23 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

It's like your 'high' everyday..

yep. i get that vibe from you hehe. try and explore the diff buttons. you'll come around. thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949014

also, porkchop.

---

29ynSAG.gif

14 minutes ago, guhai said:

Oh my god. Ballet HAHAHAHAHA. Ballet and I don't mix at all. And no no no I'm not a pole dancer either :P

I wouldn't be against trying some pole dancing though...:phew: I heard the instructors are hot it gives you muscles in all the right places...:phew:

..So you're IN a boyband? interesting.

Also, work them instructors muscles then. tongue-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949014

-----

15 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

The Thai fans are super awesome. They waited all day and are still willing to sit on the ground and take pictures without crowding JY. Hats off to their respect and willpower!

Hats off to them indeed.

Guys, @skeletonworks and who else is in there again?

BTW, thank you to all updaters. rock-on-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, Scandani said:

When they treat him, and Fengwen and also ZZ later with such respects it's really not suffocating at all to see the airport pictures this time. 

I can't wait for ZZ to be the recipient of such love and adoration that comes with respect and selflessness tomorrow!! He deserves this so much!

And I hope all the 4 boys enjoy their trip and regain their self-confidence and self-worth (not that I'm implying that they lost any... just that such sincere admiration from people who are not even your own countrymen -- definitely confidence boosting. And this is what they ALL need now.) 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

4. I'm pretty sure the restriction do NOT go as far as banning JY and ZZ individually (99.999999999%). So don't get panic and stay positive. However if they decide to act in Addicted SS2, I can't say the same. 

The Amazing Race seems to have dropped JY even though he was officially signed on. TAR is my absolute favorite show and I was frankly very disappointed. Then I realized it was my selfishness talking -- my wants and needs as an audience are nothing compared to the real difficulties they face. So, yeah. I'm over it now. Yay me.

• Like 14

33 minutes ago, guhai said:

I think a fan once asked him to take the mask off, and he said something along the lines of, "No, no, too ugly" so it's not just about his health, but his insecurities too. I think it might have been the day after the award show, but I did notice that he had a lotttt of acne around that time, but he was covering it up with make up at events. I guess on his day off, he didn't want to further irritate the acne and avoided using make up. I personally wear a face mask around a lot, too, especially when I'm tired. People tend to ask less of you when you're wearing one ^_^

awww my poor baby </3

2 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

I can't wait for ZZ to be the recipient of such love and adoration that comes with respect and selflessness tomorrow!! He deserves this so much!

And I hope all the 4 boys enjoy their trip and regain their self-confidence and self-worth (not that I'm implying that they lost any... just that such sincere admiration from people who are not even your own countrymen -- definitely confidence boosting. And this is what they ALL need now.) 

You know with hundreds of airport pics I have seen, it always leaves me with bad feeling in my stomach. For they have no personal space at all. But, this, this kind of treatment is respect. They give the boys their personal space, the boys looks relax, smiling, I wish I can have this kind of airport pics every time. I salute you, Thailand fans!!!! I am sure ZZ will have his space too, and I can already imagine he will flash his beautiful smile.

loveeeee. 

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Hunan postponed JY/ZZ ep without any further notice, I actually think it's a good move to protect JY/ZZ. In fact Hunan was the only broadcast station that dare invite these 2 to be on shows (HC and RFT2) and I believe they have done every possible way to get it aired. I know we here feel disappointed, but tbh think about fans of the artists who filmed same episode with JY/ZZ. I feel very bad for them than for us. 

Hunan actually can just air this ep for high rating, however the consequences that JY and ZZ have to bear is inestimable. So I'm with Hunan in this.

Thanks as always for your interesting updates!

I'm wondering though, why is HC so sensitive all of a sudden? What happened (apart from the wrestling and the flirting...) which would be so controversial? Would they even be talking about Addicted? Wouldn't HC just be a show with some guys and girls who are popular right now? If there's nothing in particular, it's hard to not think it's got something to do with the mere presence of JY & ZZ being controversial for some reason.

The only thing I can see as a some kind of reason, is the way fans were acting, from the little I've seen, probably getting completely overexcited at every interaction between the twosome. Someone commented here how their wrestling match only became loaded because of how the fans were reacting to it, i.e. screaming their heads off. It's such a strange situation this.

I hope a visit to Thailand, with hopefully super-nice fans (which yay! so far, so good!), super-nice event, lots of love (from fans and from each other) will be exactly what they need. 

I must say that the fact that this fanmeet is happening at all, is what's making me the most positive about the future of Addicted and the future for the boys. Because if it was all bad, if everything connected to Addicted was impossible, this wouldn't happen. Obviously, they don't feel they have to shy away from Addicted events and hopefully there will be more events like this, spreading the love across the globe. :) 

• Like 16

I need a super duper like button as so many posts deserve way more than a like... 

So happy to see the warm welcome of JY.. just amazing

Can't wait for ZZ's arrival.

This weekend is gonna be richard simmons awesome.. am already high...

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I'm wondering though, why is HC so sensitive all of a sudden? What happened (apart from the wrestling and the flirting...) which would be so controversial? Would they even be talking about Addictive? 

The only thing I can see is the way fans were acting, from the little I've seen, probably getting completely overexcited at every interaction between the twosome. 

I have no answer for this, but I share same thought as you. The CP hype among fans is big, so is the controversy. The gov obviously don't want any broadcast station to take the opportunity to promote this hype for rating, hence the ban is created. 

@purpleedamame: darn I hope the rumor stays rumor. But tbh it's very common for a Chinese show to drop a confirmed artist unexpectedly like this. ZZ was supposed to act in a movie this month but I think plan has been changed too :frown:

Anw what happened happened. Cheers up guys. Group hug :D

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I'm wondering though, why is HC so sensitive all of a sudden? What happened (apart from the wrestling and the flirting...) which would be so controversial? Would they even be talking about Addicted? Wouldn't HC just be a show with some guys and girls who are popular right now? If there's nothing in particular, it's hard to not think it's got something to do with the mere presence of JY & ZZ being controversial for some reason.

I must say that the fact that this fanmeet is happening at all, is what's making me the most positive about the future of Addicted and the future for the boys. Because if it was all bad, if everything connected to Addicted was impossible, this wouldn't happen. Obviously, they don't feel they have to shy away from Addicted events and hopefully there will be more events like this, spreading the love across the globe. :) 

My theory is that the "ban" (or what they term as "restriction" on Weibo) is real, unofficial but real. So Hunan can not broadcast regardless of the content or the context. This also makes it understandable why other projects seemed to have dropped JY (TAR) or have used him but have not mentioned him in any promo at all (Yue Ba, Da Ming Xing). The latter may be bidding their time as they are only broadcasting end of May (by then, everything may have blown over) plus they could easily cut JY out as he is involved in different tasks on different segments of each episode. JY would be impossible to cut from a show like TAR. However, those who wished to hire him for dramas, I feel, they would continue to do so. One drama takes months to film and up to a year or two to be ready for broadcast anyway. 

Full credit to the JY and ZZ for not staying away from anything connected to Addicted, including this fan meet. They're young, they don't care and they give their due to what brought them their fame? Perhaps ZZ had no choice (signed under CJD) but JY definitely can choose. Kudos to his attitude, courage and loyalty.

10 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

@purpleedamame: darn I hope the rumor stays rumor. But tbh it's very common for a Chinese show to drop a confirmed artist unexpectedly like this. ZZ was supposed to act in a movie this month but I think plan has been changed too :frown:

I hope he gets paid regardless hahaha. 

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Japan is probably another place with Super polite fans...well the boys should go there...it is the land of Yaoi. 

But Japan fanmeeting means we get no pictures, no candies, no sugar.... Japan events are usually very strict as far as I know ;-;

I heard Korean fanmeeting planning is progressing really well. Probably it'd be possible to have one in Korea within this year!!

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Full credit to the JY and ZZ for not staying away from anything connected to Addicted, including this fan meet. They're young, they don't care and they give their due to what brought them their fame? Perhaps ZZ had no choice (signed under CJD) but JY definitely can choose. Kudos to his attitude, courage and loyalty.

Fully agreed. Our boys sure are courageous. They are commendable and worthy of all our love.

JY sure is a man who knows how to keep his words. I have always loved him but he has gained my respect too.. 

Love them...:wub:

(I sure am high. I talk nonstop when I am over excited. That is why posting so much. "Can't keep my hands to myself no matter how hard I am trying to" ha ha ...)

• Like 13

JY actually brought both his bodyguards along with him to BKK. Strikes me as kinda funny when they're actually not needed this time (I hope, not needed in the next 2 days as well). Sorry to spam. I feel quite lighthearted today, just by looking at the boys' happy faces.

• Like 11

21 hours ago, ximichem said:

Full vid is 1hr and some 8min, it'll take time if I sub. Would y'all mind waiting?

20 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Sub only if you can, my dear. If you think it'll be hard then you don't have to do so :) Probably can ask the team that subbed YY interview to help sub Super Show?

we don't mind at all. take your time. we can watch vids with no subs. just staring at them boys. hahaha and team work., we're a family here :heart:

19 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

I think, the last one was beyond pecks on lips.

From all of the leaked scenes and BTS, I found this car scene the most...moving (physically and emotionally) because I can see how tender and mutual their passions to each other are were. I hope, the uncut video will have more of this kind of tenderness, not only bang, bang, bang, done (if you know what I am talking about).

the car scene is the sweetest. we all agree to that. and they had the space to themselves. lol

can we make a title or award to this scene. like "the-most-sweetest-and-proof-for-delulu-hearts"? hahaha

I was about to ask if the thailand had less fans or people just know how to distance themselves and I'm glad it's the latter. that's some self  restraint and respect there. I love it! :heart:

and I love seeing FengWeng all playful in that airport photo. I like seeing them that way. no need for shipping-delulu-heart. they are good that way. lovely cutesy kids. OMG like JYZZ's sons. HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 11

53 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I don't know the dates, but i think "Counterattack" was aired before the new rules came into effect, so i agree they were never officially banned. As for the up and coming BL programs, my opinion is that either the producers will move them out of  China's jurisdiction and then broadcast them, or they'll be shelved for now. I really can't see them trying to broadcast them with the possibility that they'll be immediately banned. 

well, what you said have come true because one of the series i was highly anticipating was meant to get released this month, but alas they have decided to lay low ._.

addicted unfortunately became "the example" so things are gonna be different for bl dramas later to come. my point is that the situation surrounding addicted is so unique its moot to compare it to other bl and making ourselves feel more bitter

• Like 10

6 hours ago, izziehudson said:

now let's hope my bloody Unifi (local internet service provider) doesn't fail me~ #PrayForUnifi

Yes, PLEASE. Oh my dear Unifi. I had upgraded you, don't fail me now~~ (Our relationship with our internet service provider is always a big drama since so many years ago hahaha. It's really amusing.)

11 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

But Japan fanmeeting means we get no pictures, no candies, no sugar.... Japan events are usually very strict as far as I know ;-;

I heard Korean fanmeeting planning is progressing really well. Probably it'd be possible to have one in Korea within this year!!

Yay more fanmeeting! But dunno how popular they are in Japan. Anyone knows? 
Sometimes, they'll live stream an event and also make high quality DVD for later release though(loong wait).  

--------------------------------

Dunno if someone is still interested, I wanted to post this other vid with another angle of the award night yesterday night before the JY gf skit started but somehow didn't. Was prob scolded by my mom or something after that

Has anyone posted this? cr.  又犯花痴是何用意青春永驻

http://www.miaopai.com/show/vn8sZN15GTfRGy69zq5YVQ__.htm

The front part where Hua Chen Yu singing is rather long though:
- 2:26 ZZ moves his whole body forward to look at JY (not just turning his head)
- ZZ looks at the fancam side or something near the fancam quite a lot of times for some reason.

• Like 9

Hey everyone! It's nice to start the day with happy faces from Addicted cast members! I know JY likes a coastal atmosphere so I hope he is able to soak up some sea breezes while there. Coastal people are usually warm people :D I'm from an island myself. I wish this fan meet will provide a sort of emotional and mental break for all of them - especially ZZ. Thailand is a beautiful place ^_^! Let's pray they soak up more than enough warmth there!

• Like 14

And, meanwile, things go naturally.

ENFANT TERRIBLE

Thanks to Ryokise.

a80d7200jw1f2xehysfujg20a505pu0z.gif

Wikipedia about Cocteau's novel "LES ENFANTS TERRIBLES"

My edit of wikipedia's to focus on GAME things. All this related to Weizhou acting in Game short movie, then entering Addicted Universe and gaming a lot in the series, the series the real life, the fanthreads and interactions. (idem for JY).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Enfants_Terribles

------------------

While nursing Paul it is revealed that the siblings enjoy a relationship characterised by a psychodrama known in the book as "The Game", which can only be played in their shared bedroom, elevated by the Game-play into "The Room".

-------------------

• Like 9