[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that there's hate for SHK, just never read or paid attention to it. While searching songsong on IG, I read a post so horrible toward our HK. Not going into detail about what was said, but using the songsong hashtag to spread hate? No, we are a peaceful ship. There are always two sides to a story & people need to fact check before bashing. :angry:

Will Joong Ki stay in Thailand until February 16 after the fanmeeting of Park Bo Gum this weekend

Or will come back to Korea to celebrate Valentines day with his special someone?

"The 11street Thailand’s official launch event will be on February 16 2017 at Central World, and 11street’s brand ambassadors Song Joong Ki and Nittha “Mew” Jirayungyurn will make an exclusive appearance and give the T-shirts to the 22 lucky fans themselves."

There's a new fmv *u* I love the all Blackwing's FMVs of SongSong♡ The lyrics of the new fmv is perfect for our couple~

"Anyone who's seen us 
Knows what's goin' on between us
It doesn't take a genius
To read between the lines.."

We could be in love~♡

16665972_678661545592246_270770786641734

Btw i'm searching but still can't see any fans' posts about DOTS Director's cut! I'm too excited since it had been a very long wait and agony for me T.T where can foreign fans buy the dvd? Is it with english subtitles?

He is so handsome looking good and a bit chubby.....                                                                                                     credit @ songjoongki_dots_com                        

credit @ mylovesscp

Song Hye Gyo updated her ig acct...     

16641100_10210392657366586_9021660330918001029_n.jpg?oh=54c87b79c393f267624e0bb7e93d14d6&oe=594880EC  16649552_10210392927613342_8785155099936921795_n.jpg?oh=47384e88fae4d647a4e42eb62d7f1a95&oe=59394BE1Image may contain: outdoor                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Again another milestone of our SongSong Couple and DOTS congratulation....               Image may contain: 2 people      credit @ wearekikyo

Do you guys still remember? Last year when Joongki wasn't in Korea, Kyo would usually update her instagram. And guess what? Oops, she did it again! :wub: 

Such perfect timing!! 

:glasses:

Sooo happy to see her updates! She's so gorgeous she actually look like a doll!

:heart:

Song Joong Ki be a special guest in Park bogum Fansmeeting ..                                                                                                                                          Image may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: 3 people, indoor Image may contain: one or more people and indoorImage may contain: one or more people and outdoor            credit to owner

Song Joong Ki a special guest in Park bogum Fansmeeting ..                                                                          

credit @ kikyo_sscp                                                            

credit to maria.lia5

Archived