A newbie here... I have been lurking since February...I decided to make an account just to say this.

Since JY is in France right now, can we expect him to buy something (a gift) for ZZ? You know, like the necklace theory :):):) 

• Like 12

Waiting JY to update his IG/weibo/changba

Isn't it a pattern already, every time ZZ post cute-alluring-inviting pose/face, JY will soon response

Remember that midnight-drunken-singing :sweatingbullets:

((oh well...my delulu mind works on auto pilot..))

• Like 17

On 06/05/2016 at 7:09 AM, xix19xix said:

Remember the boat ride? He probably went on a tour with his parents. Won't be surprised if it is a trip around Northeast China.

So it is indeed a gift and a recent gift! 

Speaking of which anything happen on 1st May? That is Luoyin birthday.

By the way, here is a somewhat funny update on Chinese censorship. Looks like they are going (after) bananas. :P 

http://gizmodo.com/china-bans-videos-of-people-eating-bananas-1775218100

Oh my world that was so frigging funny this ban banana eating news.. so hilarious I can't stop laughing about it.. so funny that pic of the cat and people's comments on it..laughing... aahh China.. I bow to you for 'being so serious and funny!' brilliant!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, haiyin02 said:

I don't know how to share pictures so here goes nothing.

Hide contents

Credit @safilosman

Chm5wSEVEAAsJNk.jpg:large

This is so sweet!!! Now, they cannot even talk to each other in public. I need more YuZhou candies!!! 

This has been posted many times. They are one aren't they?

ZZ posted this first for JY's birthday and he reciprocated. ZZ called him a big fool. JY praised him for being fair. Yeah, ZZ started this.

Since so many here shared reasons on why they are a pair, could this be the real reason why they were banned? They are just simply too obvious.

@Scandani that post made me laugh! That fan is over the moon! 

• Like 11

@atze1091 Though ZZ's latest IG selfie pic might not be taken the right way, I don't think I'd consider it a "selfail". Coz ZZ captioned his pic 我已经 尽力了 - I've already tried my best.

So he knows and acknowledges his own limitations when it comes to snapping selfies. I'd still give him props for trying anyway. Someday, he will get it right, I'm sure.

• Like 13

JY's web reality/variety show - to be broadcasted tonight 8pm China time. Stream: http://v.qq.com/cover/0/0rlr78l1gaqxzfv/j0020ky4709.html

Here's one of their countdown promotional posters: 

Spoiler

006kl_Ugqgw1f3spj1ikm7j30iw0r8k12.jpg

Spotted the errr yellow (Huang) whale? 

Once upon a time, I may have ranted or cried over this sheer "insult" but today, my heart is made of steel and I am armoured against it all. Keep calm and carry on... brighter days ahead I'm sure :)

ps: Remember to watch the stream from the official website (instead of on YoutTube later) so as to give the show the hits that will tell them just how valuable HJY is as part of the cast. 

http://v.qq.com/cover/0/0rlr78l1gaqxzfv/j0020ky4709.html

• Like 14

32 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

JY's web reality/variety show - to be broadcasted tonight 8pm China time. Stream: http://v.qq.com/cover/0/0rlr78l1gaqxzfv/j0020ky4709.html

Reveal hidden contents

Once upon a time, I may have ranted or cried over this sheer "insult" but today, my heart is made of steel and I am armoured against it all. Keep calm and carry on... brighter days ahead I'm sure :)

ps: Remember to watch the stream from the official website (instead of on YoutTube later) so as to give the show the hits that will tell them just how valuable HJY is as part of the cast. 

I already have a bad feeling from this. Damn. Not going to hope much.

Funny now that I don't feel as upset as I should be. I just think, "Oh not again..."

Maybe I'll be upset later when they air the show. *shrugs* Let me write that down on my schedules. Being upset planned today at 14 o'clock.

• Like 20

18 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Reveal hidden contents

So, they give yellow whale huh for the poster. An insult indeed. I have not much expectation after so many times being crashed by these ad that uses his name for promotion.

My heart is getting stronger but still bleed 

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, liesl said:

I already have a bad feeling from this. Damn. Not going to hope much.

Funny now that I don't feel as upset as I should be. I just think, "Oh not again..."

Maybe I'll be upset later when they air the show. *shrugs* Let me write that down on my schedules. Being upset planned today at 14 o'clock.

Sorry... But why would a WEB variety show be cancelled too? How is JY going to get any jobs if this is the case?!

He can only star in movies?!?!

• Like 3

Updating ZZ's photoshoot

Cr on pic

Spoiler

13162496_267897173554957_1079577957_n.jp13162040_267897176888290_525866860_n.jpg13219642_267897183554956_826273276_n.jpg13183198_267897180221623_182713102_n.jpg13220176_267897190221622_458361554_n.jpg13187747_267897186888289_1849228341_n.jp

SEE #6?~~~

Frickin hawt JY in suit and tie ;__;

Spoiler

13199477_267897200221621_366242746_o.jpg13184783_267897206888287_1920662539_o.jp13162173_267897210221620_2100596820_n.jp13199186_267897220221619_1095640711_o.jp13223484_267897250221616_1098122985_o.jp13234527_267897266888281_1916111648_o.jp

Cr on pic

MANIP

this fandom has never ceased to fantasize me xD

Spoiler

13233175_267897193554955_769029242_n.jpg

Cr on pic

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, ximichem said:

MANIP

this fandom has never ceased to fantasize me xD

Hide contents

13233175_267897193554955_769029242_n.jpg

Cr on pic

Manips are usually my least favorite pics of the boys - but this one! This one is just so freaking...existential, laced with so much meaning. Oh, my heart!

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

New JY and ZZ FMV from Noo Ninja. Please control your face from smiling too much because it's so damn cute.

OMG they are so so so so freaking adorable! Now I miss seeing them together again :(

• Like 8

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

Sorry... But why would a WEB variety show be cancelled too? How is JY going to get any jobs if this is the case?!

Nope, it's not cancelled. JY will be appearing in the show. His role was kind of reduced I think because he just began filming it at the height of the banning controversy. Now that it has died down somewhat, they have started promoting him regarding the show again. It was going pretty well, tagging him, showing screenshots of him from the show on Weibo and featuring him in the trailers. Just that the poster with the whale came out of nowhere... 

The reality show is ongoing, so even though they may have initially reduced his role, they may still ask him back for more appearances in the future weeks if the response to his appearance is truly that overwhelming (and nothing untoward comes from featuring him in the show?)

Hence, do view the show on the official channel :) It's not live streaming, so watch it anytime after 8pm (GMT +8) later and restream it as many times as we wish. Then we keep our fingers crossed he keeps appearing in the following weeks (I think he filmed more than one segment anyway and since it is an ensemble cast, we can't expect him to be front and centre in every episode).

Edit to put the direct link to episode 1 here: http://v.qq.com/cover/t/tu0kfx77pkwk3t6.html (also provided by @tea4two below).

Edit 2: JY just updated his own Weibo to officially promote this show. I think this is a first - almost like a reboot of his career.

• Like 21

2 hours ago, Scandani said:

Baby Whale aka Huang Jingyu aka Johnny's manner:

cr. iron whale tumblr

1. At the airport, he removed the patch from his wrist before meeting the fans, so that fans wouldn’t get worried for him (he got hurt while filming “Demon girl”, and hasn’t fully recovered yet)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio3_400.gif

2. He moved back a little so that everyone could see the actress.

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio5_400.gif

3. He readjusted the mattresses to make sure no one would get hurt from the game.

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio1_400.gif

4.He gave the MC his seat pad.

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio2_400.gif

5. He turned his back to the camera in the whole game because he didn’t want to hit the female member of the opposing team (I have not watched the whole HC, so please correct me on this).

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio4_r2_400.gif

6. His hand manners during physical touch --> please feel free to compare his hand gestures towards wifey teeheee

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio6_540.jpg

7. He covered the logo on his shirt while taking picture with a designer of a different brand.

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio7_400.jpg

8. He’s supposed to do the “hi-five” with fans, but he shook hands with fans and bowed to them instead. There were more than 1400 fans in that fanmeeting.  --->please correct me on this too (am taking the OP word to the letter.

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio9_r1_400.jpg

...and the one we will never see: Amazing Race (?) Based on the logo behind

tumblr_inline_o6xkipBhKz1u3d0dq_500.gif

I want to be that woman, without the husband pulling me away from JY of course! 

Oh my Johnny is a true gentleman :wub: decent,  gentle and thoughtful and don't forget when he helped the 3 fangirls who fell down due to the crowd around him, he stopped and helped each one of them get up. 

• Like 19

Just now, purpleedamame said:

Nope, it's not cancelled. JY will be appearing in the show. His role was kind of reduced I think because he just began filming it at the height of the banning controversy. Now that it has died down somewhat, they have started promoting him regarding the show again. It was going pretty well, tagging him, showing screenshots of him from the show on Weibo and featuring him in the trailers. Just that the poster with the whale came out of nowhere... 

The reality show is ongoing, so even though they may have initially reduced his role, they may still ask him back for more appearances in the future weeks if the response to his appearance is truly that overwhelming (and nothing untoward comes from featuring him in the show?)

Hence, do view the show on the official channel :) It's not live streaming, so watch it anytime after 8pm (GMT +8) later and restream it as many times as we wish. Then we keep our fingers crossed he keeps appearing in the following weeks (I think he filmed more than one segment anyway and since it is an ensemble cast, we can't expect him to be front and centre in every episode).

Iam still hopeful,  i think they filmed episodes without him when the ban was so strong that's why he appears on previews but his role doesn’t seem to be big,  but now when things kinda died down maybe they will invite him back depending on the response to his appearance today that's hopefully gonna be positive. 

• Like 7