[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@Bambiina, I have never doubted JK. He is such a good kisser and I've watched all his previous hot kisses in different projects. Believe me, they were hot! However, none of them can compare to those kisses in DOTS. The way he kissed Kyo made my heart putong putong:wub:and I asked myself: why are these kisses so different from the previous ones? Why are these kisses so passionate? I suppose we all know the answer.:D

The way they looked into each other's eyes in different occasions tells us all. Anyone who has experienced love can tell the difference. Sweetness overload.

p.s.those bts kisses are so "passionate" that I "blamed" our chingus who posted them on IG at night time. I said I wouldn't be able to sleep!:tounge_xd:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

@Bambiina, I have never doubted JK. He is such a good kisser and I've watched all his previous hot kisses in different projects. Believe me, they were hot! However, none of them can compare to those kisses in DOTS. The way he kissed Kyo made my heart putong putong:wub:and I asked myself: why are these kisses so different from the previous ones? Why are these kisses so passionate? I suppose we all know the answer.:D

*clapclap* for the Brilliant analysis and for being a pervert ... *bambiina continue clapping* .. heeeeee

No matter what SHK or SJK say, i have seen real evidences, strong enough for me to conclude they are dating. This ship is so blessed. We can just be thankful for this ship is sailing consistently strong. Bec. we get to see our otp together in almost everywhere even after drama. Unlike many other k-ships, not seen together after dramas except awards nights, editing pictures, making collage of alleged couple items, sailing on delulus... Too bad for them, well including me i have one ship like that...TAT I am very lucky to be in this ship! I just enjoy this exciting, mysterious and playful story of our SSC.

As for Shk, she clearly acts differently on her 2 dongsaeng. I've seen the bts of her with one donsaeng, Yai in Dots. After filming, she sweetly said to him 'kaja~' with her hand, it's so sweet like a mother to her child or noona to her young brother. While Dots bts of Shk with her other dongsaeng Sjk.... Uh, i don't think a noona and dongsaeng can tease, flirt, smile, wink, pout, punch, joke, touch each other like that!!! Ah this ship is so blessed~~~♡♡♡

3 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Aren’t you amazed at some ppl persistence? I am, I salute them for keeping their faith up until now.. I mean those shippers from a long a long time ago…  They continue to believe their ship is the truest of all … they continue to believe despite almost 0 evidence/crumb/hint. All they have were just the ‘leftovers’ from some old dramas/movie prescons or the interviews from 3 years ago or 5 years ago. I envy them.

They continue to hold on, continue to believe … despite the ‘new sign’ of a ‘new ship’ with much much serious hints, crumbs. They chose to ignore despite the obvious signs – BAA, SDA, KBS award, IG posting, Fan meets, Speeches, gazes, touches not to mention the HWFUBCCTEACPT hug …   the flight across the globe to be with each other… the sighting in new York .. etc etc …

No .. they don’t believe the obvious sign instead they continue to hold on to the past 3 to 5 years so call evidence… Don’t you all envy them? Don’t you want to learn from them?

And here we are – all getting nervous just because one interview :D … aiyooo … if SHK said anything that indicate she is in a relationship isn’t it as good as confessing? May be they are not ready yet to share the information. May be they want to keep their privacy intact as long as they can….

How many KCeleb admit or hinted that they are in a relationship when they are not ready yet to confess? – Zero

Do you believe all those so call single actor/actress when they said they are not in a relationship when interviewed? .. Do you believe them? If you do – You are sooooooooo naive …. Puhleezzz …

How many times you came across an actor/actress saying this, during interviews – ‘Oh I was seeing someone last year but it ended recently’, ‘Oh I am in a relationship last 2 years, but now I am not’ .. Did they admit they were in a relationship when interviewed ‘last year’ or ‘last 2 years’? … NEVA …

No Actor/Actress will ever hint that they are in a relationship even though they are, before they are ready to confess …

How long have you gals been in this K entertainment world that you don’t know the basic rule?

NO CELEBRITY WILL EVER HINT HE/SHE IN A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE HE/SHE IS READY TO GO PUBLIC WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP…

Don’t you gals realize – Action speak louder than word … do you gals doubt our Big Boss? .. Don’t you gal think he is smitten …

Don’t you gal feel blessed that just 2 months ago (KBS award) we witness their intimacy on another level, how at ease they were with each other .. how well coordinated their movement with each other (which only can be done with practice) … His hand will automatically reach out for her hand .. waist .. his eyes were constantly on her – this can only be done with someone you are close with … She became his habit … You don’t look at a friend like that … you don’t touch a friend like that – You don’t HWFUBCCTEACPT a friend – not even your sister.

If other shipper can continue to believe after so many years without concrete evident … why we would do otherwise when the hints, the evidences were so obvious …

Comrades – put back the life jacket under your seat. This ship is not sinking anytime soon (at least not now) … Sit back and enjoy the ride …. Put your faith in our captain .. continue to believe him … and let GOD do the rest ….

PS – I am amazed by the amount of love I get from this thread – up till now I get close to 70 likes for my previous post – that means WE ARE HUGE – because only a fraction of people visiting this thread read long post and press the like button … WE ARE HUGE … SSCP is still as strong as ever – and it has been more than 1 year…  and we are still as strong as ever .. surviving the storm together ..

@MadAboutSongSong  @kyooo929 - tqtqttqtqtqttqt so much for reading ... tq so much for the warm welcome

Dear i vow to you very well said your words is amaze me i hope you continue giving us a words  reminding us that our ship is sailing smoothly but surely i am so thankful to you god bless you 

20 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Dear i vow to you very well said your words is amaze me i hope you continue giving us a words  reminding us that our ship is sailing smoothly but surely i am so thankful to you god bless you 

I am so honored ... thank you gigi .. you made my day ...

Anyone knows the Malaysian bomoh - the one who relies on coconuts - that was summoned to throw a spell to prevent North Korea from attacking Malaysia? I have a suggestion. Might bring him more business and raise his standing with the international community. 

He could do with a sure thing so he can regain his reputation. He should get some more coconuts, toss them in a river again and say he is casting a spell so that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will come together and marry this year!

That, people, might be something that will come true! 

Note: no offence intended at all Malaysians, all other bomohs and all owners of coconut farms.

5 hours ago, michidaa said:

Thank you @hclover96 for the sub clips.. so funny.

I guess this is the sexy Valentine that the are talking about.

Btw, Ki did said Kyo is sexy right?.. I can't remember when he said that...either in one of his FM or during Kyo FM.

@michidaa, yes, that's the sexy Valentine SS was talking about and JK said Kyo's sexy at her FM :)

Haha, Kyo was having so much fun teasing JK.  She jokingly complained that he only calls her "sunbaenim" when they are working together.  Hehe, we can only guess what he calls her in private when they are not working.

Spoiler

33397470736_6454510dde_o.gif

thanks again to @thm55and Ace chingu!

Please check out @angieknowsand @Amy Phanwalls for more gifs and translations :)

"we have to be working for me to hear you call me sunbaenim"

lol. Kyo-ah what does he call you then when not working? Chagiya??? Aegi??? Yoebo??? Hahaha

Kyo was really comfortable during the commentary that she kept on teasing Ki. Waaahhhh... thats what love can do 

thanks to our dear chingus who has been translating some clips and sharing it to us. Very much appreciated. 

By the way I'm fairly new here and has been a silent shipper most if the time. I am thankful for all the updates here and our loyal shippers who doesn't let avsimple interview or negative write ups affect our belief and continuously defend SSC. Let's just stay positive and keep our trust to our couple!! Hwaiting!!!:D:wub:

Thank you to those that placed subs on commentary clips. Makes me squee with delight to know what they are talking about. They are just so comfy and funny. You know they are relaxed with each other and not on guard. Sail away ship! Sail on! 

THAT'S OUR COUPLE! that is very big honest hint already y'all.. "we have to be working for me to hear you call me sunbaenim" meaning "okay fans, lets drop this noona sunbae madness, we are going to use it on work purpose only, its called as being professional okay?" 

Thanks a lot for chingus who do translation and willing to share it here..very much appreciated..

Sorry shippers...... I make sometimes myself as a villain or a baddy to correct some sentence. 

SHK doesn't mean  that much : "we have to be working for me to hear you call me sunbaenim"

SHK said in Korean "일로서나 만나야 선배님 말을 듣는군요...우리 일로서만 만나죠"

SJK said in Korean "예, 잘 모시겠습니다"

That means "If we see (only) for work then you listen to sunbaenim" , Let's meet only for work -> this means he has not good listened to her as a hoobae(a junior).  The sentence has a lot of between lines. We can easily guess how he acts for his lovely and best partner.

Then SJK answerd" Ok, I'll good care of you" of it can be translated as well " I'll serve you well" something like that.

Due to my broken English, it could be sounds like a little bit offensive and being rude,but I don't. Just let you know what she said. 

Hi @mooischat0, thanks for posting your translation of that specific part.  I appreciate your explanation and you're definitely not a villain nor baddy, haha.  I've double checked with the friends (a native Korean and someone else who is pretty fluent in Korean) who did the translations for the commentary video and while your translations are literally (word for word) accurate, we also need to take the context of the whole conversation into account.  Word for word translations don't always convey the right interpretation because sometimes they overlook the substance, tone and context (kind of like Google Translate in a way).  We also need to look at what they were talking about right before this part.  Kyo was complimenting him and JK said "you're so generous with your compliments (you praise me too much), sunbaenim".  Another native Korean also confirmed that Kyo meant to say "(you don't call me sunbaenim that much) so I have to work with you to finally hear you call me sunbaenim".  She was being a bit sarcastic, but in a humorous way teasing him.

So if we are looking at the context of the whole conversation, the original translations should be correct.  If you need more explanations, I'll be happy to provide the original Korean text and detailed explanation through PM :)

Here is the full set of gifs so it'll be clearer to understand the whole conversation:

Spoiler

9ERsrU.gif

lI68mY.gif

JaYCto.gif

Major thanks to @thm55, Ace chingu and JLY for the detailed explanation and to @angieknowsfor the gifs :wub:

Please note that when we make these gifs, we don't gif the whole conversation sometimes and remember these aren't video clips, but rather, soundless snapshots.

@hclover96Thank you for your understandable explanation.

I totally agree with you all except my tanslating part.

I am sure It goes not about "calling sunbaenim" but goes about "doesn't listen to her"

then he said(I've this skipped in previous my translating)"after cut ..i don't listen to you anymore"

Maybe in whole streming you are right too. But the forcusing of dialog is a little bit different between you and me. Can you get it what i mean?

Jk is not easy guy in a good way, he has own will, meaning and plan. So, he is not a Yes-man. (He mentiond also in KBS Daesang award that he didn't good listen to director-Lee)

SHK wanted to pinch it in smooth way or in jokingly way. But she meant it seriously, I believe so.

That why I like SJK. He is very unique especially with his manner of work, relationship and as a warm human being. I've never fallee into TV-Star or Movie-Star. Of cause I like SHK very much . Wish her for the best thing in de world.

I hoop not that I made some misunderstanding.

Thank you for yr time.

They revealed so many things about their relationship (whether friends or more than friends) in the commentary and they don't even realize it. Thank you for all your guys' effort in translating the DVD for us!

@mooischat0, I agree with you that JK has so many "ideas" of his own as in how to present the character in different scenes. He has his own interpretation and that makes him very special. I share the same sentiment with you. 

OK. JK called Kyo Sunbaenim in public/at work but doesn't treat her like one. Cos deep in his heart, she is his significant other half.:DSo that statement of "I will serve you well" maybe is something like" if you're not happy about that (I don't take your advice), then I'll try to please you by listening to you more(just to make you happy? But I don't think I've done anything wrong....)". (Typical bf's response to a complaining gf)

Archived