Another FF https://www.wattpad.com/261693044-yuzhou-fan-fics-loneliness

Spoiler

Jingyu is not his usual self. Yup, he spends almost every second missing Zhouzhou. It’s not like they meet every single day. But thinking that Zhouzhou is in another country and with other person than him, how could he be happy. 
Jealousy perhaps. But since the beginning he decided to trust Zhouzhou. It’s not like Zhouzhou will fall for another guy that easy. It’s just still weighing his mind while he’s thinking about his boyfriend. Guess it will be so much worse if Zhouzhou is close with a female. Jingyu really needs to control himself. It’s better to learn sooner than it’s too late.
Everyday Zhouzhou texts him and they talk on the phone sometime. There’s not that much difference with their usual activities. It just hit Jingyu that he really can’t go ahead and see Zhouzhou whenever he wants. 
He thought after they got together, they will only be happy together. He never thought that it will teach him about loneliness as well. 
He’s used to being alone. He’s a lone wolf after all. He could be surrounded by a lot of people and have a great time. But he also loves being by himself. Lost in his thoughts. He found freedom and peace when he’s alone. But just like what people always say, being alone and being lonely is not the same. Jingyu enjoys being alone and that’s why he never really get lonely. In fact, he’s happy when he’s alone.
Not nowadays. Sometimes he still enjoys being alone. Drift away with the wind. He’s found happiness in being alone for so long and it’s not that easy to let that go. He knows he needs time on his own sometime. But now he got to taste loneliness. Especially when he’s missing that special person. His beloved. His boyfriend. Zhouzhou.
That guy sure has taught him a lot about himself. He never knew before that he could be lonely. That he could feel sad when he’s alone. Being alone was equal to being happy before. He didn’t know when it started to change. All he knows right now is that he’s lonely when he misses Zhouzhou. Worse, when he can’t get in touch with Zhouzhou when he misses him.
Loneliness finally gets him. He gets emotional, sentimental perhaps. So he decided to sing a song to express his feeling. It’s a weird feeling and it’s not a really good feeling. He hopes he could just let it all out and be happy again on his own. He needs to be able to be alone, separate from Zhouzhou from time to time. It’s not just for them. Every couple needs to do this as well. Let’s face it, even married couple need time and space alone. He just needs to learn how to deal with the loneliness since he’s so good at being alone before.
There’s a song that came to his mind right away. More Lonely Than Before. He thought why not and started to sing. He might not have the greatest voice. But he sings right from his heart to express this loneliness he’s feeling.
He sang and sang and sang. The plan backfired. He thought singing will help him to overcome this loneliness. It only made it worse. The loneliness gets more real than ever and he’s just helpless. His thought is only full of one person and one person only.
Suddenly he heard his phone’s ringing. He couldn’t believe what he’s just seen. Are they that connected so Zhouzhou can feel his longing and read his mind? Let’s not get ahead. But it’s not Jingyu if he let this coincidence goes to waste.
“I was just thinking about you,” he said warmly.
“I called because I was thinking about you too.”
Then silent. Zhouzhou wanted to hear Jingyu’s voice so bad that he decided to call. He never thought he could miss a guy this much. He feels lonely even though he’s supposed to have fun in Korea. As soon as he’s alone he called Jingyu.
Jingyu breaks the silent as he said he missed Zhouzhou. Both of them did. They still do.
“When will you get back?”
“Soon… What do you want for souvenir?” Zhouzhou tries to light up the atmosphere.
“You?”
Zhouzhou is happy to hear that. He’s blushed and thankful they are not on video call. He will get so embarrassed if Jingyu saw how blushed he is because that one single word.
“Then I’ll buy you something that will always remind you of me. Something that allows you to see me all the time.”
Jingyu’s demanding more clues or the answer itself. He got curious.
“Just think of it as me. And that seeing it is also seeing me.”
“You know I’m not in the mood for being a detective.”
“Why can’t you just wait for it?”
Jingyu gives in. But not without fighting back. “Fine, I’ll wait. But you give it to me yourself. And spend a day just with me.”
“Y-you.”
Zhouzhou is speechless after hearing how straightforward Jingyu was. Doesn’t want to embarrass himself longer, Zhouzhou cut his phone line.
Jingyu’s surprised but he smiles while seeing his phone just cut off. 
Today he comes to a conclusion, the only cure for his loneliness if Zhouzhou. He could hear or sing a lot of songs to express his loneliness. And it wouldn’t go away. He could play with few friends and laugh. But it just made the loneliness worst. He could try to sleep if not being awake because of the loneliness itself. Yet hearing Zhouzhou’s voice for a while could ease his loneliness. 
At least he won’t be lonely for a while. Until he decided to call Zhouzhou again later. Since Zhouzhou is the only one who can help him deal with this loneliness.
So he smiles again and dedicated his song for Zhouzhou. He wants to let Zhouzhou knows how much missing him has caused much loneliness. Zhouzhou needs to take responsibility.

• Like 11

I just found out that Astro Quan Jia (ch308) airs Happy Camp and Run For Time. *jump off cliff*

What's even the point. Even if the ones with YuZhou was aired, I already missed it.

Then again, just the thought of watching YuZhou on tv than computer screen makes me all tingly and excited.

If only...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

AFAIK, ZZ is a very complex person with very diverse hobby. Yes, everyone is unique and complex but I am astounded by the sheer diversity bottled in someone we know as ZZ. He is a rocker/latin dancer/otaku/gamer/class president/actor/musician/jiu jitsu doll. Personally, I have never know someone with such diverse interests and talents.

I'd say, ZZ is cute. During Shanghai FM, during various interviews, he often acted in ways that I describe as cute. I guess, he is basically expressive in nature thus does not shy from showing expressions we find cute, such as pouting, mimicking kittens etc. But he also has other expressions too. Stoic BLY-like, charmingly handsome during Madame Figaro, sizzling bad boy hot in Men's UNO, etc. Have I said how hot he is on Men's UNO video? I have? One more time? Njbekjajlken knelk ijsoijs! There. :P

To contrast: in my head, JY's image since I watched Addicted, Shanghai FM, interviews has been consistent: he is a brooding, solitary, lonely wolf. Lately, his personality is becoming warmer because of ZZ and we get to see his dorky, charming and funny side more and more. But still, JY is a wolf. You just can't expect a wolf to mimick a puppy. When JY lost his weight, I saw him sick and unnatural. JY is at his best with fit body, and as yesterday's Bazaar pics, with confidence, maturity and authority (wipe my drool). JY is always "handsome" and maybe "domineering". I just can't describe JY as "beautiful" or "cute". Yet, I can describe ZZ as handsome/cute/beautiful/alluring or even the combination of those adjectives.

Lately, ZZ lost 10 kg and that made him look... Elfin? Ethereally beautiful? If my naked, untrained eyes can get that impression, I am sure professionals such as magazine editors and photographers understand that too and see the potentials of this facet of ZZ. I guess, that is why lately ZZ has jobs which promote his cute image futher. Like his last job with cosmetic products. That's women cosmetic products, right? Only ZZ can pull such stunt: being the star in a women cosmetic product, looking cute, yet undeniably male.

Agree... He can manage to be a manly male even as a star for women cosmetic,,,, He's what i see as someone who has many universes to go to... He can choose which universe he'll live in... 

• Like 12

Spoiler
21 hours ago, may said:

Hi all,

A little bit of ranting.. just want to say something and telling everyone i am restarting my Addicted marathon ep 1 today ..again. :phew:

Hide contents

:cry: I dunno what had happened to me... i am a lover of BL, BL radio drama, yaoi manga...all boys loves related. After Addicted drama, it is so hard for me to get back to other BL series. I rather spend time re-watch Addicted eps rather than watch new. All new BL series seems so hard to digest, can't feel the loves, the chemistry between the leads, I watched trailers for a while than close it. Seems like Addicted makes in deep cave.. maybe due to the real life of YuZhou that keeps making me delulu, fantasize and can't walk out from it.

Other BL leads showing too much fan service till I disgusted but how come YuZhou's subtle fan service (or real) are so much real, especially their longing eyes to each other. It makes me keep coming back to this. 

Well guess what? You are not alone! 

I was at the very same spot you are in. I was a bit late and it was a tough road for me. I got into the ship just in time when all the mishaps started to happened. I got hooked, I faithfully waited for the S2, tried to grab BKK FM ticket and failed, patiently waited for the FM update and got heart broken from the news after. It is quite hard replacing something especially if you got attached to it. I looked for other alternatives. Some made me happy but not the same feels from what I got from Addicted.

Long story short, I made my way out with a heart full of acceptance though subtle delulu's still there but I know it won't hurt much anymore.

Spoiler

Being addicted to Heroin, I'm glad I found my cure - Love Sick (not really promoting though lol)

Sorry for this unsolicited advise / opinion. :vicx:

• Like 7

Feeling like spamming some three month old (old? are we allowed to think in such time concept already?) FMV… Focus? Kisses, holds, throws, and so on … + upbeat sounding Cứ Thế Mong Chờ remix to boot. Three minutes to make you smile*

Spoiler

(cr. JDK Boys Love Channel)

*or feeling lusty/nostalgic… your pick

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou's NG in Glo Ray promo>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GJNvDEzx-g

"Hello everyone, I am Xu Weizhou. Beauty within you, Glo & Ray cosmetics is officially on their offici..guan..ma..ma..en..ah yi..ah..heh~~~"

*He accidentally mispronounced guan fang(official) as guan ma

OMG OMG.... why not kill me at once.... he is so damn handsome and adorable at the same time. 

Zhou Zhou is amazing... :wub: I love him.

But I am still worried about his excessive weight loss. He has such a firm and buff chest in the cut ep 12 scene but in his recent pics his rib cage and collar bones are so prominent. I hope his management not only focuses on just his performances and on ways to exploit his fame but should give him some days in between to relax as well. All this reminds me of how Mariah Carey and Justin beiber have also suffered bad health due to excessive work pressure in their earlier days with newly found fame. Hope ZZ will turn off his OCD mode for a while to gain back his health especially weight.

6 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny...

Source:  Bazaar

JY looks suave and handsome as ever. I love the confidence and attitude he exudes in his photo shoots. Man of dreams of every damsel on this earth... ha ha ..

I have never come across such handsome and sexy young Asian guys ever before (maybe a few before I shouldn't lie he he...:P ). JY and ZZ are seriously the light of my life. My day starts and ends with them. Seriously this addiction is incurable. 

So fellow addicts we all are connected by this strange yet amazing addiction. It's fun to have so many comrades.

Have a nice time everyone..:D

• Like 16

1 hour ago, palz4u said:

JY looks suave and handsome as ever. I love the confidence and attitude he exudes in his photo shoots. Man of dreams of every damsel on this earth... ha ha ..

So true. What I love about Jingyu is that he can be such a different person in photos and in person. In magazine photos, he always looks extremely cool, collected, and sometimes even distant. But in person (or perhaps in interviews, because I haven't met him in person - such a pity!), you feel that he is a very lively, humorous guy with a soft personality.

IIRC, in an interview (perhaps with Sohu???), JY joked about such difference himself. He said that his friends always told him to talk as little as possible, because "once he opens his mouth, it ruins everything"...LOL... Please JY just ignore your friends' advice. We all loooooove your jokes so much!!!

• Like 18

For those who weren't able to download vocal-only version of By The Sea (JY and ZZ duet), can click here to download. Sorry for the late update, I just reached home.

P/S: Heard JY has a schedule today, but I see no updates on that

• Like 15

Excuse me for spamming JY on the thread, this is his first schedule after so long hiding to take care of his boyfriend

Fancam by Jlopve630

Preview by uuuops_

Spoiler

006bFMN2jw1f47u7n29j5j32io1w0qvd.jpg

006bFMN2jw1f47u829h5uj32io1w0qvd.jpg

So handsome even if it's not HD ;_________;

cr. Whale_Dream

Spoiler

9d8f4363jw1f47uhy0aijj20ht0slncv.jpg

cr. 凤哈_

SO HANDSOME OML

Spoiler

6adeb7c7jw1f47ulftlq5j20qo0zkmzl.jpg

--

EDIT

Seems like there is a live stream for today's event: here (IOS users: here | Android users: here)

EDIT2: Nvm seems like the live ended already haha

--

More previewssss

cr. 肉包儿zzZ

Spoiler

71c3a0afjw1f47uxmvzw5j221o1d2e81.jpg

71c3a0afjw1f47uxs72k8j21zy1bxb29.jpg

71c3a0afjw1f47uxxeiijj21yo1b2b29.jpg

71c3a0afjw1f47uy15rmxj21y11are54.jpg

71c3a0afjw1f47uy2uj2lj21120oqgtx.jpg

• Like 18