15 hours ago, Oline Oline said:

i think lovelythings subbed this video?

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4an15j_eng-sub-160512-date-with-star-huang-jingyu-cut_fun

here it is the 1st ep of jingyu cut.

don't know if ep 2 already subbed or not. :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for this! :) ive enjoyed this subbed video so much :) jingyu is funny as hell. :D is there a subbed video of jy's 2nd appearance, where he became a masseur? (where he wears green shirt) :P thank you so much. 

Good night! :glasses:

• Like 7

@gayyoxx I actually don't like watching the CKS (car kiss scene) in the bts (even tho it is so so so so so sweet) cuz we can see the staff too so I find it a little awkward. THAT IS WHY I NEED THE UNCUT!

@may I like watching the bts more since it's more YuZhou than HaiYin but yeah, I get you

Spoiler

Before YuZhou, there was only 1 couple I shipped so much that I thought I would never ship someone like this again. Even after the couple splitted up, I still shipped them hard. Then a friend form the same fandom mentioned about Addicted so I watched it. I complained so much to her while watching the earlier eps (of how low budget it is, etc) but after it ended (binge-watch it since it was day off the next day) with Shi Hui's sudden appearence, I had lost my marbles.

Days passed and my friends kept updating me with YuZhou's real life events while all I got from the 1st couple were just rumors and uncertain delulu. And as weeks passed, it wasn't enough for me anymore shipping the 1st couple without something to hold on. Maybe YuZhou not officially a couple but they are for certain best friends, and that is strong enough for me to hold onto. Unlike the 1st couple where they probably not even friends anymore.

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Not gonna lie, was freaked out to see the download link got shared publicly here when people on weibo are trying to be as discreet as they can, I know k-fans spread download links and gif blatantly without caring about iqiyi rights and whatnot but...

Still, surprised. Not to mention, this thread is like the top one throughout other international Addicted forum... /just ignore me, am trying to think about thread's reputation. Gonna leave about this to @skeletonworks

Just got back from work (1 hr has passed lol)

Not gonna lie, but I watched that video in the toilet, in my office sZGBxt5.gif

To everyone:

Anyway, I think I've mentioned this before about sharing uncut in the thread. Pls do so in private. This is because last time during the airing of uncut episode 1, a lot of people circulate the uncut on Weibo and other platforms. IQIYI Taiwan found out about this and asked for the leak to be taken down. They gave a warning that if they ever found another leak on any social media platforms, they're gonna stop airing the uncut. This could possibly affect the DVD sale. Hmmm...

In all honesty, I really want us to spazz over this in the thread. Even though the chance of IQIYI to find us, international forum, sharing the uncut video etc, is relatively very low, I really don't want this thread to be the reason IQIYI stop airing the uncut. I don't want C-fans to point fingers at us and put the blame on us.

I know that some people couldn't afford to subscribe to IQIYI or buy the DVD and rely on leaks. I understand that. I actually don't care much about this but pls share them in private and spazz about it in the thread (?) LOL.

---------------------------------------

Ok spazz time wDw0F6x.gif

I know that everyone has been saying the same thing but I want to repeat it again.

OMG. Guhai pinning down Bai Luoyin!!! No wonder Johnny and Zhouzhou were cracking up so much when Johnny pinned Zhouzhou down. It's their inside joke. We all thought it was an innuendo to an intimate scene. What we don't know is that it's part of the bed scene in Shangyin. God this 套路夫夫!I bet they're having so much fun teasing fans!! Imagine if HC was aired, there'd be so many HQ gifs, fanvid floating around *sigh*

Guest skeletonworks
10 hours ago, charlie10 said:

New photos of ZZ from here. Mmm. Nice. This is definitely working for him. 

Hide contents

YXbmoOq.jpgpg4clu4.jpg3qO4K9z.jpg

Just wanna say yes!!!! The hues look extremely good on him. Yes leg hairs pls! And I really like his messy hair like in here, recent iFensi interview, Men's Uno, iLifestyle than the one like in Esquire or Figarro.. 

2 hours ago, lielee said:

I DIED I DIED I DIED!!! *thanking @bearology from the grave*

quickly someone make the vid downloadable before iqiyi finds it *bookmarked it*

Neck. Kiss. Lips. Kiss. Neck again. I die again.

If I need the uncut dvd so badly before, now I need the uncut dvd because my life depends on it!

Oh my oh my... just found it... I'm speechless... I've download it... Woaa... Can't wait for the other episodes...

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

OMG. Guhai pinning down Bai Luoyin!!! No wonder Johnny and Zhouzhou were cracking up so much when Johnny pinned Zhouzhou down. It's their inside joke. We all thought it was an innuendo to an intimate scene. What we don't know is that it's part of the bed scene in Shangyin. God this 套路夫夫!I bet they're having so much fun teasing fans!! Imagine if HC was aired, there'd be so many HQ gifs, fanvid floating around *sigh*

Ah yes. It's no wonder BLY was so grumpy after, GH didn't really give him much choice did he? Not that he didn't enjoy it, he's just not ready to accept it yet. It's amazing how everything these two do together sets everything around them on fire. They don't have to do much, before it burns.

Even this little scene is just so damn hot to me. I feel like a starved wolf, devouring it with feverish enjoyment. :)

Speaking of them together, I can't get over how great it is that JY is on ZZ's album. It's a lovely little song, they sing so beautifully together (they really do, even in that they're such a good match). I was just listening to it from here, an official streaming of the album (I think).

Also, in this preview from a coming interview with JY in a magazine, he seems to avoid the (tiresome) question if he's 'bent' in that special way he has. Saying something like (please do correct me if google has led me wrong again) 'what is to bend?'. Not that I think it means much - other than that JY is a funny, cheeky guy who you've got to love. 

• Like 19

sorry it's hard for me to know which is the name of the song they sing together in ZZ album. Is it the same as the shangyin ost? can you type here the chinese name of the song so i can search? Or any direct link would work

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

12 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Speaking of them together, I can't get over how great it is that JY is on ZZ's album. It's a lovely little song, they sing so beautifully together (they really do, even in that they're such a good match). I was just listening to it from here, an official streaming of the album (I think).

Also, in this preview from a coming interview with JY in a magazine, he seems to avoid the (tiresome) question if he's 'bent' in that special way he has. Saying something like (please do correct me if google has led me wrong again) 'what is to bend?'. Not that I think it means much - other than that JY is a funny, cheeky guy who you've got to love. 

Indeed they're harmonious together. I love all of their duet!!! It's like their voice complement each other... I'm sharing this video again. They sounded so good in this. If only they could do more duet together.... I hate the word "if" TBH....

I know this is a bit far-fetched.. But wouldn't it be the biggest surprise ever if Johnny turned up during Zhouzhou's concert in Korea or Bangkok?!! If that day really come, I'd really regret not attending Zhouzhou's concert in Bangkok T_T

Johnny being Johnny. Always being cheeky and likes to play with our shipper heart LOL. He's always armed with a good comeback! That's why I love him! :heart:

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:e
  Reveal hidden contents

Agree! The car kiss in the bts is waaaay better than the one in the circulating uncut ep. I see rainbow, unicorns and faeries when watching that kiss scene in BTS. Hopefully we will have the combination of those two in ep. 14. Otherwise, I could not fathom why they decided to put the lesser quality in the airing ep?

Spoiler

I think the sweet car kiss scene is still included in the uncut version of the car scene, right after GH's warning speech. I always believed it's not how the steaming scene started but it happened after their monologue finished (their posture is the same as while GH's warning BLY not to cheat on him...) You can also see the cut (the screen clouds to dark) after GH's speech. The leaked uncut is just up till GH starts talking so I still have a big hope that they didn't cut the sensual kiss out completely after that. :) 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, may said:

Hi all,

A little bit of ranting.. just want to say something and telling everyone i am restarting my Addicted marathon ep 1 today ..again. :phew:

Hide contents

:cry: I dunno what had happened to me... i am a lover of BL, BL radio drama, yaoi manga...all boys loves related. After Addicted drama, it is so hard for me to get back to other BL series. I rather spend time re-watch Addicted eps rather than watch new. All new BL series seems so hard to digest, can't feel the loves, the chemistry between the leads, I watched trailers for a while than close it. Seems like Addicted makes in deep cave.. maybe due to the real life of YuZhou that keeps making me delulu, fantasize and can't walk out from it.

Other BL leads showing too much fan service till I disgusted but how come YuZhou's subtle fan service (or real) are so much real, especially their longing eyes to each other. It makes me keep coming back to this. 

Right right right... I can't move on, it's hard to move on from this series...

There's something special that make me hooked into it... Anyway i like bl-related and even watch some trailers of web drama Chinese like this. But honestly it didn't interest me to continue to watch the series. It's addicted that got me addicted without any cure. >_<

• Like 10

On 23/05/2016 at 9:38 AM, skeletonworks said:

Thank you! :heart: I've been missing out a lot for the past few days. I heard Johnny could/might be invited to Running Man (China)? I hope it's going to be true :bawling: Wanna see him more and more in variety show!

With Darling ZZhou pleeeaassseeee!!!!lol...

• Like 2

On 23/05/2016 at 9:45 AM, skeletonworks said:

Thanks @sohocomo Blew my mind away especially with the double red ++ HAHAHAHA. My dream comes true even if it's just a fanfic! 

When I first started the thread, I didn't expect it'd be this big because Soompi is not exactly a BL focus forum in the first place. My initial thought is to gather fella addicts and spazz together. I think when Shangyin was around 7 episodes, the thread has only about 20 pages or so LOL. I started to see influx of addicts when the series got banned (videos taken down etc). So yeah in a way the first ban did the series more good than harm. ROFL. (In your face SARFT).

Oh my world dear sweet lovely 'auntie Sohocomo'..lol.. your 'sexy' YuZhou fanfics are toooo good!!!lol.. brilliant all of them..! Please publish a book its soooo good seriously haha... and thankyou very much for answering my question about why you were called 'auntie..' a while ago lol... sorry I only reply now cos been crazily busy with work etc.. anyways.. thankyou again!  Big hugs to you..:))))...xx Hope all YuZhou fans are well..:()))..x

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

But in case any of you are interested to download the instrumental-removed version, you can download them here. The folder consists vocal isolation of Light, Understand Dreams, By The Sea (duet with JY), and Dust. I personally love Understand Dreams, for god's sake, ZZ's voice is goood. While I prefer JY's voice for sad songs, I love listening to ZZ's voice in this genre (upbeat, sort of rock-ish?)

Wow I made an essay for this lol anyway, yeah. Enjoy listening! (if any of you did download this lmao I don't think there will be any)

I made the mistake of streaming Because of the Sea (seriously, this song needs an official English name) and it's as if I overheard some personal and intimate conversation between JY and ZZ. Not good for my shipper heart.

*download it immediately* *run to write angsty chapter*

thank you for sharing this!

• Like 13

by the way, in the karaoke video which was posted by skeletonworks today it doesn´t look like ZZ suffers from a beer or alcohol allergy. and the way they touch their beer bottles at 1:20 looks - to my surprise - pretty straight. anyway again this shows to me that the "supercute kitten style wifey" image they are trying to build up for ZZ doesn´t fit with the kind of person he really is.... "Parallel Worlds"... Didn´t he post something like that recently?

• Like 8