[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Salute Comrades!

Someone been flooding her IG for updates, been confuse from which is which (uploaded and deleted the 1st photo hahaha). after 3 weeks of absences and no Ig updates..the timing and the serendipity of HyeKyo's updates hasn't change since someone is going to be out of town...and that someone who's always on his phone while on his way to other side of the world...hahaha this two (The songsongcouple) is so obviously in sync on giving us something to spazz...

there's few things to learn from our OTP (The Song's)

1st  No news is also a good news,

2nd Silence from both of them means they're up into something, (travelling or dining out together)

3rd When they're together, there would be no IG activities from HyeKyo..

4th When Joongki needs to be somewhere out of Korea, be ready for Kyo' parade of IG updates

5th There's always a surprise for those who have waited so patiently...

happy sailing everyone....with our Faithful heart's our dream will do come true...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mamta99 said:

Hii everyone.........m new here.......m a huge fan of songsong couple......

anyone from india here?

Hi mamta ...m frm india ..though i m not new ... a year old here .. i was totally blown away by #dots last year n this year the biggest gift ...infact valentine gift i got to watch dots in our mothertongue ... n indians r loving this show..n welcome chingu

3 hours ago, kikyo1314 said:

Always excited to hear news about our SS. Ki is in Thailand to support his "brother" while everyone is wondering how our SS is going spend their V-day. 

Guess what? Just saw Ms lee's post that she is in Bangkok and her comments says "because our Kyo". So sweet and bless to see our Kikyo is being surrounded by their supportive and loving friends. So our SS is in Thailand!!! They are so real and we respect their privacy, the timing is interesting that Ki is in Thailand and our Kyo is here join him. I am smiling just by thinking about them happy together. Never shipped for any K-drama CP, because none of them give me the some vibe as our SS. 

Happy Sailing!!!

Cr to owner 

Are you sure that there is "Because our Kyo" in Mr.Lee' IG? I've been there and had read every comments but there was no that(Because our Kyo) comment.

There is one comment of Kyo's and said "왠일이야 ? ㅋㅋ". It's too short word to translate cos it could be different way translated. But Ms.Lee answerd like this "because of my teeth".

I think Kyo asked why have you soft drink orderd or something like that and Ms. Lee answerd. I am a royal shipper but I don't want people got wrong information.

And hooooooop they would be together in V-day ^^V

1 hour ago, songsonglovechiu said:

I also read somewhere that Ms. Lee is now the hairstylist of Park Bo Gum that's the reason why she's there in Bangkok for PBG fanmeeting as well

Yup.. why Ms. Lee in Bangkok. because she is the hairstylist of PBG now.. and I don't think Kyo is in there also.. 

5 hours ago, mooischat0 said:

Are you sure that there is "Because our Kyo" in Mr.Lee' IG? I've been there and had read every comments but there was no that(Because our Kyo) comment.

There is one comment of Kyo's and said "왠일이야 ? ㅋㅋ". It's too short word to translate cos it could be different way translated. But Ms.Lee answerd like this "because of my teeth".

I think Kyo asked why have you soft drink orderd or something like that and Ms. Lee answerd. I am a royal shipper but I don't want people got wrong information.

And hooooooop they would be together in V-day ^^V

Sorry, I use the translator for the comment parts. I might be mis-interperated. Thanks for point it out. Will remove the post ^_^

I hope to see a glimpse of songsongcouple tomorrow ..anywhere n everywhere .. just love them to the moon n back ... i m sooooo a big fan of them dat i forgot indian superstars... they dnt fascinate me anymore .. on joong ki n hye kyo

2 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Wow nice to hear that and to the newbie here from India welcome guys SongSong Fever still the best...Guys Happy Valentines and enjoy all to your date.....:heart:

Happy Valentines Day to u too ..n thnk u so much dear as we get all juicy news frm u here n insta ... 

Resulta ng larawan para sa dots drama                                                  

Last year, the drama "Generation of the Sun," which was exported to over 30 countries and caused the "Hallyu syndrome," has started to air in India.

It's the first week of airing, but there's already a fan base, and the media's reaction is hot.

It is reported by Kim Jongsu correspondent.

KBS drama 'The descendants of the sun', which has become a world-famous showpiece with a solid story and composition.

India is also broadcasting on national channels since last week, and has been popular since the beginning.

Interviewer Plastoty (drama fan): "The female character is a doctor. It's a charming setting that makes hard choices to save people, and a male character devotes his life to defend the country." The fact that the division of Korea and the army is the main stage is causing the curiosity of Indians.

The Indian press also covers the real military service of the main actor Song Jong Ki.

Interview Rish Kumar Sharma (drama fan): "It is amazing that the drama is about the division of Korea and its historical background, and it contains both young people's thoughts and feelings." It is the first time that Korean TV dramas have been organized at main viewing hours in India at 8:00 pm.

Interview Chashi Pravatiwari (Cultural Reviewer): "It appears that the young people who are in the main audiences are easily attracted to the show with the latest dramas in the main time zones." The popularity of K pop has been growing, centered on Indian teenagers who have seen K pop through Chinese satellite TV.

In India of 1.3 billion people, which has been known to be a bargain hallyu for the time being,

It is KBS News Kim Jong Soo in New Delhi....                                                                                             CTTO

@louiseeee1114 If KBS allows it, maybe many people can flooding on IG and other social media since they get Director's DVD Cut in hands.

Even I want too see just like you, but KBS overseeing all information which related to Director's cut.

Spoiler

This is example from what the KBS doing to someone who share on IG

Now, I still wish to get info about that without prohibited someday.

KBS, please!! :confounded:

Archived