@Scandani @lielee @_supermai @gayyoxx  @narakeiko Glad that I am not alone and i have you all and many others who addicted together..
We are in 1 ship!

Thank You to all fans who contribute to this forum and make this a peaceful forum for all.
 and also fans that quietly LIKE posts. :) I am quiet for 2 months before i started to post my first post. :P

• Like 10

@lielee miss his necklace... it's my delulu's icon, hehehe

Anyway, here's the continuation of my FF https://www.wattpad.com/261780241-yuzhou-fan-fics-kiss

Spoiler

Today was the filming of Happy Together. Right after it finished, Jingyu and Zhouzhou left to Zhouzhou’s place in discreet. It’s not like they want to hide it but they have the same thought about privacy. Their privacy is their own business and they want to keep it that way. They are both just human before their popularity rise rapidly.
They suddenly got bombarded with a lot of jobs and they are grateful for that. They have a lot of fans who love and support them. They are really thankful for that. But it doesn’t mean they should just share their privacy to public. Privacy is still privacy and they are more than thankful if people could respect that.
Zhouzhou opens his door and let Jingyu followed him in. He switches on the lamp and they are arrived at their safe zone. That place now belongs only to them. Without any distraction. They make sure to put their phones away so there’s no distraction. It became their habit when they are together. They want to treasure their moment together more than before because they realise they can’t always be together. Not exactly a long distance relationship, but it’s almost the same. They are busy with their own schedule and it’s not easy to make time to see each other. That’s why being together is really special for them.
Jingyu sits on the couch in front of tv. Zhouzhou sits beside him. He got so tired after today’s filming. He rests his head on Jingyu’s shoulder which make that person couldn’t hide his smile. Jingyu remembers how the two of them couldn’t be in the same team today. They can’t be together as much as they want. That’s why he gazed over Zhouzhou a few times today. He missed his other half even though he could see him. That’s torture.
He could see how Zhouzhou is laughing with his teammate and it’s not a nice feeling. He’s not the only one who felt this way though. If they could choose, they probably want to be in the same team. Playing together. Celebrating together. Everything with together in the end of the sentence. 
Well, being in the opposite team still had its own advantage. They could face against each other and Jingyu was intentionally spent more time with Zhouzhou. He bets Zhouzhou didn’t hate it either. He found out that Zhouzhou also gazed at him a couple times today. It might looks like he’s playing with Zhouzhou but deep down, he’s just a man who wanted to be with the person he loves a little longer.
Really, who could blame those two lovebirds for being so bold in expressing their love. They are both stubborn and bold. Jingyu is known for his confidence but beneath everything else, Zhouzhou’s confidence is not less than Jingyu’s. They are rebels of the world so no rule could become their limitation.
Suddenly Zhouzhou’s hand touches Jingyu’s right shoulder which he used as pillow.
“Did I pinch too hard?” Zhouzhou feels guilty.
Jingyu shakes his head to assure Zhouzhou he’s fine. “Just surprised.”
“Remember my pinch the next time you want to be touchy feely with other people.”
“Was not. It’s just a game. Just doing my best. There’s no feeling at all,” Jingyu tries to convince the other person.
“But you are too much,” Zhouzhou pouts.
Jingyu feels guilty as well as happy thinking Zhouzhou was really jealous. He doesn’t know there’s another reason why Zhouzhou pouted. 
Today, Jingyu could show off his strength during each games. That’s a good thing for Jingyu and he’s proud of his man. Zhouzhou knew his strength is nothing compare to his. Plus, Jingyu also has all of his techniques so there’s no way he’ll win against that guy. But it still hurts his pride. He really couldn’t stand a change to win. Not just today, but since the day they met. 
No wonder Jingyu got Gu Hai’s role instead of him. He couldn’t even get away from Jingyu’s locks. Not that he hated being inside those locks. It’s just humiliating for Zhouzhou who’s also a proud man.
“You didn’t need to humiliate me. You could just let me win once.”
Now Jingyu realises what happened. A little bit disappointed because Zhouzhou is not as jealous as he hoped for. 
“That would look unnatural if you win.”
Zhouzhou glares at Jingyu. Did he just hear that? Oh yes he did. And that guy can’t accept being looked down.
“So you think I can’t beat you, is that it?”
“Have you ever? Besides, everyone already knew how I always play with you. They’ll think it’s strange if you win.”
Zhouzhou rolls his eyes in disbelief. Zhouzhou stands up to leave but that guy grabs his wrist and pulls him into his arms. Shock from the fall, Zhouzhou’s stiff and couldn’t move.
“I really miss you.” Still no response. “I miss touching you like today. It’s been a while, right. We’re much more closer before we actually date.”
Zhouzhou tilt his head to look at Jingyu’s face. He also misses this warmth emits from Jingyu’s body. He used to be inside this embrace everyday. They did a lot of stuff back then. Much more intimate than a lover. But they don’t touch much lately. Right after they confirmed their feeling and started dating, touching each other had become awkward. Perhaps the feeling is more intense since they realise their own feeling and that’s embarrassing. They didn’t know how to initiate while the feeling involves.
They know they can’t treat the other person as a girl since it will disrespect him. They don’t want to be treated as a girl as well. Back then they touched because they were told to. They needed to be comfortable with being intimate with each other for the sake of the project. But now, no one gives direction. They need to think about this on their own.
Still staring into each other eyes, Jingyu is the first who gets the urge to move closer. Seeing Jingyu’s sudden movement, instead trying to get away, Zhouzhou move in closer as well.
Their face get closer and closer until there’s no distance between their lips. Once their lips touched, shivers run through their whole body. It was a simple kiss. A gentle one and full of longing. Not like the hot and passionate one that they did when they were playing characters. 
Zhouzhou’s blushing while Jingyu has no intention of stopping. He brings his hand to Zhouzhou’s neck, pulling his head closer. It’s not their first kiss but the feeling is. They give in into their instinct and continue until they are out of breath. 
“I love you,” Jingyu says. Zhouzhou is still out of breath. He can feels his cheeks are getting warmer and warmer even though the kiss had stopped.
Jingyu sees how cute Zhouzhou is when he’s blushing and can’t help to start teasing, “It’s not like it’s our first kiss. Why so shy?”
Zhouzhou sees Jingyu’s grinning and it urges him to attack Jingyu. This time he takes the initiative and doesn’t give any time for Jingyu to prepare his heart. Zhouzhou pull Jingyu’s head closer and start kissing him again. Jingyu’s eyes widen from the sweet surprise but he starts to enjoy it himself. They both kiss like there’s no tomorrow. This one turns into the hot and passionate one. Jingyu’s cheeks are getting hotter with each second they kiss.

• Like 9

Finally listened toFinally listened to "If Hai Has Yin" MR removed (finally able to down it since yesterday) and I cried.

Stupid couple.

@Tari Tari I probably love the necklace as much as I love them. Until someone comes out and claims it was them who gave the necklace and Yu acknowledges it, I will forever think it was from Zhou.

• Like 7

Wait, I can't help but @lielee which necklace are you talking about? The Goro necklace (feather)one? I means who is that 'someone' that claim it tho? and JY did adknowledge it? Am I the only one really far behind who didn't know about this? Wait wait

• Like 1

So I have just finished watching the Thai FM without any english sub for the third time now *desperate*:w00t: .

It still breaks my heart that they can't be even near each other that time  :bawling::bawling:. I wanted to attack the guy who pulled ZhouZhou away but I know that they're just being cautious and following orders. *Flies away back to delulu land*:D:P

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

So Vivi is not JY's manager anymore. Do we know who is the new one? Huayi Brothers?

Been reading here and there for this and it seemed Cannes was the last schedule of Vivi and JY together. JY attended tonight's event with his broker (not sure under which company) and said to have no manager yet.

There are rumors of him to finally sign with a company and to completely move to Beijing and continue to promote as an actor also guesting on many variety shows.

• Like 24

@lielee me too. Will love it so much until someone break my heart and say it's not ZZ's gift. @Soohee ssi I don't think anyone claimed it yet, not even ZZ

Here's the second part of tonight ^^ first time writing about intimate stuff so pardon me for the lack of it https://www.wattpad.com/261804144-yuzhou-fan-fics-top

Spoiler

Jingyu and Zhouzhou are still busy kissing each other on the couch. It’s been almost half an hour already. They only took a break when they need to breathe some air into their lungs. To get strength for another round. Both of them don’t really have any real experience between men. It’s only thanks to the novel and the filming of Addicted that they roughly get the idea. 
They let their lust guide them. Zhouzhou kisses Jingyu’s neck by reflect. He always has this fantasy. For him, kissing someone else’s neck is really sexy. It’s intimate, sweet but at the same time sexy. It’s easy to slip from kissing the person’s lip and moving on to the person’s neck. Without much effort. 
Zhouzhou tighten his hug around Jingyu’s neck at the same time he enjoys kissing and a little biting that neck. Jingyu doesn’t really mind. He’s proud that Zhouzhou wants him that badly. He let Zhouzhou plays around with his neck while he tries to explore Zhouzhou’s body.
Those pair of hands already explored Zhouzhou’s body before. But not as intimate as tonight’s feeling. Back then Jingyu also found the body in front of him sexy. He sometimes got turn on while filming. But tonight, it’s really intimate because their heart also belong together. Not just about their body against each other.
Tonight, without another pairs of eyes and camera’s lenses around, they could really focus all of their attention and go with the flow. They don’t need to think about anything else. They could do everything they want without holding themselves back. There will be no one who says “cut” while they are into it. Or so they thought.
Zhouzhou’s lip is searching for Jingyu’s lip again. The kissing is really intoxicating and they couldn’t stop themselves.
Suddenly, with his experience as Gu Hai, Jingyu start touching Zhouzhou’s butt that’s sitting on top of his lap. This action startled Zhouzhou and he pushes himself away from Jingyu’s body. He almost fall on his back if it’s not because Jingyu’s fast reaction.
Jingyu looks confused and hurt since he thought Zhouzhou will want the same thing as him. Are they moving too fast?
“W-w-wait,” Zhouzhou’s stuttering. He takes a deep breath to calm himself.
“What will you do?” he asks when he’s calm down.
“You knew exactly what I would do. Isn’t that why you back off?”
Zhouzhou gets away from Jingyu’s arms and sits beside him. “Listen here. I’m not Bai Luo Yin.”
“What the hell are you talking about all of a sudden?”
“I’m telling you I’m not Bai Luo Yin. Here. This. Us,” Zhouzhou tries to use his hand’s movement to explain. “I know Gu Hai tops Bai Luo Yin. But we…” he can’t find any word to continue.
Jingyu understands what Zhouzhou is telling him but it doesn’t mean he agrees just like that. “You want to top me?”
“W-why not? Just because you’re stronger and have those jiu jitsu’s movement, it doesn’t mean you’ve got to be the top.”
Jingyu bits his lower lips and cover his mouth with his palm. Still can’t believe what just happen. Well, it’s true that because he played Gu Hai, he naturally thought he’ll be the top. All of this time, he’s got to top Zhouzhou while he’s playing Bai Luo Yin. He can’t think there’s something wrong with continuing their role. 
He knew for fact that Zhouzhou’s character is not Bai Luo Yin’s. But he never thought Zhouzhou will be against it this much. And wants to top him as well.
“Wah, are you serious?”
Zhouzhou nods strongly. 
“And you expect me to agree with you?”
Zhozhou nods again. Stronger.
“Let’s just talk it out first,” Jingyu doesn’t want this thing to be the reason for their break up. But it’s not like he wants to let Zhouzhou tops him.
“Fine, let’s forget about me being Gu Hai or you being Bai Luo Yin for a second. But if you saw us… You know I’m stronger.”
“What’s stronger has to do with this.”
“Well, I’m more experienced than you. I’m sure of it.”
Zhouzhou can’t say anything about this. He knew from the way Jingyu touched him when they’re filming that he’s got skill. And he also played Gu Hai who already touched him all over. But he just couldn’t accept it if he’s going to continue Bai Luo Yin’s role in real life as well.
“No! Hmm, even Gu Hai let’s Bai Luo Yin tops him,” he finally found a good excuse.
“You’re the who said you’re not Bai Luo Yin.”
They just stare into each other’s eyes. Glaring to be exact. No one seems to give in anytime soon. This discussion is going nowhere. 
“Let’s just take things slowly.”
Jingyu knows Zhouzhou’s character. He won’t give in easily and he’s as stubborn as him. Continuing this discussion longer won’t be good for either of them. And besides, he won’t risk losing Zhouzhou just because he wants to top him. They still have a lot of time ahead of them. It’s not an urgent matter, at least for now.
Hearing Jingyu’s calm voice, Zhouzhou calms down. Well, he’s the cool headed one between them so he won’t lose his cool just because of this. He doesn’t want to risk losing Jingyu too.
“You know I love you. I just…”
Jingyu’s palm on his cheeks stops him from talking.
“I know. And I love you too. We’ll still have time. let’s take it slow, okay?”
Right at this moment, Zhouzhou remembers that Jingyu is indeed older than him. He could show his maturity when the time asks him to. 
“Just sleep here. I still want to be with you,” Zhouzhou said as he’s back at hugging Jingyu. 
Jingyu smile and nod. He kiss Zhouzhou’s forehead and that assure both of them that they’ll be fine.

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Been reading here and there for this and it seemed Cannes was the last schedule of Vivi and JY together. JY attended tonight's event with his broker (not sure under which company) and said to have no manager yet.

There are rumors of him to finally sign with a company and to completely move to Beijing and continue to promote as an actor also guesting on many variety shows.

New assistant is Huayi, but according to a gal who was onsite for the event, JY is still his own boss (not belonging exclusively to any company), but may have signed non exclusive contracts with multiple companies.  Seems like Huayi replaced Vivi for publicity.  

contractmany.png

New assistance weibo is here.  She took a picture with JY during filming of Half Demon-girl.  

newassistist.png

She is listed as a 'senior' broker for Huayi, but not sure why on the live broadcast, people said she is his new 'assistant'.  

• Like 21

Ugh...I nearly died from all the drool worthy pictures of JY in the OLAY event. Honestly, both he and ZZ look so much better with more meat on their frames...he looks dashing and oh so handsome....whoever has him as a Boyfriend in the future...or...wait isn't he already taken? ....will be so lucky....and he looks so fresh and happy. 

• Like 5

oh @Tari Tari I misunderstood her post though, I thought she said, someone already claimed it as them (thanks not only my unprepared heart but also to God :P)

GH and BLY fan art (This scene is my fave, really)

Spoiler

The Wedding Proposal scene.LY even bite GH for he couldn't contain the happiness :wub:

Ci30sOjUUAEmosb_zpst8jgbcjp.jpg

Can someone kind, please translate this though? I wanted to know what they wrote.

Ci30seEUUAE-iBd_zpssgzhh0fn.jpg

Ci30sqlVAAA8zQu_zpsq75dzrxy.jpg

This scene will always somehow be my favourite. Aww look at how BLY cried. Can you all stop for a while and imagine if we get a season 2, we will see them act like this? This is the sweetest thing ever. My mind running wild at night so please ignore me LOL

credit : On the pictures

• Like 12

@Soohee ssi I think you read it too fast ^_^. I miss that necklace as I miss seeing them together they were together the last few days but I need to see it

Oh? Can they just change manager like that? Can Vivi jie stay with him? I've been meaning to ask but if Yu hasn't sign with anyone, how come he has a manger (and ex-manager)? Isn't a manager is assigned by a company? I'm sad to know Vivi jie won't be with Yu anymore and he is moving to Beijing too so there will be no update of YuZhou from her

This is old news (a few months ago and not YuZhou-related) but just want to share it with you guys. They look so cute together. If only I knew them before and shipped them, then I would be the happiest fan alive dead.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2016/03/pann-japanese-model-taiki-takahashi-and.html

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

oh @Tari Tari I misunderstood her post though, I thought she said, someone already claimed it as them (thanks not only my unprepared heart but also to God :P)

GH and BLY fan art (This scene is my fave, really)

Hide contents

Can someone kind, please translate this though? I wanted to know what they wrote.

Ci30seEUUAE-iBd_zpssgzhh0fn.jpg

Translation: 

I can't bear a child for you, neither can you bear a child for me.

You are my child, it's enough that I love you and you alone for this lifetime.

• Like 17

@jlt4ever I literally envy you right now. I wish I could meet them in person. But I'm happy he looks fine.

@lielee wah, would it be just perfect if YZ suddenly go public like those models. That news gave me hope (finger crossed).

Btw, if JY really moved to BJ, he would has more time together with ZZ right? Then I support this 120% ^^

• Like 7

Thanks @jlt4ever for sharing.  So happy for you!

I believe that seeing a person in real life can't compare to photos.  Photos can't capture the aura/temperament of a person, this aura will make them more attractive when seeing them live.  I think this combination can be deadly.  No wonder many many fans waited for hours at the airport, just to see them live in person.  

• Like 19

2 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Noooo... Vivi jie... It's sad to see you part ways with JY. You have taken a good care of him :tears: Hopefully, JY's new manager is capable and can support him as good as Vivi, or even better than her.

@tea4two, any info on the new broker/manager name? 

Edit: JY's new broker/manager's IG: caesachung

• Like 14