JY today - Milan Fashion Show for Diesel 

huanglianse_org.gif huanglianse_org.gif huanglianse_org.gifhuanglianse_org.gif huanglianse_org.gif huanglianse_org.gifhuanglianse_org.gif huanglianse_org.gif huanglianse_org.gifhuanglianse_org.gif huanglianse_org.gif huanglianse_org.gif

JY looks so good today!!!!!!!!!!!

Cr VogueMe

C2HoHdLUcAAbVP0.jpg

Spoiler

C2HoIeEUUAA6UbF.jpg

Cr 佟维阳TONG

006A03oQgw1fbqc94hlkjj30ku0yiqme.jpg

Cr -IF时尚-

Spoiler

C2Hy_0FUsAE1xK-.jpg

C2HzCV8UkAA7ORd.jpg

C2HzAwZUcAE7HWt.jpg

Cr 凤凰时尚

Spoiler

80e3e3d0gw1fbqc0wwekxj21k32c5b2f.jpg

80e3e3d0gw1fbqc1exlqnj21og2io1l3.jpg

80e3e3d0gw1fbqc1wb7egj21i1291u11.jpg

80e3e3d0gw1fbqc2hd00kj21i629ahdy.jpg

80e3e3d0gw1fbqbi4ldqpj21k32c51kx.jpg

Cr 网易时尚频道

Spoiler

a7dcebe6gw1fbqb73khwaj21hc2aox6t.jpg

a7dcebe6ly1fbqb7886x5j21hc280tqw.jpg

a7dcebe6ly1fbqb7ao10tj21hc280nn7.jpg

a7dcebe6gw1fbqb2vze6wj21hc280dyt.jpg

Cr 芒果娱乐

Spoiler

7077dc1dly1fbqbdudjk7j216o1kw7wj.jpg

7077dc1dly1fbqbdxnxd3j21kw11ykjm.jpg

7077dc1dly1fbqbe7m6ixj21w82u8qv5.jpg

7077dc1dly1fbqbe08amlj21w82u8qv5.jpg

7077dc1dly1fbqbdn3x1jj22ip1w8kjl.jpg

Cr Jiepaishike

Spoiler

C2IGGEkUsAASAa5.jpg

C2IGGEmUAAAAMxc.jpg

C2IGGEwVIAA5vYC.jpg

Cr Enchanting迷魅_黄景瑜个站

Spoiler

C2HyH09UQAARQNI.jpg

C2HyH3cUcAE5ORa.jpg

C2HyH0-VEAA9EeY.jpg

C2HyH3ZUQAA_mg2.jpg

Cr Grazia Korea

Spoiler

C2GR2ZVUsAAFlEl.jpg

@abhishikta As far as I know, that sign means nothing, just a habit or maybe a random gesture XD 

• Like 13

Hi boys n girls! Wow ! Happy and nice to be back with the thread filled with candies! My new year wish had indeed came true! Yippee!:D all the BTS! This is gold! My life is complete This is really a frigging YUZHOU week all rite! This is like heaven to me!:blush: Awww! Dat is not a hickey on JY neck? If  this is any consolation to anyone well ZZ Is wearing a black turtleneck in his Weibo update ! His probably hiding a  mosquito bite* wink! Ty @bearology for JY  Milan fashion show Diesel pics! He is simply dashing! He is not a model for nuttin!

Hoping there's  more YUZHOU  candies coming!:grin:

• Like 9

@crystalclear18 - spot on analysis!!!! give us more! heehhehe. i'm partly a musician(i think...lol) so i agree with zz using music to express his feelings...he is not as blunt and straight forward as boss whale.....i love the "fight the feeling" premise because it does make sense...omgashhhhhh......i could just imagine the "tug of war- like" emotions. dont forget the changba songs that JY posted when zz went to japan and korea....our boss whale's song gave me chills down to the bones.......

wooooooo...these boyssssss.....so sweettttttt....argghhhhhhhh

@abhishikta - sweetie...dont be selfish!!! hahahaha....we love to hear your theories....bring out the detective in you...you know the heavens brought you here for a reason!!!! do your thing! hahahhaha...mwahhhhhh

• Like 9

@gesseki- Hey love!! You always bring a huge smile on my face! Mwahh mwahh *making anime like kissy faces at ya*:wub: 

This theory that I've been working on is called 'The Sexual&Emotional Awakening of YuZhou' :w00t: I'm sure you can guess how massive it will be!! To form it properly I need to go through all the previous YuZhou evidence since the day the met, which is a mammoth task as my existence into this fandom just a month old. I need to go through all pages of this thread but I have a full time job and I'm also preparing for my PhD.:tears: This is why I keep bothering you guys with questions all the time. I lack so much data! Take for those two vids you just posted above! I had no idea that JY actually dedicated lyrics while missing ZZ!!! See, I know nothing! It makes me depressed at times. 

I'm so grateful to all the wonderful people on this thread who always help me out and fill me in, and that includes you, too, darling. And yes, I totally agree that I was predestined to be aYuZhou shipper! 

Theorizing, deducing is in my gene, I can't help it even if I try, so, be sure that there will definitely be more analysis from me wvenever something struck my mind!B)

Love ya:wub:

Abbie

• Like 7

2 hours ago, gesseki said:

@crystalclear18 - spot on analysis!!!! give us more! heehhehe. i'm partly a musician(i think...lol) so i agree with zz using music to express his feelings...he is not as blunt and straight forward as boss whale.....i love the "fight the feeling" premise because it does make sense...omgashhhhhh......i could just imagine the "tug of war- like" emotions. dont forget the changba songs that JY posted when zz went to japan and korea....our boss whale's song gave me chills down to the bones.......

@abhishikta - sweetie...dont be selfish!!! hahahaha....we love to hear your theories....bring out the detective in you...you know the heavens brought you here for a reason!!!! do your thing! hahahhaha...mwahhhhhh

English lyrics? He sounds like he is crying 

• Like 4

@abhishikta - we will be waiting then for your theory....dont worry...i myself am a newbie like you....i just got here a few months ahead than you did...what i know is because of this family...i just came in right in time when things started to happen for our boys after the "downtime" period especially for boss whale...zz was doing his asian concert tour. and projects started coming in for JY....so give yourself a couple more months ..and you will untreasure a lot of evidences.. goodluck with your PhD...i need to take mine too in the near future...(argggghhh...i hate studying again..lol)

@heathereb i forgot the english title 2nd song) but the lyrics will crush your heart....it goes like..i wonder what you are doing right now...i wonder how your face looks like now...blahblahh....goosebumpsssss....wooooooooo. try to search it on google...ill try to search it too...and send you a message if i find it...some people say our boss whale sounded drunk and was crying when he recorded this song on his changba..(like smule or soundcloud to non chinese). but he deleted both songs( i think) soon after....

• Like 8

@heathereb check this out...sorry for the spam guys....

Lyrics Translation by : BON101NIEEE & LYNDARADA
( it might not 100% right )
Johnny黄景瑜 ( cover sing )
Title : 《袖手旁观》 "Without Doing Anything"

寂寞讓人盲 Being alone makes me blind.
思念讓人慌 Missing you makes me flustered.
多喝一點酒 If drinking more and more
多吹一些風 getting some more wind blowing
能不能解放 Could it relieve?
生活有些忙 Life got busy.
堅持有點難 A little bit hard to insist on
閉上一隻眼 Could I just close my eyes
點上一根煙 light up a smoke
能不能不管 and let everything go?
你最近好嗎 How have you been?
身體可無恙 Are you fine?
多想不去想 I don't wanna recall you
夜夜偏又想 but it keeps on and on every night
真教人為難 Really makes me in a quandary
你的臉龐 閉上眼睛就在我面前轉呀轉
Your face keeps coming out of my mind when I close my eyes.
我拿什麼條件能夠把你遺忘
How could I forget you?
除非我們 從一開始就不曾愛過對方
Unless we have never loved each other from the start.
你的近況 斷續從朋友口中傳到我耳畔
How you have been I just heard of it from friends off and on.
我拿什麼條件可以袖手旁觀
(*)What can I do that let myself free?
除非你說 離開我你從不曾覺得遺憾
Unless you say that you have never felt regretful even you leave me alone.

(*) Note : This part lyrics is
我拿什麼條件可以袖手旁觀
What can I do that let myself free?
but Johnny sang this instead :
"How could I forget you?我拿什麼條件能夠把你遺忘"

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, gesseki said:

@abhishikta - we will be waiting then for your theory....dont worry...i myself am a newbie like you....i just got here a few months ahead than you did...what i know is because of this family...i just came in right in time when things started to happen for our boys after the "downtime" period especially for boss whale...zz was doing his asian concert tour. and projects started coming in for JY....so give yourself a couple more months ..and you will untreasure a lot of evidences.. goodluck with your PhD...i need to take mine too in the near future...(argggghhh...i hate studying again..lol)

@heathereb i forgot the english title 2nd song) but the lyrics will crush your heart....it goes like..i wonder what you are doing right now...i wonder how your face looks like now...blahblahh....goosebumpsssss....wooooooooo. try to search it on google...ill try to search it too...and send you a message if i find it...some people say our boss whale sounded drunk and was crying when he recorded this song on his changba..(like smule or soundcloud to non chinese). but he deleted both songs( i think) soon after....

Message me too, message me too!!!! I need to hear it!!!!!! Right now I'm watching the 5/11/16 vid where JY sang 'Simple Love' and he was controlling his tears.. *internal screaming* I can't breathe!!!!! 

Thank you! And yes, studying is so hectic when you need to prepare for exams!! But hope you find the right time to complete your PhD, too. If you don't mind me asking, what's your subject? 

I feel like crying myself when I see JY cry....

EDIT- saw your post about the lyrics! That was really fast!!! Thanks sooooo much!

• Like 3

@gesseki- That song....the way JY sang it.... I'm feeling extremely emotional now... Thank you for sharing it. But can you tell me a bit more about the situation around that time, please? Like, how was everything between them at the time? If it's too much then I apologize for asking. 

• Like 6

@abhishikta -  soompi family help me out and correct me with the details... Actually during this time the 2 bans where already in effect.  zz had a lot going,  concerts and photo shoots..and jy was not doing much.  I dont know which song is which.... First one when zz went to Korea for his concert.... Jy posted one of the songs... The 2nd was during zz Japan photoshoot. When his kitty was leaving China... He would post a song.  I don't know what their situation was during this time... If they were already a couple or if jy was still trying to win zz back. Referring to Heathereb's post.  

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, gesseki said:

@abhishikta -  soompi family help me out and correct me with the details... Actually during this time the 2 bans where already in effect.  zz had a lot going,  concerts and photo shoots..and jy was not doing much.  I dont know which song is which.... First one when zz went to Korea for his concert.... Jy posted one of the songs... The 2nd was during zz Japan photoshoot. When his kitty was leaving China... He would post a song.  I don't know what their situation was during this time... If they were already a couple or if jy was still trying to win zz back. Referring to Heathereb's post.  

Oh, I see. Wow, that's a lot to take in, actually. I had no idea that ZZ was hurt and tried to pull away! tea4two's post opened another chapter for me to get acquainted to. There us so much to know! Feels like this has been going on for years! Truly a rollercoaster ride! 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, gesseki said:

Wah, thanks for posting these vids @gesseki, JY's voice is just so amazing and the songs are so sad, i cried. x__x I haven't gotten to the JY song hints so thank you for putting it up lol. I will keep up my ramblings then, to the point where i probably make no sense anymore lol. :sweatingbullets: 

Sorry, it was really late at night yesterday when i posted but i couldn't help it lol, the first sentence of my 'analysis' was meant to say "i agree with @tea4two". But yeah, just like tea4two mentioned ZZ and JY probably had some problems and did want to break it up or at least rethink everything before ZZ sang 10 years and I think it was mostly JY who wanted to break it up. So that's why ZZ gave up, but JY didn't really think about what that actually meant, that ZZ would pretty much close up, so then JY had to go after ZZ. They most likely already broke up/took a break before ZZ sang 10 years, since i don't think ZZ would just decide to break up on his own..

I wonder what was happening around the time ZZ went to tokyo and korea for JY to be so sad? Just missing him? 

I'm kind of worried about ZZ and JY being overworked.. I watched this ZZ livestream/interview yesterday (here, subbed by the wonderful @ryokise) and it was the first time i saw ZZ lose his patience (not that i've watched all his interviews), although i can see why, the interviewer repeatedly asked about what his 4M welfare was going to be and he said he wasn't going to say more than once already. 

Now that i read over my post again, i really hope i am not just 100% delusional about everything, but yuzhou just seems to be reality.. 

• Like 6

JY Studio weibo update

006u6uFmly1fbqm3j1cacj32io1ogx6q.jpg

Spoiler

006u6uFmly1fbqm3tctiaj32io1ogu12.jpg

006u6uFmly1fbqm498zz7j31og2iou12.jpg

006u6uFmly1fbqm4nv4wsj31og2iohdy.jpg

006u6uFmgw1fbq9jttvd9j30xc1e0dzz.jpg

006u6uFmgw1fbq9jwq9m2j30xc1e0x6c.jpg

Renzo Rosso updated his IG

Spoiler

Screen cap by Joeychika

006pxJsjjw1fbqi5lpzk6j31391erqv5.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbqi356riaj313f14cnpd.jpg

JY - Milan Fashion Show 140117 (Diesel)

Cr [DIESEL星球]

Spoiler

C2JACmgUAAAeHNv.jpg

C2JAEEeVEAAsy47.jpg

C2JAFGlUkAIVxlY.jpg

C2I_uQ_UkAISV20.jpg

C2I_vGUUAAMsH12.jpg

C2I_v0nUoAAO-cb.jpg

Cr 最爱猫吻鱼

Spoiler

006nNA4tgw1fbqbb09ad8j30ku0rsdmw.jpg

006nNA4tgw1fbqbb3d60rj30ku0rsdn0.jpg

006nNA4tgw1fbqbb9i05kj30ku0rstfw.jpg

006nNA4tgw1fbqbb6ed5wj30ku0rsgsp.jpg

006nNA4tgw1fbqbbbi09zj30ku0rs77t.jpg

006nNA4tgw1fbqbbdr9guj30ku0rsdjz.jpg

006nNA4tgw1fbqbax6jh6j30ku0rs78j.jpg

006nNA4tgw1fbqbbfmlagj30ku0rstc6.jpg

006nNA4tgw1fbqbbhqlcmj30ku0rsq6r.jpg

Chenwen update his IG (selfie with FS)

Spoiler

bc050416ly1fbqgnfnwy1j20qo0qoq89.jpg

JY - Taiwan FanMeeting 111216

Spoiler

Cr eversince

C2I_F4EUkAAnyJW.jpg

C2I_HciUsAEyUk0.jpg

C2I_IlKVQAEvbG0.jpg

C2I-tVvVEAE2K7P.jpg

C2I-uJUUUAE_ojR.jpg

C2I-vKAVIAIugwA.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fbqi5o5x3mj20rs0jn0v1.jpg

be0e81dbjw1fbqh6qazdpj21kw28g7aw.jpg

be0e81dbjw1fbqaj6kunxj20xc1e0guu.jpg

• Like 15

7 hours ago, gesseki said:

Johnny黄景瑜 ( cover sing )

能不能解放 Could it relieve?
生活有些忙 Life got busy.
點上一根煙 light up a smoke
你最近好嗎 How have you been?
身體可無恙 Are you fine?
你的臉龐 閉上眼睛就在我面前轉呀轉
我拿什麼條件能夠把你遺忘
How could I forget you?
除非我們 從一開始就不曾愛過對方
你的近況 斷續從朋友口中傳到我耳畔
我拿什麼條件可以袖手旁觀
除非你說 離開我你從不曾覺得遺憾

我拿什麼條件可以袖手旁觀

Thank you. That was fast. Sad lyrics 

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie in here :) But, I'm a fan since February ~ :D I have Weibo acc and I hope I can help. My English is not very good, so hope you guys can understand me!
Timm's flight schedule. 
Shanghai---> Paris( Charles de Gaulle  Airport)

15966091_357966087919294_375483729426319

• Like 14

9 hours ago, gesseki said:

@abhishikta -  soompi family help me out and correct me with the details... Actually during this time the 2 bans where already in effect.  zz had a lot going,  concerts and photo shoots..and jy was not doing much.  I dont know which song is which.... First one when zz went to Korea for his concert....  Jy posted one of the songs... The 2nd was during zz Japan photoshoot. When his kitty was leaving China... He would post a song.  I don't know what their situation was during this time... If they were already a couple or if jy was still trying to win zz back. Referring to Heathereb's post.  

It's amazing how much you're able to remember wow ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

Though about the highlighted sentence, JY posted it when ZZ went to Korea with ChenWen, somewhere around March I think? Here's the english translation for that song

I am honestly in love with this cover of his. He is so honest and genuine when singing, I can feel the emotions just by listening without even knowing the meaning. At this time, JY had already gotten used to the fame perhaps... but that didn't mean he had to like the whole package it came with. Makes me wonder why he continued this path when freedom is such a big thing for him. I guess it's because he enjoys acting very much, yes, but my delulu says he wants to be able to stand in a stage with ZZ proudly one day.... stop rolling your eyes, c'mon :phew: 

Btw here's a fan song as a reply to JY's singing, which I really love:

Spoiler

I find this fan song really emotional too. It shows a fan's perspective and I hope JY heard it already– this song looks like a lot of effort to make LOL. As a fan of JY,  most would already guess that JY would probably not take this path of fame for too long because it would destruct his need of freedom... but as a fan, albeit despaired, we must still support his every decision because we have no control at all over his life and just wish the best for him ^^ I hope JY does more Changba covers lol I'm needy.

I guess this is for a magazine cover? Idk lololol

Spoiler

7 hours ago, boysloveismylife said:

JY's instagram story update

Does anyone know where this is? My general knowledge is bad, as you can probably see xD

EDIT: @fzhouzhou Just saw ur post above and welcome! Wow you've been lurking since Feb??? LOL 

• Like 7

12 hours ago, gesseki said:

According to the thread's yuzhou timeline (sorry i don't know who created it originally but kudos to this dedicated person), ZZ's trip to korea was March 17th and he was back on March 20th. If we go with our hypothesis of them getting back together around March 13/14 or earlier, then this should be when they were already together.......... Unless it took them past that time to get back together. X__X But the second song is more tragic and that's the one where ZZ went to japan right? Not sure when that is since its not in the timeline, but i'm assuming it happened after April as a result? 

12 hours ago, gesseki said:

Johnny黄景瑜 ( cover sing )

能不能解放 Could it relieve?
生活有些忙 Life got busy.
點上一根煙 light up a smoke
你最近好嗎 How have you been?
身體可無恙 Are you fine?
你的臉龐 閉上眼睛就在我面前轉呀轉
我拿什麼條件能夠把你遺忘
How could I forget you?
除非我們 從一開始就不曾愛過對方
你的近況 斷續從朋友口中傳到我耳畔
我拿什麼條件可以袖手旁觀
除非你說 離開我你從不曾覺得遺憾

我拿什麼條件可以袖手旁觀

你的近況 斷續從朋友口中傳到我耳畔

His voice was especially tragic when he sang this line... crazy theory #1: he didn't know ZZ left china to go to japan and heard from other people? #2: he's knows but couldn't get in touch with him very often and could only talk to the people around ZZ. Man, it almost sounds like he's holding back tears or something. I don't know, is that the way he normally sings? X___X I haven't listened to enough of his songs.. Plus, does he often sing sad songs like this? Is it normal?

This is too sad, can i bring up our beautiful hint the goro necklace to make it better?

Edited by crystalclear18
  • Like 7

Jingyu updated his Instagram:

I guess it's at Milano LOL I'm so stupid xD

Anybody seeing anything suspicious? No detective mode on? Ok fine~~

Spoiler

I'm looking way too deep into this but there's a scene at the background– a couple(?) and a guy on a bicycle– which kind of triggered that time GH and JLL rode a bike together and BLY walked, hence GH calling BLY "pitiful" or something. This scenario is the other way round, though, and the guy walking has his hand reaching out in front towards the bike guy... I'm thinking too much. Please excuse my lousy attempt at 'analyzing'– if you can even call it that xD

• Like 7