Good night everyone ^^ here's some good night gift https://www.wattpad.com/261858157-yuzhou-fan-fics-awards

Spoiler

For new comers like Jingyu and Zhouzhou, being nominated for awards is their honour and pleasure. Tonight they look stunning in their suits. They will create a perfect picture if they could just stand and sit side by side. They know that’s what they want as well. 
But it’s just too bad. They can’t be seen intimate, even together, in public. That’s the stupidest thing ever. This is millennium era and who knew that there will be this kind of treatment to human beings. Yes, Zhouzhou and Jingyu are human beings. They are not monsters, not aliens, they are perfectly normal. Well, normal is understatement. They looks stunning, beautiful like a celestial beings if they are really exist. 
Back to the main issue, there are still people who could think and decide something as foolish as forbid two free human beings to be together. First of all, it’s not even their problem. It only concerns those two young adults’ life, and family and friend at most. Even if it will affect a greater group, no people has no right to do this to them. No one.
They did nothing wrong so what logic is it that they got punished. Even if they are in love with each other, since when is love a sin.
Zhouzhou and Jingyu couldn’t accept it but it’s real world. There’s also unfairness in this so called real world. And for now, those two lovebirds don’t have enough power or strength to fight back. They could just silently deal with it. But if there’s even a slight chance they could win this game of power, they would just jump right into it. That’s what the light in their eyes are saying.
There’s just too much risk and it might involve a lot of people they love so they just back off. Who could have guessed they are this wise when they are still so young. At least they are wiser, stronger, and braver than those who came up with the suppression.
Well, let’s just celebrate the happy event for the night. They walked proudly on the red carpet and got some pictures taken. Let’s emphasise this, they look so frigging hot. 
They got seated pretty far from each other. At least they are still on the same row so they could steal a glance once a while. 
Zhouzhou already reminded Jingyu to hold back. They need to know when to lay low. That’s written in a book of war strategy, though with a more dignified words perhaps. That’s what they’re planning right now. If only heart is as cool as the mind this strategy could work out easily.
Jingyu still couldn't help to take a long loving gazing towards Zhouzhou. His attention is still divided between the ceremony and the only guy he loves. He went along with this plan of staying low only because Zhouzhou asked him. He promised he won’t let anything hurt Zhouzhou and he won’t let his action bring harms to the person he wants to protect dearly.
Tonight they should be happy and celebrating because they got their award. But deep down they only wish the award ceremony would end soon. During this type of event is when the suppression felt clear. Zhouzhou barely contain his cool and not directly staring at Jingyu. 
But even the coolest person can’t help himself when Jingyu is in front of him. Whenever there’s a chance to see Jingyu, he would take it without sparing a second thought. And when the MC talks with Jingyu, he barely contains his feeling. Though his poker face is ruin and he let himself smile and even laughing because of that silly guy. Fortunately Jingyu is funny enough for everyone so letting a laugh won’t be weird.
During those few minutes, Zhouzhou couldn’t help but being curious about Jingyu’s answer. He thanked the MC for being clever with her questions. For the first question, Zhouzhou wonder what will Jingyu do. It would also be a good lesson for him who’s currently being that guy’s boyfriend. He paid attention and study the answer carefully.
For the second question, he practically knew the answer already. That’s the thing Jingyu always does when he’s too busy and absorbed in his work. Seeing Jingyu playing it out with the MC only reminded him for those sweet moments between them. He couldn’t help but smile from seeing those sweet moments inside his head.

— — —

Zhouzhou arrived at his place first before Jingyu came by himself. He got his own keys right now so he wouldn’t bother the tired Zhouzhou to get up and open the door.
Jingyu looked around and finally found Zhouzhou laying on his bed. He knew Jingyu would come so he tried hard not to fall asleep. He smiles when the person he’s been waiting for arrived. “What took you so long? I’m so sleepy.”
Welcomed by such warm smile, and cute face, Jingyu hurriedly sit beside Zhouzhou. He stroke Zhouzhou’s hair softly and land a peck on the sleeping beauty right on that red lip. “Wait, let me change first.”
Before he could get up, Zhouzhou pull Jingyu to sleep beside him, face to face. 
“You change after I fall asleep. I want to feel your warmth and hear your voice now.”
it’s clear that Zhouzhou’s resisting the sandman for entering his dream. He barely able to open his eyes. This scenery makes Jingyu smiles happily. He pull Zhouzhou closer.
“Say, why did you stare at me for so long? We promised to hold back.”
“When did I?” Jingyu acts innocent.
Zhouzhou open his eyes to look what kind of expression Jingyu pull this time.
“Don’t fool me. I knew you stare long enough before I catched you.”
Jingyu puts his palm on Zhouzhou’s cheek gently. “I swear I only wanted to steal a glance. But who told you to look so stunning and beautiful there. I just lost track of time.”
Zhouzhou giggle because of that honest answer. “I really can’t help you.” 
Jingyu continues to caress Zhouzhou’s face as gently as possible. Trying to put that guy to sleep because he could see how tired Zhouzhou is.
“Jingyu?”
Jingyu pays closer attention hearing Zhouzhou called his name.
“Will you really give your girlfriend everything?”
For a second he thought Zhouzhou is asking the wrong question. What girlfriend? He only has his eyes on his boyfriend now. But he just remembered his section with the MC tonight. 
“Ah, yes. And I will give more than everything for my boyfriend. I will do everything for my boyfriend.”
Suddenly those sleepy eyes wide awake open and there’s a naughty glint inside those mesmerising eyes. Jingyu knows whatever that guy’s thinking right now is not a good thing for him.
“Then… Let me top you.”
Jingyu’s gut feeling is right. Zhouzhou is deliberately using his own words against him. He can’t think of an answer soon enough and Zhouzhou continues.
“What? Does saying you will give everything only apply to your girlfriend?”
Jingyu only blames himself for being a gentleman. He dug his own grave without knowing what’s coming. He’s wavering. He might just give in for once and plan for the next one. 
While he’s busy with his own thought, Zhouzhou is laughing his heart out loud. Then he knows that guy is just playing with him. He’s not that type of guy who will use this cheap move. He’s too proud.
“I’m just playing with you. But I’ll see wether you really meant what you said before.”
“Yes, yes. You got me real good this time.”
Jingyu locks Zhouzhou’s neck inside his arm. Just how could anyone expect him to stay away from this adorable guy. He’ll die before that happen.

• Like 7

Watching Ok! Instyle interview, Yu wore a necklace that mostly hidden under his clothes.

Spoiler

Maybe this already being talked about but it looks similar to the one Hai wore. If it is the same necklace, the fact that Yu wore something for his image as Hai outside the series filming can be indicated that the necklace Hai wore is actually Yu's very own.

Then if it is that the case, the similar but shorter necklace Zhou had while recording his welfare video could possibly be the same necklace, that Yu gave it to Zhou and shortened it to fit Zhou better.

This fact would raise a question: Would you give something of your own that you had for a while to someone if he just a good friend and no more?

Most probably you won't.

In conclusion, YuZhou is life.

• Like 7

@jlt4ever I am gonna be in France in a few days and was thinking how great it will be if Cannes was later!

So happy that you get to see him in person :) l have a work trip to Shanghai in Oct. Hopefully can meet him and ZZ then!

Btw, here is a video on the event

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:759e6f09938eae7cef7a464cc075b161

• Like 11

@Nada Helmy Just saw it.

Spoiler

To be honest, as much as I love any interaction between BLY & GH, I was slightly disappointed by the kisses... I guess I had set my expectations too high, so those lip touches just didn't do it for me :/

BLY seemed slightly more willing than in ep 12 though, so thats good :)

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, talesinindigo said:

Hide contents

To be honest, as much as I love any interaction between BLY & GH, I was slightly disappointed by the kisses... I guess I had set my expectations too high, so those lip touches just didn't do it for me :/

*prays that the wait pays off and BLY at least makes duck lips at GH in 15th episode* sorta logical that BLY avoids dem sinful kisses in every way but still, novel!BLY didn't mind GH's frenchies that much *throws glitter* As a side thought, what is going on? Why are cut scenes being released just like that? Who is releasing all these videos? Are we, mere mortals, going to get punished? 

@jlt4ever living in a dream, woah *___* thank you for sharing your experience! :D Did Jingyu do any more of the cute bounching in the rooms? 

• Like 10

I'm so happy for you, @jlt4ever!! :wub: And thank you for telling your experience in details upon seeing Johnny in person.

@xix19xix You'll be glad that you're in Cannes after the film festival is over, really. Cannes is beautiful but when the film festival was going on, it was really really crowded!! :crazy: Celebrities, journalists, agents, actors, securities, tourists... everyone visited Cannes because of the film festival. And Cannes is small! The numbers of people who visited Cannes were even higher than the numbers of the locals there! Imagine how chaotic it is.

I had to worry over my bag all the time when I was there. Ugh. Couldn't really enjoy Cannes because of this.

About the uncut kiss scene... I'm really surprised that iQiYi Taiwan kept releasing/leaking the kiss/bed scenes. It kinda reminds me of the past when 3 episodes being released suddenly. Is this a bad sign, I wonder? They seemed to rush the uncut scenes, no?

• Like 14

On BLY and kisses: ep. 13 is BLY's second kiss, right? IIRC, he is quite conflicted by the kiss. He was reluctant at first but then enjoyed it to the point of willing to j/o GH but then regretted that (or at least, feeling weird about enjoying the kiss)? I guess the webseries took another approach because BLY still rejects GH's kiss and they are not j/o each other. Hopefully we will have another surprise kiss at the scene after GY left their house (is it at ep. 14?).

But one thing for sure, during the car kiss, which is not described in the novel, BLY kissed back passionately. ZZ even smiled and hit JY playfully during the scene! (Yes, I am using the actors' name because TBH, that shy smile and playful hit are bit of OOC imho. That was ZZ, not BLY :P)

@jlt4ever I envy youuuuuuu! :D 

• Like 23

Fan arts update

Spoiler

Source:   Danty-五角星

6d5cdd15gw1f47ymyvfmlj21hc14m7dp.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   jjseason

6f93ca23gw1f47wzz56cfj20go0p0tco.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   小鲸鱼plus

0064hBXbgw1f47srgbz99j30qo11ptel.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   因子你的球掉啦

006s5M4qjw1f47so7o4zqj30qo114amy.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

Begging for translation please... Thank you so much...

be0e81dbgw1f47fh5qux3j21kw1kwtio.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Van字号

Begging for translation please... Thank you so much...

c084c691gw1f4802zkhtmj20m81w1wmj.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   因子你的球掉啦

006s5M4qjw1f4840axo9yj32io1d3hdx.jpg

• Like 17

@jlt4ever Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience... tza_thumb.gif

More Johnny during last night's Olay event...

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会官博

723109cdgw1f48ewx318wj20zk0ziasu.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   GGA852

006hJ3TEjw1f483ca1x0xj31410qoq6w.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   曲大猫BigCat

6769d3a0jw1f482mp4yx4j216o1s0npd.jpg

6769d3a0jw1f482mugeqbj21s016ohdt.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   菜花总是来不及删

87547896jw1f481vgkp6oj21400qodlq.jpg

87547896jw1f481uvq6xyj21400qowld.jpg

87547896jw1f481whlz76j21400qodm5.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   爱吃鱼的鱼干

6e9bc54fgw1f4873acdvdj20yi1pcgwu.jpg

6e9bc54fgw1f4873hx59nj20yi1pcwo6.jpg

6e9bc54fgw1f4872w92yqj20yi1pc47w.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   限量工场

006lDvsojw1f47yjazbzrj30go0jg78h.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   亚木阴阴sky

006dQW1vjw1f48ikyt0yij31400qotci.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   TiAmoJohnny_..

006ppZqLgw1f48pevpo0vj31kw1c2tkl.jpg

I haven't seen this photo before.. throwback YuZhou

Spoiler

Source:   耿直鱼与谦逊喵

75a63c69gw1f480apcaeej20y916r1ic.jpg

Random YuZhou

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲cp么么哒

006q8BQFjw1f480zejmyrj30ku0juq7o.jpg

• Like 17

1 hour ago, talesinindigo said:

@Nada Helmy Just saw it.

Reveal hidden contents

Tbh me too,  i was like damn u BLY!  quit your resistance and give in already!:phew:  Iam tired of those forced unfulfilled kisses :sweatingbullets: hopefully the remaining 2 or 3 kiss scenes are more passionate and at least mutual :rolleyes:

• Like 11

5 hours ago, liesl said:

About the uncut kiss scene... I'm really surprised that iQiYi Taiwan kept releasing/leaking the kiss/bed scenes. It kinda reminds me of the past when 3 episodes being released suddenly. Is this a bad sign, I wonder? They seemed to rush the uncut scenes, no?

While I am happy that the leaked scenes are out (because honestly, waiting for 2 eps every weekend can be a bit tiring and disappointing when you found out certain eps do not contain any deleted scene whatsoever), I am really worried about this somewhat. I sure hope they will still release the DVD for other fans who didn't get to subscribe to iQiYi. 

Anyway ZZ's Towards the Bright Side MV is now at #2 on V-Chart. I believe this is the last week (week #6) for him to stay at #1 (in order for him to get an award or something I believe) so kindly help if possible! The instructions are as below, as prepared by @瑜洲国际International_YuZhou : 

Spoiler

Xu Weizhou‘s MV in the V Chart  now is No.2! Everybody go“音悦Tai(V Chart)”hit the charts for him please!!!It's the last week ! Come on!

(edit : nvm he's back at #1 but oh well stream it if you have time :D speaking of which, anyone of you actually watch the movie "Yesterday Once More"? I quite liked it!)

Guide to topping the charts:
1. Enter Yinyuetai and play the music video 10 times. NO fast forwarding! After each play through ends, back out of the page and re-enter (for anyone who is willing, buy membership which would give you extra privileges, such as double score and being able to favorite videos and directly download). The url is L向着光亮那方 电影 谁的青春不迷茫 推广曲-许...

2. enter Baidu Hotspot, play the video 10 times using the same method as above. The url is O网页链接 and there's no need to login.

3. Go on Weibo and play the music video by clicking on the shared weibo linked from Yinyuetai, or use this url L向着光亮那方 电影 谁的青春不迷茫 推广曲-许... Same playback method as above! Please note that this can ONLY be done on a computer.

4. Once you finish this entire routine, it'll time to refresh and start all over again!

about the new leaked scene....

Spoiler

well BLY was upset with GH the whole day anyway due to GH being jealous over YM (when YM kept clinging onto BLY because of YQ bugging him) and that GH made BLY had a bruise on his foot - so it's totally understandable that BLY didn't want to "co-operate" with the kisses whatsoever - regardless of whether he has fully accepted his sexuality or feelings towards GH. It's just normal reaction, even if you are already in a relationship.

yeah they were practically just brushing their lips onto one another but the highlight of the scene was probably JY/GH's husky bedroom voice saying "特想 (really really want, something like that)" multiple times in a very hot hot manner. No clue how BLY can resist that seriously, that guy really has good self-control lmao~ even I, the one watching the video can feel the tension

*I DIED*

negative stuff ahead (skip this, not important):

Spoiler

1) if this keeps happening, we may not ever get the DVD :( while I am lucky enough to have the access to the uncut videos so far (thanks to those who helped with VPN and guide to get the iQiYi membership), I kinda want the series in the form of DVD, with Eng subs and all. 

2) I am a part of this one JY-only fan group chat on Weibo (which I randomly clicked due to me not understanding Chinese fully, I basically joined every group I see lol, it's all the JY-only fans from one province (?) in China) and they started to say bad things about the new manager, saying she purposely wanted to manage JY because she wanted to seduce him and whatnot. Seems to me that they're randomly hating on the lady, but not sure if there is like anything that I am not aware of about the lady. [I don't know, for me, as long as she can manage him well whatsoever I couldn't care less about anything else :D].

3) Also there has been a rumour about JY's ex-gf, they have been circulating the name and pic - which I cba to upload because it's not important + I don't think it's proper to upload anyway (um privacy, ever heard of that, love?). People should chill, really. Everyone has a past.

Isn't it weird, imagine if you are in her shoes, where you probably have moved on with your life and suddenly your former partner becomes super famous and all the fans are digging up some dirt about you ._. 

sorry if what I said above wasn't very clear, I just woke up, watched the leaked scene (seriously God, I am sorry that this was the first thing I did in the morning) and checking this website straight away. I suddenly forgot how to English no thanks to GH in that scene hahaha

Good morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are and don't forget to spread only love and positive vibes :heart:

• Like 18

On 23/05/2016 at 6:35 PM, skeletonworks said:

Extreme delulu post. Lalalalalala. #deluluismymiddlename

c5U5tLF.jpg

Huu..uh.. they're not the same watch.. still CP item?? three different watches.. sorry don't get it lol..but as always YuZhou looks irresistable haha..

• Like 2

How can I watch the uncut episode 13? Is it ok to ask here if somebody finds it to send me in private? If this is not ok, I'll delete the post for sure! 

If its ok, maybe everybody who wants the scene can like this and the person who sends me the deleted scenes can send to all ppl who liked this or i can do that after i get the scenes.

Please tell me if its ok to ask this here

• Like 2

On 23/05/2016 at 7:07 PM, Nada Helmy said:

Oh my CP fans' imagination got no boundary :w00t: trying to prove the hand in Johnny's 520 day  pic update is actually zhouzhou's 

Oh fans.. you's are soo crazy and wild with your imaginations lol...  nope they don't look the same to me the hands, sorry, laughs...

• Like 2

On 23/05/2016 at 9:23 PM, tea4two said:

Only-fans, please don't read.  Also, this might be a bit delusional for some of you!

Hide contents

I felt the world is assisting in getting them together.  Remember that poll from People's Daily that put them both together?!  And now this, and don't forget that the music video for the show's theme song was originally YuZhou.  There was a lot of ZZ shot in the video but JY-only fans went and complain, so they cut ZZ out of most of the video.  So I'm 100% sure it's intentional for them to put 'him' instead of 'her', the staff are definitely CP!  I think that in the long run, their greatest enemies are going to be their poison only fans.  Some of these crazy fans (I say some, because not all are bad), instead of uniting to support them in whatever they do, start tearing other people thinking that they know what is best for their idol!  I'm sadden to see ZZ-only fans attacking JY and JY-only fans attacking ZZ.  We also have anti-fans (from other fandoms) masquerading as their fans to create chaos among the real fans.   

I agreed with you.  We're (the fans) are part of the process in JY & ZZ's personal/intellectual growth.  JY and ZZ stimulate each other's personal growth, but their interactions with the fans will help to stimulate their intellectual growth.  I believe these games they're playing are targeted at us to see how much we can read into it.  Their reference to 'Light', the sun/moon, the matching jewelry and clothes.......too many coincidences are no longer coincidence, I would like to see how only-fans explain these coincidences.  I felt particularly that JY and ZZ are CP bias, partly due to the basis of their relationship and the fact that some of their only-fans have alienated their own idol.  

They're testing our IQ/EQ, and we're stimulating their IQ/EQ because they have to come up with new and unique ways to show or communicate with us (and see how close we are at interpreting it the way they want).  In truths, many people are into the YuZhou pit (I'm talking about CP fans here) and are unable to extract themselves because unconsciously, we're too attach have become a part of their world.  We allow them into our circle of influence, and they allow us into their circle of influence.  We are influencing them and they are influencing us.  One world, one dream.  Their dream becomes our dream, our dream becomes their dream.   We may all be connected at some unconscious level with ZZ and JY at the center.   (This is not a bad, in fact, it is actually very powerful and really good, when a mass amount of people are connected at this level, they have the potential to influence or make changes to the world, whether it is social or political).  And I will say that this is all connecting us back, '改革cun风cui进门'.

Here is my theory on why ZZ and JY have so much reference to 'Light', whether it is through coincidence or fate.  Light represent positive energy, the purest form of love.  They are agents of light, the purest form, without affiliation, this is why we are drawn to them.  They may not realize that they are agents of light, but they are being guide by a strong intuition from within to bring in positive energy, changes, and to spread love to those around them.  

I felt that it is the media that is taking the initiative to focus on them, not the other way around.  The public felt the injustice done to them and want to support them.  I think that the unstoppable/rising popularity of JY and ZZ are all divine/karmic retribution from the attempt to have them suppressed.  If my delulu theory above has any grains, the negative strikes against these two will have twice the positive effect in the end.  Darkness will be absorbed by the light.  

Please listen closely, ZZ and JY has been signaling to us all this time, to follow the light.  Follow the light.  Follow the light!

They want us to be good, to bring in positive energy, and spread love, not hate.  

Powerful words you put in there 'tea4two..'  I totally agree with everything you said here.. that's 'wisdom' for us all your theory on our YuZhou..lol..but it's so true when you think of it.. wowh.. it's 'phenomenal' YuZhou.. the 'birth' of these two are definitely 'beyond ordinary'.. their effect on us and everything.. truly amazing! Our babies YuZhou..!!!...lol.. Sooo Cool, Love them not enough haha... !!

• Like 1