Quantcast

delulu????

Spoiler

JY forget his phone home. Vivi was not with him.

ZZ wants him instantly, emergencily, urgently!!!!

Mr. Manager was sent there to bring this handsome guy home to calm the cutie.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Mint Tea said:

delulu????

Hide contents

JY forget his phone home. Vivi was not with him.

ZZ wants him instantly, emergencily, urgently!!!!

Mr. Manager was sent there to bring this handsome guy home to calm the cutie.

But then actually, Vivi is not his manager anymore. Also, seems like ZZ's manager was invited as well (based on his weibo update)

• Like 13

JY updated his IG with same pic on his weibo update. Rare for him to do so.

Unleash the CSI team!!! :w00t:

Ugh. JY is so good looking that's just... *open the window, letting the cold breeze comes in*

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Okay gonna drop 1 last picture of JY before I grab something to eat

cr. 亚木阴阴sky

006dQW1vjw1f4a8h8v7e0j30ku0kugnj.jpg

And the diamond earring yet again. How many days in a row is this now?

• Like 13

Thanks @kmmyzz for spamming JY pictures. I love his style here. He looked so hot, badass and chic. I love his black jacket. Suit him much :wub:

My reaction seeing all this JY pictures

Spoiler

fact-faint-fan-fangirl-Favim.com-3823148

Helloooo *adele voice*  On the other side, there is ZZ *warning* extra delulu ahead :P

Spoiler

large_zpsusve74ha.gif

he-s-mine-o_zps5oooyulg.gif

We all know ZZ have this kind of possesive side in him, please unleash it ZZ. And @sohocomo gonna write it on her upcoming FF. Stay tuned :w00t:

• Like 11

A new chapter for Our Road to Home is up!

Shanghai Paradise 1

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/K9XH2xPEIt

It was 7.20 am. Even if they had been driving slowly, Zhouzhou and Shi ge should have arrived in Shanghai by now. I could send Zhouzhou messages or call him but that would disturb his personal time. I could ask Shi ge instead but that would open another can of worms which I was sure I did not want to handle. Finally, I decided to do my morning exercise instead then get a bath and eat some breakfast. Sooner or later, Zhouzhou would contact me. We had to meet for our rehearsal. 

Yet that thought did not bring comfort for me. Instead, a bitter feeling arose. So, now we need a rehearsal in order to meet or contact each other?

• Like 15

YZ manip :w00t: *this fandom is super quick* cr on pic

Spoiler

ZZ's manager was invited too? Was he there cause ZZ was invited but with the whole not appearing in public together thing so he came as a....representative instead? 

• Like 8

Today I sang ZZ's Light at my local Mandarin Toastmasters Club...haha and I forgot what I wanted to say about the song after that.
I contemplate about singing it yesterday when I was jogging at the park because I find that I can sing the whole song(with some minor mistakes) without music and without looking at lyrics and the song lyrics is kind of motivating. But I view it as a backup plan cause I don't have faith in my singing but until just now I still can't think of anything to say with my speech so I kinda sleaze through with ZZ's song. :P

I think it's a coincidence but in another segment, one of the older member said everyone need to read books, everyone need to read at least 400 books in their lifetime. Any books: fiction, non-fiction, sci-fi, etc. Just not p0rn. And then, I think: Uncle, you are so bulls-eye-> Me :sweatingbullets:
He told me personally before to read more books, read more newspapers and less romance novels before so I think it's still kinda directed to me too as well as some other people there.  

• Like 15

Hosino Resort weibo update. I cant see properly but look like ZZ is wearing that diamond earring today too?

Spoiler

JY IG update. And of course he has to show off his earring 

Spoiler

• Like 9

Ahaha, what JY wear today I saw it linked to ZZ because of a model pic.

It seems that this model in the Johnny_wears_what wb has a MCM bag that ZZ has in a photoshoot haha.
cr. Johnny_wears_what
cr. AilieLynn
cr. 瑜洲cp么么哒
I searched around and found this article here:
http://fashion.lady8844.com/luggage/2016-04-12/1460447926d1748792.html

Spoiler

bd452951gw1f4a9oygdy0j20qo0zldn2_zpsj7jl

We can see that ZZ uses this bag at JP photoshoot...
Maybe we can delulu that JY knows about that model pic and posted his wb so we can find out? XD

bd452951gw1f4a9ox3ul0j20ku0v9gol_zpsyvmq

MCM shoes too

006q8BQFjw1f4abvvrdj3j30ku0v9wiq_zps15r2

• Like 16

@jlt4ever You need to delulu more. Here is a cookie for you, to give you energy while deluluing :cookie: Does that helps? No? Sorry... Fellow deluluer here :P 

Oh but I think, they should not drink too much. Doing  18++++ activities  while sober is more... rewarding, I believe! ;) 

Anyway, it is weird that ZZ's manager was being invited while ZZ was not. Does the ridiculous ban also prevent them showing on the same event together? Tsk.

• Like 13

Haha, I'm so happy today. Thanx @jlt4ever for the delulu for me to dream on tonight.

Saw this at Baidu forum. JY big response when accidentally touching other ppl's hand.
Do we really need to post how he hold ZZ's hands here for no comparison no hurt? XD
cr. aimee雅
60043aef3d6d55fb2c0babfd6a224f4a22a4ddb5

• Like 21

Guest skeletonworks

@kmmyzz Thanks for sharing the streaming (even though I didn't manage to watch it -_-) and Johnny's pics!! He looked omgosh look at that squishy cheeks!!!!! I cannot get over how meaty he is nowadays especially after got back from Cannes... :heart: And that arm in his latest IG/WB update unf!

I thought my eyes were playing trick on me... I saw fan posted that pic (Zhouzhou's manager) on Weibo before coming here and not understanding any Chinese, I thought why did they posted a picture of someone, not Johnny, at the event. And then I was like hey how come he look very familiar? Isn't he Zhouzhou's manager? Then go to Soompi.. Oh wow.. Just wow. Really Zhouzhou's manager :w00t:

@jlt4ever And reading your theory..... I just... Okay find me in delulu land guys.. We are all incurable I tell you... That Yuzhou date delulu theory is very convincing you know. It makes me go insane.. We'll see if Johnny is online at 2 or 3 am tonight. If not, it could be true... A fangirl can dream :wub:

I'm curious as to why Johnny was invited to the GM opening event? Is the GM mystery surrounding Yuzhou so hyped up that even the management of GM knows about this? Maybe a lot of Korean fans notified the GM management about this and GM thought they can make more money from this? You know marketing stuffs (which I have little knowledge of TBH). My wish is for Johnny to be the face/ambassador of GM in Beijing/China :rolleyes: He loves GM and I'm happy that he got invited to the event even though he couldn't be there for so long because he has a date with his boyfriend. Wouldn't it be great that GM management got both Johnny and Zhouzhou to be the brand ambassador of GM? Imagine the upper management is a Yuzhou shipper :w00t: Offer Johnny & Zhouzhou a deal that is hard to decline with the condition that it must be Johnny & Zhouzhou (cannot be either one of them). Imagine to be able to see Johnny & Zhouzhou again in one frame :wub: I know I'd hunt for any GM shades in Malaysia if it really happened just to thank them for getting them back together #delulumuch #deluluismymiddlename

44 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

They eventually went back to JY's new apartment in Beijing.......and then did something (18++++++)  after they both got drunk...
They become very exhausted and they will all get up late tomorrow morning...

Is it true that JY has a new apartment in Beijing? So I guess this means JY will make Beijing his new base instead of Shanghai? If this is true, I'm a very happy shipper indeed :) I was wondering whether he has been staying in a hotel after he returned from France but looks like he now has a Beijing apartment to return to.

And as for both JY and ZZ engaging in any nocturnal activities, there's no way we will know but if they are both not active on their Weibo tonight, well....no harm in letting our imagination run wild, right? =)

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks

@mayouri2016 REAL.

@SueLyinn I thought he's been staying at Zhouzhou's place? sZGBxt5.gif #delulu Still no sign of Johnny online yet :rolleyes:

I'm a sucker for YuZhou manip :w00t:

gMW7irN.jpg

Reminiscing the good old days :wub:

wqmM4zI.jpg

To those who bought Zhouzhou's deluxe album

Mine has been shipped today! Funny how yesterday I just sent the seller the message, today they already shipped it... :w00t: So if yours are not shipped yet, better message the seller..

fK3856U.jpg