[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

In Upendi...

Surely there's a good reason for Valentine's Day. Amidst the hoopla of corporate deadlines, family 'episodes', blue or shiny weather, office politics, dinners gone disastrous, mood swings, traffic jams, latest kdrama and speed breakers on the journey of true love, Feb 14th makes you pause for a bit and think regardless of whether you consciously want to or not. The thinking can further seep into mushy dreams, nostalgic reminiscences, dramatic what-ifs and what-might-have-beens, passionate fantasies... but rest assured, the thought does turn to love.

Economical consequences aside, it's a good time to be thankful for the gift of beloveds in our lives- people who stick by you no matter what, who are in for the long haul, who give of themselves unconditionally, who tease you no-holds-barred but fight tooth-and-nail against the world that dares to even contemplate disrespecting you, who hate your mistakes and call you on it but hold out a hand to help you up again. People who love you for yourself, not in spite of it.

It's a moment taken out of hectic schedules for most, but blessed indeed are the perpetual lovebirds for whom every single day is a gift, a humble privilege, a Valentine for lifetime... to honor, cherish and keep with the best of themselves. For them, every single moment counts, every gesture is precious, every memory is a reminder to be thankful. For them, the realities of life, common sense, responsibilities, personal and professional commitments don't fly out of the window under the excuse of love. They are level-headed in their duties, mature in their relationships and wise in their decisions. Their sense of security is exclusive to them, undeterred by the juvenility of the world or by the irrational expectations of people who are of no particular consequence in their personal affairs.

As a fan, as a shipper, SongSong does me proud in every regard of l'amour.

For them, love is a continuous state of being, the core that holds true and firm regardless of any capricious external force. Where the hearts are in an everlasting bond, there is nothing to prove, nothing to testify against, no hoops to jump through, no expectations and no need for validations. The Songs have enough age and experience on their side to know that worldly demonstrations or traditions do not always indicate genuine affection... nor does the lack of it mean absence of love. That geographical distance is less than nothing in the face of emotional proximity. That no force is greater than the melding of two souls that have searched for so long and finally found each other. That every moment one dares to love, life becomes an eternal Valentine's Day.

I spent mine yesterday going through the veritable spread of SS offscreen vids. It goes without saying that I was cooing, awwing, beaming, sighing, giggling, hugging myself and generally going about with the milk of human kindness and well-being sloshing upto the back of my teeth. What struck me most were the moments, tiny pockets of time that belonged entirely to either her or him, but somehow magically became moments about them. Out of the several, the one that stood out was, of course, the 'The Tissue Tale'. Completely and utterly Hye Kyo's moment... made so, so, so very much sweeter by her man whose actions showed how attuned he is to her, whether in or out of sight.

Couple fandom is called a 'ship' for a reason. It takes courage to leave the shore of benign certainties and look forward to the unknown skies. The sea might prove a friend on some days, a merciless foe on others, our trust in it's entirety lies in the hands of the captains wherever and however they choose to navigate. The winds might favor, the storms might cripple, there are no guarantees of when or if you'll touch land again. It is a world where the ground is constantly alive, teeming with movements and monsters. You're seasick, you're happy, you're fearful, you're glad to be alive. And when you reach the harbour, you are so much better for all that you've endured.

In a lighter vein, what on earth was KBS thinking??? Trying to contain and control new info on SongSong in such feverish, hysterical times?? I try to go through life reminding myself that everyone has their own reasons for thinking, speaking and doing things the way they do, and no doubt the rule applies to KBS as well, but do they really think copyright restraints can hold a candle to the blistering curiosities of those across the entire frickin' globe who couldn't grab a DVD? Or of those who did manage to get one but can't understand it, thus having no other way out than sharing vids and asking around for explanations from Korean chingus? At a time when the drama is leaping from strength to strength, and SS are topping polls left and right, did they pray and hope that not a single drop of the red-hot content would seep out of the legit boundaries? Despite the fact that trillion eyes are glued to the screens and going through every single thing with a fine-toothed comb?

God bless optimism.

matthewjocelyn wolf swimming whoops uh oh

KBS could have topped the ratings with a special episode of the contents, perhaps they may do so in the future, but for now I hereby thank them for making me howl with laughter...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to say that when a couple reach to a certain level of a  comfortable mature strong bond ....these ordinary usual events does not really matter .....because actually  everyday they spend together is a valentine .....and the photo of ki talking to his phone all smiles just assured that they are both in a great mood :)

50 minutes ago, louiseeee1114 said:

I am curious if yesasia is a legit online seller of the Director's cut. Is it? Also, I read a couple of times that the commentary doesn't have english sub, how about other parts like the NGs and BTS, does it have english sub? 

Just wanted to know so when I get the chance to buy it, I know what to expect

Not sure if it is a legit site or not, just found it on a facebook page. You may check with the admin.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1077411639053910&substory_index=0&id=519526224842457

Hai all 

I'm back and it's be a long time I'm not post anything in here. So I agree with everyone say about DVD.  You must watch by yourself and you will understand why kbs doing something like that.  It's all about to keep the privacy about them.  Both of them really sweet each other and tease each other.  It's make me more believe if both of them like married couple sorry but is only my observe because I'm also married. 

Bit the bullet... Bought the director's cut set. For some reason it wasn't available in my region on YesAsia, ended buying it on Ebay. Hope that it really is eng subbed. I think I paid $20 more for it there. Anyway, love my Songsong couple. I will cherish it.

I still believe the ship is sailing strong and stable. Remember SHK likes to post after holidays picture? I think that the group of people she went vacation with include SJK. To her posting holidays picture after she was back in Korea is a way of keeping her privacy and enjoying the nice memories of post vacation.

And to me SHK might actually flew to Bangkok during valentines period and hide in that same resort( the same one as we suspect she was there last day if you follow this thread) and enjoy their Valentine's Day together.

to Shipwreck: Everyone can have their own opinion, I still strongly believed mine, with lots of evidences and tell tale signs here and there for us to put the puzzles together. Keep fighting comrades, our ship is still sailing strong and stable.:)

They can celebrate valentines everyday and ki and kyo are very profesional when it comes to work and i am pretty sure ki have the way to give a suprise for kyo so lets aside our worry i know after his event he and kyo will celebrate it so chill guys lets enjoy our ship and forget the people always have question about our couple...let us pray for the speed recovery of Yoo Ah In....i miss the old thread miss the people who give us juicy news and some kind and true thoughts about our couple...

On 2/15/2017 at 10:17 PM, luvshynsjk said:

I still believe the ship is sailing strong and stable. Remember SHK likes to post after holidays picture? I think that the group of people she went vacation with include SJK. To her posting holidays picture after she was back in Korea is a way of keeping her privacy and enjoying the nice memories of post vacation.

And to me SHK might actually flew to Bangkok during valentines period and hide in that same resort( the same one as we suspect she was there last day if you follow this thread) and enjoy their Valentine's Day together.

to Shipwreck: Everyone can have their own opinion, I still strongly believed mine, with lots of evidences and tell tale signs here and there for us to put the puzzles together. Keep fighting comrades, our ship is still sailing strong and stable.:)

I also believed that it was late postings because I saw her friends posted their pictures few days before that. And I guess Ki was with them in Japan... hahaa let me be in delulu land ok. 

But I don't think Kyo is in Bangkok too..  so many people might spotted them if they are together. SSC 's Thailand fan is everywhere. but I hope I was wrong as our couple is real ninja.

Have a happy day guys.. our ship is sailing right to the destination. Hope to hear goodnews very soon.:)

@angieknows, you're awesome!!!  Really miss your wonderful posts on the thread (hint, hint) :wink:

@twtwb, as always, thanks for being the voice of reasoning here again. 

There's some good news from Apple Daily!  Kyo will be going to Taiwan next Thursday (Feb. 23) to attend the Laneige dinner party.  As of now, there's no news about her flight and schedule time yet.

640_af4edc664877269133370482f5c2c3ac.jpg

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/fashion/20170216/1056890/宋慧喬要來了!將為蘭芝登台秀凍齡肌

Spoiler

This makes the Laneige Taiwan fb post more credible, doesn't it?  :tongue:  There were rumors posted on January 31 of Kyo coming to Taiwan in February for Laneige activities from a Chinese fan, right after the Laneige fb post came out.  I'm glad it's confirmed now that she's really going to attend it :)

Here's a recap of Laneige Taiwan's post on their official fb page:

Original version:

"Laneige's goddess spokesperson, Song Hye Kyo, and oppa have recently confirmed the wedding date ~ so happy ~ I can only hope that one day cupid will look upon me too".

Edited version:

"Laneige's goddess spokesperson, Song Hye Kyo, is very happy recently ~ I can only hope that one day cupid will look upon me too".

To help clarify the confusion for some shippers, this Laneige writer is calling the guy "oppa" (meaning this female writer is younger than the man that's being mentioned in the post).  It doesn't mean that the man is older than Kyo.

^ @hclover96 thanks chingus...it does make that news credible though i have never doubt about this  :wink:. I saw this at Baidu

Spoiler

TGWMAK.jpg

yesasia is a legit site, but unfortunately the dvd are all sold out :tears: . it was said we might be able to buy the dvd later, but they won't have the goodies as to those whom already bought the DVD. Btw, what's wrong to discuss and spazzing the dvd? of cos i can understand we cant share the dvd, but discussing and spazzing should be ok, right? 

aigooo...i really don't get the need to create an account to list up your doubts...ppl are entitled to their opinions, but i wish we can also show some more considerations and please do not discredit all the evidences ...and for sigang's story, it saddens me whenever i think of her *sighs* . 

@angieknows I'm glad to see your post again, Awesome and thanks for speaking up for Sigang too.

Really hope YAI will recover soon, he is like a bro for Kyo and JK

ie5a2O.jpg

SSEAVG.jpg

DERlBY.jpg

Baidu

Hello dear chingus. . havent't posted on this thread for quite some time now, just a silent evryday lurker on the background. It will be a long post, so please bear with me.

Seeing our dear sunbaenims visiting this thread makes me delurks.. it just shows that even they don't post here as much as we like them, they still remains in the silent majority and still cares for this thread. They are the foundation and pillars of this thread we shippers call home. A home cannot stand without its pillar. And a home cannot be called a home without a family living on it like us. We may share different views and opinion as human as we are and as we come from different places around the globe yet we strive to understand, respect and even miss each other virtually. 

There may be times that this ship faced  heavy storms and dry spells which make the sail slow and some times the waves and wind are so strong that tried to hit the ship harder but yet the ship stand still and become stronger than ever.. how can they wreck a ship built with enormous love and respect (by the shippers) driven with the greatest captains we can ever have (Shk and SJk). . 

We are indeed one true blessed family of shippers.. people come and go, and find new ships but one will always come back to where their hearts belong. So lets relax now and sail on smoothly dear chingus, because I believe that our captains are ready to dock anytime soon..

@hclover, @twtwb, thank you for visiting our home and lift our spirits as always.

Shoutout to sigang/ ssulleim,  bambina, felicialoveskpop please do visit us here some time.. we miss you chingu.

And to those unnies who diligently posting here everyday to utkim, ggvillaceran, hclover and all others (cannot mention all) thank you so much for keeping our home alive and colorful.. 

Heartstrong comrades, a gift for us who patiently wait is coming... do you hear what i hear??....:wub: :lol:

P.s. dying to see that dvd/blueray of dots commentaries and bts..... hoping that there are chingus out there who could share it with us international fans privately as it is forbidden publicly..

Hi all, l m fm Singapore n l received my dvd set few days ago. Just opened it n its amazing. They threw in so many memorabilia of the show from posters to stickers to calendar n even the dog tag, mini walkie talkie thumb drive, mubarat card, letter from YSJ to KMY etc. Its very cool n detailed. 

I havent watched the dvd n i d probably not understand a thing since there are no subs but what the heck, l just wanna see the Song Song couple s power chemistry.

l havent been keeping up with the thread so l m not sure what is this restriction about not being able to talk abt the D cut. If i feel compelled to say sthng after i watch the dvd, i will. Let KBS come talk to me. 

Previously, I thot paying about sgd300 was too pricey for this dvd but having received it, id say it s well worth the price. For those who have watched n understand Korean, i d like to be able to have pte discussions over PM n to ask qns on parts i dont understand if need be. Pls pm if u are ok to do that. thks.

shippers keep shipping. i choose to believe.

Wow!!!!!  I don't come here that often but I am still a shipper - not a shipwrecker - because I didn't leave.  Just resting - waiting for something to explode.

Anyway - too bad someone has to come and misinterpret what we see as positive into negative.  Well, there's not much we can do about that - they say 'different folks, different strokes'. 

I am staying - because I like what I see and what I read.  And most of all - I like the people in this thread.

2 hours ago, wen5471 said:

Hi all, l m fm Singapore n l received my dvd set few days ago. Just opened it n its amazing. They threw in so many memorabilia of the show from posters to stickers to calendar n even the dog tag, mini walkie talkie thumb drive, mubarat card, letter from YSJ to KMY etc. Its very cool n detailed.

First post ever, long time lurker :tongue: Out of curiosity - did you get the Korean or the International version? I've been meaning to order a set from YesAsia as well, but see no point in getting the Korean version if there are no subs, and we can't obtain transcripts from fellow fans :/

And regarding the Valentine's Day thing... seriously. You should show love for your significant other every day and not just on one particular day!
(I myself spent Valentine's Day apart from my husband who was working!)

Update from my post coz l received many PMs asking me. my dvd has english subs. Omg!!! Happiness overload. But the special features Making of vids have no subs. Understandably so coz its really raw footages. Will take a long time to sub.

ok i will try to share what i can without breaking the law once i ve watched :)

@jkyng - i ordered online via shop.innolife.com previously.

Archived