@tea4two am working on something and since you said it'll start in less than 40 minutes,

I had the YT stream on new tab, but it seems like the stream starts already .__.

Gonna multitask and lose my mind now OTL

Btw thank you for the links!

Edit: He arrived already??

CiRZ-K_U4AIn2dD.jpg

cr. gormok @ twitter

• Like 24

I've finally translating ch. 97 of volume two! This is where YM part-time as a stunt double to earn some money. YM did a total of three roles and it all ended in injuries. Luckily YQ was always the first one to detect that something was amiss and rushed to his side. 

Read the full chapter translation here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/32

Role 1

Spoiler

It’s a water scene for today; the female lead didn’t know how to swim so this scene would be handed over to YM to complete it. It required YM to have a graceful posture when he fall into the water, he must show a feeling of fear during the struggle but it cannot be too sorry-looking, and finally he must demonstrate despair when his whole head submerge into the water.

...... Finally the filming started officially, the director shouted loudly, “Silence on set, start filming!”

YM jumped into the water with a “whoosh”, struggled for a while and submerged his head into the water. He waited for very long but he didn’t hear the director’s shouts to stop. YM swam out of the water and realised that everyone was looking at him with dull gazes.

“What’s wrong?” YM asked.

YQ coughed lightly at the side, “Have you read the script yet?”

“I don’t have any lines, why would I see the script for?” YM said candidly.

The director’s face looked pale at the side, YQ back-faced the director and told YM softly, “According to the script, you were pushed into the water by someone, not jumping into the water yourself.”

YM, “……”

Hence, YM sat back on the original seat bitterly for a touch-up of his makeup.

YQ went to the director and explained, “The floor around the pool was too slippery just now and he fell into the pool by accident.”

The director’s face looked sullen but he didn’t say anything.

After getting his makeup touched up, YM came over again.

A pair of hands gave a hard push on YM’s chest; waving his two arms, YM fell into the water just like that.

YM had indeed acted out the caught off guard expression but his movements were a little foolish, one wouldn’t feel any sympathy looking at him, on the contrary one would wish to add another act of stepping on his head.

“Start all over again!”......

YM finally made it through this camera shot after falling into the water repeatedly for over twenty times.

He didn’t even manage to catch a breath before entering into another camera shot immediately, which was to struggle in the water until he submerged.

YM learnt his lesson from the previous camera shot, his movements this time had been beautiful from the initial struggle to being submerged into the water.

YM’s head had just pop out of the water surface, when he heard the stunt instructor ridicule at the side, “Are you performing synchronised swimming?”

YM, “……”

YQ stood onshore chuckling non-stop, all the staff and actors and actresses on set have never seen YQ laughed so foolishly before. In their eyes, YQ was a pure pretty idol; he wouldn’t do anything that would ruin his image.

Spoiler

This is the last chance…… YM told himself silently.

The director shouted start; YM held his breath and gave his full concentration. Not hearing the director’s shouts to stop during the first half, YM gradually felt confident and acted harder for the rest. Seeing there’s only a few moments to completion, YM’s leg suddenly cramped, he needn’t act anymore for this time, he really couldn’t float up, he kept flopping around, choking on a few mouthfuls of water.

“Oh…… he’s so immersed in his acting.” YQ was deeply moved at the side.

I can’t anymore, I can’t anymore, I’m going to sink; who can come and save me…… YM screamed anxiously in his heart, there’s no strength left in his two legs and he just submerged into the water, glaring with despair in his eyes.

“Cut!” The director showed a rare smile, “Very good, this can be given a pass!”

YQ walked beside the director and asked cheerfully, “Are you letting him to be the stand-in for tomorrow’s tree bumping scene as well?”

The director contemplated for a while and asked with a little worry, “The difficulty level for that scene is very big, can he do it with such a small built?”

“No problem.” YM took a look at the pool, “Look, he was submerged for so long just now, yet he disappeared just after getting ashore; his movement is very agile.”

The director laughed loudly and said ok.

Getting the director’s approval, YQ ran to find YM excitedly. The sky had already started to darken, the staffs were also starting to pack up the equipment after finishing the day’s filming, however YQ couldn’t see any trace of YM.

“Have you seen YM?” YQ pulled the stunt director and asked.

The stunt director’s expression was full of surprise, “Didn’t he leave with you?”

YQ’s heart tightened and he ran to the side of the pool at once; it’s alright to just look but YQ unexpectedly saw that floating leg of YM’s

Role 2

Spoiler

This time, YM would be acting as a eunuch in the drama; a feeble weakling again.

He would receive a punch that would send him flying and colliding into a tree that was five to six metres away. As the swing was very big, all the important parts on the body need to be padded for protection but the head couldn’t have any protection. Hence, during the instance of hitting the tree, YM must use his chest to touch the tree first; it would be quite dangerous if it hit his head.

YM seemed very excited for his first time on a wire harness.

After several repeated practice, the filming started officially.

The warrior gave a hit with his palm, YM’s body was lifted off the ground by the wire and swung hard towards the tree, YM remembered the director’s words to make sure he used his chest to hit the tree, must definitely puff out the chest,  puff out the chest……

YM’s chest hit the tree first with a thud.

“Beautiful!”

The director gave a shout and clapped the clapperboard; this camera shot was completed on the first attempt.

However, YM still lay on the ground, not getting up even after a long time.

YQ ran over quickly, squatted down and looked at YM asking him worriedly, “What’s wrong?”

YM clenched his teeth tightly, he couldn’t even say anything.

YQ helped YM up quickly, only then did he realised that a piece of sharp rock was lodged into the back of YM’s head.

Role 3

Spoiler

This time, he would be helping the female lead act in a big scene of falling off a horse.

Luckily YM had been to a racecourse with his classmate in the past, he knew some hose-riding skills which were barely enough, if not he wouldn’t be able to get this job. Even if it was like that, YQ was still looking at YM very worriedly, “Let me remind you, don’t you be a show-off; don’t land another paralysis for yourself over this few thousand dollars.”

“Stop worrying!” YM patted YQ’s shoulders, “The mishaps during the first two times were because I was a little unlucky; I don’t believe, would I always be that unlucky?”

Under the stunt director’s repeated warnings, YM got up onto the horse confidently and rode it for a while before he started performing falling from the horse. It wasn’t only YQ this time; the hearts’ of everyone on set were also tensed. Fortunately YM need not fall from the horse for real, he only needed to perform a few highly dangerous actions while on the horse.

The facts had proven that YM was really lucky this time, the loud shouting or twisting and swaying of YM’s body hadn’t frightened the horse for the whole way that YM was performing, Until the director had shouted stop and the galloping horse finally stopped, YM was still perfectly fine.

YQ could finally let out a breath of relief.

Just when YM had wanted to get off the horse, the horse that had stopped suddenly started to gallop again. YM’s body dropped down, one of his leg was hooked and he was dragged like this for metres; he had been using his abdominal muscles to hang on but his leg couldn’t get down no matter what; he only saw the hoofs of the horse flying here and there in front of his face, a blur of black and white.

After an unknown length of time, only did YM hear the clear sound of someone’s calls.

“YM, YM, are you alright?”

YM opened his eyes; YQ’s face was above his head.

“I have the money for Xiao Zhou Zi’s wedding; I also have the money for Old Zhang’s new-born baby; Big Zhang Ta’s store is opening two days later, I need to take out at least two three thousand no matter what; I have them all this time.” After finishing his sentence, YM cracked open his purplish-red lips and gave a weak smile.

He could finally rest in peace.

• Like 20

Guest lainavi3

Cannot contain my happiness today!! Our boys are going places!!:D

//sending out my gratitude to the universe//

Time for group thread hug everyone!!:wub: May we see our boys achieve much much more in the future and become the superstars they are born to be.:heart:

I have a question for everyone about Zhouzhou. Why do you think he decide to take on a more adrongynous image? Let's turn our delulu mode off and look at this from the artist/company's standpoint. Does this image appeal to a wider audience? Like how a lot of Kpop idols are pretty boys? Do you think it is he himself who wants to take on this image or is it his company who wants to sell this image? I'm just curious since he has a manly image prior to Shangyin.

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, fuyuko said:

I have a question for everyone about Zhouzhou. Why do you think he decide to take on a more adrongynous image? Let's turn our delulu mode off and look at this from the artist/company's standpoint. Does this image appeal to a wider audience? Like how a lot of Kpop idols are pretty boys? Do you think it is he himself who wants to take on this image or is it his company who wants to sell this image? I'm just curious since he has a manly image prior to Shangyin.

Delulu aside

Spoiler

Maybe because cutesy sells. Purely economical, to gain more fans. The market still love cute boys in pop music. Many has said that ZZ is ambitious, he prepared himself to be some known celebrity since early age, he dance latin, he plays musical instrument, he sings. Basically he is multi talented. As someone with ambition, he would study the market. When he was younger maybe he had fun, being in metal band, but I do not see anything wrong with a young man who knows what he wants and knows how to get them. 

He never hide who he is anyway, all of his sides. But, back to the question, because cutesy sells. That's all.

• Like 19