It seems like Johnny have had a sort of mini live streaming from Cannes some minutes ago, fans on Baidu said the app name is Teng Xun, but some of them can't find Johnny's profile/channel.

1q9jDOk.jpg?1 dogIiyB.jpg?1 5uIGNBt.jpg?1 

Cr. Baidu

@tea4two I always love reading your long analysis. <3 If you have more please share with us. :D

• Like 16

5 hours ago, Tari Tari said:

And somehow I totally agree with your thought about they want to distance themselves from each other. If they truly care about each other's best interest, they will definitely want to distance themselves. It's the most logical choice. Since JY is the older one, it's logical that he wanted to break their relation. He want to protect ZZ and he got a lot to think about himself. Their 'breaking-up' proves that they really care about each other. Thanks ZZ for not giving up without a fight ^^ (omg my delulu just getting worse, but I love it)

Why do you think denying their love shows they really care about each other?

• Like 1

On 10.5.2016 at 5:25 PM, atze1091 said:

Sorry to rain on your cake but ZZ was decorating cake for a photoshoot. Lol

Sure, but there was the Eiffel Tower on the box in the picture the stylist of the photoshoot posted. Why was it removed in the picture ZZ posted?

However, its not that important.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ximichem said:
Spoiler
  Hide contents

49209207gw1f3rc0c3v2rj20u01hcqf6.jpg49209207gw1f3rc0ejvr9j20go0m8gyy.jpg49209207gw1f3rc0iacfwj20go0xo478.jpg49209207gw1f3rnwa2dxrj20go0mewpj.jpg49209207gw1f3robqj5jqj20go1pt1j1.jpg49209207gw1f3robzd0xyj20go0qw4ai.jpg49209207gw1f3robzzxvoj20go0l2jzl.jpg49209207gw1f3roih3xqwj20qo0zk4qp.jpg

Hide contents

49209207gw1f3rc3nx0udj20qo0tlq66.jpg

Cr to  猫叔只是路过 

I found it perplex - do straight guys look into each other with that kind of longing eyes?

I am not normally a very delulu person, but I can't deny they both have this so so so many eyes contacts that really suspicious and hard to proof that they are not having feelings for each other... 

They declare they are straight but I think inside their heart some % reserved for each other. If one of them cross the boundary, the other one will follow.  

• Like 19

@sandown Well, it's not denying their love. But distancing themselves while the banning is still strong is the only way to protect their loved ones. So by asking for some distance, for me it shows how JY cares and really want to protect ZZ's future. Though I don't really think it's the right and only way. But looking for their circumstances, that option will pop up. And since it might happened already and they got through it, my shippers heart can't be happier.

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, tea4two said:

QQ link to that first episode.....I saw the yellow whale on that poster and laughed:

http://v.qq.com/cover/t/tu0kfx77pkwk3t6.html?vid=k00205g5xhk

I just finished watching this show. I think the show itself is just OK. But Jingyu is soooooooo cute in the show.

I now love him even more... ZZ I know you must be watching this show too. Guess you will be quite pissed off seeing the interaction between Jingyu and Xu Lu (the girl). LOL

• Like 16

46 minutes ago, tea4two said:

QQ link to that first episode.....I saw the yellow whale on that poster and laughed:

I just finished watching this show. I think the show itself is just OK. But Jingyu is soooooooo cute in the show.

I now love him even more... ZZ I know you must be watching this show too. Guess you will be quite pissed off seeing the interaction between Jingyu and Xu Lu (the girl). LOL

• Like 3

Recommend everyone to watch the show!

JY is soooo cute, his chemistry with Xu Lu (the girl) is unexpectedly high too (ZZ, time to be jealous xD) also the highlight should be:

- JY just woke up voice

- JY in the subway interacting with Xu Lu

- JY at jiujitsu. Alert: Jealousy level 999999999

I am now still in jealous mode but oml it's so cute JY is so cute!!! Must. Watch!!!

• Like 16

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

Thank you @tea4two

I thought I was jealous to the woman in my previous post, the one with her husband and she got to hug Huang Jingyu, but after watching this show. What

What is this?

These girls get to touch him, touch his feet, touch his arms, touch, touch, touch. ARGHHH.

That feet is sacred. and he spread his legs, arrghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

for helvede!

tumblr_o72ewudjWT1uncpu2o1_540.jpg

But he looks damn fine in his expensive jujitsu suit!

• Like 17

6 hours ago, Tari Tari said:

Hi there, sorry if I'm late and slow. I'm new to this so my timeline about their relationship is just a mess. Can you tell me more about the France Event and their turning point? What was is about JY wanting to go home and ZZ readiness? Is it from their pics or interview? And what post does JY erase that make fans furious?

And somehow I totally agree with your thought about they want to distance themselves from each other. If they truly care about each other's best interest, they will definitely want to distance themselves. It's the most logical choice. Since JY is the older one, it's logical that he wanted to break their relation. He want to protect ZZ and he got a lot to think about himself. Their 'breaking-up' proves that they really care about each other. Thanks ZZ for not giving up without a fight ^^ (omg my delulu just getting worse, but I love it)

Below is a translated version of the 'timeline'.  It hasn't been update for a while.  

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3iHZ0zB34zNmXK1_JmCWU02-r0YYRl77VBOqevZ8_o/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Link to Madame Figaro's interview on 2/13, in which JY said he wants to go home: 

ZZ posted on his weibo 2/14, I'm ready, take me home:

takemehome.png

Deleted posts below (and a bunch of other Addicted-related posts), post Esquire events, due to the dirty comments.  During Esquire live broadcasting, you can see the salted live anchor laughing when ZZ bend over.  Also the anchor was getting overly familiar with ZZ.  

deletedpost01.png

deletedpost02.png

• Like 18

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

I can't seem to play JY's reality show using ipad, are you guys watching it using laptop/computer?

I watched it on my computer, it works fine.  Not sure about mobile devices.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I can't seem to play JY's reality show using ipad, are you guys watching it using laptop/computer?

I use my iphone, downloaded the apps first. But, I tried the link from tea4wto and it works too, without the apps.

• Like 4

It's Da Hai's sneak peek, So adorable :wub:

Spoiler

13230350_510695959102670_157247546507314

WTej1ND.png

P.S. I'm in no mood for work today. So, decided to get a day off for doing nothing but laying around my bed ^_^ Below is the list of chapter names for the fanfic. Let your mind wander until weekends :P

Spoiler

CHAPTER 17: START TO ATTACK
CHAPTER 18: THE DEVIL TAKES ACTION
CHAPTER 19: I ALWAYS TRUSTED YOU
CHAPTER 20: IT'S ME WHO IS THE THIRD WHEEL
CHAPTER 21: NO ESCAPE
CHAPTER 22: THE END OF THE STORM
CHAPTER 23: LY (THE NAME OF THE FEMALE DOCTOR)
CHAPTER 24: DA HAI
CHAPTER 25: WHO IS THE ONE I LOVE
CHAPTER 26: YIN ZI

• Like 11

JY 'halo' greeting is so cute LOL he looked handsome and cute through out the episode. Oh when he disguised himself, he does look bored and doesnt want to, and then he said he look like a pervert (i don't if I heard it wrong) LMAO The one when he sneakyly went to jiu jit su practice place. He looked sooo cute and he try to make the girls notice him at the back but he failed AHAHAHAHA the girls there is all fangirling over him (i feel you girls i feel you). He's so good with them and sang happy birthday to one of the girl too. Isn't he nice? Oh JY, you make me fell in love with you more.

@kmmyzz I found the girl (xu lu) cute tho and the chemistry is okay, because I think JY is so polite ehehehe but when he tried to massage her but purposely hit her playfully LOL JY yoouuuuu!

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Recommend everyone to watch the show!

JY is soooo cute, his chemistry with Xu Lu (the girl) is unexpectedly high too (ZZ, time to be jealous xD) also the highlight should be:

- JY just woke up voice

- JY in the subway interacting with Xu Lu

- JY at jiujitsu. Alert: Jealousy level 999999999

I am now still in jealous mode but oml it's so cute JY is so cute!!! Must. Watch!!!

Exactly!!! I think this is a cut for Jingyu

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:3dcffe10f2e1e3dbd80825ac6bf33498

• Like 12

@gayyoxx I used an iPad to watch the show and the link was fine. But I will rewatch the show on the laptop - bigger screen and the better to see JY in :) Maybe you can watch the show on a different device? The link might work better on a laptop, desktop ....just have to keep on trying...hope you get to watch the show soon.

• Like 5