[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

oh my dearest @shipwreck.. I feel so sad reading your post....you have lost weight (why doesnt that ever happen to me, I only got fatter munching while watching) .....

Of course when we ship the underlying principles are: 1. its always their lives. 2. you will never know the real story behind everything 3. no hating even if they dont end  up with who you want them to end up and 4. you love them individually enough to only want their happiness

And shipping necessarily arises BECAUSE the couples are not obvious. They hide, they dont declare. if they declare already, if they show their affection openly, then there is no need to devote time and (money) to investigating 

And the process of investigation is FUN! Trying to see what they hide- spotting that they are supposed to be asleep at the time of their posting, unless they are actually in another time zone which so happen to be where the other partner is (for example)

From the dvd cut which is so cruelly not being shared anywhere (ha ha), they are more than friends. And seriously, they are close and seriously, more than close -- they are super super attracted to each other..like man and woman attraction. Like, will you GET A ROOM kind of interaction. And this is not us, this is us watching with our owneyes. 

So that's why, this ship keeps sailing..And will do, unless one of th em marries or gets with someone else....

HUGS!! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aigooo it must very hard to be u @shipwreck 

despite we come the long way,  there's nothing can be said and done to prevent u to do so... cause it's been nearly two years we've been following these two beautiful souls who meet each other at the right time and right place 

thank u for writing such a long post and pointing out the reasons u abandon the ship... probably it will open our eyes and heart too that this not even worth our time till losing our sleep and weight 

and last but not least THANK YOU for abandon the ship that u probably have little faith or no faith for now 

now let the rest of us continue believe what we believe with our heart and have very much faith in these beautiful and amazing couple till they reach final destination 

p/s i really really want to see the director cut and bts.. I should make my pre order before 

I hadn’t really planned on coming back on here (and it's not yet time), but seeing the post on the previous page is greatly disappointing. I'll give the person the benefit of the doubt and believe he/she was a shipper, despite the fact that from the beginning, this thread has had lurkers that also include antis and folks from other ships. I'm sorry my post is not quite as nice and understanding as the others, but I'd rather give my honest two cents.

@shipwreck, I can respect you've got these thoughts, but not the manner in which you conveyed them, as it undermines the mood and thoughts/feelings of the shippers here. Bid goodbye, but to create an account just to enumerate and "illustrate" why shippers here have a baseless reason to believe in the Songs? Just to dismiss people here as being delusional? 

First off, Sigang hasn't been on the thread because she was rudely "shamed" away from here months ago. I won’t go into the details, but it is an unfortunate blight on this ship and this thread that she was treated so badly like that. You may have missed that little drama since posts have been deleted and edited. So, her absence on the thread is not what you think. It was about something petty and not really, completely related to the Songs. 

Secondly, is Ki's masculinity being questioned??? His sexuality? I don't get that point in the post. It was an emotional night for him because he won and his close friend won. And DOTS apparently meant so much more to him than we realized. Also, I don't like how Ki is made to be some sort of serial flirt. Many of his longtime fans have attested that things he has done with and said to Kyo are nothing like they've ever seen before. And many of kyo's longtime fans like Ki because of how he treats her.

As for how he addressed her at the KBS awards … It was a formal event. It’s been well over a year, and this whole honorifics thing is still an issue? This isn't the first time he has addressed her as such, but the familiar (non-honorific) way he refers to her outside of formal events has been more abundant. If/when people watch the commentary and the BTS of the DVD, then, you'll think you're getting a glimpse of how they are with each other within a more personal setting. 

Valentine’s Day … I won’t say I’m not disappointed by it. I want them to be together every single second, but there's also something reassuring in the idea that they can trust each other's independence and commitments. They don't appear to be the possessive, clingy boyfriend/girlfriend. As much as we want to, we, the outsiders, can’t know everything that goes on in their private lives (maybe except for the sasaengs). We are not in their inner circle to know what plans they have made this month, be it romantic or work-related. Since it was out there anyway, I’ll go ahead and make a reference to it. It seemed he originally didn’t intend to stay in Bangkok (still within Thailand, though), and yet, he's been in Bangkok (or nearby) … the point is, plans change. And Ki was already scheduled to be in Thailand for the 11st event. 

There are things people don't know because fans are protective. Some things just stay within secret cafes or chat rooms. Just because some things are not openly circulated on SNS, doesn't mean the Songs aren't together. I'm not asking everyone to believe they are the real deal, but the signs that they're together are also too much and too strong to ignore. There are far too many coincidences and incidents---some openly known, some only in secret---that far support that they're the real deal than not.

I think we expected them to stay in the honeymoon phase and to follow every habit that only we ourselves observed, but it's also possible that they followed such patterns subconsciously, unintentionally. To quote our friend @ilovesjk: "They probably already reached the comfortable phase which isn't bad at all. Means they don't need all that superficial stuff to be in love. They love each other simply for who they are!"

I don't even know where to begin about Laneige and Shilla ... sigh. LOL. Those brands wouldn't be so forward like that if they didn't know anything, especially as Kyo is their spokesperson.

Anyway, say goodbye, but it's in poor taste to discount the general feelings here, suggesting all is in the people's head. It's too bad some haven't seen the full DVD and don't know what has been said in the commentary, not just by Ki and Kyo, but by the writers and PD. I think what was shown and said implied more than just flirtatious exchanges between just friends.

While some facts are only known by the few, this fact remains open ... image and #songsongcouple courtesy of Kyo herself:

Some of us have had our differences here, but I still care for this thread. Anyway, ship on, everyone! Don't let anyone make you feel that your real world is less meaningful just because you believe in the Songs.

@hclover96 lol. you happy now?! I popped in. LOL. Wish it had been under more uplifting circumstances. But really, thanks to you and the others :) Back to my wall I go again ... haha.

Edit

@coffeedizzy Thank you for signing up and sharing your thoughts! And thanks for emphasizing what makes a relationship mature. :) 

I was actually thinking if it's a troll posting or just another shipper who would actually go post a click bait so some beans will be spilled on the Director's DVD. But after seeing the long time shippers appear again and the responses, i guess it's the first choice then and they happen to be alive for so long. :w00t: 

If you want evidences and if you're a true shipper, you just need to have PATIENCE . It's their lives afterall. They don't own us, shippers, anything because they did not market themselves as a pair in the first place. We just happened to find their chemistry so strong that we ship them in real life:wub:. Keep sailing everyone! :blush:

I like coffeedizzy's comment, esp the last paragraph. Mature adults have lots of real life commitments to fulfil and they might not be able to celebrate with their special someone for some special dates. A bit disappointed I must admit but as I said b4, it's also extremely hard for them to get together under the spotlight when the whole world is watching and expecting something is going to happen. Yes, these are their lives and they don't have the duty to make us happy. All we want is their happiness no matter who they end up with. I wholly agree with the abovementioned 4 principles. How one decodes facts depends on one's personality. To me, Joong Ki's public display of his boys' time is actually a positive sign: Telling Kyo from far away that he has been a good boy with the guys on V'day and she doesn't need to crush an empty plastic bottle.:D

26 minutes ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

Mature adults have lots of real life commitments to fulfil and they might not be able to celebrate with their special someone for some special dates. A bit disappointed I must admit but as I said b4, it's also extremely hard for them to get together under the spotlight when the whole world is watching and expecting something is going to happen. 

Yes, exactly what you said! Not gonna lie, I was a bit disappointed too LOL (just because I can't celebrate with my hub doesn't mean I want others to do that too). Although I did see something while lurking on SSC tag on twitter. A number of Thai fans being super excited about SJK going to Phuket (I was doubtful when they first said SJK was coming and that turned out to be right) that there was even a crowd at Phuket airport that night waiting for him to arrive. And then suddenly we found out he stayed in BKK. Change of plans? Who knows. Phuket might be an awesome choice back when nobody really cared about them there, but is it really possible to enjoy a peaceful romantic vacation there now? Based on what we know, he is incredibly protective of her. Take it w grain of salt tho, since I cant understand Thai and did my investigation base solely on crappy twitter translator LMAO

@angieknows- if that post brought  you out= dang ! All trolls are invited in please !! we miss all our sunbaes and their posts..maybe they will all post again :)

And @sigang...this is the SSC ship...for every slight to you so much more love comes and are available...we have made adn met many many friends here and continue to love each other ..

And yes..theyve known each other from 2013 I think..he saw her buying clothes...(he said ok) and they met again in Valentines Day 2015 , she was afraid that he might think she was NOT single if she didn't come (oooo) and 2017 we want them to be joined at the hip??! Seriously it doesn't make sense. 

Perhaps Ki is so good for Kyo because he is mature too, and because they have their own lives...and they support each other ..and try to make their relationship work

Seriously, they are to be followed in how to make a relationship work when you are both bz. 

Thanks @helloace85 @Lydia Jane @SSK1 @ for your thoughtful and long response, @AngieKnows, I’m glad to see your valuable post. You have also gone for a while, and I know you are one of the original contributors here. In fact you spent so much time & effort…flying to Korea to deliver gifts & attended Baksang award. You are really a true shipper. @coffeedizzy you are right, this kind of thing is not really for my weaken heart, so I’m saying goodbye, but I truly want to say good luck & have fun in continuing to ship them. Deep down I hope I was wrong & that very soon we will hear their wedding bells. To those who called me a troll, I’m not a troll, and I don’t need to explain myself to those who are so narrowed-minds…I hope this thread continues to live on…

On 2/14/2017 at 2:26 PM, helloace85 said:

@faithcorvak thanks for your insight. Yup, JK forever subtle yet clear message to the shippers. And I am kinda behind on the news regarding the watch too, cant remember it was being discussed here before, or perhaps im the one who missed on that, so thanks for that as well. 

Yeah it was such a shame the content are not able to be shared publicly otherwise we would be in for a huge treat already. The not-posting-hashtag wont work all the time though cause many times I've seen posts related without SS relevant tag that still appear on my ig explore function, no idea what kind of random programming used by ig, perhaps apart from tag also based on number of likes, user id etc2, yup the power of AI technology nowadays yet not on our sides when it comes to hiding news from the so-called kbs police, the only way to share it there is by making your account private.

(Editted)

To be honest, I find it strange and weird to have such strict restrictions regarding this dvd/bluray release. I mean, I understand about the copyright issue on the sharing of videos and photos cause this has been IP practice since long time ago; i know youtube also have similar practise. But to prohibit fans from giving descriptive discussion AT ALL? I am not familiar with the entertainment rules as such so if anyone heard of this before probably can please enlighten me on this, but then again this is my first time seeing rule like this. It's like you went to cinema to watch a movie but after you walk out you are not allowed to even give a review or opinion on the movie that u just watched. Isnt it strange? I wish someone who are able to talk to any close contact to KBS or best talk to them directly can plead to them regarding this matter. I'm sorry i understand it is their right to give rules since it is their property but when such rule is insensible and on the brink of being unappreciative towards us fans, the international especially, i really cannot help but feeling unfairness towards it. After all, human rules can change, right? And apart from them, I believe us fans also have our own rights as well...

@helloace85 This is to protect our couple.. Once u saw the video, u will understand why. And it is better to buy also, in that way you can help dots team. Me myselft also wanted to see somebody will post it but as ive heard from the people who saw it and they said they cant share it, i understand them and even help tell those ig's who posted it to delete it.. That is for their sake and to our couple.. As a true ssc supporter, u will do it and protect them in any ways.. 

Hope u understand it as i did..

@shipwreck good that you have come to a decision that is best for your well-being. If you have doubts, it is not wrong for you to abandon the ship. But I agree with @angieknows that it is not very appropriate to discount the general feelings and the faith the rest of us have in our ship. We really don't need to know why you lost faith and why you want to leave. It is your own decision and your own conclusion. It's also not appropriate to say those who call you trolls are narrow-minded because if you read your own post, you did cast a lot of shade on our beloved couple and especially towards SJK, and it's inevitable that shippers will react. In fact to me, by posting what you posted, you are soliciting some reactions. If not, I do not see why anyone who lost faith needs to announce why they lost faith and the reasons why they are abandoning ship, you can really just leave quietly just as you have lurked quietly for so long. 

In my delulu land i would love to think that joonk ki was enjoying bachelor party in thailand ... they r mature enough to understand dat everyday is valentines day if someone is in a right relationship ... y would they need to show ppl that they r in love when they r hiding for their own privacy ...

n last thing is if they r still not in love yet ... not a prb..they will b together if not partners ..friendship between them is strong enough

1 hour ago, shipwreck said:

Thanks @helloace85 @Lydia Jane @SSK1 @ for your thoughtful and long response, @AngieKnows, I’m glad to see your valuable post. You have also gone for a while, and I know you are one of the original contributors here. In fact you spent so much time & effort…flying to Korea to deliver gifts & attended Baksang award. You are really a true shipper. @coffeedizzy you are right, this kind of thing is not really for my weaken heart, so I’m saying goodbye, but I truly want to say good luck & have fun in continuing to ship them. Deep down I hope I was wrong & that very soon we will hear their wedding bells. To those who called me a troll, I’m not a troll, and I don’t need to explain myself to those who are so narrowed-minds…I hope this thread continues to live on…

@shipwreck i undetstsnd u but stay strong or maybe u buy the directors cut so that ur mood will be lift up.. Joong ki did so many adlibs which makes the story more brighter and he did it for kyo and tease her in a way.. Once u watch it then u can tell that ur wrong.. So juicy and full of sauce on it..hehe 

Hello guys, although this is my 1st comment actually I already became long time silent shipper. I want to ask, how to purchase that DVD's? Is it too late now? I come from Indonesia and don't know korean language, is it possible? Thank you

@jonghyeSOng thanks for your post, actually I have already seen stuff from the dcuts as there are some kind chingus out there willing to sacrifice their time and effort for these, you know who you are, so thanks again. I believe a lot of people here have been very quiet due to going to their own choice of secret 'dungeon' spazzing over the supposedly-prohibited stuff, up until the surprising post from @shipwreck which i consider as a blessing in disguise as it suddenly manage to bring this thread alive again after being somewhat silent for some time.

Now, the sentiment i am expressing before regarding the dcut, it was not from POV of me as SongSong shipper, but rather me as a DOTs fan. If they want to hold the content in order to protect our couple, then dont release the dcuts at all, the worst people can do is to complain of waiting forever. But they released it, then asked fans not to discuss it even on the detail... are they talking about FBI or CIA top secrets here? I am sure songsong die hard fans already found their way to share between each other secretly, but i dont like doing it in 'underground way' because honestly, we are not doing anything wrong here... just spazzing and melting over interaction of two loveable and gorgeous person, if by watching all these people will make rumors, isnt it not that the rumors are already and still fuelling for sometime already, and the way i see it, it is not going to die down any time soon despite dcuts being released publicly or not. Worst come to worst, JK can use the same lame excuse of 'we are just enjoying the rumour ourselves over meals'.

Come back to the reason of KBS doing it, if it is of good reason, i will apologise to them and back off completely, otherwise if it is for other insensible basis, ie capitalism and making profit etc, i am determined to knock some sense into these people. (I used to work in accounting field and this kind of selfish profit-making attitude, if it is true, always make me irritated in the past #sorrynotsorry). 

Not sure what I just read *gulp* :blink:

Although, entering/leaving a ship is one's decision, I'm utterly upset. Perhaps because her reasons are filled with bad impressions towards Joongki. -.- (Being on this ship, you should have known his real traits and if you don't, that's where my doubt lies on - whether you're indeed a true shipper or just a passerby here) 

I'm not going to say much as some of you have perfectly stated what needs to be said. 

Let us keep the positivity in this thread. Keep calm and sail on this blessed ship of ours :)

Archived