Just received a very detailed theory on YuZhou. Will be uploading it on spoiler later tonight. In other note, God have mercy on me please, I need to drive for another 300km and I can't handle it anymore :tears: feels like fainting so much, everything I see is spinning aggressively fml

• Like 14

2 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Putin hahaha. In Russia basically homosexuality is banned. They hate gays... I remember an american actor who is openly gay refused to go there to an event because Russia is not tolerating homosexuality. :( It's quite sad. There is a social experience from two guys who walked hand in hand on Moscows's streets and people attacked them, literally attacked them. :( 

It would be too good to be true if another, big liberal country stood up for them. However if FINALLY a big overseas investor noticed the show and make a step that maybe would help. Maybe. 

SARFT and its censorship about HC is almost as though implying: yes, there is something going on between the guys and we don't tolerate that.  They are heating the fire. And I bet that episode not even that 'bad', this is again a big, stupid overreaction... I still have hope though, let's wait until next week.  

I totally disagree with all the stuff-prpaganda concentrated here. You mix up "gay attitude and social behaviour", with homosexuality.

Both China and Russia (and many other "oriental" societies) have ALWAYS TRADITIONALLY been much more accepting male homosex in private, or even in specific cases in public (ancient Greeks, military initiations/education...). But they do not go with "gay" as sort of imposed by "occidental" propaganda (or even NATO bombing).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Just received a very detailed theory on YuZhou. Will be uploading it on spoiler later tonight. In other note, God have mercy on me please, I need to drive for another 300km and I can't handle it anymore :tears: feels like fainting so much, everything I see is spinning aggressively fml

Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. Blast the radio, roll down the window, get out every 50 km and walk around the car 3 times.

BE CAREFUL :heart:

• Like 11

6 hours ago, abbraccio91 said:

Hide contents

At this point I don't think the problem it's because both of them were in Addicted, but someone has some serious grudge against ZZ or both him and Johnny, because (and I don't want to start ANY couple's comparisons, so don't bash me please) I remember the Counter Attack couple was in a tv show and they flirted and no one gave a damn, also the hosts knew about it and the webseries, and teased them with jokes, and the episode wasn't banned or blocked. Seriously, I'm getting angry here.

I feel like this is partly my fault so I want to say something about this. It's alright to start a couple comparison. I'm not going to and no one in this thread is going to bash you for it. The worst situation that could happen is probably just a rage from someone that we could send away with the report button. The thing that irked me before with the couple comparison is when someone kept insisting that the other couple is better than Addicted in every way with no respect that this is an Addicted thread (is it even a comparison anymore? It's more like couple bragging).

I've seen that on the other thread they also do a couple comparison, why can't we do it here freely as well? I hope I'm not creating chaos by saying this but I feel like this needs to be said since I don't want anyone to be afraid to do comparison because of the past incident. :vicx:

• Like 15

On 4/15/2016 at 6:09 AM, liesl said:

Hey all, this is a bit random but I just feel like throwing some fun fact while waiting for the "explosion" to arrive. :D

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

ZZ in "Gaming Madness"

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

ZZ in "Addicted"

:D:D:D

Hehehe... I hope his next project would have a bigger budget.

By the way, look at BLY's glass. A red wine shouldn't look like that, shouldn't it? :huh: What a weird color of a red wine.

http://item.jd.com/1289751.html

Translation from Google Translate : Siv Ram Fort (I presume it's trying to say Saflam?) wine dry red wine 3-year-old bottle of 750ml

Very well displayed, with the images. But you could have mentioned that I had already made the point on the PIGALLE cloth. It is somewhere in the Thread. I am not complaining, though, since I am so happy to have you noticed it and showed it with the images.

I also noticed the fact that they were drinking TEA IN BORDEAUX GLASSES, which is sort of peculiar, but why not. You see, they could have tasted some wine before that, and as it was an awful imitation of a Bordeaux, they decided to drink tea instead...

• Like 2

I think this came out a few weeks ago. Sorry if it has been shared before.

This is the Hong Kong MR Magazine interview with JingYu (full version).

Imo, the interviewer looked a little creepy and lacked energy. His questions were pretty good though. Also, I'm a little angry at the blur video and the constant beeping in the background.

When asked what his motto in life is (3:39), JY said, "Never be afraid that you will regret. Never have regrets in life."

When asked to describe himself with 3 descriptive phrases (3:48), JY said, "Shuai shuai shuai / Handsome 3 times," and laughed adorkably. So cute. Then, he gave his answer seriously, saying that he is outgoing, sporty, and that "he gives others a sense of security even though others might not feel it." He said the last one sheepishly. xD

When asked what he will say to the JY from 10 years ago and 10 years forward (4:09), JY wants to tell his past self to "do whatever you want and play (in the sense of having fun) however you like," and tell his future self to "do whatever you should be doing (in the sense of fulfilling responsibilities) and stop playing."

JingYu was also asked about the first thing he bought using his first-ever drawn salary (4:35) and he said it is a ring that he wears on his pinky finger.

• Like 19

27 minutes ago, guhai said:

Maybe all the body rolls I'm doing lately..

Hmm i thought you were into ballet or something.. thinking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949013  i didn't see you as a pole dancer of sorts..

not that i have anything against it.  big-grin-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992

15 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

God have mercy on me please, I need to drive for another 300km and I can't handle it anymore :tears: feels like fainting so much, everything I see is spinning aggressively fml

Hey. driving ain't no joke. If you feel the need to rest then stop for a while and do so. Stay safe out there. angel-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948989

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, sixte said:

Very well displayed, with the images. But you could have mentioned that I had already made the point on the PIGALLE cloth. It is somewhere in the Thread. I am not complaining, though, since I am so happy to have you noticed it and showed it with the images.

I also noticed the fact that they were drinking TEA IN BORDEAUX GLASSES, which is sort of peculiar, but why not. You see, they could hace tasted some wine before that, and as it was an awful imitation of a Bordeaux, they decided to drink tea instead...

Oh you've mentioned it before? I'm so sorry then. I don't remember whether someone has posted it before or not. I actually just found out about this today. :vicx: Blame my poor memory.

3 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

When asked to describe himself with 3 descriptive phrases (3:48), JY said, "Shuai shuai shuai / Handsome 3 times," and laughed adorkably. So cute. Then, he gave his answer seriously, saying that he is outgoing, sporty, and that "he gives others a sense of security even though others might not feel it." He said the last one sheepishly. xD

That's what ZZ said to him before, isn't it? (0:30) :D

• Like 13

5 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Chinese are subtle. The weibo post is already telling everyone that the episode is banned. Now my main concern is how extensive the ban would be... Would it mean that they may lose all chances of appearing on tv now? Will ZZ's album be banned? Will JY's scenes in the 半姚之城 (Demon Girl)  be cut? Will they be forced to close their weibo accounts? 

It seems like if SARFT wants to, they can do that too...

The question now is who can influence the SARFT? If we follow the typical Chinese way, then it would require them to tow the line by remaining low profile. They should not be interacting with one another or fans and no production houses should hire them. In other words, they should vanish for a while. Otherwise, you are challenging the authorities. We need to give SARFT "face".

Then maybe, just maybe, they can be like Tang Wei, who is able to star in films again... many years later.

Can fandom change that? Maybe a phone call from Obama, Tsai Ying Wen and Putin sharing how they loved the show would help. If they have concrete evidence that the show actually improves China's image in the world, they would pay attention. Otherwise, I really don't see why the authorities would care. To them, they are two pesky flies that need to be swatted to ensure a harmonious society...

Well we've been discussing this here since last night. Our personal views vary a little, but we don't believe ZZ's and JY's careers are at risk or that they're "individually" being targeted by the regulators. We think that the "Addicted web series" and the other programs that have been banned, are simply being used as a excuse for the Chinese government to tighten it's grip on the media. The new rules as far as we can determine give the Chinese government something that it's been after for years - total censorship of the media whether it's TV, Film, Radio and the internet. Although they've had control of the internet for a while. What might have to happen is that their managers will have to think more carefully about any future projects ZZ and JY may have together. Fan meets should be ok, as they're not normally broadcast on TV or on the Chinese versions of YouTube. Unfortunately, we're now in a wait and see situation.  

• Like 8