Fans are definitely not pleased with the fact that SBS cut the taboo part but as said by malaysiasongsongcouple, what was said by JK is signed, sealed and delivered

Hi Karina, did they edit the whole part where Kyo was mentioned? Or did they just edit his controversial words regarding the Korean actresses?

3 hours ago, dlvelasco said:

Hi Karina, did they edit the whole part where Kyo was mentioned? Or did they just edit his controversial words regarding the Korean actresses?

Not sure as I don't understand Korean but was trying hard to catch Kyo's name in his speech.:(Could you hear from his last sentence? Could you hear Kyo's name?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSAhr4gDThX/

1 hour ago, gigivillaceran said:

its that true they cut joongki speech oh disappointed ?

songjoongki_aile & kikyo_4ever have uploaded his speech in several parts on IG. You may try to listen to it. malaysiasongsongcouple also has mentioned the omission on her IG post. polaris0214's posts have a much better sound recorded though.

2 hours ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

songjoongki_aile & kikyo_4ever have uploaded his speech in several parts on IG. You may try to listen to it. malaysiasongsongcouple also has mentioned the omission on her IG post. polaris0214's posts have a much better sound recorded though.

Thank you dear

Archived