[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, reenblues said:

The official Laneige Taiwan facebook posted this message yesterday which they later edited: "Laneige's goddess spokesperson, Song Hye Kyo, and oppa have recently confirmed the wedding date ~ so happy ~ I can only hope that one day cupid will look upon me too".

This is an awesome news indeed!!! But did they specify the name of the "oppa" which SHK is going to get married to? In our hearts, we know it's SJK. But I also want to know if they directly say it? :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, shura0021 said:

I don't want to expect too much or anyting. but I'm just hoping it's true.. 1st from shilla now from Laneige?... wow. that's something... 

What was posted by Shilla dear? I cannot contain my happiness seeing the screenshot of Laneige as I saw it on IG and I went here immediately. I hope it's true SSC4ever! ;)) Seriously, I just hope they are truly happy our OTP ~ SSC :heart:

I really am feeling it.... SSC might pull a Kim Tae hee/Rain kind of announcement a day before their actual wedding. And i also got a feeling it will also say (the announcement) that due to the present political situation in S. Korea they are keeping it low.... oh Dispatch where are you?  where are the dependable chingus here? @Chewy Hoe @twtwb wats up?... any news from news Kentertainment from that side of the globe?

Soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs. Song will definitely  :heart::heart::heart::wub::wub::wub:

Wahhhhh patiently waiting for the confirmation of their wedding:blush::blush: As SHK long time fan, I super duper approve SJK to be her man for the rest of her life. I really really think SJK is Kyo's Mr. Right.  

Happy Lunar New Year from my side chingu <3

2016 is a memorable year to me as a SongSong shipper, from the very first day knowing about DOTS, I didn't expect myself to fall into a drama that deep with many lessons learnt from each character and meaningful messages it conveys; to love an on-screen couple at the 18-year-old-fan-girl-level because of the explosive chemistry and I need to admit that initially I giggle at the two main leads New York rumor, thinking that the smoke starts from the love fire of people on Beauty - Big Boss then after starting finding information, stories about them (millions thanks to soompi thread <3), without even notice, I put my foot firmly on this ship and enjoy sailing every single day with my mind and heart are always on active mode to rewatch old materials, update news about them. Deeply, madly, crazily, a happy shipper I am hehe.

A blessed ship we are on board I have to repeat whenever I can. DOTS first year anniversary hasn't arrived yet and so far we have received a lot from them as blissful shippers. It is normal that the cast, especially is main leads tear apart after filming ends to pursuit their respective projects and activities, in which a close bond as good friends is enough for appreciation but what do we have here?

• They are spotted hanging out together (along with their friends) for many times, both inside and outside of South Korea. 
  • Friends of two sides now 'surprisingly' are well connected, especially is the manager team, her manager took photo for him and his manager picked her up at a UAA's wedding ceremony, why? How? There is only one answer that we all know. 
  • They, together, send food truck to their colleague.
  • His gift to Battleship Island staffs is similar to what she gave her fans in her fanmeeting. 
  • She has done many extraordinary things that surprise even her old fans say attending his fanmeeting, appearing at award ceremony, being active on sns account with uncontainable happiness, having her fanmeeting after many years staying lowkey, being brave, being happy, glowing brightly day after day.
  • He has grown into a respectful sangnamja who knows how to balance between work and life, differentiate and set boundary between the public and private life, respect fans while gradually letting them know that he's more than ready to become a great man of a family. 
    and many many more that 1,600+ miles we have been sailing together have marked <3

I've been learning many precious lessons when witnessing the journey of these lovebirds regards to their pursuing values both in career and life with humanity orientation, creating positive values and heart printed impression to people around. They make me believe that yes each of us have our own "the one", we might go through all the ups and downs, thicks and thins to treasure, appreciate the tiniest thing, to understand our inner self at its best, and we will meet the other half at the right timing of our lives.

"It's not about who appears sooner or later, it's about who stays until the end."

Q7AVjc.jpg

Photo credit to lady song @ Twitter.

Spoiler

Love to you two as always, keeping the fire my dearies, you are doing great, thank you @hclover96 & @utkim :wub:

Support our Goddes for "Most Beautiful Korean Actress", she at second place                                         the polling vote will end Tonight !!!                                                                                                      february 02 ,2017
Here's the link:
http://voteformost.net/most-beautiful-korean-actresses-2016…                                              http://voteformost.net/most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-2017-poll/ 
. Thanks!!                                                                                                                                    Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup  Image may contain: 1 person, text and closeup  

Hope the delay of the director's DVD of DOT has something to do with SSCP.  What made them keep delaying it?  Could it have some behind the screen secrete of SSCP that they don't want to show that too early?  Hope something big will happen around the time when the DVD is out.

cross fingers waiting patiently for them take your time we are always here love you both and miss you.....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

(Article published 2/1/2017)

Hong Seokcheon boasted his friendship with Son Seok-hee.

On February 1, JTBC "As you say," Hong Seokchun revealed the connections between Song Joong Ki, Ahn Hee Jung and even Son Seok Hee.

He said, "Song Joong Ki is my junior high school student." "There are three famous people in our high school: Song Joong Ki, Hong Seok Chun, Ahn Hee Jeong.

He said, "I am a celebrity who does not do any political activities.

Source: Newsen via Daum

16359245_10210321067896894_830997137_n.jpg?oh=e9144d94583641214648c65c86a1def8&oe=5895B183
            credit
solimcupid

Super happy with the Shilla and Laneige updates! Thanks to @hclover96  for keeping us in the wonderful SS loop! @utkim & @khxy dearies, please come spam here together soon! :)

By the way, the chingu we should love to call back here is Sigang who has first hand reliable SS news! 

So Sigang, where are you! Come back soon. We really miss you!

38 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Super happy with the Shilla and Laneige updates! Thanks to @hclover96  for keeping us in the wonderful SS loop! @utkim & @khxy dearies, please come spam here together soon! :)

By the way, the chingu we should love to call back here is Sigang who has first hand reliable SS news! 

So Sigang, where are you! Come back soon. We really miss you!

What was the Shilla update?

Has it ever happened that this kind of news is given by a brand which an artist endorses???

Seems strange that its not her agency but a brand. BUT! Before we can say oh its not the agency so it cant possibly be true, these are BIG COMPANIES who don't simply put things out there for no reason. Can't say that its FAKE NEWS unless the entire siteof Laneige TW has been hacked by one of SS and even then I don't think us SS need to do any hacking, or editing - heck we can't keep up with the real stuff that keeps coming from them!  Who has time to make up news? 

So! I think what is possibly happening is these 2 are basically so open about it that the Laneige pppl think the agencies are ok already. 

...sooo dead with nervousness.....like waiting for baby to be born....

Dun Dun Dun Dun.... Dun Dun Dun Dun... ~ wedding march ~

Hiiii every one.. so excited with the news.... :wub:

SS wedding will definitely be the Wedding of The Century.... Royal Couple of Korea... Right Here!  

CkWXo_sUoAAilGN.jpg

NMdiUN0.jpg

y4ov6e1.jpg

22 hours ago, superbigcat said:

Friends of two sides now 'surprisingly' are well connected, especially is the manager team, her manager took photo for him and his manager picked her up at a UAA's wedding ceremony, why? How? There is only one answer that we all know. 

@superbigcat, thanks so much for your beautifully written post :heart:.   Sorry to cut your post, just want to emphasize on this one particular point that you wrote.  Now it's not just friends who are well connected, but family members too :D    [男孩儿][女孩儿]Coming soon[喜][喜]

2016 had been a very busy and successful year for SS.  Here is a timeline of all their official and public events for 2016 compiled by a Chinese fan (credit goes to 格子的圆圈).  Putting all pics in a spoiler tag because there are too many of them.   These are only official events and not private ones :wink:

• December 31, 2015 - First official trailer for DotS shown at the KBS Drama Awards
  • February 22, 2016 - Press conference for DotS
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcbxb4sbb7j30f00mimzq.jpg

• February 24, 2016 - First poster revealed
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcbxgioiiwj30rs0ku0ya.jpg

• March 15, 2016 - JK at the Style Icon Asia Awards
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc456dokoj30qo0qo42n.jpg

• March 16, 2016 - DotS Mid-Drama Press Conference
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc5rnusqcj30hs0d4q4c.jpg

• March 20, 2016 - JK's News 9 appearance
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc5r7h1yhj30ht0a1q48.jpg

• April 1, 2016 - Kyo and JK treated the staff and cast of DotS to a celebratory dinner party
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc5rmtsvgj30nt0gv76x.jpg

• April 5, 2016 - Kyo and JK at the Hong Kong Press Conference for DotS
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc2wre2xpj30qo147ajv.jpg

• April 14, 2016 - Last episode of DotS aired
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc2x1fwghj308c06v3z0.jpg

• April 15, 2016 - JK's Press Conference
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcbxg8d55ij30ku0kun0f.jpg

• April 17, 2016 - JK's Seoul Fan Meeting
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc11njvtaj30v80kuzp8.jpg

• April 20, 2016 - Kyo's Press Conference
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc5rncuavj30c50i4ace.jpg

• April 22, 2016 - JK's Dior Homme event in Hong Kong
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc35kw9rkj30qo15xaf0.jpg

• May 7, 2016 - JK's Bangkok Fan Meeting
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc0og7gfwj30fr0m8gn5.jpg

• May 14, 2016 - JK's Beijing Fan Meeting
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc3y1isw4j30iz0sg0vo.jpg

• May 21, 2016 - JK's Wuhan Fan Meeting
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc3y3es0lj30da0k0mya.jpg

• May 27 and May 28, 2016 - JK's Guangzhou and Shenzhen Fan Meeting
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc4bez7jnj30qo0qodk5.jpg

• May 31, 2016 - Kyo's Chanel Event in Beijing
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc309jyxkj30ka0ufjvj.jpg

• June 3, 2016 - Kyo and JK at the Baeksang Awards
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc35sz5p4j30qo10zn2m.jpg

• June 11, 2016 - JK's Hong Kong Fan Meeting
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc3f8f6j8j30go0b43zf.jpg

• June 17, 2016 - JK's Chengdu Fan Meeting (with Kyo as a guest)
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc1emoy22j30ku0ku0w9.jpg

• June 24, 2016 - Kyo's Laneige Event in Shanghai
Spoiler

47b7b7e27d9ad3a3968d6b93f3b23d50.jpg

• June 25, 2016 - JK's Taiwan Fan Meeting
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc4ke4q1ej30qo0qogr4.jpg

• July 16, 2016 - JK's Shanghai Fan Meeting
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc396c0l7j30qo0hsaca.jpg

• July 22, 2016 - Kyo's Prada Event in Hong Kong
Spoiler

57972cce081c5476890183.jpg

• August 2, 2016 - Recording for DotS Director's Cut DVD
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcbyit4sn1j30ku0ku412.jpg

• September 8, 2016 - JK at the Seoul Drama Awards
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc16o05rnj30qo0qowic.jpg

• October 2, 2016 - JK at the Apan Star Awards
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc16qwogsj30dv0j8dib.jpg

• October 27, 2016 - Kyo and JK at the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc194pfqmj30hs0ozgoj.jpg

• November 13, 2016 - Kyo's 20th Anniversary Fan Meeting (with JK as a guest)
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc129v86nj30qo0qon2g.jpg

• December 20, 2016 - Battleship Island wrap-up/last day of filming
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc561r85oj30jg0m8tcx.jpg

• December 31, 2016 - Kyo and JK and the KBS Drama Awards
Spoiler

006wjj0Agy1fcc0wcfrkfj30l60zktcp.jpg

@jl08dear, we all miss sigang :(  Hopefully she'll come back when the DotS Director's Cut DVD arrives.

I want to keep the expectation as low as possible, yet i wish that the news about SongSong possibility of getting married are true, with everyone prays and blessings i hope the best for them.

Beside i also wish that they won't be bothered and pressured by the fans and the interests that people have on them and their relationship, i mean we are all wish for their happiness. If it's indeed the best for them to keep it private so be it. As long as both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo happy i believe their fans will also be happy 

Archived