I'm going to just kind of think out loud here in regard to HC...

What if, just a what if...with the way Hunan TV has been giving ZZ positive mention recently...and with the fan meeting this weekend...what if CJD/Enlight and Hunan came to some sort of deal to hold off the episode until after the fan meeting so as not to take any spotlight off the fan meeting? Or, to make sure there was no implied link between the show and the fan meeting? Not likely, but not entirely impossible?

• Like 19

Haiii~~ first time posting here eventhough has been lurking for quite some time..

And yeah for Thai fm I'm so pumped up..waiting for sugaarrsss~~ and what I can say, thai fans are really well known for respecting and welcoming their idols like that at airport...that's why I've been talking with my friend about this and how they will be shocked...kekkee 

And thank for all of u here sharing infos and spazzing bout them..thank u thank u thank u *important thing need to be said three times..

• Like 16

wow i'm excited they are apparently getting a bit of tv time in thailand?

every actor or musician i know that has been to thailand loves thailand. thai fans are all about enthusiastic but orderly efforts lol. its a really good international fanmeet location (and hopefully the first of many more, get on it cjd, get on it...)

• Like 15

Back to that award show, JY's expression changed when he saw the names on the seat, probably not happy with the distance between him and ZZ

Because no one seemed to update this so...

Let's welcome WenWen on instagram!

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Sex on (long) legs.  

This comment leads to the development of the Physics Department of YuZhou University - 

the amount of leverage and force created per cm of length + cm of circumference of calf & thigh muscles = ???

• Like 10

On 4/14/2016 at 4:45 PM, elppa said:

@mastermeh You and I have the same study subject =)) @sohocomo surely know wat I am talking about.

^^ I am here to cheer you up @tomomoshi because you have a nice avartar just like me :wub:

This is how JingYu - not Guhai feels. Maybe his habit ^^ regardless what the circumtance is

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Video for the reference. MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Reveal hidden contents

a cute- arrogant cat and a dorky dog would help us imagine the situation.

69f4adf9c8d685725fcc5657bca5c6e1.jpge233f3203d21871561b5f08e5a8cfe8f.jpg

sometime JY can't take his eyes of Zhou discreetly, unconciously, but he can't stand if Zhou look at him, too.. He would hide his eyes right away.. It's simply over his heart's capacity. Well, aFter all, he is not thick-skinned all the time. Zhou' s tender glance can make JingYu become a shy boy

6a657bab3e799269afbcdc80586a1222.jpg

Because looking in other eyes You would feel what they feel.. Resonace is overwhelme you right away.

4b21b6f04283e7479e2ac42c08bcbb2a.jpg

So here is Jingyu' solution to protect his eyes and heart from Zhou- in flesh -aura =))

2c0ae6b6f16566b8ad27db0f130fcfee.jpg

I guess he has 3,4 GB memory of Zhouzhou photos, just like me.or keep them deep in his heart :wub:

@ximichem @alvinboi @kmmyzz

have you ever seen this? My cap for this pic: There is a very rare kind of human  being, whom is not suitable for wearing clothes at all. He is Flawless!!!

and my baobei  is definitely not a human being. He's an APOLLO personification, but guilty concept 

Reveal hidden contents

6aea73440f9a18f494ac8c956ec7b41c.jpg

006eNrBujw1f0noen37zlj30ii0rs43x.jpg

@elppa   

eheh:bawling:   Arigatoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

ZhouZhou kiss for ya :

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUlgb7CoTeQSfU1hAQg1q0hIiPqV7ln2bQYxoP3OsYB6KYo7AVUQ

Guyz you're ma second family luv ya 

Chu~ :heart:

• Like 6

As Long as we have fan-meets, the boys will promote together so anywhere is a good thing I suppose, Japan, Thailand, Korea...they are well-loved. You know I do hear scary stories of fans going to their idols houses to stalk them...in Korea. 

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

My theory is that the "ban" (or what they term as "restriction" on Weibo) is real, unofficial but real. So Hunan can not broadcast regardless of the content or the context. This also makes it understandable why other projects seemed to have dropped JY (TAR) or have used him but have not mentioned him in any promo at all (Yue Ba, Da Ming Xing). The latter may be bidding their time as they are only broadcasting end of May (by then, everything may have blown over) plus they could easily cut JY out as he is involved in different tasks on different segments of each episode. JY would be impossible to cut from a show like TAR. However, those who wished to hire him for dramas, I feel, they would continue to do so. One drama takes months to film and up to a year or two to be ready for broadcast anyway. 

Full credit to the JY and ZZ for not staying away from anything connected to Addicted, including this fan meet. They're young, they don't care and they give their due to what brought them their fame? Perhaps ZZ had no choice (signed under CJD) but JY definitely can choose. Kudos to his attitude, courage and loyalty.

If it's true that they're being dropped from these big projects, it's not only very disappointing for them, it also makes me think that there's something that likens to a personal ban on the boys. Since these upcoming projects aren't even together. So what's the issue then? It makes no sense, in the context of the original ban.

It also makes me wonder; what changed between the ban was official and now? They've been hired to so many shows and whatnot during this time, after the ban, after all. My guess would be: they've just about doubled their fans! 

What the authorities don't seem to get, is that this adversity only heightens the feelings of the fans (including me), your feelings for the boys and for Addicted intensifies in the face of these controversies and road blocks and censor ship. I myself can feel I'm more 'possessive' and protective of them than I would have been otherwise. I want to support them more! In this age of internet and social media, the impact of fans is greater than ever too, news and info is spread that way rather than through traditional media. I suppose if they were to appear on a lot of national television and in the cinema etc, they'd reach completely different groups of people, but as it is, their fans are growing in number regardless of any ban. 

If they're really cancelling these shows/films and not allowing HC to air, I also think that it's possible that JY & ZZ will feel that Addicted and that group of people is their comfort zone. It's either that, or go into hiding, I suppose, and let all this die down. But considering everything that's happened to them these past months, there's really no one else who'll understand how it feels. (Just like JY said, like soldiers in arms.) If they support each other, it'll feel better.

So my happy theory about this is that I think it's possible that these events might lead to the completely paradoxical result that we'll get MORE Addicted. That they feel they have nothing to lose to go for it. That they have everything to gain to stick to it (particularly because of their millions - literally! - fans) and to stick to each other.

It'll be so interesting to see what happens next. If IQIYI releasing Addicted in Taiwan will lead to them promoting it there, for instance? I'm not worried about these guys in the long term, but the current roller coaster will probably go on for a while longer. This great big, happy reunion in Bangkok will be very interesting indeed. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, htuvecila said:

Quick updates: 

1. ZZ was going to Harbin alone. His friends only sent him off at the airport. I don't think he went there for vacation, it could be either personal or business reason. I'm inclined to think it's a business trip.

2. Hunan postponed JY/ZZ ep without any further notice, I actually think it's a good move to protect JY/ZZ. In fact Hunan was the only broadcast station that dare invite these 2 to be on shows (HC and RFT2) and I believe they have done every possible way to get it aired. I know we here feel disappointed, but tbh think about fans of the artists who filmed same episode with JY/ZZ. I feel very bad for them than for us. 

Hunan actually can just air this ep for high rating, however the consequences that JY and ZZ have to bear is inestimable. So I'm with Hunan in this.

3. For yanyuan poll, it's ok if you guys want to continue to vote. As a ZZ fan I don't vote for it. 1st, lbr JY/ZZ only acted in one web drama, this is the best Asian actor title, frankly speaking I don't think they deserve it. Getting 1st prize may even create unnecessary noise among haters. 2nd, it's not a very reliable poll though. The time for this poll drags too long, the poll itself was not created by any official organization. Imo It simply becomes who has the strongest and best devoted fandom. ZZ's fans in China already stopped voting for this for a while if I'm not wrong. His main fansites don't post about this poll recently. I don't mind seeing him finish at the last place either lol. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

4. I'm pretty sure the restriction do NOT go as far as banning JY and ZZ individually (99.999999999%). So don't get panic and stay positive. However if they decide to act in Addicted SS2, I can't say the same. 

5.Edit: lets think it this way, even if HC won't be aired forever, JY and ZZ have already received the hype from filming. The effort putting on filming the episode is worth it.

Really it depends on why they've postponed the show. 

If their decision not to air the show was a to "comply" with the regulators request (or demands), then that would be an extremely bad move for Hunan. At the least they could be fined and at the worst they could lose their license. 

I agree with you on the 4th item. I don't think they'll be banned and their careers in ruins. However, on the situation with S2, i can't see it being with ZZ, JY or any of the original actors. On a personal level i would love them to do it, but if we were involved in their management and keeping personal opinions out, then we would certainly advise them not to do it. 

I think the only way we're going to get a S2 is if it was made in Taiwan with Taiwanese actors and broadcast from Taiwan. 

• Like 5

no episode from HC and RTF 2 ? well, oh okay..

*crying so hard*

anyone can gimme the link for LIVE STREAMING for FM THAILAND. thanks *still cry my heart already broken to heard news from Hunan TV*

• Like 3

Today while i was doing  facial treatment at this beauty parlour. They put on the instrumetal ver of the song that guhai sang from teresa teng. Wht a coincidences and it brought up so many memories of the boys. I remember that i always get so happy when i watch addicted. Throughout the whole song, my mind was playing out those lovely guhai/bly scenes:wub: from that drama while getting my face treated. 

• Like 11

@charlie10 Well put. I agree with everything you have said.

I understand that financially speaking, Chinese market is greater than Taiwan or Korea or even combined. But if they face "unofficial" ban which will stop their career in China, anyway, moving to another country might be a good choice. Second best option or least worst one.

• Like 11

On 4/15/2016 at 10:59 AM, liesl said:

*gasps* Johnny with Hong Seok-cheon. I'm right, right? He's Hong Seok-cheon, right? How could he be in Thailand? O_o

cr : ydk.mi69 from another forum

I love Hong Seok-Cheon in the show Take Care of My Fridge, Korean version of Go Fridge. Which Johnny will be the next guest in the Chinese version of the show. Or, reading all of the cancellation this boys have for their current and upcoming projects, makes me a bit sceptical that the show will be aired.

• Like 8