Friendly wave to all...

Spoiler

for those who wants to watch deleted scenes, you just need to log onto your Twitter account or IG account and searched for YZ and you would see posts sharing and resharing of deleted scenes. I don't think we cannot share openly. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, bonchimiste said:

Did Jingyu do any more of the cute bounching in the rooms? 

Unfortunately I cannot see him when he is inside the room. I can only see him when he is in the corridor.

I saw him twice in the corridor: once was that happy bunny-like bounce; the other is when he went to the bathroom: he walked very fast with those long legs and he waved to the fans through the glass door. He is just very nice in person. And he looked very happy last night.

The fans on-site also got to see him lighting up some rose-shaped LEDs in a small garden. The event itself is quite dull. But JY just made everything so exciting.

I talked to a few other fans on-site. Like us, they really hate the ban and feel pitiful for Jingyu (and ZZ too for the CPFs). The ban actually made the fans want to support them more.

• Like 23

I had to watch ep 13 again to know what scene you guys were talking about (since I really need ep 15 CKS only).

I actually love that scene to (but you know ep 15) and scene they were 'happy' unlike ep 12, I assume Yin playfully rejected Hai's kiss (since I haven't watch it) and not angry/annoyed reject.

So, that left us the kiss scenes where Yin the one initiate 1st and my CKS.

• Like 2

@aeislaeigh Here's the translation of the fan art you posted.

Spoiler

Van字号fan art

GH: I want…
BLY: What?!
GH: Yin Zi, don’t be afraid. There won’t be any problem. If anything happens, I’ll accompany you.
(GH then moves closer to BLY)
BLY: Don’t even think about it!

GH: You have to trust me.
BLY: Please don’t be like this. What are you doing?!
(GH moves closer to BLY and BLY moves backwards just a little)

GH: I’m very clear on what I’m doing right now. Yin zi, I can’t control myself.
BLY: Please don’t be like this. It’s not acceptable. Don’t be stupid.

GH squeezes the pimple on BLY's forehead.
BLY: Painful!
GH: Let me kiss you (on the forehead) then it won’t hurt anymore.
BLY:…. (loss for words)

有的是青春_沒的是時間 fan art
The wordings at GH’s side touches on collective memory loss / amnesia and in his thought bubble, GH said this to BLY: My precious is not in a good mood. Let me comfort him for awhile.

• Like 17

For the record, IQIYI Taiwan has posted on their facebook that the leaks of the uncut scenes were not authorized by them.

It's very weird. Why did the other site leak them? As sabotage? Most mysterious. Then again, the fight against all the people in the world who can't access IQIYI Taiwan and desperately want to watch the uncut version is one they can't win. There's just too many people. Too much want. Too much love for the boys!

Personally, I don't think what happens on this front will affect any future DVD release. Because I don't think IQIYI has the right to release it on DVD. That right most likely remains with however owns the general right to the series. And if they want to release a DVD is probably dependent on a lot of factors. 

• Like 15

@SueLyinn Thank you for the translation! You made me cackle with laughter on "eating porridge". That's what I have in my mind too and any fans who do not have this thought even for a fleeting second must be very pure and naive :P Wait, does that makes us not pure? XD

• Like 19

Glowing whale

Spoiler

He look so pretty here, well I kinda rarely use the word pretty for him, but this one is an exception

13249882_137828156632153_1618932647_n_zp

cr : TiAmoJohnny_

JY and ZZ manip

Spoiler

I guess someone wrote a FF about this?

Ci6hQgJWkAAr0Ps_zpsqmsvzpys.jpg

Cik-17sUUAIirvq_zpsow55iqxd.jpg

credit : On the picture

ZZ old picture (Protect this boy at all cost)

Spoiler

okayyy ZZ okayyy  LOL :w00t:

13116755_866020996858029_1251722072_n_zp

He look so attractive in the 3rd picture while holding a guitar :wub:

13260958_1727864280795561_570567375_n_zp

• Like 14

54 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

OK time to come back to reality... being a Chinese national, I am a little embarrassed to say that good TV series and movies (domestically produced) are still quite rare in our market... Personally I feel many shows were just produced to make money - sometimes the story can be very lame and the acting very awkward. The producers would invest huge to cast the so-called "tier-one" stars to play the roles (some of them even don't know how to act!) but they never spend much in improving the playwright, post production, etc. TBH, some TV shows and movies were so terribly produced that I feel intellectually insulted when watching them...

I know JY and ZZ as new actors may not have too much choice. But I really hope they are lucky enough to get involved in some good works. JY clearly has a great aesthetic taste. I'm sure this will help him (and ZZ) to choose the acting jobs wisely.

Yes, yes, exactly! In fact, I'd rather they stay low key and wait for the right projects to come along than to just appear in any crappy show. Unless they're desperate for money (or are just in the business for fame), it's probably not a good idea. It will be interesting to see what it is they want. I can see JY being a little picky, actually. But I'm not sure what his ambitions are. If he's truthful about mostly dreaming about living somewhere remote, in quiet, I don't see him only chasing fame. But getting a taste of the life might change that (like a musical hero of mine says "fame, fame, fatal fame. It can play hideous tricks on the brain"). 

There are some good Chinese movies, right? But it is notoriously difficult to get into the movie business, particularly if it's not where you began your career. But nowadays, with Netflix, HBO etc producing movie-quality tv series in a very high tempo, there are very good opportunities even for otherwise minor actors to make it big. Are such tv shows being produced in China? Or are soaps the common thing, still? 

I'll keep my fingers crossed that their futures will be filled with high quality projects which will eventually star them both. Together.

Now the FB responsible for leaking the uncut scenes is arguing back. I don't really get what they're saying though. I'd love it if someone could explain. Because it sounds like they're saying IQIYI do have the rights to release on DVD. Or? And that they themselves (the poster - I don't really get who he represents) in fact have the right to release clips if they want to. (Or is he saying IQIYI didn't have the right to release in TW? Only in mainland?) What a mess!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

There are some good Chinese movies, right? But it is notoriously difficult to get into the movie business, particularly if it's not where you began your career. But nowadays, with Netflix, HBO etc producing movie-quality tv series in a very high tempo, there are very good opportunities even for otherwise minor actors to make it big. Are such tv shows being produced in China? Or are soaps the common thing, still? 

I'll keep my fingers crossed that their futures will be filled with high quality projects which will eventually star them both. Together.

I think JY mentioned during his interviews in Cannes that he will soon star in both TV series and movies. Hope there will be more news release soon.

Actually the threshold of starring in a Chinese movie is not that high. Movie producers don't usually care about the acting skills of the actors as long as they have a certain fan-base to contribute to the box office. I've seen singers, models, dancers, etc. in movies. The acting/story may not be satisfactory. But the box office still turns out to be good.

I agree that JY and ZZ should choose their future work carefully even if that means letting go some money-making opportunities. It will definitely benefit them in the long run. 

In recent years, I've seen a few low-cost Chinese movies which are actually very good (although the box office is not high). My favorite one is a movie called 心迷宫, but the box office was just something a little over RMB 2 million - compare that to 1.1 billion! I think JY and ZZ may consider starring in some of these movies. Although it does not bring immediate fame/wealth, but good work will be eventually appreciated one day. Anyway, the movie industry in China has been developing super fast over the past years. I'm sure JY and ZZ will eventually find the right stage to perform on.

Unlike the movie industry, I think Chinese TV stations are having a hard time because of the competition from video websites such as Tencent, iQiyi, Youku, etc. Because of the internet, Chinese people don't watch TV that often anymore. Also SARFT has this new regulation that a TV series can only be broadcast at two TV stations at a time. This new regulation definitely adds the costs of broadcasting TV series. Because of the added costs and the decreasing viewers, the TV stations do not consider TV series as the best way to make money any more. You will see that the TV stations nowadays are universally investing in reality shows - now that's the easy money to make.

With TV stations almost giving up on the TV series, web series as Addicted are actually the new trend. From what I can see, the video websites are still shooting soap operas mostly at the moment. But as they develop fast and have more funds now, I hope they can become more ambitious and produce some good quality shows in the future. Again, I'll say the market is still developing fast and it is full of opportunities. If JY and ZZ work hard and choose wisely, I'm sure they can have a very bright future in this business.

• Like 19

Sorry if I'm being a little spammy today (such a quiet day at work...).

A text of an interview with Johnny from yesterday's event can be found here. I just found this part a little interesting (if translated right...)

Q6: What have you been busy doing recenlty?
A6: Recently ah, health fitness, ran back to advertise it.

So, is he saying he's been busy lately with his own fitness/health or to advertise it? Or both? Well, I chose to interpret it as being busy with health/fitness in general and my mind immediately went: not just for yourself, right? In all seriousness, Johnny might not be good at dancing, but he's very good at fitness. So who better to help ZZ get back some muscles on his body so he can manage his concerts? Really, even only as a good friend, he should do that for ZZ! Next time we see ZZ, here's hoping it's paid off. 

• Like 16