On 4/15/2016 at 0:16 AM, ximichem said:

Highlighted! That's it!!! *bawling* And for that, Weibo fans are still quite calm, but I'm losing my mind af right now TT^TT

Good Lord! Somehow gather myself a bit when reading "the show that ZZ filme a while back was released a little a while back." Would you mind give me a download link? youku seems lag to me and it takes like forever to stream the video. Thanks in advanced.

/still crying in the corner for desperation of HC/-/oh, having Thailand FM for consolation/-/oh, a FB fanpage will record live at the FM bahaha/-/i'm okay now/

Spam ZZ's old pic for consolation

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

I wish he make metal songz 'cause I do luv metal too ^^

lovely Meow  https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI77O89lvky-kmzNTT5FWZhFN0gt3t0SY6qqERONE-GbeQumV4  he can sing anything

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/12751421_721462874662351_2112840572_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5NTk1MjI1OTc4OTk3Njk1NA%3D%3D.2

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah zhouzhouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 

Wait I'm at work I need to calm down keke!  :sweatingbullets:

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-meow-on-12.png

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP1nAnnEunvrtoB2SfANohry2mdGl5LCoLsWXyEwD2Nnfo9sBF

go back to work

• Like 14

omg this coincidence! but of course hong sukchun would get in on this lmao. he wrote in post he really likes jy from the drama and that jy has a lot of korean fans ;~; darn it if only zz was there to meet him too we might actually get a photo of zz and jy together after what feels like 10 years

btw if they have a fanmeet in korea how cute would it be to hear the audience call zz "juju" lol

• Like 19

23 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

If their decision not to air the show was a to "comply" with the regulators request (or demands), then that would be an extremely bad move for Hunan. At the least they could be fined and at the worst they could lose their license. 

Spoiler

Tbvh, if they only aim for rating and don't mind controversy, they can air the episode and pay for the fine. This is actually how a lot of newspapers/ local TV news do to create the buzz around them. Hunan has the highest rating among all broadcast stations in China, they are very well established, so I don't think they would go down that path either. But just imagine if it's not Hunan but some random thirsty channels ....

• Like 6

On 4/15/2016 at 10:59 AM, liesl said:

*gasps* Johnny with Hong Seok-cheon.

How could he be in Thailand? And for them to meet each other. At the same hotel. OMG!! O_o Did Seok-cheon purposely come to meet Addicted cast? It's not a coincidence anymore if they met at the same hotel.

Great picture! I don't believe in coincidences! I remember when Seok-cheon first decided to come out. It was a huge decision for him, but sadly there was a huge backlash from the entertainment establishment. One of the reasons we still don't have many gay star in Korea coming out and being role models, unlike the west. :( 

On 4/15/2016 at 11:01 AM, kmmyzz said:

Oh my god I'm loving Hong Seokcheon's updates on JY and FW!! I knew Seokcheon always go to Bangkok but for them to accidentally meet each other is crazy xD

Afaik, Seokcheon is in Bangkok for one of the festivals held there (the water thingy, I forgot the name). Also, not liking people bashing him for meeting the cast. So what's wrong with an openly gay guy met other men? He has met countless of handsome men, plus, he's taken :/

(Hong Seokcheon is openly gay and he said he watched Addicted too!)

I really wish some people would grow up and stop being immature!!!

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, may said:

wonder YuZhou planned in advance on the timing.. all black shirts for airport pics. than now all white shirts for airport pics again. :P

This is the kind of assumption that I like! Full of possibilities and delulu-ism! :w00t::wub:

Sooo, I was googling on who Hong Seok-cheon is (Korean Culture Knowledge +1!). According to wiki, he was facing stigma from Korean industry too because he came out, right? How coincidence that he meet JY? Or maybe not coincident at all?

I really hope that the Thai FM can bring the boys great momentum, happiness, international support, network and career opportunities and many, many more, to offset the bleak moments during these last two weeks.

Zhouzhou, where are you!? What you did at Harbin better be something super important to miss this wonderful night!

• Like 18

6 hours ago, ximichem said:

Updating FMV before heading to bed

Note: Restrain from chewing or swallowing, stay away from public, put on earphones/headphones, no curse, no bash, enjoy~ XDDDDD

Reveal hidden contents

Cr in description box

It's not really latest FMVs anw, I'm just keen on keeping these for later purpose of bothering people from their sleep or work or whatever XDDD

Cr in description box

Cr in description box

Cr in description box

Edit:

[Updating Weibo]

This should be rumour! This should be rumour! Rumour, rumour, rumour, TTATT

#摩登飞行家#第一站日本之旅。我们挖来神秘男星同行,还交给他超级气派的“你扫货,我买单”任务。想让他在日系美容界替你免费拔草?请在4月20日之前将愿望单品和种草理由告诉我们,十位最具说服力的选手将会愿望成真。记得只能挑选一件日系美妆单品,能够结合旅行需要阐述拔草理由将会更有竞争力哦。

[Google trans] # # Modern Aviator first stop trip to Japan. We hired a mysterious fellow actor, also gave him super style "cargo sweeping you, I pay" task. He wants you for free weeding in the Japanese beauty industry? Please before April 20 will be wishlist items grass grounds and told us that the ten most compelling player wishes will come true. I remember only a selection of Japanese Beauty single product capable of binding travel needs weeding the grounds set forth will be more competitive, oh.

and pic followed

Reveal hidden contents

006qQiAJjw1f2x4y9m6puj30zk1jkwot.jpg

No need to guess

a0fe1623gw1f2xgn1ezo5j20g70kbq3i.jpg

a0fe1623gw1f2xgn16prjj204x069jrf.jpg

Cr: Camille_1219

I literally screamed the freak out of me *^* This is too much

Holy Richard Simmons  :w00t: !!!!   :astonished:  Are ya trying to kill me ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"m at work Oh Lord!

I can't keep looking :confounded:

Anyway Arigatoooooooo  this is overdose ........................

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyi9E6a5ICv293PYGp1sBtDMPLMfBIjZjZI5quwAH9jw9b6yDm

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

This is the kind of assumption that I like! Full of possibilities and delulu-ism! :w00t::wub:

Sooo, I was googling on who Hong Seok-cheon is (Korean Culture Knowledge +1!). According to wiki, he was facing stigma from Korean industry too because he came out, right? How coincidence that he meet JY? Or maybe not coincident at all?

I really hope that the Thai FM can bring the boys great momentum, happiness, international support, network and career opportunities and many, many more, to offset the bleak moments during these last two weeks.

Zhouzhou, where are you!? What you did at Harbin better be something super important to miss this wonderful night!

Correct. Every TV show and sponsor that he had at the time dropped him like a hot brick. It's taken years for him to start getting established again. 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I love Hong Seok Cheon! So funny. I watched an episode of Witch Hunt with him on the panel (okay, Shinhwa's Shin Hye Sung was the reason I watched it, but Hong Seok Cheon was hilarious!) He's also had some supporting roles in recent dramas. Not the career path he wanted, I suspect, but he's paving the way for certain.

(There is no such thing as coincidence!!) :wub:

• Like 12

I know how it feels when someone break your delulu thoughts but Seok Cheon was there for Songkran festival, I remembered he loves going to Bangkok (especially for a date with his boyfriend) but for them to stay in the same hotel probably not a coincidence ;)

One fun fact, Korean fans actually have been suggesting him to be the host for Korean fanmeeting (if it's on) so who knows what will happen, right? The fanmeet will be so much fun if he's the host + JY is hilarious, what a fun combo to be anticipated!

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I know how it feels when someone break your delulu thoughts but Seok Cheon was there for Songkran festival, I remembered he loves going to Bangkok (especially for a date with his boyfriend) but for them to stay in the same hotel probably not a coincidence ;)

One fun fact, Korean fans actually have been suggesting him to be the host for Korean fanmeeting (if it's on) so who knows what will happen, right? The fanmeet will be so much fun if he's the host + JY is hilarious, what a fun combo to be anticipated!

I love the idea!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

But Japan fanmeeting means we get no pictures, no candies, no sugar.... Japan events are usually very strict as far as I know ;-;

It's not that they're "strict" because technically all events have the same rules (no cameras, no recordings) in every country. It's just that in some countries, they don't enforce it and some fans aren't respectful enough to comply with the rules. I used to live in Japan and I attended a lot of concerts while I was there. I have not once seen someone take out a phone in the middle of a concert and record the artist if the event said "no cameras, no recording" (which all of them did). Japanese people are extremely respectful from my experience, whether it be daily interactions or following rules/requests. If artists don't want to be recorded, they won't be recorded. People there also aren't very fond of people who aren't respectful and I often see foreigners make mistakes that would offend a Japanese person. I usually go tell them so that they stop, which they're always grateful for. It's a lovely country but be sure to look up cultural customs/habits before you go there, so as to respect the Japanese citizens and their country ^_^

Random extra stuff: There was this one controversy with the Hormones the Series (Thai series that had a BL couple) cast. They went to Japan for vacation and decided to dance and cause a lot of noise on the subway. It was caught on camera by a certain Japanese blogger, who then posted it on FB with a caption that went something like 'the Chinese at it (being disrespectful) again' (no offense to Chinese people as I'm from a Chinese family myself, but a majority tend to be loud in public as it seems to be acceptable in China but that's not acceptable in Japan, which has led to their bad reputation over there). Obviously, they weren't Chinese, but Thai. The actors' company then apologized, and then the actors were banned from using social media for 3 to 6 months each I believe.

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

But dunno how popular they are in Japan. Anyone knows? 

I can't speak for the Japanese people (as I no longer live there and I'm not Japanese), but from my experience...

I actually started watching Addicted while I was in Japan, and moved out of Japan early March, so the Addicted hype was already established in China and internationally by this point. From what I could tell, no one watched it...At least not large groups of people, and there certainly wasn't any "official" interest around the city. I think it has to do with the fact that Addicted is so popular due to it's "violent" seme and "not timid" uke, as well as the hidden s*xual nature/tension - all of which aren't common in Chinese, Korean, and Thai BL entertainment. It's very present in Japanese BL (and regular) entertainment, though, especially in their manga. The violence, the abnormal relations (step-brothers, real brothers, etc.), the odd love stories (have you watched anime? haha...), the s*x - it's nothing new to them and if you take notice of Japanese pop idols, they also prefer a different "look" than the ones presented in Addicted. Different appearance preferences, such as longer hair. Take Arashi and Kanjani8 boyband members for example. They still have semi-long hair after all these years because it's still a trend. In China, Korea, and Thailand, that trend died out ages ago.

37 minutes ago, liesl said:

Did you see it? Hong Seok-cheon is wearing a Gentle Monster sunglasses. :D

Gentle Monster is very popular in Korea right now. It's literally everywhere. I went to a subway station the other day and the moment I turned right (not even out of the station yet), I ran into a stand for the same brand :crazy:

13 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Correct. Every TV show and sponsor that he had at the time dropped him like a hot brick. It's taken years for him to start getting established again. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he still doesn't have that great of an image (other than his several restaurants in Itaewon) and his place in the entertainment industry isn't that large anymore (mainly Please Take Care of My Refrigerator - 냉장고를 부탁해)?

2 hours ago, thoron said:

..So you're IN a boyband? interesting.

Not yet, but I'm working on it ;)

Edit: Wow, I realized how long this post was after posting it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

53 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

This comment leads to the development of the Physics Department of YuZhou University - 

the amount of leverage and force created per cm of length + cm of circumference of calf & thigh muscles = ???

Not my field of study but sounds like something to explore. (I love his calves and thighs and ankles btw).

• Like 6

Thanks to Ximmichen, we had this image of good old "metal" days of Timmy.

13006631_227723340927655_501479368272897

But what is the meaning of this unique finger pointing towards the ceiling (to pierce the ceiling) ? Something like "I want to fly", I shall reach in my present life an heaven's level ? or may be a premonition of the famous retort :

"shche-shche, I think I am a successful person, even without shortcuts I will still succeed"

(at 11.10 of ep. 7)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, purpleedamame said:

The Amazing Race seems to have dropped JY even though he was officially signed on. TAR is my absolute favorite show and I was frankly very disappointed. Then I realized it was my selfishness talking -- my wants and needs as an audience are nothing compared to the real difficulties they face. So, yeah. I'm over it now. Yay me.

I don't believe in the 'banning' rumors.  Banning films yes, but banning actors is a little too unorthodox (especially when they're not even link to a political agenda), even for conservative China.  Even if the ban is true, then SAPPRFT is definitely digging their own graves, the more forbidden something is, the more addictive it will become, the more it will stir the people's heart.  

I also remember that some HC episodes were film and it didn't get broadcast until months later.  Hunan TV didn't say the episode was ban, they said it won't be airing this week, too many people created havoc out of this and now the story becomes 'banned'.  As for the amazing race, my delulu mind on the drop rumor:

JY probably planned ZZ as his partner in the first place.  They probably came back to him later and told him that he can't have ZZ as his partner on the show.....so to compromise, JY drop the show.  

As for ZZ's mysterious trip to Harbin, I believe it is for filming because I heard that Alec Su was in Harbin.

• Like 24

50 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

If they're really cancelling these shows/films and not allowing HC to air, I also think that it's possible that JY & ZZ will feel that Addicted and that group of people is their comfort zone. It's either that, or go into hiding, I suppose, and let all this die down. But considering everything that's happened to them these past months, there's really no one else who'll understand how it feels. (Just like JY said, like soldiers in arms.) If they support each other, it'll feel better.

So my happy theory about this is that I think it's possible that these events might lead to the completely paradoxical result that we'll get MORE Addicted. That they feel they have nothing to lose to go for it. That they have everything to gain to stick to it (particularly because of their millions - literally! - fans) and to stick to each other.

Gasp! An even stronger bonding than what they now have? That's an entirely logical progression! Thank you thank you for the "lightbulb moment" (wish Soompi has more icons).

• Like 11