Hi guys! Just registered myself so that I can start posting. Been following this thread (as much as I can, you know! :p) and I have been enjoying reading the updates every single day (delulu and non-delulu ones LOL!). I have been following other forums which started off discussing the web series, but they are slowly dying off and so I'm grateful in a way that I found this one! It's interesting to see how a web series from China touched people from non-Mandarin speaking territories. As much as i would love this series to have Season 2, I guess we all have accepted that this is not happening, even in delulu-land. Besides the good storylines, the chemistry between the two leads is one of the reasons why fans fall in love with them, we can only hope the love in front of the camera transpires beyond among the boys, they could be such a beautiful couple. <3 4 YZ :)

Edited by jeffryan19
  • Like 23

7 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@Scandani @kmmyzz @poetato and all

Hide contents

13223684_267558650255476_1505073196_o.jp13170547_267558670255474_348966176_o.jpg10477796_267558676922140_1325368172_o.jp13223650_267558660255475_117142560_o.jpg13214970_267558710255470_1009520388_o.jp Cr on pic 

Hide contents

13162082_267562196921788_1565675050_n.jp13219755_267562213588453_1770142316_n.jp13219719_267562186921789_534574059_n.jpg Cr on pic

Smeee I die in the land of veins. JY's veins. I am in heaven. Nuff said.

Spoiler

Hi @jlt4ever nice to read your post again, but can you have mercy on us that open soompi with mobile phones and edit your post? Long post and delulu usually put in spoiler like this box you are reading. Just click th eye symbol and put your text there. It is a loong scroll for mobile phone user to read such a long post. 

Thank youuu

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Sorry this is forum is still new to me. Will make use of the eye symbol to hide contents for future posts.

Spoiler

TEST TEST TEST

3 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Smeee I die in the land of veins. JY's veins. I am in heaven. Nuff said.

Hide contents

Hi @jlt4ever nice to read your post again, but can you have mercy on us that open soompi with mobile phones and edit your post? Long post and delulu usually put in spoiler like this box you are reading. Just click th eye symbol and put your text there. It is a loong scroll for mobile phone user to read such a long post. 

Thank youuu

• Like 9

Thanks! @liesl for the 900pg mention and welcome to all newcomers and @jeffryan19
I'm not very good at celebrating celebrations but will always share stuff I find amusing and go through page 1,000 and beyond!
------------------
The right way to open ZZ's interview. XDDD Sooo funny.
Must share so I subbed it. There is a JY ver. and they'll release a couple ver. tmr. Can't wait!
cr.  污毒宇宙村委会  Vid author: 卖鱼粥的阿柴

Fanvid of YuZhou love life interview - ZZ ver. 

Spoiler

• Like 23

Is it strange that I am thinking about these figures attending Cannes as "hmmm, I know you somewhere bt now, you are unimportant."? All I need is to see Jingyu. And Zhouzhou but he's on the other side of the planet. Let's hope that next year, they'll attend Cannes and many international festival together, as a couple:wub:

I tried streaming through yesterday ifeng's link here but they are not streaming yet? I am not sure whether the English, official streaming will focus on Chinese actors.

@gashupingo Oh, that's so funny and cute! Are you planning to sub JY's and the couple's interview too? Please? *pleading kitten mode*

• Like 9

Cannes red carpet banned mobile phones, so some live streaming such as salted live won't be able to broadcast the red carpet event.  I'm not sure if ifeng is able to broadcast live either.  For now I'm just watching the live youtube and hope to catch a glimpse.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Cannes red carpet banned mobile phones, so some live streaming such as salted live won't be able to broadcast the red carpet event.  I'm not sure if ifeng is able to broadcast live either.  For now I'm just watching the live youtube and hope to catch a glimpse.

I don't think they are. I am trying to stream but their service says "Loading" all the time. The live feed is updating, though.

One of their feed a couple of minutes ago:

稍后会有黄景瑜的高清大图的~

Later there will be Huang Jingyu HD big picture - (translated by Google)

• Like 6

waiting...patiently...for baby whale. when all the live feed from Chinese link are dead. Only Youtube only hope, but they don't really concentrate on Chinese actress. Be still my heart. Am crying. where is JY?

Spoiler

the goddess is here

tumblr_o70vcfiDYN1uncpu2o1_400.jpg

tumblr_o70vcfiDYN1uncpu2o3_540.jpg

Where is JY?

OMG NO JOHNNY?

IS THIS THAI FM ALL OVER AGAINNN?!!! Frantic!!!

• Like 11