Spoiler

- Seems BIJ calls the reporters...he's talking about HJS's condition

- KKT and Sec Moon saw it from the car

- HJM and HJS are watching BIJ's news from TV

- Mr Yoen mentions about KKT to HJM and HJS...what is it ???

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

- OSY and Gun woo become friendly now...he drops her at a place

- ANDWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...Poor OSY...she saw KKT, i think KKT also saw her but he seems didn't care...he's on the phone, talking with BIJ ???

- OSY almost hit by car...she tried to run after KKT

Spoiler

- Seems KKT knew about HJS's fake operation

- I think KKT and Sec Moon are a little bit surprised because its HJM who is coming not BIJ

- Seems HJM threats KKT

- BIJ and OCR affair begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

- Poor OSY...she's still waiting for KKT at the same place...its already rain !!!!

- KKT saw her from the car

- OCR VS CD...he said that he didn't believe her but OCR told him that she knew his secret !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

- Gun woo start worried because Lawyer Min told him that OSY still didn't come home

- OSY still standing there in the rain...KKT and Sec Moon are confused...

- Their car is just through and suddenly OSY is faint...

- KKT takes her...OSY is wake up just a few seconds...finally she knows that KKT is still alive even though KKT still not remembers her... :dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

Preview Ep. 32

Spoiler

- KKT VS BIJ and HJM

- KKT and DSY moments...seems she's drunk and KKT took her home

- OSY tries to finds KKT...she gives brochures again...

- Seems Gun woo realizes now that OSY still loves KKT

FINISH...another great episode...can't wait for tomorrow... :blush::heart::heart::glasses:

On 6/30/2016 at 8:30 AM, docster6 said:

Since this drama series is all about back-stabbing....I want to try my hand at back-stabbing my great friend @bebebisous33. I want the authorities to cancel her certification to PAC (Pervy Ahjamma Club). She proudly shows her certification next to her avatar, but her posts have been so logical and thoughtful that she showed no signs of attraction to any of the great looking male characters. Since so many of your admire her writing, don't you all agree she is more like a writer or a director than a fangirling type? She has no place in PAC.

Hello,@docster, My other insightful friend, I got a kick out of reading your comment regarding @bebebisous33 but once I madam president give out the cetification to a PAC member it's a certification for life.. Also I do enjoy the Woo boys comedy in this drama but I'm also not fangirling over any of them even though love KJW acting just not finding him swoon worthy in this drama..  

On 6/30/2016 at 11:14 AM, zenya22 said:

Her very existence is a danger for KKT. If anyone of the Huaping knew that OCR is alive, KKT is dead meat to the Huaping. KKT gave her a chance to disappear and live her life which she said she wanted. Now is her chance to leave the organization but will she without KKT? It is so very sad that she loved KKT so dearly and very sad that their friendship had to end because of her betrayal to someone like BIJ. Now that is truly makjang no? You know this sounds like the story in the Opera....

@zenya22  I think the last act of kindness OCR will give to KKT is taking a bullet for him once he learns that she has no place in his heart ever even after she erased OSY from his memories and after all that they still came back together.. 

On 7/8/2016 at 11:48 PM, pechumori said:

Hello, it's been a while. I'm coming back from a rather long but inevitable absence due to the recent demise of my mom. Thank you to everyone who has updated the thread and joined in the discussion.

@pechumori  Hello, Sending you my condolences, You have my deepest sympathy once you loose your mom you have lost your bestfriend for life.. May her memories of you and her carry own even though she's not physically around for you to touch and hear but in that special place in your heart her liveliness still remains the same so cheer up dear friend..

@badsmuler Thanks for the recap,   I still got a lot of back reading to do and will catch up tonight..

'Monster - 2016' Jo Bo-ah is lured with bait Kang Ji-hwan has tossed

Spoiler

photo745118.jpg

The power struggle among the heirs of Dodo Group gave Kang Gi-tan (Kang Ji-hwan) a good opportunity. On the episode 31 of MBC's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Monster - 2016", Do Sin-yeong (Jo Bo-ah) promised Kang Gi-tan she would invest with him.

On this day, Do Sin-yeong told Kang Gi-tan while discussing about investment opportunity, "Give this to me".

Do Sin-yeong said, "I'm also a stockholder of Dodo Group. There is no reason why I should be excluded from this battle over the management control". Kang Gi-tan smiled stealthily as Do Sin-yeong took the bait he tossed sneakily. Later, Kang Gi-tan told Moon Tae-gwang (Jeong Woong-in), "The inheritance battle of Dodo group is getting interesting. I will keep watching and give it to the side that will benefit me most".

Watch on Viki

Ratings ( nationwide )

1. Doctors ( SBS ) : 18.8 % ( - 0.9 % )   ----------------------> Ep. 7

2. Monster ( MBC ) : 10.5 % ( - 0.5 % )   ---------------------> Ep. 31

3. Beautiful Mind ( KBS2 ) : 3.5 % ( - 0.5 % )  --------------> Ep. 7

Credit : http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01128326612713864&DCD=A10102

Just finished watching Ep. 31 with Subs

My most favourite scene is definitely our OTP... :heart::heart:...

Special thanks to " happyyury IG "

@andy78...finally KJH and SYR are at the same screen again, chinggu... :blush::blush:

But the most entertaining parts are none other than Dodo's Children...3 of them are fighting each other in order to win KKT's heart...LOL

These 3 are very greedy and like to interupt others works... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

- For the vaccine project...Dodo Chairman actually wanted DSY and KKT to handled it but Gun woo stole it

- For this ship project...from the start it's Gun woo all the way but Gwang woo tries to takes it...and now, even DSY wants this project too

nnngf_zpsch3zffmr.jpg

ghjk_zpsdfo2evl7.jpg

No wonder if our KKT likes to plays and fools them around...LOL :grin::grin::grin::heart::heart:

So happy to see that SY finally knows KKT is still alive. It will make her to stop developing her felling for GW.

DSY looks pretty in this ep. I don't know why but among 3 siblings, I only hate Gun Woo. I don't like him from beginning until now.

Sometimes I feel pity for Gwang Woo, he is not smart enough and very easy to trust others so it leads him to wrongdoings. 

Btw, I like Jin Tae Hyun's acting.

9 minutes ago, NTF said:

So happy to see that SY finally knows KKT is still alive. It will make her to stop developing her felling for GW.

DSY looks pretty in this ep. I don't know why but among 3 siblings, I only hate Gun Woo. I don't like him from beginning until now.

Sometimes I feel pity for Gwang Woo, he is not smart enough and very easy to trust others so it leads him to wrongdoings. 

Btw, I like Jin Tae Hyun's acting.

Chingu , I sometimes see myself pitying Gwang woo but then I think about all the horrible things he did for his father's companies success. He is also greedy, selfish and is always scheming and backstab people in the back. 

Warning: Some Spoilers!!!

Another filler episode for me…. There is no contact between my OTP KKT and BIJ, KKT is sitting in his Godfather chair playing with his favorite toys the Do kids. ppppppffffftttttttt

The only scene that is directly related to revenge and what I liked the most is the meeting between Hwang Jae Min and KKT. I love that KKT is hitting  Hwang Jae Min upfront. MTG should now know why Gun Woo was chosen to sign the business contract with K Corp as representative of DDG. It is because of Do Choong. Once before, KKT used Do Choong to destroy Hwang’s political career. Hwang is using BIJ to return to politics and KKT will not allow that. Hwang has been warned. He will help Do Choong to return as head of DDG through Gun Woo and will use DC to destroy Hwang again. I am thinking he will use Gun Woo in some way to move against BIJ.

The other scene I like is with my other fave conflicted character OCR. I don’t like that she tries to play with BIJ but I understand her motivation. It must be killing her emotionally to lose KKT’s trust and to have killed someone a comrade, a friend, her family, the one person loyal to her Cha Woo. Because she was emotionally involved with her charge, she became careless and vulnerable to blackmail. She wants to avenge and redeem herself in the only way she can against her blackmailer. Oh Choong, BIJ’s sidekick confronted her about her coquettishness towards BIJ and I love how OCR calmly knocked him down just with words. “Listen kiddo, I have been to hell and back a thousand times, while you are just ababy learning to crawl, sit yourself down”. Go girl… Oh Choong maybe bigger and stronger but OCR is more cunning and smarter.

I like that OSY supported Gun and proposed a partnership to fight BIJ and that she asked what are his weaknesses, something he is not ready to discuss or reveal to anyone.  Hopefully, she will find out because that is the only way she can help Gun, to realize that whatever he did, facing it  will free him from the grip of BIJ. The problem is when OSY promised not to leave him until he was good and ready to let her go. That is a promise she may not be able to keep once she finds out KKT is alive. However, it motivated Gun to give OSY the records of BIJ’s Co.   

My OSY rant: What I did not like is how OSY became unintelligent and senseless suddenly in this episode. Why in the world will she stand all day in one spot looking for KKT in the rain just turning around cold and shivering? I understand the sentiment she is supposed to convey which is shock at seeing the man she loved whom she thought died and now is alive, the longing to find and connect with him but rotating in one spot rained on …. Really??? The woman is supposed to have grown up into a hot shot lawyer savvy enough to be legal counsel for the biggest, prestigious DDG conglomerate and a TV host. What she could have done was think of more practical and better ways to find KKT . She is a lawyer… sakes ….She had asked MTG how the person giving her information about the death of the LGC’s parents knew about  the case and the affair of BIJ and HJS and MTG told her the person wants to be incognito. The name of the company MTG works for is K. As a lawyer instead of spinning and getting rained on all day long, why would she not go with her instincts and confront MTG? She could have interrogated Soo Tak and threatened him with all kinds of made up charges and not let him go until she get answers. ST seems to be loosed mouthed with little pressure. ST needs to tell her. All she has to know is that KKT can’t remember her and if he tried to he gets a terrible headache and that he is waiting for the hypnotherapist who treated him as his treatments seem to be connected with his headache. Smart lawyer that she is supposed to be she can go research about hypnotherapy and go from there. Now she is going to hand out lost person leaflets again? How in the world could she not think more creatively or more logically being that she is a lawyer? What happens to her responsibilities as a lawyer and her promise to put BIJ in prison? Please make her into smart, practical thinking woman. No wonder many people were shipping the SA/KKT ship. Now, I am not really liking ST. He told Gun but not SY? I am not, not, not  really liking ST. But so is Gun, he could have told her and warned OSY, now she will hate him for not telling her that KKT is alive and is the incognito K. This is the time to face his greatest fear losing OSY. It might kill him but then he will have grown tremendously. But it seems he is going all the way to monster hood?? or not

The Chairman and Madam are ridiculous. They have been fighting all through their marriage and Madam keeps bringing up a long gone woman and now dead in between them. They are not fighting because of Ja Young they are fighting over what they both care about most, their baby, the company and using the children as their weapons. Madam is as abusive to Gwang and just like BIJ  to Gun, she uses Gwang to get what she wants. She calls Gwang an idiot every chance she can get. This time she really is threatened to lose her position as Chairwoman . Poor Gwang telling his mother that if Gun is on his way to the DD Hotel for the scheduled meeting that he might not be able to sign the contract with K because Gun will. His mother screamed bloody murder and called him an idiot before she hung up. Chairman is no better using Gun to bait his wife into anger. No wonder Gwang can't think that he can be productive. He must have been called an idiot by his loving Mama all his life and beaten by his father when he made a mistake. This family needs serious therapy.

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu , I sometimes see myself pitying Gwang woo but then I think about all the horrible things he did for his father's companies success. He is also greedy, selfish and is always scheming and backstab people in the back. 

Yeah, it is true that he did all the terrible things which could not be forgiven.

I just feel pity for him when I see he did not receive the love from his father and he cried because of that. When he was in jail, he did tell his father that at first he wanted to gain his attention, so he tried his best to be successful. But the way he chose to do was too heartless and it was unacceptable.

Sometimes he acts like a child who is not smart at all (or can say that he is stupid), and makes me laugh. 

Guest my2centsworth
16 hours ago, badsmuler said:

Preview Ep. 32

Hide contents

- KKT VS BIJ and HJM

- KKT and DSY moments...seems she's drunk and KKT took her home

- OSY tries to finds KKT...she gives brochures again...

- Seems Gun woo realizes now that OSY still loves KKT

FINISH...another great episode...can't wait for tomorrow... :blush::heart::heart::glasses:

Thank you for your excellent commentary.  And especially  your  sooooooo  enjoyable expressions  :D:wub:

Archived