My eyes are playing tricks on me, or the photo ZZ's manager posted looks photoshopped? Look at ZZ's right leg and the white shirt... I wonder why, he's already thin like this...

Anyway, Johnny was seen shopping alone at SKP mag, a place that sell luxurios brands, the user didn't take a pic with him. FBI fans are ready to see if in the next days ZZ will wear new, luxurios accessories. [喵喵][doge]

Cr. 陈公子nelson

• Like 17

and here is a pic of a really really cute cat holding a puppy cr 波奇网

Spoiler

705526e8gw1f46nug7tr9j20qo0zk431.jpg

some old photos from the good old days, oh how things have changed :( cr 满达哒

Spoiler

9a4dc8bfjw1f46r0tupt2j20qo0zy7fq.jpg

Spoiler

9a4dc8bfjw1f46r10q9n7j20qo0zyqcv.jpg

Spoiler

9a4dc8bfjw1f46r147xzbj20qo0zyn7y.jpg

Spoiler

9a4dc8bfjw1f46r1d6f3qj20qo0zkaja.jpg

this is so cute lmao FS 

not important but

Spoiler

just received the Addicted OST CD I ordered from FiveMusic together with the poster and the 4 calendar cards wheeee

image.jpg

now where's my deluxe album... I saw all the Chinese fans saying how the shirt is too long for them T^T sigh

• Like 22

I DIED I DIED I DIED!!! *thanking @bearology from the grave*

quickly someone make the vid downloadable before iqiyi finds it *bookmarked it*

Neck. Kiss. Lips. Kiss. Neck again. I die again.

If I need the uncut dvd so badly before, now I need the uncut dvd because my life depends on it!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Question for Chinese speaking friends here (for my fanfics ^_^):

1. How do you think Mr. and Mrs. Xu call Zhouzhou (the usual Chinese way is fine)? Is it Xiao Zhou? Or maybe Zhouzhou also?

2. How do you think Mr. and Mrs. Xu call Jingyu (consider they know JY is ZZ's best friend)? Xiao Yu? Da Yu (like GH -> Da Hai)?

1. Both also possible... But maybe I'm too familiar with Zhouzhou that Xiao Zhou feels kind of foreign. haha

2. They may just call him Jingyu. Xiao Yu sounds like "small fish" and Da Yu sounds like "big fish" XDD 
Tip: Parents has the tendency to call their child's friend by the way the child call their friends. (It's how the parents learn of the friend's name). So Jingyu's parents may call Zhouzhou as Zhouzhou because that's the way JY always call him.

• Like 10

46 minutes ago, bearology said:

@izziehudson I know right! I got way too excited. Need to calm myself down :sweatingbullets: How can we not delulu when they are doing this to us :sweatingbullets: so apparently HC was part of the actual hot scene :phew: 

That's why HC can't air their ep, now i know the real reason 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Yeah, I agree with @kmmyzz. Please guys, if you want to share the link to uncut eps, do so through discreet means. We know that iQiYi is tracking social media for any leak. We are still hoping for uncut DVD which might have lots of bonus to be available internationally.

@bearology, @cake oil, @vincentvancarl, could you please edit out the direct link to the leaked scene?

Done

• Like 6

@sohocomoYou are breaking my heart right now. :bawling::bawling: 

17 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

(existential delulu ahead)

Hide contents

He stood on the rooftop, facing north. Looking past the lights of the city, past the miles and miles that lay between. He imagined a red string unravelling itself from within him and reaching its way to that distant place he could see in his mind. It floated up the stairs, through a door, and into the room where he truly wanted to be at that moment. It was late. Very late. Someone would be asleep right now. At least that someone should be. The red string floated in his mind to the bed, and connected with the image of the sleeping figure there. 

"I miss you," he whispered, willing his voice along the red string, the vibrations travelling strongly to the other end. "Can you hear me? Do you know? I want to be with you right now."

JingYu leaned against the railing that ran along the edge of the rooftop. Closing his eyes, he imagined himself flying along the red string, over the city and miles between, until he stood next to where WeiZhou lay, sleeping peacefully. He let himself just stare for a long while, the room illuminated by dim light through the window. Just enough light that he could make out the features of the person before him. Now closed in sleep, eyes that could cut right to his soul, that could read his mind, and inflame his heart. That perfect nose, yes very sexy in its own right somehow, but when wrinkled with distaste for something, so damn cute too. And those lips. JingYu moaned as he saw those lips behind his closed eyelids. Slightly parted in sleep, full, moist, beckoning. 

His imagination began to play a trick on him. He saw those lips coming closer as he leaned down toward them. He felt the soft breath coming from WeiZhou tickling over his face, steady and warm. He smelled the luscious scent that was uniquely WeiZhou, an intoxicating mixture of musky and sweet. JingYu groaned as he pressed his lips against pliant, sleeping lips. He groaned as his tongue glided gently past them, scraping against teeth, tasting the taste of WeiZhou. He felt the slight scrape of stubble against his fingers as he traced the sharp outline of jaw, only to have them soothed as he pushed into the soft hair behind an ear. Even as his imagination and senses became more and more vivid, JingYu whispered his desire into the night air.

"I want to taste you. I want you to open your mouth and let me in. I want to feel your tongue against mine, taste you tasting me.  I want to lay pressed against you, feel your heart beating with mine, my arms wrapped around you, as your arms hold me to you. I want to breathe nothing but the scent of you. I want to feel your lips, your breath, against my neck as tell me to go to sleep, that you'll be right there when I wake up. That you'll stay next to me, with me, until forever."

JingYu took a deep breath as all of this played in his mind's eye. As he felt WeiZhou against him, tasted him on his lips. 

"I want to hear your voice saying my name, saying anything and everything."

The spell of his imagination twisted JingYu's insides, as the sounds of the city suddenly invaded, even at that hour of the night. Slowly, he opened his eyes, only to find himself staring directly at the moon. The moon, not quite full, but very bright, hanging in the sky in the direction where his mind had been. Before his mind could reel in the red string, JingYu whispered along it one more time.

"I miss you, Zhou. Just know that."

After making his way from the rooftop back to his room, as he lay himself down in an attempt to sleep, JingYu groaned desperately against the feeling of emptiness that hung with him.

"I just want to hear your voice right now. That would be enough."

He rolled over, tried to bury his thoughts under the pillow. It had already been a long night. He had the feeling it would become even longer as the pillow did nothing to help him. 

Suddenly his phone rang. Unconsciously, he reached for it. His imagination must still be playing tricks on him, he thought, as he connected the call.

"JingYu? I woke up and just...just...needed to tell you. I miss you."

• Like 4

Auntie @sohocomo I felt personally that our family has expanded so big and all living in harmony, just very few lack of understanding relative, but still we are all here, growing with the series too. And still in love with the series like when it just started. 

And look at you and your lovely FF. I love it.

Spoiler

I miss your throrough horoscopes reading and the numbers. I am still so lost at it, sorry auntie. Maybe sometimes you can drop the bomb and unfold it like you are unfolding it to 7yo hahaha.

But now, now I crave for your FF. Auntie why no meeting for them this time? Now that we have floor, kitchen countertop, can I request outdoor one? Connecting to the sexiest outdoor scene in the novel where BLY really enjoyed being humiliated and loved in GH's way. And since we uhm believe that they are their characters sometime. Please please let me have that lewd sexy ZZ. 

@gayyoxx I finally had the quiet time to enjoy your FF, it is so wonderful. Please write more. Body evolution need to wait a bit, tilI get more stabil internet connection. Hopefully flying to Korea soon and get much better internet there. 

@may

Spoiler

I feel your misery. I have watched gazillions (exaggerated mode) BL movies and series, but none, I mean NONE got me hooked like Shangyin. At first week I thought, ah it shall pass, my addiction will surely just stay for a week or two. And here I am almost 2 months later with over 500 posts on this thread just because I love the series so much, and for almost two months I haven't and can't and not interested in any other BL series or movies.

• Like 22

In China, is it okay to call someone older than you (2 years older :rolleyes:) without the 'gege/jiejie' (even after filming such hot scenes)? Unlike Korea where even the later-born twin (most of the time) calls the first-born with the 'hyung/unnie/noona/oppa', we not that strict as 2 years isn't such a big gap and we call them by their names among good friends.

• Like 2

Thank you, @cake oil. Marvellous fic, as usual, auntie @sohocomo!

Thanks for reading my fanfic and your kind comment, @Scandani. I replied to you at wattpad too!

@lielee

Spoiler

Agree! The car kiss in the bts is waaaay better than the one in the circulating uncut ep. I see rainbow, unicorns and faeries when watching that kiss scene in BTS. Hopefully we will have the combination of those two in ep. 14. Otherwise, I could not fathom why they decided to put the lesser quality in the airing ep?

@may Yeah, I feel the same!

Spoiler

I think most of us here feel the same. This inexplicable chemistry between JY and ZZ, which transferred into GH and BLY, at the very least can be explained using body language. Their body language toward one another is very intimate! We rarely see such gestures on screen, be that BL or non-BL products. These are not hot, steamy gestures, but more small, subconscious ones like what we share with our loved ones. 

@addict18 Could you please remove the youtube link for ep. 12 uncut? I think it's better for us not to share it publicly because iQiYi has warned us not to. We are still hoping for iQiYi to release the uncut DVD, after all. Ep. 11 uncut is fine, I think, since it was given by the sponsor directly. 

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Auntie why no meeting for them this time?

I'll just go ahead and bare my soul to the family here. Yesterday was an anniversary of sorts for me and my late fiance. I wasn't going to write anything, but this scene came to me very early this morning. Even when you can't physically be with the person you love, you're still connected to them. Time and distance are meaningless.

@Scandani  I will certainly take your prompt for outside into consideration :rolleyes:...:phew:...;)...:w00t:   (yeah that's how long it takes me to think of something.)

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Thank you, @cake oil. Marvellous fic, as usual, auntie @sohocomo!

Thanks for reading my fanfic and your kind comment, @Scandani. I replied to you at wattpad too!

@lielee

Reveal hidden contents

Agree! The car kiss in the bts is waaaay better than the one in the circulating uncut ep. I see rainbow, unicorns and faeries when watching that kiss scene in BTS. Hopefully we will have the combination of those two in ep. 14. Otherwise, I could not fathom why they decided to put the lesser quality in the airing ep?

@may Yeah, I feel the same!

Reveal hidden contents

I think most of us here feel the same. This inexplicable chemistry between JY and ZZ, which transferred into GH and BLY, at the very least can be explained using body language. Their body language toward one another is very intimate! We rarely see such gestures on screen, be that BL or non-BL products. These are not hot, steamy gestures, but more small, subconscious ones like what we share with our loved ones. 

@addict18 Could you please remove the youtube link for ep. 12 uncut? I think it's better for us not to share it publicly because iQiYi has warned us not to. We are still hoping for iQiYi to release the uncut DVD, after all. Ep. 11 uncut is fine, I think, since it was given by the sponsor directly. 

Ok i will delete

• Like 5