@addictedgirl I don't think it's a great idea. My boss didn't even interestered in music industry or media entertainment. IDK why she asking me about JY though, it caught me off guard. I ask her help to register in Baidu, but she said she never download song, and I said what? really? She's really didn't know anything about it. So I'm afraid, if she end up searching JY name on Google, she will be shock. LOL but yeah we can delulu, wait until she ask some more. I just awkwardly send ZZ picture and ask her, this album guy look more like korean right? HAHAHA I want to end our conversation there :sweatingbullets:

@SueLyinn Then you must know what I feel? *cricket noises* Yes, I'm a ZZ-bias, but somehow nowdays I like JY pictures more, and his pictures always look artistic and more candid-like compare to ZZ. OMG yes, same! I like JY's side profile too, and when he looked downward, idk i find it sad yet beautiful in some way. Like a poetry pictures, had so many meaning in it. This is my first time using JY as my profile pic, and then this happen. Unlike ZZ, i can answer it as he's a singer, but JY, idk what to answer. Since Addicted is his first project and the rest is modelling :sweatingbullets:

oh btw,

Spoiler

Maybe the side profile, make JY looked a bit like Korean. But if they see him like full picture, they will not think he's korean tho? Because his face really look like a Chinese guy for me. 

oUaXDXk_zpsrbakcaxt.jpg

credit:On the picture

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Soohee ssi said:

Oh my god, I just crossed this awkward situation. My boss ask me who's my Wassup profile picture? I said that he's my precious son (Jingyu). I thought she's gonna stop asking but she ask again, is he korean? He look so handsome. I told her nope, he's a Chinese. She said really?? Then she add, he really look like korean. Btw my boss is a Chinese. She ask more, is this the album guy? ( I ask her for help to translate a bit about ZZ's album purchase). I said no. IDK how to answer her, I can't answer he's acting in a gay webseries called Heroin right? I just awkwardly said, he's a co-star for the album guy (ZZ). Ohmyyygawwwddd, hellpp! I hope our conversation stop there. This become more awkward I cannot LOL

Reveal hidden contents

awkward-gif-2554_zpsbo25lfsw.gif

Actually, JY is from Liaodong Province, which does have a relatively large number of ethnic Koreans (as that area changed back and forth between the Chinese dynasties and Goryeo/Joseon quite a bit), so there is the slight possibility that JY has some ethnic Korean ancestry.

• Like 16

@Soohee ssi

Oh my.... Now I'm getting nervous knowing the possibility that she can search about Jing Yu. I just hope when she browsing she will get more whale pics rather than hot stuff of Gu Hai & Luo Yin. Lol.

Anyway yesterday my sister caught me when I'm in the middle of reading Shangyin book translation.

Sis: "Are you reading a smut novel?"

Me: " what? Well..."

Sis: "who's Luo Yin?"

Me: "what? Luo Yin is the main character. A beauty one"

Then she let me go,thinking I'm just read a normal romance,since i said 'a beauty one' she thought what I mean by Luo Yin is a girl.

Lol! She never know such a beautiful man named Wei Zhou who acted as Luo Yin exist in this world.

(。’▽’。)♡

• Like 11

I am pretty sure this has been posted before. But since we are on the topic of long gaze between YuZhouYu. Here is a compilation of their gazes to the song of "Never Stop". Another really beautiful and touching video by noo ninja.

• Like 14

4 hours ago, miss_ree93 said:

I just very very curious, is there any Chinese singer who once held solo concert in Seoul before?? I've been googling about this but the result just about Korean idol concert in china.  

anyone from Korea/china know abt this ?? 

Hm,

As far as I know, no one have held a solo concert in Seoul. Only Leslie Cheung held the joint concert in South Korea in 1989 and sang with very famous korean singer. it's the promoting event planned by a company used him for CF for selling some chocolates to korean girls.

But, I don't know the correct answer because I'm not interested in entertainment business like pop music, etc.

In the old times, 1980's, 1990's, Leslie Cheung ( 張國榮, 장국영 ) was especailly popular in South Korea. Several chinese celebrities are popular in Korea, but, only Leslie Cheung got fandom, very wild fandom. He sold hundreds of thousands of his album and held his event in Korea for his korean fan wanted to see him directly. His popularity came from his movies, not his singing ability. 

I think anyone else knows well will give the correct answer about your question.

I wonder why ZZ decided to hold the concert in Seoul because chinese songs are hard for korean to listen and understand because of its chinese prononciation. Honestly, his popularity comes from his look and drama. I think he must endure hard training for singing.

But, we korean fans will give ZZ an enthusiastic welcome. We love him. The competition to get his concert ticket will be high.

• Like 20

李昊 Li Hao Weibo update

Spoiler

13181502_1765108597040987_926024417_n_zp

Tencent Music Weibo update Recording

13150746_572852189555804_1005286086_n_zp

@sohocomo

Spoiler

Thank you for your input. I even search for it though. I never knew watching a gay series will end up me, knowing a whole lots about China history LOL my dad gonna be so proud of my knowledge ^_^

And I even like your FF without even read it first, auntie what you have done to me? I'm addicted to your FF already. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

And I even like your FF without even read it first, auntie what you have done to me? I'm addicted to your FF already. :sweatingbullets:

@Soohee ssi Don't tell the writer you didn't read it yet!  :lol:

When you do get around to reading it, I hope you like it.  Everyone's been so kind and encouraging I just want to keep trying different things (with yall as my guinea pigs :P)

:wub:

• Like 16

On 5/11/2016 at 10:47 PM, seungrihyung said:

I do! Will save up for the Thai concert. Which concert are you planning to go to?

hehe sorry for the late reply! I am planning to go to the one in BKK as well...

going for the 5,500 THB ticket, you know, go big or go home lmao! (Of course, given if I actually get the ticket!)

(just realised this was only 2 days ago, felt like ages)

Anyway for those who bought ZZ's album via Taobao... :phew: check your Taobao!

Spoiler

In your inbox, there will be a message saying "The seller has shipped".

click on 卖家已经发货 (The seller has shipped) or 去看看 (Go see it (?)), you will see this page:

Fullscreen_capture_13052016_114052_AM.jp

and at the order details page

((at homepage (首页) , then click My Taobao (我的淘宝) then click Products Bought (已买到的宝贝) and lastly click Order Details (订单详情) to get to this page))

Fullscreen_capture_13052016_114529_AM_bm

finally an update! hehe, I am so relieved now ^.^

let me know if you need help whatsoever with this

finally done with the deadline and all, time to backtrack and read all the fanfics (thanks @gayyoxx@sohocomo and everyone else on Wattpad etc :heart:), watch JY's show with Ethan Ruan, and keep up with everything else on this thread!

(jk I've been reading all the posts even when I am busy)

god, I am so addicted, what's wrong with me T^T

Have a lovely day everyone!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

A dose of sweet

Reveal hidden contents

WeiZhou finally allowed himself to take a deep breath after the door closed behind him with a soft click. As he slipped off his shoes in front of the doorway, he chided himself for being so paranoid. No one had followed him, he kept telling himself. He was only a minor celebrity, it was 2 o'clock in the morning, no one knew he is was Shanghai except Shi ge and Jie jie. But as he walked slowly towards the bedroom, he kept thinking of the tingling feeling on the back of his neck that had stuck with him the entire time he was on the train. Even with no fans rushing at him, taking pictures or shooting video, he had felt as though he was being watched.

As he stood in the bedroom doorway, his heart jumped out of his chest. This was a feeling he was used to. Every time he looked at JingYu this happened, but especially when he looked at JingYu sleeping. This was one of the first things WeiZhou had fallen for all those many months ago. Waking up, staring into that peaceful, beautiful face, even if he snored sometimes, had captured WeiZhou's heart so completely that everything else was just icing. Looking now upon this beautiful man he could call his, WeiZhou let the sight of him wash away his lingering fears and concern. Yes, this was a sight that was his alone, and no one could change that.

After hurriedly showering to wash away the grime of travel, WeiZhou carefully slid into bed next to JingYu. He slowly slid an arm around JingYu's waist, trying desperately not to wake him. Just being able to be there with him, to feel JingYu next to him as he fell asleep, that was enough for WeiZhou tonight. Other things could wait until the morning. Closing his eyes, feeling the movement of JingYu's steady breathing against his body, WeiZhou drifted towards dreamland.

Or so he wished. Unfortunately, his mind would not shut off. The feeling of paranoia throughout his trip still plagued him. What if he had been followed? What if he had been recognized? What if his own personal desires led to destruction for JingYu? For himself? WeiZhou tried to stop this kind of thinking, turn his brain to something else, but nothing worked. WeiZhou almost cried when JingYu, who was still sound asleep, put his hand on top of the one that lay across his waist. 

For too long WeiZhou thought of all of the bad things in life. Why did it have to be so hard just to be in love? He began wondering what life would be like if he and JingYu had been born and raised in the US? Or Europe? Or even someplace like Thailand? He thought about when he had traveled there for the fan meeting. Walking along streets lined with couple after couple, men and women, men and men, women and women, all holding hands and showing their affection while being ignored by others around them. WeiZhou let himself imagine a time and place where he and JingYu could be like that, instead of having to sneak and hide just to spend five minutes with each other. 

He didn't realize that in the emotion of his imagination he had tightened his arm around JingYu. A soft grunt and groan brought WeiZhou back to the present moment. 

"Zhou?" JingYu's voice was foggy with sleep.

"Sorry," WeiZhou whispered, placing a soft kiss on the back of a neck. "Go back to sleep. We have all day tomorrow."

There was another grunt and groan as JingYu rolled over and pulled WeiZhou into him. 

"When did you get here?" he asked, his lips brushing against WeiZhou's forehead as he spoke.

"A little while ago. You were actually sleeping so I didn't want to wake you."

JingYu continued moving his lips against the other's forehead. "Still..." Soft kisses gathered on WeiZhou's skin, burning into him like brands.

The emotion and anxiety of earlier came boiling to the surface as JingYu held and caressed him. All of the distressing thoughts and worries bubbled out of WeiZhou in gasping breaths as he tried to hold back tears. If anything happened to JingYu, because of him, WeiZhou didn't think he would be able to live. Even though they had both gone through this type of situation many times before, they had both been wracked with worry and guilt for the other, tonight WeiZhou could not contain it for some reason. 

JingYu knew something was wrong the moment WeiZhou had said he hadn't woken him upon arriving. They were two, healthy, 20-somethings, with the hormones to match. Usually, since they were able to meet up so rarely these days, the moment they were alone they acted on those built up hormones and were on each other like animals. That was a side of WeiZhou only he himself knew, not that he minded, of course. If that same WeiZhou had snuck into bed without waking him, JingYu knew something was up.

"Zhou, what's wrong?" JingYu asked, as WeiZhou buried his face into a warm chest.

The muffled "Nothing" was not convincing in the least.

"Xu WeiZhou, talk to me."

WeiZhou lifted his face slightly, but not enough for JingYu to see more than brow wrinkled in thought.

"It's nothing, JingYu. Just," he took a shuddering breath as he continued to hold back his emotions, "just...you know I love you, right?"

"Of course," JingYu wrapped his arms tighter around the trembling man he held. His own anxiety was increasing with the strange behavior.

"No matter what happens, no matter why something happens, you know I love you, right?"

JingYu really started to panic at this. He tried to lean back, to look into WeiZhou's face, but WeiZhou wouldn't loosen his grip to let him.

"JingYu? I...I really need to hear you say it. I just...right now...I need to hear you tell me that you love me."

JingYu finally determined to use some force and loosened WeiZhou's hold. Leaning back enough to take WeiZhou's face in his hands, JingYu stuck his face right in front of WeiZhou. In the half light coming from the window, JingYu, for the first time, saw the glimmer of moist eyes and lips trembling with emotion. He could ask questions tomorrow, JingYu thought. Right now he needed to rid whatever this was from the man he held. Gently placing kisses on the two pleading eyes, caressing his thumb over the trembling lips, JingYu spoke softly, but firmly.

"I love you, Xu WeiZhou. I will tell you every minute of every day for the rest of my life if I have to. I love you." JingYu placed his lips against WeiZhou's, feeling the shaky breaths entering his mouth and wash through him like a magic spell. "But just telling you that isn't enough, ZhouZhou, let me show you."

18++

Reveal hidden contents

With great care, JingYu began pressing his lips to WeiZhou's face. His hands moved gently, patiently over arm and back in wave like motions. When WeiZhou tried to protest, saying JingYu needed to sleep, he silenced his boyfriend with a lingering kiss, tongue hesitantly invading WeiZhou's mouth with soft, barely there advances. WeiZhou's arms pulled JingYu into him, as though he was afraid JingYu would float away, out of his reach. WeiZhou tried to speed up their kiss, tried to aggressively attack with his tongue, but JingYu would not be moved. He continued his slow, steady movements until WeiZhou finally gave in to the exquisite pleasure of it. As WeiZhou became pliant in his arms, JingYu felt an amazing sense of satisfaction that no amount of wild abandon could create. 

JingYu reluctantly pulled his lips from WeiZhou's as they both gasped in need of oxygen. Rolling WeiZhou onto his back, JingYu began kissing his neck as his hands smoothed over tense arms. With light pressure, JingYu massaged hands and arms, willing away the tension and anxiety they held. His mouth continued to trail down until he was able to nuzzle into the soft spot at the base of WeiZhou's throat. Feeling WeiZhou sigh, JingYu continued taking his time, savoring each taste and movement and sound of his boyfriend. This was an amazing pleasure they rarely had time, or inclination, to enjoy. As JingYu trailed kisses over WeiZhou's chest, his lips moved in a constant, silent chant, "I love you, I love you, I love you." He didn't know if WeiZhou could tell what he was saying, but the quick, gasping breaths he took each time JingYu moved his lips made JingYu believe he could. 

As JingYu continued moving over WeiZhou's body, soft hands brushed his back and neck. Fingers pushed into JingYu's hair, tensing slightly in time with WeiZhou's moans. JingYu felt his inner fire beginning to rage, but he ignored it. Even that was not strong enough to change his kisses and caresses. When WeiZhou had begged JingYu to say he was loved, something deep inside JingYu had snapped. He knew that feeling, he had been there himself. Not too long ago, he had called WeiZhou, begging for reassurance himself. That was an unfortunate nature of their relationship. The constant back and forth, hide and seek they had to play often played with their psyches more. But that was also something they both understood and shared. That was just one more thing that strengthened their connection and love.

WeiZhou's fingers became insistent in JingYu's hair. Raising his head, JingYu looked into a face of mixed emotions. Fear, pain, love, desire. JingYu groaned as he felt himself bathed in those emotions by WeiZhou's eyes. Sliding himself back up, JingYu began all over, starting from WeiZhou's lips. Until he was looked upon with only love, JingYu was determined not to give in to anything else. Until he had cleansed WeiZhou's heart and soul of any lingering fears and doubts, he would not cease trying.

For how long JingYu caressed towards WeiZhou's heart, neither man knew. The world existed of only the two of them. Everything outside of their mutual space disappeared in a fog. Every time JingYu gave voice to his emotions, "I love you, Zhou" said with care and conviction, WeiZhou felt himself balancing on the edge of emotion. When finally JingYu raised his face from WeiZhou's body again, WeiZhou reached out to him, hands grasping at shoulders to draw the other near. JingYu settled himself on top of WeiZhou, body against body, caressing the now calm face with strong, yet gentle hands.

"I love you, Zhou," he said yet again. "Don't ever doubt or question that. No matter what happens. I love you."

WeiZhou raised his head to connect his lips to JingYu's. Just as softly and tenderly as all of the touches JingYu had given him.

"I know. Thank you for putting up with me." Another soft brush of lips. "JingYu, I love you." And yet another tender touch of lips upon lips. "Please. I need you."

As WeiZhou again pressed his lips to JingYu's, only a small change overtook the atmosphere between them. Reaching into the night stand, JingYu still kissed WeiZhou with a slow, definitive care. Even as his fingers began to gently push and spread, making WeiZhou moan and gasp, JingYu continued his dedicated exploration of lips and face. WeiZhou, who had reluctantly allowed JingYu to treat him like precious treasure, began to move with the need to show JingYu his love as well.  JingYu groaned heavily as WeiZhou began to stroke him with a mild pressure, as sweet kisses were rained over his face to his chest. How such slow gentleness had amounted to as much fire and sensitivity as wild passion was a mystery, but neither man had care to think about it.

JingYu held WeiZhou's eyes with his own, breathing out "I love you" yet again as he slowly pressed himself into WeiZhou, both of them shuddering under the weight of emotion more than physical pleasure. The joining of their bodies was only a symbolic representation of what was happening in their hearts and minds. The slow, gentle movements of JingYu's hips were mirrored by WeiZhou's hands on his waist. Pressing himself further into and upon WeiZhou, JingYu sought out trembling lips to soothe them with his own. Wrapping his arms under WeiZhou, JingYu lifted him into a tight embrace as he continued to edge them closer to their physical limitations. Their breaths became heavy, ragged, mixed as the pressure in each of them swelled and flowed through each other. As WeiZhou's body began to shake under him, JingYu's name floating from his lips, JingYu himself softly moaned "I love you" just as he began to shudder from head to toe. 

Emotionally exhausted, though physically not as much as usual, they lay entwined together as the morning sun began to make itself known. WeiZhou had finally explained to JingYu what had happened on his way to Shanghai and how it had messed with his mind. 

"I'm sorry I'm such a big baby about this. I should be over it by now." 

WeiZhou had dropped his head, hidden his eyes, as he had been speaking. Now JingYu lifted his chin, forcing WeiZhou to look at him. 

"Zhou, it's okay. We've both had those crazy thoughts before. We'll both have those crazy thoughts again. I just take it to mean that neither of us want to lose what we have, which I find to be a very wonderful thought." 

"You're right," WeiZhou sighed. "I don't want to lose you, no matter what may happen to me."

"Well, unless you throw me off a cliff, that's not going to happen. But, Zhou, I have to ask you - the hat on the dresser, is that what you wore last night?"

WeiZhou had snuggled his face into JingYu's neck, eyes fighting to stay open against the tide of the need for sleep. "On the dresser? Yeah."

"Did you put that hat on yourself?"

WeiZhou lifted his face, eyes half closed. "No. Shi ge did actually. He said it would cover my face better. Why?"

JingYu chuckled. "Shi ge? That figures. I would say that's why you thought you were being watched last night."

WeiZhou slowly turned his head. It was simply a plain black hat, with a big set of googly eyes right on top.

Thanks for the dose >//< btw can i copy the story and save it? I cant read it on phone and  have limited time online through pc T_T

can i??

• Like 3

Just now, Kim RyeNa said:

Thanks for the dose >//< btw can i copy the story and save it? I cant read it on phone and  have limited time online through pc T_T

can i??

Not a problem! :D (I just ask that if you share it with anyone please give credit. Thanks)

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Kim RyeNa said:

SURE!!! Thanks alot (how should i call you? XD) hehehe

Just like everyone else - Auntie sohocomo!

(I'm so used to it now, I almost signed an e-mail at work the other night with 'Auntie' :phew:)

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Ariodante said:

JY is being prepped …

Reveal hidden contents

13151390_629306753900746_181771865048086

…cuts dashing figure on the red carpet v

Reveal hidden contents

13227753_629144967250258_581479741202309

…and on the (not red) sidewalk…

Reveal hidden contents

13227323_629178113913610_529373369229057

(crs. on pics)

He should wear smaller bowties though imho

…or skinny ties (with body hugging suits, even if in burgundy tones!)

Reveal hidden contents

13151603_629132583918163_877858638042326

Bonus: tongue out fetish alert 

Reveal hidden contents

13177053_629311053900316_546220144021632

:bawling: :bawling: DAMN HANDSOME... this was his new hair cut? Since some ppl saw him at barbershop day before?

Nice haircut then baby whale :heart: 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, sohocomo said:

@Soohee ssi Don't tell the writer you didn't read it yet!  :lol:

When you do get around to reading it, I hope you like it.  Everyone's been so kind and encouraging I just want to keep trying different things (with yall as my guinea pigs :P)

:wub:

Hi auntie! I am one of your fans! Hahaha :P i love reading your fanfics. Can I just ask? Are you planning to put it on wattpad? Haha so that we can easily read it offline too and i guess you can gain more fans there. :) Haha I will be more than happy to put your work in my reading list. Haha thank you auntie! :D keep up the good work! :) 

• Like 7