1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

After downloading official instrumental of ZZ's songs (thanks to our local organic @poetato) I cannot resist myself from making vocal-only version of the songs. Blessed my ears with eargasm and has been listening to the them for an hour already. I don't think many of you share the same preference as I am (to listen to only vocals, only instrumental, and the studio version of the song)

But in case any of you are interested to download the instrumental-removed version, you can download them here. The folder consists vocal isolation of Light, Understand Dreams, By The Sea (duet with JY), and Dust. I personally love Understand Dreams, for god's sake, ZZ's voice is goood. While I prefer JY's voice for sad songs, I love listening to ZZ's voice in this genre (upbeat, sort of rock-ish?)

Wow I made an essay for this lol anyway, yeah. Enjoy listening! (if any of you did download this lmao I don't think there will be any)

THANK YOU!! :love: Here's a box of cookies for you! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvHCFWtBWl9-bTLYdDtRZ

*download immediately* I love it!! I love it!! I love it!! By The Sea MR removed is my favourite!!

I listened that with my headphone on and ugh!! It feels like they're confessing their love next to my ear. :heart: Ugh. ugh. ugh. *goes nuts*

• Like 13

@sandown as far as I know, ZZ's alcohol allergy only shows on his skin - it'll turn very red. He can drink, but his body doesn't accept the alcohol. I never drink so I never know the feeling of it but from what I've read of someone who suffers the same thing as ZZ, the feeling she gets after drinking is dreadful, so she'll try to avoid drinking alcoholic beverages as long as she can. But still, it doesn't mean she can't drink, she just chose not to drink. Same goes to ZZ, he only drinks on some occasions like functions with other artists or friends gathering.

@gayyoxx @liesl no biggie :heart: I always feel the need to listen to only their voice ever since back then, but now with official instrumentals released, I can get the cleanest audio for their vocals :wub:

• Like 10

7 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

Hi friends, I just watched the episode 12 hot scenes (the 1:20 video). I think I am half dead now... Before I die completely, allow me to type out the translated dialogues with my last breath...

BLY: Why are you here?

GH: I'm here to sleep.

BLY: There are so many bedrooms in your apartment. Why do you have to stay in this one? Didn't I tell you not to have close contacts with me? You may get affected from my sweat. Do you know that?

GH: How else can I get affected? I heard spittle can also disseminate the disease.

BLY: (pushing away GH) What are you doing?

GH: Yin Zi, don't be afraid. Nothing will happen. Even if something happens, I will be there with you.

BLY: (pushing away GH again). Please don't do that. What do you want?

GH: I heard sex can also disseminate the disease.

BLY: (pushing away GH for the third time - OMG BLY why can't you just let him!) Please don't do that. I won't accept that! Don't be silly.

GH: (more kisses) I am perfectly clear what I am doing. Yin Zi, I cannot hold it any more.

BLY: Don't...

(the used paper napkins...)

====

OMG, how am I supposed to fall asleep tonight...

Urgh!!! What the *beep*! I am so jealous of all of you!!! :P I am now travelling and don't have good access to see the scene! Sounds like an incredible "performance"

7 hours ago, gashupingo said:

1. Both also possible... But maybe I'm too familiar with Zhouzhou that Xiao Zhou feels kind of foreign. haha

2. They may just call him Jingyu. Xiao Yu sounds like "small fish" and Da Yu sounds like "big fish" XDD 
Tip: Parents has the tendency to call their child's friend by the way the child call their friends. (It's how the parents learn of the friend's name). So Jingyu's parents may call Zhouzhou as Zhouzhou because that's the way JY always call him.

@gayyoxx, agree with @gashupingo, usually Chinese parents will call their kids friends by name. 

• Like 12

YuZhou manip

Spoiler

Source:   Tender甜乐

b0e4344fjw1f46v0lgpluj20ku0g3dl2.jpg

CjOmyQbVEAAE71r.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   __要优雅不要污

0068OxzMjw1f46txdae91j30qo0zkdsu.jpg

Timmy - WeChat update

Spoiler

Photo source:  Western Style YOUNGCHIC

006pWAzdgw1f46x0q8brbj30m80xc0zw.jpg

Couple pants again?? sk_thumb.gif

Spoiler

Source:   Tender甜乐

b0e4344fjw1f46uk2i4wpj20ku0kuq5e.jpg

b0e4344fjw1f46uk6g97mj20g60g60ue.jpg

Johnny's moustache and stubble

Spoiler

Source: 小西喜欢的样子你都有

86632d42jw1f46uryu44dj20i80pddhe.jpg

• Like 16

Im reading @sohocomo ff and listening to because of the sea vocal only that @kmmyzz shared and im :tears: its like listening to JY whispering the song/love to my ears while dreaming about ZZ in ff. Thank you for sharing these :tears: they are all beautiful

Edit: Also, is it just me or in Dust the last verse, ZZ sing wo de hai instead of wo de ai??? :blink:

• Like 9

5 hours ago, André Sá said:

sorry it's hard for me to know which is the name of the song they sing together in ZZ album. Is it the same as the shangyin ost? can you type here the chinese name of the song so i can search? Or any direct link would work

@André Sá the song's Chinese name is 海若有因.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

But in case any of you are interested to download the instrumental-removed version, you can download them here. The folder consists vocal isolation of Light, Understand Dreams, By The Sea (duet with JY), and Dust

Who knew being a former band geek would feed my delulu?

Listening to Because of the Sea, I had to find my headphones, just to listen again to that last line they sing together. There is some remaining noise in the background throughout, but in that last line (oh my heart) there's a third tone that develops between their voices, not so much another voice, but a harmonious tone. I heard my high school band director in my head. "When two instruments are perfectly in tune with each other, the harmony will actually produce a third tone from the shared vibrations."

Thank you @kmmyzz  :wub:

• Like 19

Hi everyone... ^^ can you help me a bit, i downloaded the vocal only from google drive shared by @kmmyzz, but unfortunately my player, even the google music cannot play the file... you can send a PM so that this problem of mine wont flood these wonderful thread... love you all!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

After downloading official instrumental of ZZ's songs (thanks to our local organic @poetato) I cannot resist myself from making vocal-only version of the songs. Blessed my ears with eargasm and has been listening to the them for an hour already. I don't think many of you share the same preference as I am (to listen to only vocals, only instrumental, and the studio version of the song)

But in case any of you are interested to download the instrumental-removed version, you can download them here. The folder consists vocal isolation of Light, Understand Dreams, By The Sea (duet with JY), and Dust. I personally love Understand Dreams, for god's sake, ZZ's voice is goood. While I prefer JY's voice for sad songs, I love listening to ZZ's voice in this genre (upbeat, sort of rock-ish?)

Wow I made an essay for this lol anyway, yeah. Enjoy listening! (if any of you did download this lmao I don't think there will be any)

Bless you for this! On the contrary, I cannot download the vocal only due to large number of downloads! You are not alone. :)

PS. I have to hear the vocal only duet now!! I'm going crazy.. Somebody send the file to me. :blink::(

• Like 6

Here's how I started my day, hahaha https://www.wattpad.com/261681809-yuzhou-fan-fics-connected

Spoiler

Zhouzhou just got out of the shower. His hair is still wet and it makes him looks sexy. He dries his hair with a while towel and walking towards the table. He’s looking for his phone. 
He sits down, still drying his hair, and checks his weibo. He keeps scrolling until suddenly, he laugh his heart out. Can’t believe what he’s seeing. He forgot to keep drying his hair.
Then he immediately call someone. It’s the one who uploaded a picture that made him laugh hard. There’s a grin on his face. He definitely has something up his sleeve.
“Hey,” the voice on the other end answers.
With a little bit of laugh left, Zhouzhou’s able to make a conversation.
“I saw your post.”
“Hmm? What post?” it’s definitely a teasing tone. That person knows exactly what post Zhouzhou’s talking about. He just uploaded it about an hour ago. He knew it will make Zhouzhou calls.
“You’ve really got nerve, you know. I give you that.”
“Told you I won’t lose confidence again.”
Zhouzhou laughs again hearing that. He really laugh a lot, not just because of this special person. In fact, he laughs a lot with his other friends as well. But with this person he’s talking to, it’s in a different level. He feels warm inside and it’s hard not to smile. Well, thinking about what that person did is always able to make him smile on his own.
“Where did you find it?”
There’s a sound of big sigh across the phone before that guy answer, “Took me a while to find that picture.”
Zhouzhou tried to hide the fact he’s chuckling and ask seriously, “That’s why I’m asking you what did you do that for?” 
“You really don’t know? I though you’re smarter than this,” it’s the same old cheeky Jingyu. Now they are teasing each other.
What Jingyu just said is true, Zhouzhou is smarter than this. Of course he knew the reason. Jingyu must had seen his interview. It’s as simple as that so he bets their fans also have the same thought. Though they can’t just go and ask Jingyu directly, like him.
“Please enlighten me,” he’s still asking. 
Actually, he just wants to hear Jingyu’s saying it to him. That way, he feels superior from Jingyu. Feels like he can make that guy do anything for him. It stirs up his greed for more.
“Well, who told you to give that kind of answer right after we just got together,” Jingyu acts as he’s pouting.
Zhouzhou smiles but he didn’t let out a sound. 
“It’s to remind you that you are mine. Don’t ever forget that. Ever.”
In the end Zhouzhou can’t help but laughing again. Imagining Jingyu’s expression right now which he thought would be hilarious. “You know, it’s not just you. I also want to protect you.”
“Then tell me. What did you think when giving out that answer?”
“Nothing,” Zhouzhou doesn’t want to lose in teasing Jingyu.
But gladly they can joke around freely after they confirm each other feeling. They are certain of their feelings so there’s no insecurities that got in between them anymore. They won’t get upset just because of a little teasing every now and then.
“I knew you’ll say that,” Jingyu laughs.
“Well, I’ll find something more interesting than just your bent pipes if you ever do that,” Zhouzhou finally said.
Jingyu’s still laughing. But hearing that sentence really warms his heart. He really couldn’t ask for more. He’s happy with their situation right now and he’s certain he won’t regret each moment he spends with his beloved.
“Don’t worry. I’m not the grudging type. I won’t just saying it to get back at you. Just don’t cheat on me.”
“I could ask the same.”
They turn silent but they are sure connected right at that moment. No matter where they are. Even though they can’t see each other. Even though they don’t hear anything from the other person. They are connected.

• Like 14