34 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh, that's so funny and cute! Are you planning to sub JY's and the couple's interview too? Please? *pleading kitten mode*

Yes, I was subbing it after ZZ. Just find the ZZ one more hilarious so I posted that one first. JY's one is more philosophical but still very good stuff.
cr.  污毒宇宙村委会  Vid author: 卖鱼粥的阿柴

Spoiler

• Like 17

@gayyoxx I AM ready to flip table. IT ENDS without Johnny!!!

Spoiler

WTF is this shite!!!

I did not even dare to go to the bathroom!!! afraid I will miss JY!!!!

@skeletonworks the opening ceremony already ended AFAIK. Nope NO JY!!!

BUT @gayyoxx to be fair, Stewart looks gorgeous though. hair, lipstick and dress are all on point

@gashupingo thank you for translating :) do you translate some interviews too? I saw JY's interview with that blue army is not translated yet. or when he was in his fishing gear (?) also not translated. YYT part 2 also. Hahaha, sorry I know you can't translate all. Just naming few that many of us had been waiting but not yet translated.

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks

Watching the live streaming on youtube. Johnny just online 15 minutes ago... (He's like online every 15 minutes.. Nervous? Bored?) Is he getting ready to walk the red carpet? They're showing an Asian celebrity on the red carpet wearing ridiculous feathery dress.. Eh the live ends already?? I'll go to bed then..

Oh I think I'll go crazy just to get a glimpse of Johnny >_> Not interested in other people T_T

3 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@gayyoxx I AM ready to flip table. IT ENDS without Johnny!!!

The official Cannes youtube stream? Well, I guess that is expected. For a young, budding star like him to catch Cannes official camera would be too much. If only Chinese media can live stream, or at least recorded him walking the red carpet... Did they not bring any professional camera with them? :sweatingbullets:

I am still waiting for ifengsi's JY HD photo that they promised in their feed a couple of moment ago.

@skeletonworks IKR! Who need Kristen Steward when we have Huang Jingyu?

• Like 8

I've bookmarked auntie's fanfic for the 18hr flight this summer hahaaaa

but then the below post doesn't go with thy ff tho..

anw

Cr: somiske

Spoiler

"Well then, I tell you, listen carefully. When you got out of the car accident, through the traffic jam, BLY step by step took you to the ambulance. I rushed to the hospital, saw BLY waiting outside the room, the doctor told you weren't in danger anymore, he left, and before that he told me, wait till you woke up, tell you he was dead."

Spoiler

005PZ5Lnjw1f3rlnico23j30qo13kjsy.jpg005PZ5Lnjw1f3rlnj2abgj30z50qodhx.jpg005PZ5Lnjw1f3rlnjgg54j30z50qojsw.jpg005PZ5Lnjw1f3rlnjnwhmj30z50qomyh.jpg

Yah, I've always imagined how destructive BLY's hands had become :tears:

• Like 12

Auntie, it is almost midnight where I am, and I am still quite upset waited anxiously for Cannes opening ceremony just to watch Jingyu on the red carpet and ended up watching gorgeous Kristen Stewart and Blake Lively instead. Can't believe that I have been fooled again. Shame on me!

I went to bed early, and just woke up. And saw you tagged me. Boy, I should not have read your fanfic so late in the night.

Spoiler

First it started in the kitchen counter top. Mmmm delicious. Second this:

He somehow just knew that this was something WeiZhou needed, for himself, and as WeiZhou began tracing a finger through the trails of oil on JingYu's chest, he realized it was something he needed for himself as well. He was a take charge kind of man by nature. If this numbing pleasure was the result of letting go, he would willingly hand over his control of himself anytime.

Something that Zhou needs and then realized that it was something that he JY needs too. It is quite liberating for people so in control of their dailies and giving that control to someone else. It is an act of surrender in order to find yourself. Eh, what am I talking about. 

If I were Jingyu, being banged to the core of his being. Heaven one second, hell another, I would chant:

Pain is pleasure. Pain is pleasure. Pain is pleasure.

And finally that ending. Perfect. It's a perfect ending for a naive, know nothing of this sort of sex play between lovers like me. #grin.

I heard you scream

Perfect. 

Thank you aunti @sohocomo for great fanfic. Mmmuahhhh. And you definitely should feel very proud. 

Edit: awww you make a different ending. If there were some wounds from the 'battlefield' I imagined it is being rinsed and cared for too at this point.

#now should I have cold shower or back to sleep

• Like 11

Somebody ask: Jy seem to fall for zz, what abt zz?

This is what i think....

Its normal for actor n actress to fall in love while acting in a movie. Some of them even ended marrying to each other. Remember brat pitt n angelina jolie doing mr n mrs smith? How later on they stay together, adopt children, angie gave birth to her own kids n later married brat... that prove how work relationship smtimes can turn into love relationship...to be able to do so, that means they are very much comfortable with their roles... n mayb most of the roles character are their characters also... that is why in the case of jy as gh n zz as bly... their  acting are very much convincing... 

And i guess true like bly character, zz is the type that 'super ninja' abt hiding his real feeling. When bly have his serious armour face on to hide it, zz put up this smiling armour face on.... n my guess like bly, zz seldom admit he love or miss somebody... you need to fish or forced or set a trap to get that statements out of him... 

• Like 23

@jaenzhou2u Agree...

While JY is more open and straight-forward. If he knows,he will say it. If he doesn't know,he will say no. If he likes,he likes.

These two adorable men actually opposite with each other but then i was thinking the difference between them which actually make them attracted to each other.

Like a door find its key. It will open only with the right key.

Like the Sun & the Moon. One give the light another one get. 

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

This news claim that JY was supposed to walk the red carpet but he was stuck in traffic and can't reach in time. I thought they would have a special lane for invited guests? Sounds odd.

http://3g.163.com/touch/article.html?docid=BMR6AEND00035031&qd=pc_adaptation

If this is true...oh my, I feel so sorry for him! Missing a chance to walk on the red carpet because of traffic jam? I'd go mental... 

Will wait on other news too though or I'll just msg Vivi :lol:

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

This news claim that JY was supposed to walk the red carpet but he was stuck in traffic and can't reach in time. I thought they would have a special lane for invited guests? Sounds odd.

Spoiler

WTH

So many surprises and expectation but what we got is dissapointing update like thai FM :sweatingbullets:

I wake up and hope i can see jingyu's photo at the red carpet but...

Jingyu will attend Cannes FF too?

Not only red carpet right?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

http://3g.163.com/touch/article.html?docid=BMR6AEND00035031&qd=pc_adaptation

Is this source reliable? I read various Chinese news translated into VNese. It is said there is walking on the red carpet everyday during the festival. Some said JY is supposed to be on May 12, others said on May 17. There are many sources. So, I don't know which is correct :huh:

• Like 4

maybe it's better for Jing Yu to relax and enjoy his trip in France rather than have to walk on the red carpet, sit awkwardly uncomfortable (lol) . I'd be more happy seeing him walk freely around and enjoy foods there. Sight-seeing everywhere he found interesting.

And then at night after he done with his job he will posting some pics he took to his IG, weibo. And maybe upload a happy lovely song on his Changba.

:) 

A free soul whale..~

• Like 11