54 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Finally finished translating the revised list of proofs and facts of latest YuZhou.
- please don't read if you're not into delusional posts
- feel free to give your opinion on this topic if you want to
- [!] LONG AS HELL

almost 3am at Malaysia, but I'm still stuck at my office. Extremely sleepy too. Haha @kmmyzz your post help Keeping my eyes WIDE open. Thank you very much. Delulu mode on:wub:.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

Added bonus:

Reveal hidden contents

- Fans speculated that ZZ actually slept at JY's house in Shanghai.
- As of now, 'I want to go home' is considered as YZ's secret code of 'I want to be with you'. The reason = on White Day, one of them said 'I want to go home' and the other one replied 'I'm home' (I have the memory of a gold fish, I can't remember who said the sentence and the exact structure of it)
- Also, delulu C-fans, K-fans, and myself believed White Day is the day they officially declared their love to each other. It was evident how JY became happier after that day onwards.

@gayyoxx you can refer to some added bonus on my post, just updated it haha

Here is a very delulu theory that I omitted as it has no proof but here goes nothing

Spoiler

There are fans speculating that JY and ZZ actually had breakfast together at ZZ's family home before JY headed to Petite Shanghai for his schedule, as it's closer and ZZ's mother is quite fond of JY

--

1 hour ago, joycemay said:

almost 3am at Malaysia, but I'm still stuck at my office. Extremely sleepy too. Haha @kmmyzz your post help Keeping my eyes WIDE open. Thank you very much. Delulu mode on:wub:.

omg you're still at office?? :o I really should go to sleep now but I find myself keep digging for more info on YZ, weeps. 

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, joycemay said:

ya I'm still at office:frown:. the power of YZ keeping everyone awake:phew:.

Must be tiring to work overtime :( Drink coffee to keep you fresh or walk around the office for a stretch!

@gayyoxx ahh you edited your post. No biggie, this is the least I can do as of now :) also, I think ZZ did mention that his mother liked JY? Or was it only in my delulu mind lol I think he mentioned it in one of the earlier interviews...

• Like 8

3 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Must be tiring to work overtime :( Drink coffee to keep you fresh or walk around the office for a stretch!

Thank you  @kmmyzz . nope, I'm not working overtime. I work as event planner. Sometime, my hours are a bit different compare to normal working hours :) . Happy weekend to you and Good night. I'm sure we will get more delulu theories after FM hehe.

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

One question: why does the fact that they online on weibo is important?

If it is me, if I want to contact my beloved one, I would use calls, or video calls (facetime, skype, zoom, what have you). If the timing might be inconvenient for call/video call, I use text messages. I rarely use Facebook message to contact them and FB is the nearest equivalent of weibo, right? I can not understand their fixation on using weibo to -presumably- contact each other. More so when there is this app which can monitor their online time. Using a monitored weibo to -presumably- talk to each other is kind of announcing their interactions (I am happy for the delulu materials but really? I thought they need to avoid CP-image?).

Can someone enlighten me on this, please?

Perhaps one of them posted to their friends circle? On weibo you can make friend circles (kind of like groups) and when you make a post you can choose to only let people of a specific circle see it. I think you can also get notifications if someone posts in a friend circle that you're in? (not 100% sure on this one since I never used it but I've been watching a ton of Chinese variety shows recently and they mention it from time to time). So yeah, if they wanted to talk with each other, just the two of them, they would probably use a different calling/messaging app. But if they were posting to a circle of friends, weibo is more commonly used imo

• Like 9

On 13/04/2016 at 6:37 AM, charlie10 said:

I'm constantly confused about Weibo and stuff, so I probably shouldn't try and post things from there. But I noticed that Hunan TV (that IS them right?) has posted a couple of things about ZZ yesterday. So I'll try anyway...

One is this (with google translate) - together with photos from Happy Camp:

"I can not prevent people with ulterior motives to waste their time doing some silly behavior. I can do is to constantly upgrade themselves, for those who care about me, like me, encourage me and support my people see a better Xu Weizhou "- Xu Weizhou

Sounds like encouragement and endorsement to me, right? Is that comment from ZZ from some interview or is it something he said to them? (There's also this, praising his live performance.)

This is real, right? So it's not all bad news in ZZ-land. Some people have his back, at least. As it should be!

Yeah good on him ZZhou..applaud him for such statement, he's so mature this guy that's why I love him (flip he's only 21!)..  He's basically responding to all those who had/has bad intentions towards him and said that he can't stop them from wasting their time in nonsense acts/doings.. that what he could do was to advance himself for all those who likes, loves, supports and encourages him to see a better xu weizhou..thinking of you ZZhou!

• Like 6

I just suffered mental trauma cuz richard simmons my Soompi acc cannot richard simmons login that I got to cancel my appointment for solve this omfg

[Updating Weibo]

Cr: 瑜你同行__Johnny黄景瑜个站

置顶 O 网页链接 ดูทีวีออนไลน์/ 靠谱儿的链接泰国妹子给我发来的造福大家K起来 见面会是没有直播的只有采访有直播‼

Spoiler

005SoU8ujw1f2xr2zmeyxj30k00zk0wv.jpg005SoU8ujw1f2xr30oe2dj30qo1bfdmg.jpg005SoU8ujw1f2xr31kyw5j30qo1ex79f.jpg005SoU8ujw1f2xr32uc3kj30qo1f6aeg.jpg005SoU8ujw1f2xr2yq7imj30qo1e6tbx.jpg

Apparently another Thai live stream link

thaitv3 link

---

[Updating Fanacc from FB]

A note from VN fanpage's admins atm in Thailand, "First time meeting JY"

Spoiler

After inhaling exhaling and going to eat, we now have enough nerve to write this fanacc to y'all. As planned today, we'll have to wait for Johnny for about 6hrs, luckily the flight was delayed 50min so we just waited for him for 5hrs XD

When we arrived Thailand, me and one girl, encountered 3 more girls (2 are from HCM city, the other one is from Singapore, Vietnamese of course). Together 5 people, we sat meditating waiting for him. Knowing the confirmed flight, we went to ask for it again, it was said that he'll get out of gate F1, so we went there and wait for him.

Having been sitting for a while, there was a flight from China arrived. The Mainland folks who cannot get on the same flight with Johnny went on this flight. They were equipped with (professional) cameras and waited on the other side. That team saw us and came by to say hi. Their face knowing us are Vietnamese was priceless lol.

While we were waiting, there's one more fanboy came and joined waiting, he's Malaysian. He said he had a flight at 7:40, and it's about the time for him to leave but he still said "IDC" (lolll) So adorbs guys :v he even carried a bag of gifts, patting his chest worryingly so adorbsss. But to the schedule, 6:50 Johnny arrived and he'd be getting out late, so that boy cannot wait, he got to say bye to us heading to his gate, poor thing :((((

Now this is the most important part, Johnny got out the gate =)))

I'm telling y'all now I know why Johnny is so narcissistic =))) And I swear from now on if anyone call him "to live unrealistically" I'll use my live to protect him!! He doesn't live unrealistically y'all, irl he's darn tall and handsome y'all :(( guys, 6 words of handsome cannot describe enough, it must be 6666666 words of handsomeeeee

I'm sorry Johnny for previously telling you "to live unrealistically" =)))))

He came out of the gate with 2 more guys (We didn't see ViVi sis) *bawling* so tall, so pale-skin, he turned at us and waved, it's waving AT us, *bawling* cuz other Chinese friends stood at the other corner/side, and we stood right at his way (out of the gate) :(( *bawling* He got on the airport car right after getting out, fled at speed :((

So all grabbing pants* chased after =)) Chasing to burn up our feet we caught up the car, his "pacific ocean" shoulder was like "strike in my face" y'all :(((( tsk that shoulder is richard simmons mesmerizing :((( after that the car speed up too much for us to catch up, so we quit and went back to finish the paperwork and searched for the luggage since they've been left outside for more than 5hrs.

Yep, just 5hrs and we're that satisfied, pity over the friends who waited outside we waiting inside were so exhilarated :((( Johnny is so handsome and cute.

I'm saying the last time.

Johnny doesn't "live unrealistically" x6

Important thing has to be repeated 6 times =))))

cre: Bùi Cẩm Nhung

*grabbing our pants: idk what's the term in English, but this indicates the situation that you have to run fast or be quick to the point that you may end up having pants loosened, so you have to grab your pants and run. Same situation with "grabbing skirt/dress" and run

Note: OP used slangs, which may not be well-translated in English. Also, I reckon some of them are older than our boys, and because of the maternal instincts, they call themselves "mama" and our boys to be "sons". lol, nvm about the age tho, I officially adopted YZ >"< 

p/s:  There're so many FMVs poping up OML I need a moment.

Edit: @kmmyzz saved your post for later scrutinizing. Thank you!

• Like 18

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Could be accurate as there's a Long Yang Club International. In fact it's for gay people in Asian / Non Asian relationships.  

Thank you to confirm it is on usage. But I don't get it. Why only Asian/non Asian ? As I understood the story about them, Long-yang-kiun, who served  as minister of prince Wei were both Chinese. So, why to distinguish ? It is over my understanding. Can you explain ?

Of course, the way linguistics move are like God's ways, mysterious.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

West meaning the USA and Europe. They definitely have more freedom than any Asian country. 

Edit: I think that last comment was uncalled for. 

I am very happy to learn from you on that.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2016 at 3:10 AM, Jinkz said:

My poor innocent mind... Those huge green hulkhand... When jy wave it....dammned... Wave it More... Lolzzz:lol::lol::lol:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Hey I thought this was ZZhou!lol.. Awwh that's the husband guhai JY...laughs...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Finally finished translating the revised list of proofs and facts of latest YuZhou.
- please don't read if you're not into delusional posts
- feel free to give your opinion on this topic if you want to
- [!] LONG AS HELL
- the Korean caps were sent by a friend, so I have no idea how to credit. All due to original OP

Wooooow this does tickle my fancies :rolleyes:.

Spoiler

That part where it said that when fans asked him why he goes to Shanghai and he answered "I want to go home.", wasn't there some other analogy where JY says something similar - like back in the past? I do not remember the specifics maybe @gayyoxx might remember? Like saying I want to go home meant something else to the both of them? I figured they could go delulu a bit more and read into ZZ "I want to go home" as he wanted to see JY? 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, sixte said:

Thank you to confirm it is on usage. But I don't get it. Why only Asian/non Asian ? As I understood the story about them, Long-yang-kiun, who served  as minister of prince Wei were both Chinese. So, why to distinguish ? It is over my understanding. Can you explain ?

Of course, the way linguistics move are like God's ways, mysterious.

The be honest i can't really understand the Asian / Non Asian thing either. The Long Yang Club was started as an "American club" so i think they just grabbed the name and i've never understood why it's only for Asian / Non Asian relationships. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

OMFG ZHOUZHOU

He is taking a flight to BKK now, right? Oh Zhouzhou, I miss you! But I miss to see your moment with JY more :wub:

Hopefully, more and more opportunities for JY-ZZ to work together after Thailand FM. *crossing fingers, hoping every day* :lol:

Spoiler

Also, since they are at Thailand, dare I to hope that JY will pick ZZ at the airport? Oh, imagine how that would set the fandom into fire :w00t:

• Like 10