[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!!

I'M DEAD!

I missed this feeling, my heart beating so fast and my hands are shaking due to excitement and my mind went blank, hearing JK is there and sit with her in the same sofa. 

KYAAAAAAAAA!!!

Thank you again and again and again @utkim :love: and our chingus who are there, thank you thank you thank you!

Bye earth... 

Wait wait, is it true Kyo and JK singing  Always in the FM? And I read from kikyo_SSCP IG that JK and YAI play scissor, paper stone game, and the winner can sit beside Kyo. JK lose in the first game and he asked to play one more time. He won the second time! 

Credit kikyo_SSCP IG

OMG, JK oppa :lol:

Yes,,,this Two gentlemen are both busy,specially the one who currently filming a movie, but said he's not busy...hahaha Joongki ssi, is that your way saying even if I'am the busiest man I will always have time for my beloved cherished best partner period...Yeah..we already Know man...

Archived