@badsmulerThank you, thank you for the recaps, I like the ending. It is going to seem like KKT, OSY and GW will work together? I pity Gwang because if mommy loses her company position she is going to blame it on Gwang. I am so tired of DSY. KKT should threaten her to go to another hotel if she does not behave herself... Shin Young ahhhhhhhh

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

@badsmulerThank you, thank you for the recaps, I like the ending. It is going to seem like KKT, OSY and GW will work together? I pity Gwang because if mommy loses her company position she is going to blame it on Gwang. I am so tired of DSY. KKT should threaten her to go to another hotel if she does not behave herself... Shin Young ahhhhhhhh

You're welcome, @zenya22 dear... :wub::wub:

But it seems KKT had already gave her some lessons...actually before he went to the coffee shop, he met DSY in front of the elevator but DSY run away and avoided KKT...LOL

If i'm not mistaken when they were at the date...she's drunkenly said to KKT hows lonely she was during these years...seems to me that DSY only needs more attentions from her family members... :blush::blush:

I like OSY-Gwang woo together, chinggu...if she can't have KKT, i don't mind if OSY end up with Gwang woo...who knows, maybe he will become a mature man with OSY besides him...LOL :grin::grin::heart:

yay! Finally they really meet! It is going to be a sad time for our OSY when she realises that KKT does not remember her! But she will be so grateful that he is alive! Thank you so much @badsmuler for the recap.

@badsmuler, you are so devoted and I enjoy reading your recaps. My daughter and I are watching "Doctors" and apparently they appear at the same time slot. But I always read your recaps and not the other and I would just watch that show later on. But I am an avid follower of your work. There are so many great writers in this thread and I follow you all religiously.

There are a couple of points which I have to disagree with you, @badsmuler. (1) You had a photo of a bunch older fans with our OSY behind  the scene and your captions was "a group of ahjammas like me having a girl-crush on Sung Yu-Ri." I don't know what you look like, but my imagination of you is like a Sung Yu-Ri with glasses. You know, the intellectual look: like a writer, like a computer hacker (since you are on the computer so much). (2) Using your expression, unweeeeeeee! No way am I going to allow OSY to be a daughter in law of the Dodo Group. Gwang was a womanizer....maybe OSY could make him a mature person, but he has already 3 strikes (slush funds are for the worst of the worst)....he is out in my book. To me, he is not even good looking. Gun Woo was good looking in another drama, Full House II, where he was cheerful and lovable. But not in this drama, he bothers me. I only want KKT to have OSY, they are destined for each other. I can recall their young scenes, where GC asked to feel her face to see whether she is pretty. Aish! That was so romantic in desperation.

2 hours ago, badsmuler said:

If i'm not mistaken when they were at the date...she's drunkenly said to KKT hows lonely she was during these years...seems to me that DSY only needs more attentions from her family members... :blush::blush:

I like OSY-Gwang woo together, chinggu...if she can't have KKT, i don't mind if OSY end up with Gwang woo...who knows, maybe he will become a mature man with OSY besides him...LOL :grin::grin::heart:

@badsmuler I watched raw and you are right, she embarrassed herself drunken so much that she ran away from KKT when she saw him and she was sober, I was laughing. I also like the way she handles her brothers. Maybe she starts the real training and she will really do good. I won't be surprised if she ends up being the head of DDG. 

Sorry, I am for KKT and OSY all the way and I don't like Gwang Woo. He is comical but he is too mama's boy and imagine having the witch as a Mom in law? Besides why would OSY want to marry a child and be a mother to her husband? She can marry a man. She will end up with KKT, It is a given. Why in the world would I want OSY to end up with Gwang Woo? Never...

I like the ending.... I just hope KKT will not collapse again if OSY tries to make him remember their past. That is why MTG or ST should have prepared her. Gun did not know about the headaches so he was not able to warn OSY. 

Madam scares me whenever she plays the piano. It seems like a foreshadowing of something evil that she plans to do. In the beginning episodes when BIJ reported to her about Ja Young dying she was in the piano. When she first ordered BIJ to find the son of Ja Young the mistress of her husband,  she was playing piano. Of course BIJ already knew where Gun was. When she and the chairman had a fight re: Gun, she was playing the piano and that was when she decided to change her husbands meds. Now she is playing the piano again and she said to Gwang when he was crying and had given up that she has other plans. That she unlike her husband who deliberates on his actions, gets things done. That does not bode well for the Chairman. She changed her husband's meds and she is playing the piano. She is scary and she is the sister of Hwang Jae Min after all. Chairman Do had his will amended and OSY is the lawyer who assisted in amending of the will. OSY then knows who are named in that will. I don't know if she is also the executor of the will. I think now she will be more involved with the Do family because of the will and she may get in big trouble with Madam. I hope, hope, hope the chairman does not die yet. 

'Monster - 2016' Jo Bo-ah calls Kang Ji-hwan, 'coward'

Spoiler

photo745580.jpg

On the episode 32 of MBC Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Monster – 2016', Do Sin-yeong (Jo Bo-ah) was rejected by Kang Gi-tan (Kang Ji-hwan).

On this day, Do Sin-yeong asked her secretary to set up her dating timetable with Kang Gi-tan. Kang Gi-tan rejected it right away as soon as Lee Soo-tak (Kim Dong-hee-I) brought the timetable to him.

As Kang Gi-tan rejected her request for date, she herself went to see him and told him, "You're such a coward. You're worried that you might actually fall in love with me. Don't' run away from this". Kang Gi-tan said, "I'm busy. There's no way I'll date you".

Do Sin-yeong followed Kang Gi-tan around to be able to go on a date with you. Do Sin-yeong kept saying repeatedly, "You're worried you might fall for me. You're a coward". This made Kang Gi-tann feel he really didn't want to deal with her any longer.

Watch on Viki

On 7/13/2016 at 0:11 AM, docster6 said:

Using your expression, unweeeeeeee! No way am I going to allow OSY to be a daughter in law of the Dodo Group. Gwang was a womanizer....maybe OSY could make him a mature person, but he has already 3 strikes (slush funds are for the worst of the worst)....he is out in my book. To me, he is not even good looking. Gun Woo was good looking in another drama, Full House II, where he was cheerful and lovable. But not in this drama, he bothers me. I only want KKT to have OSY, they are destined for each other.

I can recall their young scenes, where GC asked to feel her face to see whether she is pretty. Aish! That was so romantic in desperation.

I've already posted the gif before...but special for you, chinggu...i re-post it again... :blush::blush:

tumblr_o5ijr1ajMV1r0xmlzo3_250.gif tumblr_o5ijr1ajMV1r0xmlzo1_250.gif 

tumblr_o5ijr1ajMV1r0xmlzo6_250.gif tumblr_o5ijr1ajMV1r0xmlzo5_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o5ijr1ajMV1r0xmlzo2_250.gif tumblr_o5ijr1ajMV1r0xmlzo4_250.gif

tumblr_o5ijr1ajMV1r0xmlzo7_250.gif tumblr_o5ijr1ajMV1r0xmlzo8_250.gif

On 7/13/2016 at 0:12 AM, zenya22 said:

Sorry, I am for KKT and OSY all the way and I don't like Gwang Woo. He is comical but he is too mama's boy and imagine having the witch as a Mom in law? Besides why would OSY want to marry a child and be a mother to her husband? She can marry a man. She will end up with KKT, It is a given. Why in the world would I want OSY to end up with Gwang Woo? Never...

I like the ending.... I just hope KKT will not collapse again if OSY tries to make him remember their past. That is why MTG or ST should have prepared her. Gun did not know about the headaches so he was not able to warn OSY. 

Me too...i hope our KKT collapse then OSY can take him far away...let her cure him with her method...no need to call Sec Moon and ST...even at this rate, i applause Gun woo for his courage and sincere love to OSY than these two who are suppose to be KKT's best friends !!!!!!!!!!! :angry::confused:

Anyooooooong my dear chinggus, @docster6 and @zenya22... :wub::wub::wub:

You know i'm just joking, right ???? My heart will always be with our OTP...KKT and OSY Couple... :heart::heart::heart:

It's just happen because i like SYR and JTH chemistry, they're even have a friendly chatting at their Instagram accounts...seems JTH's wife ( she's an actress ) also close with SYR too...this is the 3rd times for them to work together even though they never act as lovers... :blush::blush::blush:

I like their scenes in Ep. 32...much much more than KKT-DSY crazy dating scenes... :grin::grin:

When Madam told him to got married for bussiness...Aigooooooooo...this omma boy, Gwang woo suddenly imagines that OSY as his wife...LOL

dfghh_zps1twphern.jpg

ghfj_zpsnntllb8c.jpg

Thus at the OSY's cooking scene...Gwang woo's expression to showed how delicious OSY's read bean soup...

ghjsf_zpshn9jhepj.jpg

ghnh_zpsvclgzuej.jpg

Spoiler

yujsa_zpsldjuy7ql.jpg

tyjk_zpscxncl9t5.jpg

And the last one at the wine room...when OSY rejects his marriage proposal...soooooooo priceless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rtyhj_zpszi8ii0px.jpg

wfegba_zpsoc208rpq.jpg

Spoiler

remk_zpskiuwj5o3.jpg

rtght_zpstpoztee3.jpg

gnck_zps3gzllxsd.jpg

EP. 31

yyfdshj.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Monster', Kang Ji Hwan x Jo Bo Ah's crazy chemistry 

1. [+1,345, -46] Jo Bo Ah is really pretty..

3. [+776, -20] How does this drama even manage to make rice bean porridge funny? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+668, -25] Kang Ji Hwan and Jo Bo Ah are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+587, -19] I laughed so hard when the Chairman was eating rice bean porridge ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+184, -2] Do Choong was bursting with charisma at the start of the drama but he's a funny character when with his wife ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The rice bean porridge hard carried ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+183, -4] I didn't think rice bean porridge would be so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like how this drama has a strong ensemble of supporting characters ㅋㅋ

8. [+158, -3] The rice bean porridge hard carried today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+148, -2] I thought I was watching 'Soonpoong Clinic' with Park Young Gyu's funny acting today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+114, -3] This drama knows how to be funny while targeting real issues like the Oxy situation, corruption, business-politics collusion, stock manipulation, Lotte brothers' feud, the shipbuilding industry slump, etc.

11. [+117, -3] Do Choong, Do Kwang Woo and Do Shin Young are the characters you can never hateㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Credit : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/spoilers-beautiful-mind-doctors-monster_11.html

On 7/4/2016 at 5:16 AM, docster6 said:

Thanks to all the beautiful stills offered by @badsmuler, I noticed OSY dressed differently during the second "half" of this drama series. @zenya22actually wanted my male perspective occasionally; I want to say her beige sleeveless dress caught my attention. I guess I have always been an "arm fetish", so her long slender arm being exposed caused me to rewind a few times. Yes, OSY had bear arms (and one bear shoulder) during her seduction of Michael Chen but that was after KKT ripped her yellow dress apart. KKT complained about OSY's awful "expensive" makeup and did her a makeover with his bear hands. I think it was an intention of the writer to show OSY as a very ordinary woman, someone who is most at home working as a waitress. Now that her brother is gone and a year has passed, OSY is a new woman with confidence and competence. Therefore, the way she dresses will reflect on her new personality. I support @badsmuler's girl-crush on OSY, she is really, really attractive.

On 7/13/2016 at 0:11 AM, docster6 said:

@badsmuler, you are so devoted and I enjoy reading your recaps. My daughter and I are watching "Doctors" and apparently they appear at the same time slot. But I always read your recaps and not the other and I would just watch that show later on. But I am an avid follower of your work. There are so many great writers in this thread and I follow you all religiously.

There are a couple of points which I have to disagree with you, @badsmuler. (1) You had a photo of a bunch older fans with our OSY behind  the scene and your captions was "a group of ahjammas like me having a girl-crush on Sung Yu-Ri." I don't know what you look like, but my imagination of you is like a Sung Yu-Ri with glasses. You know, the intellectual look: like a writer, like a computer hacker (since you are on the computer so much). 

Hello @docster6...welcome back to our thread, chinggu... :blush::blush:

I saw you in the Doctors Thread too...i like Kim rae won too, his actings are always good...i watch " Doctors " via my cable channel... :wub::wub: 

But from the start i've already gave my heart for KJH and " Monster " so i have to finish it till the end...LOL

Yes, i am a devoted type...once i love something or someone then i will cherish them for the rest of my life...You've already known that I'm Germany Football National Team's fan for 26 years...just let you know that i'm also an avid fan of the legendary rock band " Def Leppard " for 24 years... :heart::heart::heart:

You're miss this time, chinggu...i'm not as beautiful as SYR but i don't wear glasses...actually i have a mole on my nose...at the same place as KJH...LOL :grin::heart:

7 hours ago, badsmuler said:

2. Monster ( MBC ) : 11.2 % ( + 0.7 % )   -------------------> Ep. 32

"Doctors" reached the top spot once again.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS drama "Doctors" rated 19.2% on July 12.

Meanwhile, MBC "Monster - 2016" rated 11.2% while KBS "Beautiful Mind" rated 4.3%.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

http://www.hancinema.net/doctors-seeks-to-breakthrough-20percent-96620.html

second place is better than third!!!The drama is very good and the actors are doing a great job!!!

Archived