Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

15194337_632612300197171_231266133463802

Happy & lovely birthday to the Hallyu Goddess! I'm falling in love for her more & more everytime i discover something about her. She is amazingly a beautiful person. I'm more amazed that this Hallyu queen is so simple & humble, as all people close to her say that she never changed a bit, then & now, daebak! She & her beautiful heart shining so brightly. All people & animals that she loves & that truly know her are the blessed ones. I may not know everything but i feel so happy, blessed, proud & lucky that i got to know & love the Song Hye Kyo, the SongSong couple.

• Like 16

SONG HYE KYO-SSI, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

14446039_1689431161375947_3475607023722229045_n.png?oh=fd078165a33724a27db170dbc2d534eb&oe=58B736B7

Your existence is a blessing to this world, you always inspire us. Even though you are a bright star whom we admire and love from a distance, you manage to touch millions of peoples' hearts/lives. You are a living example of God's masterpiece, an angel on earth, an incomparably knockout beauty with a beautiful soul who gives love and brings joy to mankind. I am always in awe of you, as a person and as an artist. It is nice to know that you are surrounded with good/loyal people (family, partner, friends,colleagues,fans) who really love you and you truly deserve that Kyo. There's a lot of us who wish and pray for your happiness, good health and many more blessings. Thank you for being born and thank you for being YOU...:heart:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Thumbs up to you too for being understanding that not invading their privacy during their personal time is important especially in public like this

@Nheenai Tan as much as I want to share everything, I hope you do know that I do not want to cross the line when it comes to their privacy when sharing in public and running the risk of not being able to share anything or have anything to share in future. I hope this little tidbit is good enough for most of us. 

Here is another tidbit when it's SJK birthday this year they had the chance to travel out of Seoul(still in Korea, but not on the exact day of his birthday where he is filming) while Kyo birthday they did everything in Seoul with their friends(on some days) no less. I will most safely say that in both 2015 and 2016 both of them did celebrate their birthdays together and definitely in the years to come. 

Hi @Chewy Hoe sorry for asking so many questions. It's just that I get so excited whenever I hear news about them. If you don't mind, May I ask if you are a Korean?

I hope they're dating for real. :wub:

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Nheenai Tan said:

Hi @Chewy Hoe sorry for asking so many questions. It's just that I get so excited whenever I hear news about them. If you don't mind, May I ask if you are a Korean?

I hope they're dating for real. :wub:

This question should have been answered long time ago, no? Instead of asking whether they dating for real, should ask when are they getting married lol.

In a serious note, just saw few comments on Kyo friends ig asking them to upload pic of her and SJK. I hope they will stop and let them post whatever they want, isnt it already enough to know that she is happy celebrating with precious friends around her? Please be understanding and not put pressure on them, as Kyo said, there is reward for those who wait patiently... Sorry being a nagger here..

Edited by helloace85

My most heartfelt  :heart:  warmest birthday greetings to our Goddess of all Goddesses, SONG HYE KYO :blush:  :heart:.........her effect on us her eager loyal FANS from way way back is just so incredibly awesome....Oh God how she makes us so sooossooooo happy just looking at her photos, videos, especially how she GLOWS particularly when she is with our equally DEAR Song Joong Ki ( to me a perfect partner for her) ....I think this immensely good soothing serene inspiring feeling is unique in the whole of our wonderful universe....

Look at you all guys and gals....how you (we) all gush and just simply adore SHK and SJK,  our SongSong Couple. Just like many of you here ( I bet all of us true fans of our BEAUTY KYO and BIG BOSS Ki in this forum), my day would only be complete when I take a glimpse of our idol, read the wonderful comments and wishes for her and SJK....we could be called Fanatics...or extremists..who cares..we just simply love to love them...Wishing our HYE KYO all the BEST there is on her birthday and for always...and a BLISSFUL FOREVER with her (our) dear JOONG KI.  

Endless thanks to all shippers who fill this forum with all the lovely updates, photos, videos and graphics of our Song Song Couple...as a Halmeoni (Grandmom), I cant contribute those techies...I could only ENJOY them immensely!

Let's Fill the world with our love for our SongSong Couple!  :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 9

No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up to
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word

Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You made me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me

Christian Bautista - The Way You Look At Me 

CxvcRMPUsAA6dc8-1_1.jpg

Happy birthday to our lovely Song Hye Kyossi... wishing you all the happiness and joy... hope on this special day brings lots of happy moment for you to remember... wishing wonderful coming year filled with love from the one and only partner in life (sjk). your happiness is our happiness.

• Like 16

Happy birthday my dear Song Hye Kyo...

The most beautiful, kind hearted and down to earth person. My girl crush. Thank you for being awesome, for being our inspiration and for always being you. I wish you all the happiness and health. Enjoy your day with your love ones. We love you!

And thank you JK oppa for taking good care of our lovely unnie. I know she's in good hands. Always be happy. Your happiness is our happiness. 

• Like 22