@Mint Tea

He is using a phone ring attached on the back of his phone. Tht's why he can hold it easily, look at his fingers. One or two bent inside,hooked the phone ring on his fingers.

And I'm also in the middle of streaming now. It's red carpet sessiin after photocall but JY still no sign to appear. I guess he will, but we need to wait a bit longer for the best. Right?

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, addictedgirl said:

And I'm also in the middle of streaming now. It's red carpet sessiin after photocall but JY still no sign to appear. I guess he will, but we need to wait a bit longer for the best. Right?

What are you and @Kim RyeNa streaming at 7am +2 GMT time?

I just woke up. It's 7 am, what live streaming is there at 7 am? Live streaming for the red carpet was last night. Maybe you both stream last night's red carpet if yes, please see previous page maybe around page 902 so you see the answer to your questions. Or you can wait forever.

EDIT: it is on page 904. It's just two pages ago, girls! Or did you not read the pages? JY is in Europe +2 GMT so maybe adjust the timing to wait for his appearance today (as some said he will appear on the red carpet today, but don't keep your hopes high up, we had been disappointed many times). It is not Beijing time nor Indonesian time, it's CET.

• Like 10

@Scandani

Eh?? Really??

Then it's last night then hahaha

I just went on utub,their official page & watch the live streaming one. I'll log off from there then.

Even after my sis asked me what am I streaming for coz I never ever watch any. Lol I'll do anything I could for my whale boy.

Turns out I was wrong :( 

ToT

Thanks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

What are you and @Kim RyeNa streaming at 7am +2 GMT time?

I just woke up. It's 7 am, what live streaming is there at 7 am? Live streaming for the red carpet was last night. Maybe you both stream last night's red carpet if yes, please see previous page maybe around page 902 so you see the answer to your questions. Or you can wait forever.

EDIT: it is on page 904. It's just two pages ago, girls! Or did you not read the pages? JY is in Europe +2 GMT so maybe adjust the timing to wait for his appearance today (as some said he will appear on the red carpet today, but don't keep your hopes high up, we had been disappointed many times). It is not Beijing time nor Indonesian time, it's CET.

ah,.. my friend told me that the red carpet was last night ><

wrong time indeed. sorry for making you guys confussed :(

• Like 1

since there are many new comers in this forum. I think some might not aware of this existance. If you interested. Just click the word below. 

1. Shang Yin - Are you addicted - After the appearance of Shi Hui aka EPS 16 in audio format

2. Ending of Book 1 and Book 2 Fanmade

3.The Fanvid of Haiyin/Yuzhou by NooNinja that Get liked by Huang Jingyu himself

(Sorry If my post is wrong just notice me later and I will edit it. I don't really understand soompi rules. Also if someone already post this I apologize) Because for me this information is precious, I want other fellow heroin to know too. 

• Like 8

ZZ'S IG UPDATE~~~~

Spoiler

wat is dat deep cut shirt doe? oml R u really teasing thy hubby when he's not around? You sly you..  3LmRYoM.gif /run

Edit

Spoiler

Sb plz manip a choker for him plz!!! He needs a choker~~ Like rn 3LmRYoM.gif /run

• Like 19

3 hours ago, ximichem said:

ZZ'S IG UPDATE~~~~

Mmm after photoshoot with friends with fierce look, and boss Zhou look. Now, I wonder who he gives his uke meaow meaow look to?

Oh yes, that guy! The guy who looked so dapper in his suit y'day? Mmm, you're a teaser you!

• Like 13

His cheekbones look really prominent. :(

While JY seems to be getting back to his healthy weight (not GH's weight, but still healthy nonetheless), ZZ seems to get thinner these days.

Maybe ZZ is busy preparing for his Asian tour. But ZZ... don't you forget to eat! Take care of yourself! :(

On a side note, his selfie skill seems to have improved, right? :P But this is coming from someone who can't take selfies as well so....

• Like 16

30 minutes ago, ximichem said:

ZZ'S IG UPDATE~~~~

Cute, cute, cute!!! I want to adopt him! Can I?

25 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Mmm after photoshoot with friends with fierce look, and boss Zhou look. Now, I wonder who he gives his uke meaow meaow look to?

Oh yes, that guy! The guy who looked so dapper in his suit y'day? Mmm, you're a teaser you!

LOL. My thought exactly! He was so fierce on his last FHM (?) photo shoot yet now he uploads a cute photo? I wonder why...

12 minutes ago, liesl said:

His cheekbones look really prominent. :(

While JY seems to be getting back to his healthy weight (not GH's weight, but still healthy nonetheless), ZZ seems to get thinner these days.

I think ZZ has been losing more weight since Thai FM. Hopefully, he will gain the weight back soon because when his tour starts, he will be very busy. 

• Like 18

6 hours ago, tea4two said:

Hide contents

03/04/16 - Bam!  They meet again for the France event!  Emotions got entangled, wanted to let go, but could not.  From 3/6-3/14, they started to a series of photoshoots together (Men's Uno, Ellemen, Esquire, and MadameFigaro).  During this time period, I can sense that ZZ gave a sense of distance toward JY, not as close as he was to JY during YY and Netease interviews.  JY, at this point, start to see that ZZ is pulling away, so he begin to panic.  During Esquire photoshoot, he wanted to protect, but could not, thus later end up deleting his posts on weibo to protect ZZ even though he realize how the fans would take this.  During this time, many many fans took his actions as breaking away from Addicted/Shangyin, there were a number of fans that turn their back on him on this day.  He never openly admitted to why he did it, but Xiaolong posted that JY is an upright boy, time will tell.  

3/13 - 3/14: I will gloss over this since we've analyzed it in depth.  This is a turning point in their relationship (JY: I want to go home   ZZ: I'm ready, take me home).  JY, from his headstrong determination to leave home at a young age, once he made his mind on something, he will pursue it fully.  He made a decision regarding his feeling toward ZZ, he will not back down, the wavering and indecisiveness disappear.  

Hi there, sorry if I'm late and slow. I'm new to this so my timeline about their relationship is just a mess. Can you tell me more about the France Event and their turning point? What was is about JY wanting to go home and ZZ readiness? Is it from their pics or interview? And what post does JY erase that make fans furious?

And somehow I totally agree with your thought about they want to distance themselves from each other. If they truly care about each other's best interest, they will definitely want to distance themselves. It's the most logical choice. Since JY is the older one, it's logical that he wanted to break their relation. He want to protect ZZ and he got a lot to think about himself. Their 'breaking-up' proves that they really care about each other. Thanks ZZ for not giving up without a fight ^^ (omg my delulu just getting worse, but I love it)

• Like 4

Spoiler
32 minutes ago, ximichem said:

ZZ'S IG UPDATE~~~~

Hide contents

wat is dat deep cut shirt doe? oml R u really teasing thy hubby when he's not around? You sly you..  3LmRYoM.gif /run

Edit

Hide contents

Sb plz manip a choker for him plz!!! He needs a choker~~ Like rn 3LmRYoM.gif /run

Does he not realise that all the selfies he's been taking are mirrored images of himself ( his earring appears on his right ear instead of the left )? Omg such a dork. He needs to press on the mirror button to mirror the mirrored image as a result of using the front camera because a mirrored image is not how you look in reality to people around you. Such a dork but that's what makes him all the more adorable.

• Like 6

Billboard radio short interview with ZZ (cr: yzonlykt IG) If someone could translate this, I'd appreciate it :) 

Spoiler

Also, ZZ's Toward the Bright side is number one at China V chart and Mandarin chart (cr. yzonlykt)

Spoiler

• Like 19

Hi everyone, i think baby whale is using the chair to serve as support on his phone giving illusion that it's like he is holding he's phone, look closely on the corner of the phone and the area he is sitting.. what do you think? 

(Found out "qoute" has no effect on this post, haha)

I miss JY and ZZ together :cry:

Edited by tommypaul
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

Does he not realise that all the selfies he's been taking are mirrored images of himself ( his earring appears on his right ear instead of the left )? Omg such a dork. He needs to press on the mirror button to mirror the mirrored image as a result of using the front camera because a mirrored image is not how you look in reality to people around you. Such a dork but that's what makes him all the more adorable.

.........:blink:

There's a mirror button? This is also new to me. Gosh, who knows that taking selfies could be so complicated.

Thanks for the tip, anyway. Selfie knowledge +1

12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Also, ZZ's Toward the Bright side is number one at China V chart and Mandarin chart (cr. yzonlykt)

Woot!! What an achievement. To be the first to snatch the first place both in China V chart and Mandarin chart. I'm so happy for him!! Let's walk toward the light, ZZ. :wub:

• Like 14

59 minutes ago, ximichem said:

ZZ'S IG UPDATE~~~~

Hide contents

Edit

Hide contents

Crying real tears because of his perfection.. so beautiful. You lucky fox you huang jingyu. I want a piece of that bunny too. He looks so captivating oh my god. I am failing with my words here. Can not stop my tears. I am emotional by this pic. I am weird I know. I acknowledge it. But he is just so pretty someone hold me please. I want to kidnap him so  badly.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, liesl said:

.........:blink:

There's a mirror button? This is also new to me. Gosh, who knows that taking selfies could be so complicated.

Thanks for the tip, anyway. Selfie knowledge +1

Woot!! What an achievement. To be the first to snatch the first place both in China V chart and Mandarin chart. I'm so happy for him!! Let's walk toward the light, ZZ. :wub:

With the iPhone integrated front camera ( when using the iPhone camera app from main menu - not any third party apps), as we are using it we experience what we're used to when looking in the mirror and the view will be automatically flipped once an image has been taken. 

However, on most android phones the image will remain 'mirrored' even a photo is snapped and the user will have to manually flip the image over. for instance, if we have an earring on the left ear, the earring will appear on the image's right ear. This is not the way anyone else around us sees us. So the user will have to manually flip the image again for the earring to appear on the left ear of the user's image. 

Most third party selfie apps on iPhone will also render the image 'mirrored' after photo is taken but this is not the case when iPhone's integrated camera app on the main menu is used. In conclusion, ZZ is using a third party selfie app on the iphone to take Selfies of himself.

• Like 7