Finally! I have come to realized my "addiction" on this webseries..

Don't you see guys, the series is becoming REAL!! The actors are becoming the character themselves (with added twists) and the plot just widens

It will be HJY-ZZ's pairing versus the government censorhip (SARFT) (Gu Hai's father) and despite the ban, they prove to people that they can follow it BUT still continuing to admire/love each other and COURAGEOUSLY EXPRESS them, that is why every contact, communication, touch, furtive glances is very meaningful. It is like use the opportunity when you have it.

But don't you worry guys, we have many, many supporters who are willing to protect them and their love for each other , we might encounter many detractors (e.g. issue makers), but have  also "unexpected" allies on our side.. now with the entrance of FS's issues to make things more complicated, the situation gets more enthralling!

No need to separate the thread, because the webseries has just shifted to REAL-LIFE INTENSE DRAMA :w00t::w00t::wub::wub:  ....(we might have the influence to assure a good ending)

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I've heard of live streaming for Thailand FM and also airport arrival, if anyone knows the link to any of the streaming, do let us know here! Thank you so much :heart:

Weibo is flooded atm and I cannot find a darn live stream *^*

2 admins of a VN fanpage will do live at 14:00 UTC+07 this Saturday. So perhaps I'll be spamming to y'all that day lol, and rip our skeletonworks, hope she survives there, and bring back the gold, of recording YZ holding a piece of thank you note and and saying something to us soompiers

dc7f704ejw1f2xbej6dwrj20go09emy4.jpg

Cr on pic 

16 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@ximichem is there really going to be live streaming from Thailand FM on Facebook Page? Is this Page? When will it be exactly? Need to set my clock right. Thank you

Idk about that page. The one I'm following is the VN fanpage, that 2 of the admins are already in Thailand and would do live there 

• Like 13

(Full) Trans:

April 15th:
- FS and CW take off 6:45 and land 10:55
- JY takes off 14:05 and lands 18:35

April 16th:
- ZZ takes off 5:55 and lands 10:05
- FM press conference at 14:00

April 17th:
- FM starts 18:00 and ends 21:00
- FS, CW, ZZ take off 23:50 and land 5:30

April 18th:
- JY takes off 1:00 and lands 6:20

Edit: (The bottom half)
- The time zone above is VN time zone.
- We’ll be updating the event page from Thailand. You can join the event to follow updates regarding the above mentioned.
- After the FM, a detailed fan account will also be updated on this page.

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, guhai said:
  Reveal hidden contents

(Full) Trans:

April 15th:
- FS and CW take off 6:45 and land 10:55
- JY takes off 14:05 and lands 18:35

April 16th:
- ZZ flies 5:55 and lands 10:05
- FM press conference at 14:00

April 17th:
- FM starts 18:00 and ends 21:00
- FS, CW, ZZ take off 23:50 and land 5:30

April 18th:
- JY takes off 1:00 and lands 6:20

Note: the above time is UTC+08

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Yep. Wait and see what Hunan say about it. 

Chinese are subtle. The weibo post is already telling everyone that the episode is banned. Now my main concern is how extensive the ban would be... Would it mean that they may lose all chances of appearing on tv now? Will ZZ's album be banned? Will JY's scenes in the 半姚之城 (Demon Girl)  be cut? Will they be forced to close their weibo accounts? 

It seems like if SARFT wants to, they can do that too...

2 hours ago, DanA said:

Don't you see guys, the series is becoming REAL!! The actors are becoming the character themselves (with added twists) and the plot just widens

No need to separate the thread, because the webseries has just shifted to REAL-LIFE INTENSE DRAMA :w00t::w00t::wub::wub:  ....(we might have the influence to assure a good ending)

The question now is who can influence the SARFT? If we follow the typical Chinese way, then it would require them to tow the line by remaining low profile. They should not be interacting with one another or fans and no production houses should hire them. In other words, they should vanish for a while. Otherwise, you are challenging the authorities. We need to give SARFT "face".

Then maybe, just maybe, they can be like Tang Wei, who is able to star in films again... many years later.

Can fandom change that? Maybe a phone call from Obama, Tsai Ying Wen and Putin sharing how they loved the show would help. If they have concrete evidence that the show actually improves China's image in the world, they would pay attention. Otherwise, I really don't see why the authorities would care. To them, they are two pesky flies that need to be swatted to ensure a harmonious society...

• Like 12

Looking at my picture collection and I have a lot of JY pictures compared to ZZ's, but then I'm ZZ-biased... is this weird?

Hunan TV posted that we should wait for HC, probably we'll have good news? Hopefully they managed to release the clips with YZ ><

Also, still am sad that I couldn't go to Bangkok today. According to my itinerary, I should be arriving at the same time as JY... can't imagine if I'm really there at the airport with JY, I'd probably be called as sasaeng :sweatingbullets:

Have fun to those who're attending and I'll make sure to watch the live stream tomorrow!

And have a nice day, addicts!

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Looking at my picture collection and I have a lot of JY pictures compared to ZZ's, but then I'm ZZ-biased... is this weird?

No, as long as your profile pic is that bloody smexy gif. XD

--

[Updating Thailand FM stuffs]

NOOOO THIS IS A SIN!! ZZ WHY WHITE THO OMLLL

12991070_227812500918739_129266768901546

Spoiler

12993638_230142910674754_34451054858295112472625_230142947341417_516884293947842

Cr on pic

• Like 17

@ximichem I have things for someone wearing white too. Let cryyy together. He look soooo handsome in white.

25 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Hunan TV posted that we should wait for HC, probably we'll have good news? Hopefully they managed to release the clips with YZ ><

Also, still am sad that I couldn't go to Bangkok today. According to my itinerary, I should be arriving at the same time as JY... can't imagine if I'm really there at the airport with JY, I'd probably be called as sasaeng :sweatingbullets:

hahaha just imagine you arriving at airport at the same time with JY, and fans will be push and push harder and then suddenly you become JY bodyguard like wearing black glasses trying to protect JY hahaha that will be hilarious!

Oh hi there FengWen!!
  • Like 11

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

FM LIVE CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!

Cr from _ChinChin19

Live at channel 3 from 11-12:00 (UTC+07) at this LINK

/dead/

Some people on twitter said this will be the streaming for press conference? Or will they cover everyyyyyyyyything Addicted in Thailand? :o 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Some people on twitter said this will be the streaming for press conference? Or will they cover everyyyyyyyyything Addicted in Thailand? :o 

From Weibo, I think it's just FM (April 17) But the admins from VN page will do streaming starting from press conference >"< Bless them

• Like 8

The question now is who can influence the SARFT? If we follow the typical Chinese way, then it would require them to tow the line by remaining low profile. They should not be interacting with one another or fans and no production houses should hire them. In other words, they should vanish for a while. Otherwise, you are challenging the authorities. We need to give SARFT "face".

Then maybe, just maybe, they can be like Tang Wei, who is able to star in films again... many years later.

Can fandom change that? Maybe a phone call from Obama, Tsai Ying Wen and Putin sharing how they loved the show would help. If they have concrete evidence that the show actually improves China's image in the world that will gain their attention. Otherwise, I really don't see why the authorities would care. To them, they are two pesky flies that needs to be swatted to ensure an harmonious society...

But my dear,  you do not need to change or influence the "SARFT" to get the objective done.. there are legal ways to do it,.. you can express it just avoiding the prying eyes of the public... again what am pertaining to our two private individuals interaction.. honestly, no matter how much the government wanted to portray to the world a harmonious society like *ehem* good economy *ehem*, they cannot intrude into a person's thoughts and hearts... though they could punish or prohibit, no law or policy can change one's feelings and emotions.. 

• Like 5

Behold the emotional trauma begins again...

Woooo hooo.:D:D.. its FM time

Boooo...:bawling: No HC for now

Heyyyyy :heart:.. our boys are gonna be streamed live from the FM (thank you @ximichem for the links)

Why God why????:heartbreak: ... all this stupid ban stuff again and over the top scrutiny of a simple game show..

Ahhhhhh.... I am happy beyond words for FM and angry and antsy at the mere thought of postponed HC...

Am going nuts.. it's both hot and cold, black and white, yes and no, up and down

My heads spinning... ha ha ha...

Best wishes to all attendees of FM and curses to all who postponed/ banned HC...

Am trying hard to maintain my sanity at the moment...

Thank you to all for the lovely updates..

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, ximichem said:

FM LIVE CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!

Cr from _ChinChin19

Live at channel 3 from 11-12:00 (UTC+07) April 17th at this LINK

/dead/

OMFG why? OP? Why doing this to us?

" _ChinChin19:This isn't fanmeeting live. but it is news TV program. They will go to 'Malenon Building' for introduce and greet fans to support them [爱你][爱你][爱你] "

REALLY?!!

-- My life is getting like a roller-coaster right now OML

• Like 11