[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, wennyhodi said:

Sorry but it is not the same car, chingus. Lets wait for the award ceremony.

I have already edited my previous "theory" of them arriving on the same car (indeed SJK went with Range Rover and SHK went with Cadillac). Sorry that was the initial speculation, which was wrong as result of watching lagging FB live and it's about 2-3AM where i live :(

Is it only me or what, altho they both looked outworldly breathtaking, that their expression seemed a bit dimmed compared to when they appeared in each other's arm in BAA? ^^ Just look at Joong Ki's eyes and smile, and Kyo's too. Not that I'm complaining tho, grateful enuf that they graced our thread with their gorgeousness. Onto the award! (While waiting in eager for fancams and translations of their arrival speeches, if theres any).

3 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

I have already edited my previous "theory" of them arriving on the same car (indeed SJK went with Range Rover and SHK went with Cadillac). Sorry that was the initial speculation, which was wrong as result of watching lagging FB live and it's about 2-3AM where i live :(

Its okay chingu. :blush:

38 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

Yes its not but its ok  the important is we did see them in the red carpet they are look so gorgeous wow

6 minutes ago, convalescent said:

Is it only me or what, altho they both looked outworldly breathtaking, that their expression seemed a bit dimmed compared to when they appeared in each other's arm in BAA? ^^ Just look at Joong Ki's eyes and smile, and Kyo's too. Not that I'm complaining tho, grateful enuf that they graced our thread with their gorgeousness. Onto the award! (While waiting in eager for fancams and translations of their arrival speeches, if theres any).

I agree. they look kinda down. Not sad, but exhausted. It may be the weather. Imagine wearing those flimsy clothes, having to walk on red carpet and stand there for 4-5 minutes when it's freezing cold like that isn't exactly pleasant.

Joongki is like wearing a dress suit but in red he's really smoldering HOT tonight. As for Kyo her dress looks like color Gold to me cool and elegant as always! Red and Gold! Hot and Cold! always in tune even if not together they still gave me the couple vibe! But yeah the shiny bright glint in their eyes is missing. That happens when they are not in each others arms. But lets wait later surely they will win awards!

Does anybody have a link to the live streaming of the awards? Will it be shown live online?

12 minutes ago, convalescent said:

I agree.  When they're together, they're glowing.

What a lovely sight to behold again! 

SJK still looks hot and young and suave as ever, and the fact that he is wearing a bold red suit today made me feel Christmas vibe all over again lol The guy has always know to rock the red color (anyone remember his red suit at Dior event in HKG this year? Good time good time!) 

However, what I love the most about tonight must be SHK's round cheeks. Who cares about weight gain during holiday season lol Our lady still looks down to earth, demure and so lovely. I especially hope KBS will give her big award tonight to make up for her talent and recognize all her hard word for DOTS. *praying* 

meanwhile, lets grab some fried chicken and soju now unnie @Chewy Hoe. With the frequency of our couple going to that chicken shop, i wont be surprised that they will be called Chicken couple in the future lol So apt for the chicken year 2017. Lets celebrate for that title alone now LMAO 

yessssss they are so lovely great view love them happy new year guys                                                                                                                                                           

Archived