Hello Guyz just arrived home keke!

Don't know if anybody post this before

there's a new bl WS/ movie   :w00t:     not sure yet :phew: , but here is the trailer with eng sub:

Hope this means that there will be a chance for Addicted S2    

cuz from what I see there is many chinese Bl series n movies on the way

maybe this will give us hope....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BLgfCTjkRIo/Vo5I61gFlnI/AAAAAAAAEyw/0k1D-aJCg-k/s1600/FB_IMG_1452103137501.jpg

http://www.theres-always-hope.com/htslogo.jpg

Looking at the sun waiting for the moon 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3e/05/55/3e05557de1ff1dcd9c6a1bdaa4246661.jpghttps://secure.static.tumblr.com/1dbca54fd8ba7de1295ed9f358e5cb38/zxcbki5/Cc5o2fqy3/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.png

:blush:

praying!!!!

https://theranches.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/10-19-15-Blog-Pic.jpg

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, ximichem said:

[Updating TLFM stuffs]

ZZ pic by Timmy_and_Johnny

Hide contents

@Scandani @kmmyzz ZZ does have beautiful fingers and veins like JY okayyyyyyy~?

He does!!! Not as long as JY, but it is indeed beautiful. But one thing he does have those big beautiful eyes. and PLEASE show me veins!!!!!  Btw, what happened with feet? I want those feet! I hope it'll be warm enough to wear sandal in Bangkok tomorrow :D 

I wish he would show some biceps too tomorrow. I am all giddy here, imagining the 4 of them will be together again. Yayyyyy!!!!!

Edit: I hope he will get enough rest for tomorrow's FM since he looks quite tired there.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, tomomoshi said:

Hello Guyz just arrived home keke!

Don't know if anybody post this before

there's a new bl WS/ movie   :w00t:     not sure yet :phew: , but here is the trailer with eng sub:

That movie looks a little bit scary though.... I'm pretty sure it won't be a light hearted story like Addicted. I mean, have you seen the image cover? crazy-monkey-emoticon-133.gif?1292792414

bqLvh.jpg

• Like 10

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

Idk about a un-Weibo link, so I'll just share on YT,

JY MADAME FIGARO VIDEO!!!! OMLLLLL

Hide contents

VN Fanpage just updated vid at the aiport and I'm cray af TTATT can't wait till live stream

Jesus, those smirks and all bad boys image that he is very good at posing. I am wiping my laptop from excessive drool. 

(but, this is also when he lost so much weight, right? He looks so skinny there, he looks a bit better now, but not to GH's state)

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

This is what I'm giving Johnny & Zhouzhou (except that plate lol). Hope the snapback fits Johnny >_< Sorry I'm also fashion blind T_T

I hope they allow me to bring in that plate because it's actually a bit bigger than A4 paper >_< I don't know how to make fancy fancy bling bling plate lol. Very uncreative. Hope he can see it from like 20 rows away rofl.

And OMG Hong Seokcheon is also there!!!!!! I don't think it's coincidence at all!!!! I think he's gonna attend the fanmeeting!! And I think there is high chance that there's gonna be a FM in Korea soon!!!!!

Also it's a sin for Johnny to wear sleeveless!!!!!!!!!! That bicepssssss nuuuuuuuuuu...

*still haven't packed my bag*

Awesome gifts, its the gesture and feelings that matter. All the best for a safe and happy journey. Wish you will have a great time and will collect great moments for us all. Happy packing too... 

You will see the boys live in flesh and blood... Awesome... Lucky you...

Convey them loads of love from all of us.. enjoy and have a blast..:D

• Like 4

1 minute ago, liesl said:

That movie looks a little bit scary though.... I'm pretty sure it won't be a light hearted story like Addicted. I mean, have you seen the image cover? crazy-monkey-emoticon-133.gif?1292792414

Hide contents

12932606_1580036602286925_36379235706923

I know :frown:  but let's keep praying for 'em  

cuz I'm dying to watch it too :glasses:  

Keep you fingers crossed 

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoyiqcik1R0QDT4OMzzw0YYwQKz7XyYwYd6XwMeiaE46e40jy8

Oh God! please.....   I want  "Addicted S2"

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0Y0sDEUE-1dxDcQ7eFllnlw29oi8hfdR1t08Hv2hxcCtGvyQp

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp84DXphTZoAAvvvZZ55uSs7298QlOscLouPMJvWAN56JYFIov

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Finally finished translating the revised list of proofs and facts of latest YuZhou.
- please don't read if you're not into delusional posts
- feel free to give your opinion on this topic if you want to
- [!] LONG AS HELL
- the Korean caps were sent by a friend, so I have no idea how to credit. All due to original OP

Hide contents

Just a revised list and facts on 'Shanghai Romance' and 'YZ Weibo Online Time'

1)
9/4 - Billboard Music Award was the start of everything.
When I watched it live, the space for a two-shot is too far that I felt the need to have Ojakgyo bridge to let the two ends meet
*Ojakgyo bridge is a Korean tale, it is said that if a couple step on this bridge, they will live in a conjugal harmony
JY's face wasn't even shown when ZZ went on stage (and vice versa) also it's said they didn't even look at each other, as if they were baptised with cold water (not sure what this sentence supposed to mean)
The sound of Northeast Asian's fans' wailing was unceasable.

2)
CPR(?) fancam was out.
ZZ who seemed he could no longer held his laughter, bursted into one, watched JY and touched his chin during JY's skit.
On the evening of the same day, according to a Chinese fan, there's a fancam of JY who moved backward a bit to look at ZZ when the light was turned off for a while, and he panicked as he was caught on camera.
While they intentionally didn't look at each other, they subconciously stole glances at each other as if they are Huang Romeo and Zhouliet (Juliet), which increases questions by many.

3)
The finishing blow of the music award was JY who checked the seating plan after entering the venue, which can be seen from a fancam.
His pupils were shaken and he seemed flustered to see how far his seat was from ZZ's.
It's like he's thinking 'what is this?' even his manager, Vivi, looked at ZZ's side and was flustered as well, which became a solid proof to previous sentence.
A fanacc stated Vivi had a talk with the staffs after seeing the seating plan, which ended up JY seating a few seats apart from ZZ.
JY who's all smiley during red carpet had a stiff face when the event started and also left first, proving the story of Huang Romeo and Zhouliet.

4)
10/4 was the start of them being on weibo almost at the same time, and it got serious as time passed.

5)
The start of Shanghai Romance suspicion
11/4 JY who's heading to Shanghai suddenly covered almost all of his face and updated that he's sick on weibo and instagram.
On the other hand, Vivi only talked about pants with the supposedly sick man and didn't even get worried over it. Only FS showed his concern.
Anyway, even he said he was sick, he looked hyped. 
According to the fansites, he looked sick but he was very giddy. Can be seen from fancams.
One the same day - ZZ had a schedule on a music show. Also, his favorite food was different from before, he stated it's stir-friend tomato and eggs.
Not long before, JY had named stir-fried tomato and eggs as a dish he can cook well. With a proof from the interview, Northeast Asian fans began to panic.

6)
12/4
JY changed his instagram profile.
Same day - ZZ who we thought had forgotten about his instagram, actually got in and followed Wang Da Lu.

7)
12/4 - JY became the master for his own hashtag/topic, also listed Handsome (x6) on his profile, and other acts were seen as strange and he came off highly hyper.

8)
Towards the evening of 12th
ZZ friend updated a picture on his weibo that he's eating at a restaurant with ZZ.
Probably international fans didn't know this but C-fans made a commotion. The reason? That restaurant is only available in Shanghai.
Many fansites made a fuss as they also didn't know about ZZ going to Shanghai
How can a person who had a schedule in Beijing be in Shanghai at this hour? Assumptions spree went on
Also one of ZZ's friends, an attention seeker, updated that ZZ didn't let him take pictures of ZZ.
It was different from his usual acts. Couldn't confirm who he met and until when he'd be there.
All kinds of predebut pictures were mostly uploaded by his friends, so for ZZ to prevent his friends uploading his pictures stirred up more assumptions.

9)
The two that have been on weibo almost at the same time didn't come on weibo for almost a day, instigated another suspicion.
JY who's usually sleepless would be on weibo around 2~4am, but he wasn't even on weibo that day, which strengthen the suspicion.
(FYI, whenever they have the same schedule or are together, there would be no notification from them, but whenever they're apart, they'll almost always on weibo together, so delulu fans always take serious on the notifications)

10)
Weak-minded ZZ's friend who's an attention seeker updated 'I know what you're curious of, but I can't tell about it' and made a delusional remark.
Fans were doubting if ZZ met JY or not at the time, they thought 'if no they'll just say no so why he answered that way?' which grew more doubts.

11)
13/4, daytime.
JY updated a picture of him at Petite Shanghai on weibo
This place is actually around 10-minute away from ZZ's family house.

12)
13/4, evening.
Picture proof of ZZ in Shanghai was finally uploaded. He was attending his friend's performance.
ZZ who asked his friends to not take pictures of him, finally knew that one of them had told the truth, so he let people to take pictures of him freely.
It was concluded that ZZ drove his red Audi that supposed to be in Beijing for 10 hours to get to Shanghai.
When fans asked why he came to Shanghai, he answered 'I want to come home'.
Suspicion was raised because fans think wasn't it better for him to fly home rather than a 10-hour drive?
If he drove to Shanghai right after the music show, ZZ's whereabouts in Shanghai on 12th became mysterious.
The alibi and time of him playing LOL and had dinner as soon as he reached Shanghai was ambiguous too.
Both of them disappeared from weibo a bit early, around 12am. JY went on and probably slept right after, so he was on for 688 minutes. He only left weibo in the next morning.
'JY, who's weibo's fairy of sleeplessness probably had something he cared about that he forgot to leave weibo?' another suspicion was raised.

13)
C-fans made a commotion after reading into YZ actions, and assumed ZZ will turn up at the airport alone

14)
14/4, airport.
A few minutes after 11am, JY quickly went on weibo and said he slept late and hurriedly reached airport
His appearance was as if he's freely and freshly out of the bath, and he was totally hyped up

15)
About 1 hour later. ZZ who appeared at Shanghai airport. Like what C-fans expected, he came alone by taxi.
ZZ friend who acted as his manager had came ealier with his luggage.
Had no idea why he came separately and even left the luggage to someone else.
His appearance was similar to JY, black clothes, white sport shoes, fresh unstyled hair. Dating proof increases.

16)
14/4-dawn of 15/4
Suddenly there's a comment and retweet on ZZ's weibo. He left a 'Meow meow' comment on a cat cafe post.
Fans were saying he's cute but couldn't understand why this came out of sudden at such late hour when he's working in Harbin.
JY was on weibo at the same time, so fans were enlighted that they're on weibo at the same time, again.
JY was already on roughly for about 20 minutes before ZZ left a comment, and he left few moment after the comment was made.
ZZ left 1 minute after JY.
ZZ usually didn't leave any comments on other posts, but he commented on the cat account's post that was updated 1 day before, which raised questions by his fans.
The last comment ZZ left was the reply to JY's comment on his song, Moonlight, which was 'Heung heung'.
The 2-day in Shanghai, they both left weibo very early, but now they're in different places, they came in at such late hour, around 3~4am.

Bonus:

Hide contents

191gbGH.jpg

Speculated to be hickeys, but seemed like mosquito bites to me.

Holy Richard Simmons !!! You're soooooooooooooooooooo  Great

I luv this part

-Huang Romeo and Zhouliet-

you're a amazing ma delulu mode turned on keke thanks to you :grimace:

Cookies for ya :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Chu~ :heart:

• Like 11

I actually manage to wait for @kmmyzz's YuZhou theory before I sleep. :P

Ok, before I hit the sack(and avoid some more scolding), some delulu news for delulu-ians here from Cforum, JY and ZZ using same type phone covers today (also ZZ has a new phone iphone6->iphone6s, ZZ said that his last one 16G too lag):

Spoiler

In delulu land, the iphone 6s is present from JY when they met in Shanghai.
cr. see pic but dunno from where(tried searching chacha_world at twitter and weibo to no avail)
Today's airport cam of JY and ZZ with their iphones:

9b5732db81cb39dbda92edc6d7160924aa183060

9b5732db81cb39dbdaa7edc6d7160924aa18304b

The ring thing below Apple logo at JY's phone is said to be sticked on.

Taobao Pic from this weibo:l丨乐乐丨l :

2df36f328744ebf8d2ed85afdef9d72a6159a713

b0e4344fjw1f2xpjicleuj20ku0kutau_zpst5vm

This kind of cover seems pretty common though? But this is delulu land we're talking about.:phew:

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I actually manage to wait for @kmmyzz's YuZhou theory before I sleep. :P

Ok, before I hit the sack(and avoid some more scolding), some delulu news for delulu-ians here from Cforum, JY and ZZ using same type phone covers today (also ZZ has a new phone iphone6->iphone6s, ZZ said that his last one 16G too lag):

Hide contents

In delulu land, the iphone 6s is present from JY when they met in Shanghai.
cr. see pic but dunno from where(tried searching chacha_world at twitter and weibo to no avail)
Today's airport cam of JY and ZZ with their iphones:

9b5732db81cb39dbda92edc6d7160924aa183060

9b5732db81cb39dbdaa7edc6d7160924aa18304b

The ring thing below Apple logo at JY's phone is said to be sticked on.

Taobao Pic from this weibo:l丨乐乐丨l :

2df36f328744ebf8d2ed85afdef9d72a6159a713

b0e4344fjw1f2xpjicleuj20ku0kutau_zpst5vm

This kind of cover seems pretty common though? But this is delulu land we're talking about.:phew:

I was right that he changed his phone! (successful ZZ fan right here lol) Have a good sleep @gashupingo while dreaming of YZ! ;) 

Edit: Wait, doesn't JY use an iPhone 6s as well? And he has another phone (unknown model) too. Hmm (wink wink)

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Finally finished translating the revised list of proofs and facts of latest YuZhou.
- please don't read if you're not into delusional posts
- feel free to give your opinion on this topic if you want to
- [!] LONG AS HELL
- the Korean caps were sent by a friend, so I have no idea how to credit. All due to original OP

Hahaha, finally an elaborated version of something I read on IG yesterday! Darn, if only I can read Chinese and can access weibo :tears: Look at so many research materials that I have missed.

One question: why does the fact that they online on weibo is important?

If it is me, if I want to contact my beloved one, I would use calls, or video calls (facetime, skype, zoom, what have you). If the timing might be inconvenient for call/video call, I use text messages. I rarely use Facebook message to contact them and FB is the nearest equivalent of weibo, right? I can not understand their fixation on using weibo to -presumably- contact each other. More so when there is this app which can monitor their online time. Using a monitored weibo to -presumably- talk to each other is kind of announcing their interactions (I am happy for the delulu materials but really? I thought they need to avoid CP-image?).

Can someone enlighten me on this, please?

on the bonus:

Spoiler

That would be a very concentrated mosquitos' attack if there are three -or more- red marks on neck :P 

Thank you for translating this, @kmmyzz! I really appreciate your efforts! More please? :w00t::phew:

• Like 16

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

One question: why does the fact that they online on weibo is important?

According to my friend:

Spoiler

C-fans don't really speculate that they contact each other using weibo, but they suspected both JY and ZZ actually planned to be online together while monitoring each other's news and anything relevant. Honestly, I get suspicious too since they constantly be on weibo almost at the same time as many as they can. 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

According to my friend:

Hide contents

C-fans don't really speculate that they contact each other using weibo, but they suspected both JY and ZZ actually planned to be online together while monitoring each other's news and anything relevant. Honestly, I get suspicious too since they constantly be on weibo almost at the same time as many as they can. 

I see. So, online at weibo is just a by product? Got it!

Also more delulu question:

Spoiler

Any theory mentions the possibility that JY had met ZZ's parents? :P 

• Like 6