JY freaks out every time his post number approaches 50.  He just deleted another old post.  Why is he afraid to break 50?!  I want insight into this, is this superstitious or OCD?  

Today's deleted post.....

746214a7gw1f3svmy1o2uj21401z4b29.jpg

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, tea4two said:

JY freaks out every time his post number approaches 50.  He just deleted another old post.  Why is he afraid to break 50?!  I want insight into this, is this superstitious or OCD?

And I'm glad the 3 posts with ZZ are still there. Phew :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Reveal hidden contents

Today's deleted post.....

746214a7gw1f3svmy1o2uj21401z4b29.jpg

He wants to keep the 50th post for something special? Like his wedding announcement or something... LOL. Delulu.

Anyway, I am happy that JY is in show again! Hopefully this will be the start of many, many more.

• Like 18

@tea4two  Do you think it's because JY either don't like his pose in the photo or because of the angle the pic was taken? He captioned the pic 立春节 (beginning / start of spring) which I don't think there's anything sensitive about it...unless there was something which happened on that day and he didn't want to be reminded of it every time he looks at the photo...just speculating...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SueLyinn said:

@tea4two  Do you think it's because JY either don't like his pose in the photo or because of the angle the pic was taken? He captioned the pic 立春节 (beginning / start of spring) which I don't think there's anything sensitive about it...unless there was something which happened on that day and he didn't want to be reminded of it every time he look at the photo...just speculating...

In the last two months or so, every time his number of posts approaches 50, JY will review old posts and delete them to bring the number down.  Recent deletion before this was after he post for Mother's day, he also deleted a post or two to bring the number down, so I'm not sure what's up with the number 50....why he wants to keep it below there.  He could delete a number of posts all at once, but he keep waiting for the number the approach 50 before reviewing and deleting old posts, I think this behavior is strange.  Fans keep crossing their figures that he won't delete any ZZ related posts.  

• Like 15

@tea4two

One thing that bugs me is why would they choose public appearances to develop their love? Wouldn't developing their love privately be a better arrangement?

I dig out this academic research paper "Nonverbal Involvement Across Interactions with Same-Sex Friends, Opposite-Sex Friends and Romantic Partners: Consistency or Change?" What the authors found was that close proximity, touch, gaze, general interest, less fluency, longer response latencies and more silence distinguish romantic love from friendships.

Now, looking at the videos in your two posts on this topic, @tea4two, there seems to be many matching evidence? Like that 10s gaze you mentioned.

On another topic, JY's variety show today is trending #1 on weibo. Yes, I know it involves 4 other stars too but based on the weibo comments on the show's tag, he absolutely dominates. So happy for him! Finally, something new from him on air! :D 

Does he exhibit those behaviour with Xu Lu btw? Sorry I am travelling, hence connection is bad and can't stream.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

Reveal hidden contents

Below is a translated version of the 'timeline'.  It hasn't been update for a while.  

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3iHZ0zB34zNmXK1_JmCWU02-r0YYRl77VBOqevZ8_o/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Link to Madame Figaro's interview on 2/13, in which JY said he wants to go home: 

ZZ posted on his weibo 2/14, I'm ready, take me home:

takemehome.png

Deleted posts below (and a bunch of other Addicted-related posts), post Esquire events, due to the dirty comments.  During Esquire live broadcasting, you can see the salted live anchor laughing when ZZ bend over.  Also the anchor was getting overly familiar with ZZ.  

deletedpost01.png

deletedpost02.png

Thanks a lot. It's really helpful ^^

• Like 4

@tea4two thank you for your detailed analysis...I love them. I would like to hear more about what you think of their relationship now and how you come to that conclusion.

@gayyoxx I love your posts as well...and actually went back to re watch the vids and omg...you are absolutely right. I feel for WZ during the song where he kept holding his hand out and JY kinda tell him "wait a while".. I thought I see him saying it in Mandarin. But they both start to get into the groove, especially JY later on as the FM progresses, ain't it..he cannot help himself by to observe and look at WZ. 

• Like 7

@tea4two Not only JY freak out when his post reach 50 but also we freaked out too, when this happen. You know why :sweatingbullets:

I will have two reaction everytime JY deleted his pictures on weibo

Spoiler

Before I know what the picture is

tumblr_nuoefcfoN91ufzpm8o1_500_zpsphhzl9

After I knew that he didn't delete his pictures with ZZ

GIF-OMG-relief-relieved-shocked-surprise

Dear JY, please don't play with my weak heart. I'm fine. We are fine.

YinYue V Chart Weibo update

Spoiler

13150857_1087896461284155_295506117_n_zp

Jingyu looked extremely handsome in his Jiu-jitsu uniform. Can't take my eyes off him though :wub:

Spoiler

13129621_919336854832383_80096009_n_zpsn

13118294_1011553015600674_292195117_n_zp

credit:on the pictures

When your mom is taking you for shopping groceries and it takes too long and you just??

Spoiler

13113776_614921138671950_102905311_n_zps

He doesnt want to disguise himself so much. He looked like a baby throwing tantrum. Protect his image everyone LMAO

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Y - The fanboy tries to cosplay his idol again :wub: JY and ZZ, please keep doing that stop doing that. There is no need to prove your romance.

OMG, just missing the bag :blink::blink::blink: Like hubby like wifey  

8 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

After I knew that he didn't delete his pictures with ZZ

GIF-OMG-relief-relieved-shocked-surprise

Dear JY, please don't play with my weak heart. I'm fine. We are fine.

How sad when you realise that its so easy for them to play with our hearts :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:. One good thing come out from this (YJ deletes posts when it reaches 50) though, does it mean the post (YZ's selfies) will have a higher chance of maintaining its spot on the first page longer? (if he won't delete it. Dare you YJ, I'm kidding, its your page but please don't :tears:)

• Like 9

2 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

JY is soooo cute, his chemistry with Xu Lu (the girl) is unexpectedly high too (ZZ, time to be jealous xD) also the highlight should be:

Maybe he is just one of those persons who make lots of people believe he likes them very much. and  all this delulu is just illusion. who knows.

• Like 3

Some photos of Jingyu I located on Weibo regarding the Yue Ba Da Ming Xing show. Credits are on the photos.

1. Jingyu preparing for the Jijitsu teaching

2. photos of Jingyu shooting the second episode

3. Jingyu protecting the ladies on the subway

First time for me to upload photos. Not sure if it works.

Would appreciate it if you can "like" the post if you can see the photos...

• Like 17

58 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

@tea4two

One thing that bugs me is why would they choose public appearances to develop their love? Wouldn't developing their love privately be a better arrangement?

I am dig out this academic research "Nonverbal Involvement Across Interactions with Same-Sex Friends, Opposite-Sex Friends and Romantic Partners: Consistency or Change?" What the authors found was that close proximity, touch, gaze, general interest, less fluency, longer response latencies and more silence distinguish romantic love from friendships.

Now, looking at the videos in your two posts on this topic, @tea4two, there seems to have many matching evidence?

On another topic, JY's variety show today is trending #1 on weibo. Yes, I know it involves 4 other stars too but based on the weibo comments on the show's tag, he absolutely dominates. So happy for him! Finally, something new from him on air! :D 

Does he exhibit those behaviour with Xu Lu btw? Sorry I am travelling, hence connection is bad and can't stream.

My thoughts below:

Before the end of February, during YY and Netease interviews, these boys were pretty honest and free with their answers.  But as they become more popular and as the public got eyes on them, it's noticeable that they became more cautious when answering interview questions (from March forward).  That is why these old videos are such a treasure, because I believe this was when they were most naive and innocent about their attractions and interactions.  I also believe that around this time, they are aware of their attractions but is taking a 'going with the flow' approach to it.  Maybe even realizing at the time that they were too immerse in the role of Gu Hai and Bia Lou Yin.  They both were forced to grow up and mature within the span of a few weeks.  

When you ask about choosing public appearance to develop their love, are you talking about posting on weibo and such?  I believe they communicate their feelings through songs, symbolism, and metaphors that are best understood by each other but in which the majority of passerby will just gloss over.  If you watch the YY and Netease interviews, you'll be able to see that they can communicate with one and another with just a glance or two, kind of like sharing an inside joke that no one but they could understand.  This lead me to concludes that there are a lot of things between the two of them that only themselves know, they understand each other in a way that outsiders might not be able to understand.  Like for example, when I say the word 'A', you know that what I really meant is 'B', while others might not know what I meant by it, but you do.  These can be pick up by some fans who follow their interaction closely.  And also their eyes cannot lie so people with high EQ are able to pick up on the strange atmosphere.  

But of course, now they are not allow to communicate with each other publicly so much of their development/communications has gone to private.  So for me, I always believed that since 3/14, they have always been together.  Even though it is a long distance relationship, it will work for these two because I think for them, distance and hardship makes their bond grow stronger.  

I watched JY on the show, he's awesome, especially during the Jiu Jitsu portion.  So handsome!  His behavior with Xu Lu is normal to me.  

I also noticed that JY is often linked to Bigbang's song, Bang Bang Bang.  They used it during Happy Camp, and they used it when he first appear on this episode @ 3:17.  But of course, the first time I've seen this song used was during his boyfriend max force fan made video back in February.  

It's funny how he became the 'idolized' boyfriend through Addicted, a BL drama, extremely rare case indeed.  

• Like 23

Guest skeletonworks
15 hours ago, tea4two said:

Bear with me, this is going to be one of my long post.  

There has been many analysis on this, but I do believe that they both have mutual affection for each other.  ZZ is harder to read, but I think his feelings are as strong as JY, he just display it differently.  My own analysis concludes that ZZ was the first one in trying to express his feelings to JY from late December until they parted ways in late February.  He affection grew from strong admirations (kind of like how Fengsong admire JY) and then changed due to the circumstances of them having to share a bed and having to enact intimate scenes together.  I based this on some of ZZ's earliest posts and events leading up to now.  

Reveal hidden contents

12/24/15 - After they finish filming Addicted/Shangyin, ZZ sing the following song on Changba.

122416song.png

Below is the lyric translation of this song, I believe ZZ express himself best through songs, so understanding the lyrics of those songs will give us a glimpse into his mind, what he was thinking of at the time.  From this song, you can tell that Addicted and JY have a great impact on him.  

Compare this to JY's direct way of expressing it, you will understand that they both communicate differently.  JY is direct, ZZ is implicitly/ambiguous, his emotional expressions are done behind the scene.  

JYdontwanttoend.png

02/07/16 - At this point, I think JY already communicated to ZZ, his intention of leaving (and not signing with CJD).  This must be devastated for ZZ, for he decided to sing, 'What Kind of Man'.  See the lyric translation below:

2/20/16 - During Shanghai fan meet, ZZ changed the lyric to, "I love you".  Watch from 01:40, JY kind of froze for a moment, eyes swaying left and right.  ZZ's a singer/songwriter, I don't believe for a minute that he forgot the lyrics, he changed it purposely.  I think from this point in time, both JY and ZZ are at an ambiguous point in their relationship, but ZZ has been trying to pursue or tell JY. 

2/27/16 - Did you get the privilege to stream the anti domestic violence event like I did on 2/26?  At one point, there was almost 3 mil people online and the atmosphere during the text/image/video stream was extremely weird, I felt it.  At the beginning JY and ZZ would not look at each other, this was right after the CJD events so that's understandable, but it kind of have a finality feel to it.  So I believe that from this point on, the separation becomes real, they didn't meet again until the France cultural exchange event.  The next day, on 2/27, for ZZ's one million welfare, he sing, 10 years/decade by Eason Chan.

I also believe that around this time, JY's feelings is wavering (he probably is thinking that his feelings were partly due to being entangled in the role of Gu Hai and that distance will make it go away).  He's aware of ZZ's feeling, but is afraid to respond to it.  When ZZ sing 10 years, I also believe that this is the time ZZ decided to start giving up on JY.  During the week of separation, I believe both of them were wanting to break way from each other, thinking that time will dissolves the emotions that were there during the last couple of months.  But the hearts started to grown fonder......

03/04/16 - Bam!  They meet again for the France event!  Emotions got entangled, wanted to let go, but could not.  From 3/6-3/14, they started to a series of photoshoots together (Men's Uno, Ellemen, Esquire, and MadameFigaro).  During this time period, I can sense that ZZ gave a sense of distance toward JY, not as close as he was to JY during YY and Netease interviews.  JY, at this point, start to see that ZZ is pulling away, so he begin to panic.  During Esquire photoshoot, he wanted to protect, but could not, thus later end up deleting his posts on weibo to protect ZZ even though he realize how the fans would take this.  During this time, many many fans took his actions as breaking away from Addicted/Shangyin, there were a number of fans that turn their back on him on this day.  He never openly admitted to why he did it, but Xiaolong posted that JY is an upright boy, time will tell.  

3/13 - 3/14: I will gloss over this since we've analyzed it in depth.  This is a turning point in their relationship (JY: I want to go home   ZZ: I'm ready, take me home).  JY, from his headstrong determination to leave home at a young age, once he made his mind on something, he will pursue it fully.  He made a decision regarding his feeling toward ZZ, he will not back down, the wavering and indecisiveness disappear.  

What I see is that when there are too many coincidences, it's no longer coincidence.  I don't believe ZZ just randomly pick songs to sing and randomly change lyrics.  You can call me a delulu fan, but when I watch these boys interact with each other, I know I'm not the only one who sees the sparks!  Don't you dare tell me that people typically stare at their platonic friend's eyes for 10+ seconds like these boys do.....

OMG such a beautiful recap of YuZhou's relationship :wub: I think Zhouzhou has been crushing on Johnny little by little while they were filming. In all the BTS, he looked soooooooo SHY... And I believe Johnny too but like you said, he probably brushed it off as being too into his character Guhai.. Because that car kissing BTS is no way a rehearsal.. There's "something" going on at that time..

And @xix19xix made me googled that literature >_> I'm particularly interested in less fluency and longer response latencies. Just take the NetEase interview as a prime example. There's no need to look further. All the evidences are in there. When they were to reenact the scenes from Shangyin in dialects, Johnny kept on forgetting his lines.. especially after Zhouzhou rubbed his chest.sZGBxt5.gif Zhouzhou's touch probably made his heart raced faster, hence he forgot the lines and also stuttered at some points... evident example of when you get nervous. And Johnny always have the habit of doing that thing with his mouth then swallowing his saliva when he gets nervous.. this also happened after Zhouzhou rubbed his chest.. and don't forget that classic HC that we've analysed nth times..

I watched Johnny's show from the start till end even though Johnny's part wasn't that much and I don't understand the language LOL. Like everyone said Johnny was super cute and super handsome as well. When Johnny squatted and started giving Xalu (saw someone mentioned her name in here but forgot) a massage I got into those crazy fangirl mode jealous alert got annoyed bla bla lol but then Johnny gave her a multiple slaps on her arms and I'm like YES wDw0F6x.gif The most interesting part to me was the jiujiutsu part. A shame that it was quite short. One fan even cried when Johnny came LOL. Aiya wished he'd be in more varieties. He's made for this......

Edit: Wished Zhouzhou was the guy with the green shirt. I mean Johnny can do the demo with Zhouzhou while the fans just watch and practice by themselves so that there's no need for Johnny to get in contact with them at all :w00t:

Also this seems like Vivi, Johnny's manager :w00t: Is she donning Johnny's gold YZ NY snapback?

nyTLuO1.jpg

LZ3zuUx.jpg

8 minutes ago, tea4two said:

My thoughts below:

Hide contents

Before the end of February, during YY and Netease interviews, these boys were pretty honest and free with their answers.  But as they become more popular and as the public got eyes on them, it's noticeable that they became more cautious when answering interview questions (from March forward).  That is why these old videos are such a treasure, because I believe this was when they were most naive and innocent about their attractions and interactions.  I also believe that around this time, they are aware of their attractions but is taking a 'going with the flow' approach to it.  Maybe even realizing at the time that they were too immerse in the role of Gu Hai and Bia Lou Yin.  They both were forced to grow up and mature within the span of a few weeks.  

When you ask about choosing public appearance to develop their love, are you talking about posting on weibo and such?  I believe they communicate their feelings through songs, symbolism, and metaphors that are best understood by each other but in which the majority of passerby will just gloss over.  If you watch the YY and Netease interviews, you'll be able to see that they can communicate with one and another with just a glance or two, kind of like sharing an inside joke that no one but they could understand.  This lead me to concludes that there are a lot of things between the two of them that only themselves know, they understand each other in a way that outsiders might not be able to understand.  Like for example, when I say the word 'A', you know that what I really meant is 'B', while others might not know what I meant by it, but you do.  These can be pick up by some fans who follow their interaction closely.  And also their eyes cannot lie so people with high EQ are able to pick up on the strange atmosphere.  

But of course, now they are not allow to communicate with each other publicly so much of their development/communications has gone to private.  So for me, I always believed that since 3/14, they have always been together.  Even though it is a long distance relationship, it will work for these two because I think for them, distance and hardship makes their bond grow stronger.  

Spoiler

My reference point is other stars. They only post such stuff when they wanna test fans reactions. Otherwise, they are very silent or underground about it. So another possibility is that they are doing so to keep fan's interests in them. Of course, it could also be their way to communicate with one another during this ban period. They both have a rebellious streak so making it public could be a way of getting back.

• Like 9

Apparently, JY will be on the red carpet tonight?!  Live browser broadcast:

http://ent.ifeng.com/movie/special/69thcannes/zhibo.shtml

I don't know what time thought....plus I won't be home :anguished:

redcarpet4real.png

EDIT: I heard it starts in about 40 mins!  He's attending and going to watch Money Monsters. 

Youtube live again:

EDIT2:  I lowering my expectation this time, so I won't be disappointed if he doesn't show up.  

• Like 11

I think Yue Ba Da Ming Xing is quite entertaining to me. And JY is really cute in it with his dorky self. 

I was actually quite sleepy when watching it and then suddenly Sekaiichi Hatsukoi's ending song sound, I suddenly jerk up. Cause my HP msg ringtone was SH's ED's first 5 notes. XDD

• Like 10