[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, wen5471 said:

Ok, I m gonna admit now.. I chickened out of watching the live stream tonight. My heart cannot take it. Reading that there s a folder named SHK n just imagining the famous gaze of his on her when she comes onstage already makes my tummy churn.

i cant take the excitement n anticipation. So I m going out tonight n will come back to this thread when the FM is over, to watch it - calmly.

I feel the same exact way! IDK why, I get weirded out with my own feelings. I try to stay away from here at times not because I don't want news about them but I'm afraid my heart can't take all the happiness and the good things. And I get that scaredy cat /chicky feeling with tummy churns and drum rolls on my chest. 

But, I'm feeling brave today. So I'll wait until the FM hihi. 

EDIT: Just when I thought I'm calm!!! The moment I posted this I saw a new picture! HERE GOES ANOTHER HEART ATTACK!!!!

Ohmygod the fanmeet hasn't even started and just seeing the SS previews THAT PIC THERE AND THE QUESTIONS got my heart racing real bad IS THIS POSSIBLE omg!!!!! You guys are the best, thank you for sharing to all of us here!!! :) And yes shall wait patiently like a fan not a wife heh!  

3 hours ago, cheeky75 said:

Today i have been refreshing the page over 20 times to look for Kyo' appearance. Don' t they need to do rehearsal? Whether it will satisfy us as shippers tonight, i will prepare myself and take a breath. No much expectation, just to see them on stage together, happily laughing will make me fly to the moon......palli palli..4 hours to go..

They don't need rehearsal as they did the rehearsal together in the comfort of their home in Korea .. Lol illusion mode

I'm busy and I'm sick, and our flower stand project is rejected but I'm not sad, I personally like the idea of giving them gifts more than flowers stand. Flowers stand show them our support and let the world know our existence yet gifts show them we love and support them, I don't need the world recognize us as long as SS know :wub:

@thepixies @Chewy Hoe and others who participate in the project, we can't thank you enough for what you have done. While what we do is just donation you guys donate not only money but your time, your sleep, your efforts for making all these happen.

@razledgoose  I got that too. Just click on the last three options of the settings and choose something (*lol..any option). I think it's one of those mandatory information boxes that one has to fill. One was b'day , no idea what the other two were. Once you're done click on the top right button on your screen which must be either save/update in Mandarin. After that the app automatically opened up for me.

Archived