[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belated Happy Valentines Day to all...For me i am fan of kyo for a long time being and i never join any shipper in the past becoz i only believe in her not in her co star but when i watch dots i already in love with their team and i see it in my own eyes that ki is the good one for her no question to ask i felt that this guy is the one that kyo with waiting for for a long time  i am with Kyo for ups and down and i am pretty sure that this time she know who is the best for her and ii think sjk is the man if some here questioning about ki pls dont becoz ki is a good person and kyo is a good one for ki this ship is our energy we are here to lean on to each other sometime i made a mistake and someone caught my attention but i am thanking them to correct me becoz this is my first time to ship my idol to her co star and i am happy that sjk bring back the happiness and smile on the face of kyo and i believe our day will come soon and this thread will busy again changing qoutes and thoughts and i am patiently believe our hard work and waiting will be paid off soon just believe and rest aside our worries..this ship is sailing smoothly but surely be safe all and god bless us all....SongSong Couple Forever....

Song Hye Gyo is a 35 woman very beautiful and she looks like younger to the younger one and it happen to be sjk is only 31 what is wrong with that age is just a number my husband is 10 years older than me and i dont see anything wrong with the age and the noona thing is only a word that some of them keep on insisting that ki is only a very respectful for kyo and they think that his feeling is only for older sister well its time for you to wake up and stop this issue dont be blind to see what its true for the two of them this is my thoughts i am sure that this two is more than friends and they are inlove very much inlove....let us enjoy our couple peace all 

Aigooo...come on.Whoever have a doubt about our couple...be patient...they're REAL..I have a friend who studied at Korea and happened to meet her a month ago and I asked her about our couple...she said that Kikyo are very well known there even a child know them...and her korean friends believe that they're dating and most of them consider that as a precious fact...it's like an open secret...so believe what do you want to..

@angieknows i really appreciate you, coming out, speaking and standing up for SSC shippers. it may not the best of the circumstances, but the timing calls for it.

such a shame for people to come to this thread on day1, read and spazz silently, and suddenly became an expert on interpretation, decided to delurk and belied everything what's this thread is all about. am trying to have an open mind here, but  to speak ill (yes, you did, IMO) of SJK and put a bad picture on him based on what was seen on videos shared publicly is just plain unfair and narrow-minded. 

this ship had weathered turbulent storms in all sizes and forms, thanks to one troll, the believers remain, and some came home .

3 hours ago, helloace85 said:

@jonghyeSOng thanks for your post, actually I have already seen stuff from the dcuts as there are some kind chingus out there willing to sacrifice their time and effort for these, you know who you are, so thanks again. I believe a lot of people here have been very quiet due to going to their own choice of secret 'dungeon' spazzing over the supposedly-prohibited stuff, up until the surprising post from @shipwreck which i consider as a blessing in disguise as it suddenly manage to bring this thread alive again after being somewhat silent for some time.

Now, the sentiment i am expressing before regarding the dcut, it was not from POV of me as SongSong shipper, but rather me as a DOTs fan. If they want to hold the content in order to protect our couple, then dont release the dcuts at all, the worst people can do is to complain of waiting forever. But they released it, then asked fans not to discuss it even on the detail... are they talking about FBI or CIA top secrets here? I am sure songsong die hard fans already found their way to share between each other secretly, but i dont like doing it in 'underground way' because honestly, we are not doing anything wrong here... just spazzing and melting over interaction of two loveable and gorgeous person, if by watching all these people will make rumors, isnt it not that the rumors are already and still fuelling for sometime already, and the way i see it, it is not going to die down any time soon despite dcuts being released publicly or not. Worst come to worst, JK can use the same lame excuse of 'we are just enjoying the rumour ourselves over meals'.

Come back to the reason of KBS doing it, if it is of  reason, i will apologise to them and back off completely, otherwise if it is for other insensible basis, ie capitalism and making profit etc, i am determined to knock some sense into these people. (I used to work in accounting field and this kind of selfish profit-making attitude, if it is true, always make me irritated in the past #sorrynotsorry). 

@helloace85 Once u bought the dvd you are bound to their rules. In terms of making profit or capitalism, are they not entitle on it, its their property and we need to respect it. After all i dont see any problem that it is prohibited coz its encrypted. Only our selfish/greed who wants to see the video from others makes us think its unfair.. Why not buy so u will satisfied and by doing it, u can help dots team also.. 

Sorry but i just felt its right and it should be respected.  They are strict on it and some were caught already by posting it in ig..

Don't worry dear-shippers, my husband does everything for me, seriously, but he did nothing for me in V-day coz he stays over th sea for 1 week.

What he did that he just send a beautiful V-day card to my work and phonecalls. But I feel sincere love from him. And the V-day is not a big deal between tow of us.

Hi everyone, have been a silent reader for awhile now. Am not much of a writer but i just want to say after seeing the director's cut dvd, there is no doubt that couple is real. If you want to see it for yourself. One fan uploaded it on twitter. Twitter name is  Lorraine Song @hyna_sk. Since she doesn't want it on instagram, so please do not upload it. Thanks

Well, There will always be some that may look at an X-Ray and see only bare bones,  and even fouls and diseases...while some others, like the many that came to this page , just like Dr. Kang Mo Yeon, we choose to see beyond the black and white 2 dimensional thin film, we choose to see the beautiful things that make us grin silly, make our hearts flutter, render us breathless and gives us a little bit of that serendipitious joy...

all on our own free will, we come here searching for others who share the same point of view, however crazy that may be to some people. This page is created solely for that purpose.  This is our haven. this is our Harry Truman show, and we like it the way it is, meant to be entertaining and harmless.

People have been leaving this place when it becomes too much, when joy disappeared, replaced by pain... and that's okay.. everyone should go find their own happy place.

But it's totally NOT COOL when you choose to make a loud exit and rip the curtain just as you're leaving... then it is truly shame on you for the lack of courtesy to the rest of us here!

For those that remain....

...supose that we are told NO to our face, suppose that there seems to be NO reason left to believe....  but only if you have happened to LOVE them, then even if that LOVE is reduced to a little speckle, it is enough to ignite FAITH, to sustain HOPE... we are our own champion for our own cause... So as long as you still have LOVE, FAITH, and HOPE.. that's enough to continue onboard to support these two beautiful human beings who have shown us what LOVE looks like. no one can stop you but yourself.

This is a very blessed ship because there has been no one stepping up to tell us NO,  to not believe (as I see it, KBS is asking shippers not to make it loud and explicit).... so there, I still see plenty of reasons to believe, and plenty of LOVE power from the Shippers to propel this ship continuing onward... 

So, Happy Shipping... and shipping aside, please continue to support them each as individual talented Artist with amazing performance yet to offer the world!

As long as they are happy

2_zpsp4vbh4cj.jpg

Thank you all for your posts and contributions to the thread. I have received some private messages of concern that the thread has gone downhill, especially with members leaving the "ship" or posting negative comments. I personally don't feel it that way. I have never expected the thread to be always lively. It is normal to me that there are quiet days in this thread and in our lives in general. Similarly, it is also normal to me that there are negative posts here, because I have to accept that each person has his own or her views and personality. If someone decide to leave the "ship" for whatever reasons, I respect and understand (with thanks for their past support and contributions, if any). What is more important to me is the fact that the majority of comments here are positive and the majority of people are here because of their love, either for individual actor or for both of them as a couple.

I am glad to see some familiar faces back. I would love to see more of them back and back here more often. :) I appreciate the discussion on the DVD. I personally think that, while the footage in the DVD should not (and strictly speaking in legal terms) cannot be posted publicly, it is fine for audience to share their reviews and what they think about the DVD. Just like the show itself (or any other shows and movies), the DVD is a work of art, once it is released, it will be subject to reviews, discussion and sometimes even debates.

I hope you had a happy Valentine's day and I believe Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo also had a good one. They don't need to be physically next to each other all the time, as long as they are happy. They can of course travel separately due to work or personal commitments. They don't have to be together on Valentine's day and can still have a good and meaningful day while enjoying their good relationship.

When love is deep and sincere, a Valentine's day would not make a huge difference, as everyday would likely be the day of love. When relationship is stable and reliable, one would feel safe, peaceful and loved even if the other half is traveling somewhere else. And when relationship is mature, one would like to see the other half succeed and would have no problem letting the other half to have his or her own time, space and development. As long as one is happy and content with his or her own life and with the love that he or she has, that would already make their Valentine's day, or any other days, happy.

The fact that one offers his or her shoulders to the other half to lean on and cry does not make the other half less masculine or their relationship subordinate. On the contrary, it only shows how important they are to each other, how reliable they find of each other and how comfortable they are with their relationship, which obviously go beyond being merely colleagues.

I am not claiming that I know for sure the real status of their relationship, but it is not hard to see that they are happy. It shows. And they cannot hide it. Their pleasant smile, beaming energy, and radiant confidence show that they are indeed happier and more lively than we have ever seen them in the past, or at least their recent past. And they are not afraid to say that they are indeed feeling happy and great these days (I heard it myself at Song Hye Kyo's fan-meeting).

I cannot predict the future. I cannot say for sure what their next steps of life will take them to. But whatever happens, I am already sincerely grateful and glad that they have found each other and relied on each other when they are happy and sad, up and down.

Just as they both said in Song Hye Kyo's fan-meeting, whatever happens in the future, good or bad, let’s believe and support each other like we have always done.

8 hours ago, jonghyeSOng said:

@helloace85 Once u bought the dvd you are bound to their rules. In terms of making profit or capitalism, are they not entitle on it, its their property and we need to respect it. After all i dont see any problem that it is prohibited coz its encrypted. Only our selfish/greed who wants to see the video from others makes us think its unfair.. Why not buy so u will satisfied and by doing it, u can help dots team also.. 

Sorry but i just felt its right and it should be respected.  They are strict on it and some were caught already by posting it in ig..

Yup, i understood on the videos and photos part. But how about screencaps, summaries and reviews, transcripts of commentaries etc, will or can they claim these as theirs too? Oh well, it's okay...let us just agree to disagree then...

Btw, I'm just curious... did you bought a copy or you saw those contents you mentioned in the net?

(Editted)

Alright, case closed. Seller wins. Sadly. Unfortunately. Well life is not always fair isn't it. Looking forward to next time where I can spazz freely again about SongSong. Till next time...

I have been Joong Ki's fan for a long time and this is the first time I ever heard someone say he/she hates him. How sad~

If you are his fan long enough, you know him. He has always been sunny, witty, funny, cute......and he definitely likes hugs a lot. If you know him long enough, you know he has always been a crybaby. He cried in front of the TV when he was in Dream Team and needed to do Bungee jump. He was so chicken and took such a long time to gather his courage to jump over the platform. Another time he cried when he did the last scene of the Innocent Man. If you know him long enough, you know that he has always been nice to all female actors, not a single one of them said anything bad about him. He once even told a male fan not to stare at Park Bo Young and said"she's mine!"(even PBY didn't take it seriously and knew it was a joke). In another occasion, he was with Yoo Ah In at a fanmeeting (I suppose), YAI accidentally touched JK's arm and said: Oh, you've been working out! (means he has some muscles built) JoongKi answered: I did it for you! and everybody laughed. See~ he's like this all the way. He jokes. If you took it seriously, you might think he is a guy? If you know him long enough, you know he is a good friend of many, e.g. Park Bo Young, Song Ji Kyo, Lee Young Eun and Park SI Yeon(Still remember fans got jealous about a pic JK took with PSY lately....sign).

Well, I know I am not supposed to mention Chaeki here. Some found they had strong chemistry in the BTS but then again, I found him reacted completely different when receiving the Best Couple Award on stage. (Shhhhh.....Chaeki fans are not going to be happy) He was not at ease when the MC interviewed him and MCW (no offence, she's beautiful and talented), he had no eye contact with her, I even found him signed (nervous maybe?). There's no need for me to mention how he interacted with Kyo at the Baeksang and KBSDA, we are all familiar. We all enjoy the fancam so much. He treated her differently. Kyo is mature and experienced enough to distinguish the difference between a friendly and polite gesture, a flirting gesture or a genuine loving gesture. You guys mentioned the juicy bits in the DCut DVD which makes me very curious. I believe action speaks louder than words. I believe what I saw. Happy shipping everyone.

3 hours ago, songsonglovechiu said:

I have seen some of the BTS pictures of SongSong Couple from the DCut of DOTS in twitter and it assured my heart that KiKyo is real ♥

They are sooooo sweeeettttt!!!!

Me too dear super sweet my heart is exploding happiness overload wow SongSong is so damn real  Song Joong ki your the man Lol....

1 hour ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

I am curious if yesasia is a legit online seller of the Director's cut. Is it? Also, I read a couple of times that the commentary doesn't have english sub, how about other parts like the NGs and BTS, does it have english sub? 

Just wanted to know so when I get the chance to buy it, I know what to expect

Archived