[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulation again Song Hye Gyo and Song Joong KI, DOTS  for winning again @ France online vote: here are the result,                                                                                                                         http://navikr.cl/te-limon-awards-decides/                                                                                                                                   Image may contain: 1 person, textImage may contain: one or more people and textImage may contain: 1 person, textImage may contain: 1 person, text 

I still keep visiting topic once a day...

Really appreciate your all contribution to keep topic going on.

But to tell the truth, pls do not post something edited vid/clip which are not real about SS. It is really something not valuable and meaningless that not only me but others also have to pass by. Actually all of us do not need such kind of imagination anymore.

I miss sigang, JK, superbigcat, twt.., angie..,chewhoe, bambi...and others as well.  

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone!!!
First Shilla, now Laneige.  I guess the big announcement is coming soon :D

The official Laneige Taiwan facebook posted this message yesterday which they later edited: "Laneige's goddess spokesperson, Song Hye Kyo, and oppa have recently confirmed the wedding date ~ so happy ~ I can only hope that one day cupid will look upon me too".

This is the edited message they have on Laneige TW facebook now: "Laneige's goddess spokesperson, Song Hye Kyo, is very happy recently ~ I can only hope that one day cupid will look upon me too".

Spoiler

bd18a531ly1fca8tcwgm7j20qo1bfwn2.jpg

006Des04ly1fc5lkf98arj30k00nadhy.jpg

1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

The official Laneige Taiwan facebook posted this message yesterday which they later edited: "Laneige's goddess spokesperson, Song Hye Kyo, and oppa have recently confirmed the wedding date ~ so happy ~ I can only hope that one day cupid will look upon me too".

This is the edited message they have on Laneige TW facebook now: "Laneige's goddess spokesperson, Song Hye Kyo, is very happy recently ~ I can only hope that one day cupid will look upon me too".

omg yes :heart: finally its time for kyo to get married :bawling: so happy.. lets wait patiently :blush:

thanks for the information:bawling:

3 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Hide contents

Deabak! Thank you @hclover96 chigu.

Feel like dancing right now but will restrain myself until Kyo's confirming herself :heart:

wQcwyK.jpg

2 hours ago, wml118 said:

I will just translate the 1st paragraph..the main point. 

The wedding date of Laniege spokeperson Hye Kyo and oppa recently has been confirmed.

Thank you..but it has not yet mentioned about the wedding date right ??....

2 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Keeping my hope as low as possible but it's not once but twice they said something about ''marriage''! How can my heart or mind still can be conscious after all these 'teasing' words.

True or not, we shipper's heart shall be ready always ! Because that big news might come anytime soon !!!
Personally wants it on Valentine's because Valentine is a special day for SS too !! :wub: 

Indeed, uri kyo is very happy these days. 
And thank you to uri sangnamja for making her that happy ! :heart:

Happy sailing, comrades B)

3 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Reveal hidden contents

bd18a531ly1fca8tcwgm7j20qo1bfwn2.jpg

006Des04ly1fc5lkf98arj30k00nadhy.jpg

OMG!!! I'm dying!

Archived