The only time I'm out all the evening, I missed Johnny's walking the red carpet... lol +my bad luck+ He was so handsome, and looking in his eyes, I believe he was moved. :,)

How many of you said, it's the same for me: I never followed celebrities like this, it's the first time that I check for someone news or pics everyday. I don't know if there's some spell on me, but I believe it's just thanks to their charisma and their perfect chemistry that I can't take my eyes off of them; they made my boring and repetitive days more exciting and intriguing, I just can't stop to follow them. <3 We're watching their raising fame in so little time and I'm feeling like a proud parents. I'm just too happy for them. <3 And I'm lucky I can share this amazing experience with all of you. : ) Delulu or not, I want to believe in some near future they'll walk a red carpet together, hand in hand. <3

Just found out this IG account @little13d, I think she's a make-up artist or a stylist, she's sharing so many pretty and amazing pics of Johnny in Cannes. :wub: +Following asap+

My favorite pic. ♥ (No spoiler for this beauty sorry)

• Like 22

I'm LATE!!

First I was streaming at the wrong time & now I'm late to see him walking on that Cannes Red Carpet!!

Richard Simmons with my busy life :( 

Though his suit looks average, JY handsomeness still making his appearance on the top. He looks soooo fine wearing a suit with the touch of silk and a simple tie but yeah since it is a formal one i guess he won't mind wearing a bow tie,as long as it's not as big as before.

Ah since he likes western girls (remember how WZ describe it.lol ) he must be having fun there. Oh boy....

ZZ success chart & JY existence reached Cannes, my support for both of them will only grow bigger. Thanks to those stupid ban.

So happy TToTT

• Like 9

On 07/05/2016 at 8:10 AM, skeletonworks said:

I'm with you on this. And thus, as the thread starter, I give permission to everyone to post any delulu, conspiracy theories in this thread. If you don't like it, you can just skip it :w00t:  Wow I sound like someone with so much authority (LOL) but I'm just a speck of DUST.... Go away grumpy old men who's trying to wreck the ship.

Totally agree with you @skeletonworks :)).. You're awesome for creating this thread for our YuZhou, Thankyou sooooo much..:())).. and you do have the 'authority' to correct/guide/maneuver this 'ship/thread' cos you started it so that MAKES YOU THE CAPTAIN of this ship lol.. Yeah I hope all YuZhou fans on this thread won't get too serious about things.. this forum is 'our cure& joy' for YuZhou addiction, and we only have good intention, love & support for our two dear boys, whatever - news, comments, fanfics & arts, delulus.. its all part of our affection and ways of expressing our love for ZZYY, it meant no harm.  Continue with the 'joyful' 'hopeful' 'fun' 'loving' 'caring' and 'all whatever & exciting emotions' (this thread gives us) YuZhou journey please everyone.  Love all.:)))..xx

• Like 8

I am so proud and so happy for them! 

Who knows from a low budget web drama (i dont mean anything bad, just fact), which was filmed just over 6 months ago, they captured many fan's hearts (not mentioning the drama was banned right after episode 12 (correct me if im wrong guys) was aired). And thank god for a short gap between the first and second ban, we managed to see how many photoshoots/interviews/shows/movies/etc even another international fan meeting they have gained. 

Remember how heart broken we were for them at FMT, for us when we know we would not be able to have season 2 (or worse not be able to see them in public together anymore. I cant believe it has only been 25 days since FMT). Then all the frustation we went through when we found out the boys got cut/banned/replaced/edited out from all shows, which we are now still trying to watch/find/analyse every fancams available out there just to see how adorable our boys together. Hence, in the midst of all that, they still managed to receive their first award together (well they were at the event together right)! 

We were so worried for the future of our boys everytime they went MIA after the ban. Now look at them! One top 2 music charts with an asian music tour ahead. One is walking on Cannes red carpet! This week has been awesome and I hope many more exciting news ahead for these charming boys. I also hope that the ban gives them nothing but more courage and strength to overcome any other obstacles ahead in their career and relationship. Who knows they might be holding hands (sorry for my delulu) walking together on Cannes red carpet next year!

A tap on our shoulder too guys! :heart: Sorry for this long post, trying to type this as I'm walking out from my house to go to work. And good morning or night everyone!

• Like 23

20 hours ago, tea4two said:

Bear with me, this is going to be one of my long post.  

There has been many analysis on this, but I do believe that they both have mutual affection for each other.  ZZ is harder to read, but I think his feelings are as strong as JY, he just display it differently.  My own analysis concludes that ZZ was the first one in trying to express his feelings to JY from late December until they parted ways in late February.  He affection grew from strong admirations (kind of like how Fengsong admire JY) and then changed due to the circumstances of them having to share a bed and having to enact intimate scenes together.  I based this on some of ZZ's earliest posts and events leading up to now.  

Hide contents

12/24/15 - After they finish filming Addicted/Shangyin, ZZ sing the following song on Changba.

122416song.png

Below is the lyric translation of this song, I believe ZZ express himself best through songs, so understanding the lyrics of those songs will give us a glimpse into his mind, what he was thinking of at the time.  From this song, you can tell that Addicted and JY have a great impact on him.  

Compare this to JY's direct way of expressing it, you will understand that they both communicate differently.  JY is direct, ZZ is implicitly/ambiguous, his emotional expressions are done behind the scene.  

JYdontwanttoend.png

02/07/16 - At this point, I think JY already communicated to ZZ, his intention of leaving (and not signing with CJD).  This must be devastated for ZZ, for he decided to sing, 'What Kind of Man'.  See the lyric translation below:

2/20/16 - During Shanghai fan meet, ZZ changed the lyric to, "I love you".  Watch from 01:40, JY kind of froze for a moment, eyes swaying left and right.  ZZ's a singer/songwriter, I don't believe for a minute that he forgot the lyrics, he changed it purposely.  I think from this point in time, both JY and ZZ are at an ambiguous point in their relationship, but ZZ has been trying to pursue or tell JY. 

2/27/16 - Did you get the privilege to stream the anti domestic violence event like I did on 2/26?  At one point, there was almost 3 mil people online and the atmosphere during the text/image/video stream was extremely weird, I felt it.  At the beginning JY and ZZ would not look at each other, this was right after the CJD events so that's understandable, but it kind of have a finality feel to it.  So I believe that from this point on, the separation becomes real, they didn't meet again until the France cultural exchange event.  The next day, on 2/27, for ZZ's one million welfare, he sing, 10 years/decade by Eason Chan.

I also believe that around this time, JY's feelings is wavering (he probably is thinking that his feelings were partly due to being entangled in the role of Gu Hai and that distance will make it go away).  He's aware of ZZ's feeling, but is afraid to respond to it.  When ZZ sing 10 years, I also believe that this is the time ZZ decided to start giving up on JY.  During the week of separation, I believe both of them were wanting to break way from each other, thinking that time will dissolves the emotions that were there during the last couple of months.  But the hearts started to grown fonder......

03/04/16 - Bam!  They meet again for the France event!  Emotions got entangled, wanted to let go, but could not.  From 3/6-3/14, they started to a series of photoshoots together (Men's Uno, Ellemen, Esquire, and MadameFigaro).  During this time period, I can sense that ZZ gave a sense of distance toward JY, not as close as he was to JY during YY and Netease interviews.  JY, at this point, start to see that ZZ is pulling away, so he begin to panic.  During Esquire photoshoot, he wanted to protect, but could not, thus later end up deleting his posts on weibo to protect ZZ even though he realize how the fans would take this.  During this time, many many fans took his actions as breaking away from Addicted/Shangyin, there were a number of fans that turn their back on him on this day.  He never openly admitted to why he did it, but Xiaolong posted that JY is an upright boy, time will tell.  

3/13 - 3/14: I will gloss over this since we've analyzed it in depth.  This is a turning point in their relationship (JY: I want to go home   ZZ: I'm ready, take me home).  JY, from his headstrong determination to leave home at a young age, once he made his mind on something, he will pursue it fully.  He made a decision regarding his feeling toward ZZ, he will not back down, the wavering and indecisiveness disappear.  

What I see is that when there are too many coincidences, it's no longer coincidence.  I don't believe ZZ just randomly pick songs to sing and randomly change lyrics.  You can call me a delulu fan, but when I watch these boys interact with each other, I know I'm not the only one who sees the sparks!  Don't you dare tell me that people typically stare at their platonic friend's eyes for 10+ seconds like these boys do.....

@tea4two thanx for that analysis. Watching addicted and the BTS stuff I thought at first everything already begun while they were filming addicted. I was sure it was JY who had a crush an WZ and not vice versa. Following your theory it seems JY just left after "the addicted job" was done und WZ remained with a crush on JY, a broken heart  and the wish to continue the good times they had together. As nothing had happend six weeks later he posted the next song. Must have been a hard time for WZ. I dont really understand the meaning of "what kind of a man". Is it about a man who lets his love go because he wants his love to find a better man than himself or is it about a man who just doesnt care any longer for his former love?

Moreover it was courageous of WZ to post that songs and change the lyrics into "I love you". That answers the straight or not question clearly I think.

One more question. JOHNNYYY1107 is JY Instagram account, right? How does it fit with your theory that JY didn´t post zero fotos of or with WZ on that account and that foto/message from January 29 #mylife #mylover #gone ?

• Like 6

On 08/05/2016 at 9:07 AM, Norah said:

Oh hell no, I must apologize to fellow addicts for this post of mine. I tried to refrain myself from doing this since it will just bring negativity to our thread but please bear with me just one time. Ok here goes my rant:

Hide contents

Excuse me ???? How is  the couple's benefit is placed above JY and ZZ's individual benefit in this forum ??? Do you understand clearly that we as international fans can do no harm to them ? We do not speak the language nor use weibo, hence we do not get to know or spread any bad rumours about them. Heck, even the award votes are mostly done by Chinese fans since weibo accounts are required. The only thing we do here is supporting them. ZZ releases an album, whoever has the means will buy one. If JY ever releases an album in the future, we will do the same for him. They star in movies or tv series, we will watch those movies and tv series. They go on variety shows, we will gladly enjoy them. We love both boys so what is wrong with supporting both of them ? Please dear, do tell me what exactly is "the couple's benefit" supposed to mean ? Do you mean we only like them to be one item forever and will keep on dreaming in our delulu land until the end of the world ? No dear, they are not one item anymore and we still check for updates on their individual activities. We do not force them to be together and we do not have the power to do it either. Or do you mean we have to pick just one boy to support ? And don't give me the crap that "someday if they compete for one project we have to make a decision" I have read so many freaking times by the lunatic only-fans. I repeat myself, we do no harm at all to the boys so I see no reason for anyone to tell us to stop discussing delulu theories. Don't like it ? Skip it then. Soompi is the last forum for me to peacefully enjoy myself as there is no ridiculous bashing here and I would like to keep it that way.

WELL SAID 'Norah!'  Applaud you for this 'lovely rant' lol... All for YuZhou fans & delulus..Don't stop, it's amazing this fandom, YuZhou Soompi family.. steer on boldly, strongly.  WALK ON 'TOGETHER' with ZZYY.:))..

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Scandani said:

Baby Whale aka Huang Jingyu aka Johnny's manner:

cr. iron whale tumblr

1. At the airport, he removed the patch from his wrist before meeting the fans, so that fans wouldn’t get worried for him (he got hurt while filming “Demon girl”, and hasn’t fully recovered yet)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio3_400.gif

2. He moved back a little so that everyone could see the actress.

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio5_400.gif

3. He readjusted the mattresses to make sure no one would get hurt from the game.

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio1_400.gif

4.He gave the MC his seat pad.

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio2_400.gif

5. He turned his back to the camera in the whole game because he didn’t want to hit the female member of the opposing team (I have not watched the whole HC, so please correct me on this).

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio4_r2_400.gif

6. His hand manners during physical touch --> please feel free to compare his hand gestures towards wifey teeheee

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio6_540.jpg

7. He covered the logo on his shirt while taking picture with a designer of a different brand.

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio7_400.jpg

8. He’s supposed to do the “hi-five” with fans, but he shook hands with fans and bowed to them instead. There were more than 1400 fans in that fanmeeting.  --->please correct me on this too (am taking the OP word to the letter.

tumblr_o6t2xuqGhF1vnmaqio9_r1_400.jpg

...and the one we will never see: Amazing Race (?) Based on the logo behind

tumblr_inline_o6xkipBhKz1u3d0dq_500.gif

I want to be that woman, without the husband pulling me away from JY of course! 

Oh dear..... Look at the 3rd tumblr. When Jing Yu fixed the mattress, WZ helped him.

Aww.... Falling in love is amazing! You can be aware of all moves your other half did.

4. He gave the MC his seat pad coz he feels hot already just by sitting beside Wei Zhou.

5.Coz JY didn't want WZ think he put attention to someone else ㅋㅋㅋ

6. He won't dare to touch others so intimate plus in front of his wifey.

I'm sorry delulu mode still & always ON.

YuZhou must be responsible for our weak hearts!

That auntie tho... Lol. I feel u...i feel u...

• Like 13

6 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

You know, while I was watching the red carpet yesterday, I stumbled upon Gong Li's article on wiki:

Hopefully, in near future we can see the following:

I had exactly the same delulu as you!!! I also hope they will write an autobiography about their story some day. And even shoot a film out of this!

Like friends in this thread, I feel so proud of them!!!

• Like 10

Oh my god, I just crossed this awkward situation. My boss ask me who's my Wassup profile picture? I said that he's my precious son (Jingyu). I thought she's gonna stop asking but she ask again, is he korean? He look so handsome. I told her nope, he's a Chinese. She said really?? Then she add, he really look like korean. Btw my boss is a Chinese. She ask more, is this the album guy? ( I ask her for help to translate a bit about ZZ's album purchase). I said no. IDK how to answer her, I can't answer he's acting in a gay webseries called Heroin right? I just awkwardly said, he's a co-star for the album guy (ZZ). Ohmyyygawwwddd, hellpp! I hope our conversation stop there. This become more awkward I cannot LOL

Spoiler

awkward-gif-2554_zpsbo25lfsw.gif

• Like 14

19 hours ago, ximichem said:

ZZ'S IG UPDATE~~~~

Hide contents

wat is dat deep cut shirt doe? oml R u really teasing thy hubby when he's not around? You sly you..  3LmRYoM.gif /run

Edit

Hide contents

Sb plz manip a choker for him plz!!! He needs a choker~~ Like rn 3LmRYoM.gif /run

Sooooooooo handsome >///<

• Like 3

@Soohee ssi

Gosh...that must be really awkward. I've ever had that kind of experience and my head just like stop its function. Lol. I can't think any great reason to avoid the situation.

Just tell ur boss 'Yes this guy is definitely handsome. Even the guy in this album falling in love with him. But in the end, the government banned them bla bla bla......'

Lol. In the end you will tell her the whole story. And maybe we can see your boss join in this forum on the next day

Lol. I'm sorry I'm just imagining things.

YuZhou fill me up!

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Nada Helmy said:

Oh my Johnny is a true gentleman :wub: decent,  gentle and thoughtful and don't forget when he helped the 3 fangirls who fell down due to the crowd around him, he stopped and helped each one of them get up. 

Oh my gentleman Jingyu >//< this make me love him more and more :heart::heart::heart:

And his hand manner remind me of Heechul from Super Junior. He did the same thing with a girl. such a real gentleman indeed. 

• Like 6

I just very very curious, is there any Chinese singer who once held solo concert in Seoul before?? I've been googling about this but the result just about Korean idol concert in china.  

anyone from Korea/china know abt this ?? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Soohee ssi said:

My boss ask me who's my Wassup profile picture? I said that he's my precious son (Jingyu). I thought she's gonna stop asking but she ask again, is he korean? He look so handsome. I told her nope, he's a Chinese. She said really?? Then she add, he really look like korean.

I'm in the same boat as you. Just like you, I also use JY as my WhatsApp profile picture. Many people asked me who he is and they were surprised when I said he's a model-cum-actor from China. They all thought that JY's a Korean. And, although I kinda like ZZ a little bit more, I've been using mostly JY as my profile pic. 

My friends find it amusing that whenever I change my profile picture (which is quite often), it's always a picture of JY looking downwards. I don't know why I'm so fascinated with JY's "looking downwards" profile but I feel that he looks so good even when he's not facing the cameras directly.

• Like 7

I saw a post about how YuZhou look at each other. the Longing stare from JY to ZZ or vice versa can help you to think that they're in love (I'm a delulu fans btw :D) and whenever you see the a pic or watch the video of them looking to each other eyes, you will go "awww.... they're in love!"

Spoiler

Ch_lAjQUoAAFofP.jpg

Look at this pic :) 

Spoiler

Ch_lAfaVEAI2QxZ.jpg

Btw, I'm a Super Junior's fan and KyuWook (Kyuhyun and Ryeowook) is my OTP 

You can see the similarity?? The man in black coat is Ryeowook and the man in red coat is Kyuhyun :) They're bestfriended for 10 years and always show their love dovey acts on the stage even off the stage. and theor acts are so natural. that why I love them. 

And the first time I fall in love with YuZhou, I can't help myself to think about their similarity.

They're in love! that's my conclusion :D

hehehe sorry for talking about nonsense. and whoever read my post, thanks guys :heart:

I really miss My YuZhou and its sad that I cant watch the uncut episodes too :bawling: and oh ZZ look so damn handsome and cute in his latest IG update :heart: pyyong~~

• Like 5

JY is being prepped …

Spoiler

13151390_629306753900746_181771865048086

…cuts dashing figure on the red carpet v

Spoiler

13227753_629144967250258_581479741202309

…and on the (not red) sidewalk…

Spoiler

13227323_629178113913610_529373369229057

(crs. on pics)

He should wear smaller bowties though imho

…or skinny ties (with body hugging suits, even if in burgundy tones!)

Spoiler

13151603_629132583918163_877858638042326

Bonus: tongue out fetish alert 

Spoiler

13177053_629311053900316_546220144021632

• Like 17