ZZ - No.1 V Chart. Congratulations ZZ!!!!

http://vchart.yinyuetai.com/vchart/v?area=ML&date=20170102

Spoiler

Screen cap cr UV_9294J

C1tO8-8UsAAnkAr.jpg

ZZ - New Trend Idol of the Year (Star Magazine)

Spoiler

C1pNuSwVIAAC5ZI.jpg

C1pNwvBVIAA7qrF.jpg

ZZ - LV Pop up store event 060117

006txQ9ygw1fbke53r9e0g30fa0a6u0z.gif

Spoiler

Cr Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1fbke4ol10eg30fa0a54qq.gif

006txQ9ygw1fbke4t4ac7g30fa0as1l0.gif

006txQ9ygw1fbke4vzf0gg30fa0b9e84.gif

006txQ9ygw1fbke502lztg30fa0agu10.gif

JY - Shanghai to Beijing 201216

Spoiler

Cr sguie

006h1MyKly1fbkdnigyi1j31rx2yjnpe.jpg

006h1MyKly1fbkdodabqdj32o04g0qva.jpg

006h1MyKly1fbkdp5rpm9j32o04g0nph.jpg

006h1MyKly1fbkdpyka4tj322f3g14qs.jpg

006h1MyKly1fbkcwyd5j2j31sa2z5npf.jpg

006h1MyKly1fbkcxmv1mvj322m3gcb2c.jpg

006h1MyKly1fbkcyjmfu2j32f2413hdy.jpg

006h1MyKly1fbkczft5g6j32au3u2nph.jpg

006h1MyKly1fbkd1bx440j314v1w4b29.jpg

006h1MyKly1fbkd03ti35j32423ir1l0.jpg

006h1MyKly1fbkd0rox31j31sg2ze4qr.jpg

006h1MyKly1fbkd17gdn0j31lp2o61kz.jpg

JY - Shenzhen to Shanghai 040117

Spoiler

Cr eversince

006E15uegw1fbk5jpx5joj32bc1jk4qr.jpg

006E15uegw1fbk5jsueguj32bc1jknf4.jpg

JY - Youku event 211216

Spoiler

Cr 烟垂NN_抹茶Xi

687f0ebfly1fbjin9a94bj24mo334u13.jpg

687f0ebfly1fbjimy5t1lj24932u2x6p.jpg

687f0ebfly1fbjind2bsqj24mo334kjm.jpg

687f0ebfly1fbjinxuywyj24mo334x6w.jpg

687f0ebfly1fbjio7cs6tj24mo334e85.jpg

687f0ebfly1fbjiof8zn3j23zu2nwkjo.jpg

• Like 13

Spoiler

b4Rplqn.jpg 

Got this from yuzhousky.tumblr.com

According to the post, a friend of a fan saw JY taking an IV drip. So, this was the reason behind those plasters on his hand. The pic is not taken today but recently. However, I hope JY is okay. 

• Like 13

Hey guys, I'm back atm (with a different username, used to be dahliasaysmeow LOL) and like usual, i stole my phone back for #justice xD Usually, I just lurk at this forum (since posting takes more time with my ocd and all) but today I'm kinda freaked out so I'll do it ;-;

Spoiler

I literally just woke from the dream (5 minutes ago), as I'm typing this. In my dream, lots of shiet happened ok but long story short– I met Huang Jingyu with my brother too. Here, I tried to socialize with JY but he was absolutely distant so I somewhat ended up saying that I'm his fan. The thing is, I was time travelling to the past so... JY didn't have many fans yet at that time. JY looked at me, smiled and said, "my fan, huh?"

My mom later on observed that JY didn't seem to neither care much or delighted to have fans, unlike other celebrities, and complimented his honesty LOL. I said that the experience of being someone well-known (eventhough he wasn't really yet here) is pretty bittersweet, especially for JY who loved freedom and all...

In the end, I travelled to the present and met JY again... who was taking IV drip and such. I was worried, but kept my distant because he had many fans right now, and we all have a rule to keep our distance y'know. But he saw me and whale... (this is dream ok HAHAHAHA) recognised me. He said that he was alright and idk why but I also told him about my time travelling stories xDDD ok ~the end~ for this story.

When I woke up, (aka right now) my instincts told me to check if there's any recent news of JY... and just like my dream, JY was taking IV drips. This scared the shiet out of me because 1) This is my first time to have this dream prediction (or whatever u call it) thingy, 2) i'm worried for JY... and I hope he gets well sooner... he really needs to take care of his body more ;-; and 3) I usually can't recall my dreams so this makes me more curious as to why I not only saw such thing happening, but also remembered it xD

Unimportant other dream but:

Spoiler

In another dream, my guy friend proposed to me and I said yes, unsurely. This dream-me was kinda dumb though... like dumber than the current me I think, which is saying something LOL xD So he proposed, but I thought he was just asking me to be his girlfriend and I accepted, eventhough I didn't think I had the feelings he had for me. (I have never dated irl though lolololol) Long story short, JY got jealous :phew:and richard simmons happened and I decided to be with JY instead. BUT THE THING WAS... later on at the wedding ceremony, I discovered I wasn't actually me... I was ZZ LOL.

Note: I have a feeling it was actually me at the start but when the JY jealous part happened, I entered ZZ's point of view or something.. since my guy friend was no longer anywhere to be found. When I woke up, I was happy because #YuZhou happened but I didn't get to marry JY T_T, ... it's alright, as long as my ship sails lmao xD Dreams are so weird though HAHAHA 

... and this was such an unnecessary post LOL xD byebye maybe~

• Like 8

2 hours ago, abhishikta said:

According to the post, a friend of a fan saw JY taking an IV drip. So, this was the reason behind those plasters on his hand. The pic is not taken today but recently. However, I hope JY is okay.

Please Baby Whale, take a better care of yourself. You scared me to death. Take a rest and do not worry about anything :heart:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, abhishikta said:

Thanks for posting this... I saw that he has a bandage but didn't know that it was that bad
Apparently he has got fever too...
I hope he gets well soon~
At times like this I wish ZZ could be by his side, accompany him, take care of him and scold him for how stupid he is for not taking care of himself ._.
Jingyu should really not push his limits... It makes me sad

I'm crying while typing this T_T

• Like 8

@afineline @boysloveismylife Every time I think about how JY must be longing for his loved one(s), how he must be craving the gentle touch, soft words of his special someone that could have soothed him in his ailment, my eyes tear up. I'm a very emotional person and it physically pains me to see people getting hurt, decked because they dare to be who they are, dare to choose whom they love. I pray for Jing Yu speedy recovery. May he get all the love he needs, he wants throughout his troubling days and beyond. 

• Like 10

Hye soompi family, im a new member here, this forums quite interesting for me.. Im super excited being here..just wanna asking simple question..where xu weizhou now? Since jingyu got sick, hopefully xu weizhou will taking care of him

Keep updated me the new one please... Thank in advance. Jingyu get well soon

• Like 9

@rish20 - welcome to your new soompi shangyin family! you can ask questions freely because we have the best yuzhou experts in this group. Have fun in the forum and meet your new addicted brothers and sisters!

Omyyyyyygashhhhhhhhhh... boss whale is sick...i hope kitty zz could take care of his KNIGHT!!!! get well soon boss whale and take it easy!

double Omyyyygashhhhh....boss whale will be away for 6 months to shoot new film.....huhuhuhuhu! our boys will find a way!!! have faith in them...they will find a way to be together...by hook or by crook.....nothing can separate our boys...not time nor distance!

• Like 8

lot of things going on, in fandom & real life AHHHHHHHHHH! haven't been able to catch-up properly and slowly but thanks for all updates you guys have here. hope to see the boys to be around again and jingyu in his best health! miss seeing them in airport hahaha. and welcome to new members! you found the right place to begin with :cookie::heart:

• Like 7

So, I've been reading bearology's YuZhou Wardrobe of Love, which is a total awsomeness, and came to know that ZZ also read a letter to his fans at one of his concerts, where he also confirmed that he's not single anymore (?) or maybe I'm confusing things. Anyway, all I could find in Youtube are some edited clips of that show. Most of them weren't subbed. So, I was wondering if any of you could suggest me something.... Oh, and was this before JY's letter read or after? Thanks guys.

Abbie

• Like 8

8 hours ago, abhishikta said:

ZZ also read a letter to his fans at one of his concerts, where he also confirmed that he's not single anymore (?)

I wanted to reply to this earlier on but my mom came into my room so I had to hid my phone and act rather innocent :phew: 

Anyways, this happened at the Shanghai Light Concert. If I'm not mistaken, it wasn't in the letter (the letter had some other sugars too though hoho) but he declared that he was "no longer single because he was in a relationship with all his fans" (wow jeez that's a lot of people) But... oh whale we all know the truth behind it, don't we lmao :vicx:

About the letter, it was pretty inspirational and sweet. He mentioned a lot about this "someone" (youren) that day... and let's see hmmm who has the nickname "Huang YouRen"? In his letter, he said "youren, ah... youren said that i have become a part of your life but actually you guys have become a part of mine too." let's not talk about how it's quite unnecessary to mention that this "someone" told him that but also the fact that HE REPEATED "YOUREN" TWICE. Also, he said "someone told me to do a live shower for my 3M weibo followers welfare " but the thing is, that someone had said and 'done' the same thinf too in his 3M welfare and also waited for ZZ himself to reach 3M, if I might add...  :w00t:

Sorry that I'm not really informative but I found the page for this discussion which would be a better help. I'm really worried about this youren though... I need more news about him T^T

@abhishikta sorry i'll reply ur latest post in the spoiler here hehe xD

Spoiler

I can't remember much but if I'm not wrong, the youren in  "Huang YouRen" is more like "huang has someone in his heart" because there was this interview where the interviewer asked if there was anyone in JY's heart and JY answered something around "Of course, if there isn't, what is the point of living anyway?" pfftttt what a romantic :phew: but the youren that ZZ uses just means "someone" only... ok so in conclusion– chinese is hella hard to learn, I GIVE UP xD Too bad I still need to know some for my Japanese classes T^T

Btw AYEEE Yuzuru Hanyu is absolutely talented, just like ZZ. :wub: I wish I had at least a quarter of their talents LOL  Makes me wonder if ZZ has watched Yuri!!! on Ice, though I have a feeling he did :3 ...Speaking of Sherlock, I haven't watch the latest episode urgh can't waitttt #ripme T^T

• Like 12

@maikoiku Hey, kiddo! Thank so much for the information!!! I'm puking rainbows!!!:w00t: So, they both made a public statement about their relationship status through letters, huh? YESSSSSSSSSS *fist pump* I may float away with happiness....:wub: So, "Youren" means 'someone' in Chinese? And I've never heard of that nickname before!! Is it a common one? Anyway, you acted almost like an undercover agent to reply this and for that I wish you get a huge amount of YuZhou candy soon!:wub: 

Aren't I self-serving?:phew:

Love ya

Abbie

• Like 3

I finally told my Mum about YuZhou and this is how it went-

Spoiler

Me- *opening a YuZhou pic* Mum, look at this.

Mum- *pointing at ZZ* Isn't that Yuzuru Hanyu?

Me- :blink: Huh? Noooo.

Mum- *looking more closely* Are they......twins?

Me- *after much LMAO'ing* Noooooooo mum, they-

Mum- *pointing at ZZ* Oh, this one is younger, isn't he? So, brothers?

Me- *grinning like a loon* They are boyfriends! :w00t:

Mum- *looking at me and the pic back and forth* Boyfriends? But......they look so similar!!

Me- Yeah, yeah they do.:sweatingbullets: *Showed her another pic*

Mum- Hmmmm, They look so good together ! Such a nice couple. *pointing at JY* He's the childish one. *pointing at ZZ* he's the pampered one. 

Me- *rolling on fluff* Mum, do you wanna know their story?

Mum- *rolling her eyes* You'd tell me anyway.

Me- *began full on YuZhou ranting*

Me- Do you think they are together?

Mum- *looking bored* If you still can't tell then you better not know.

Me- Muuuuuuuuuum<_<

Mum- Yes, I definitely think so, unless their mothers are doing their shopping together and want the boys to look like twins. Or they are doing laundries together and misplacing things continuously.

Me- *trying to hug her* You're the best mum ever!

Mum- *not even sparing me a look* wait until tomorrow morning when I'd have to wake you up early.

Me- *feeling extremely happy and energetic* Now, Mum, do you wanna hear some of my theories about the last episode of Sherlock? :wub:

Mum- *while leaving the room* is it late for me to give you up for adoption?

Me- :tears:

P.S - She was quite disgusted about the official and the unofficial ban.

I know this is silly but I just wanted to share this with you all. I'm so happy that my mum supports our boys, too!!

• Like 21

3 hours ago, abhishikta said:

I finally told my Mum about YuZhou and this is how it went-

Hide contents

Me- *opening a YuZhou pic* Mum, look at this.

Mum- *pointing at ZZ* Isn't that Yuzuru Hanyu?

Me- :blink: Huh? Noooo.

Mum- *looking more closely* Are they......twins?

Me- *after much LMAO'ing* Noooooooo mum, they-

Mum- *pointing at ZZ* Oh, this one is younger, isn't he? So, brothers?

Me- *grinning like a loon* They are boyfriends! :w00t:

Mum- *looking at me and the pic back and forth* Boyfriends? But......they look so similar!!

Me- Yeah, yeah they do.:sweatingbullets: *Showed her another pic*

Mum- Hmmmm, They look so good together ! Such a nice couple. *pointing at JY* He's the childish one. *pointing at ZZ* he's the pampered one. 

Me- *rolling on fluff* Mum, do you wanna know their story?

Mum- *rolling her eyes* You'd tell me anyway.

Me- *began full on YuZhou ranting*

Me- Do you think they are together?

Mum- *looking bored* If you still can't tell then you better not know.

Me- Muuuuuuuuuum<_<

Mum- Yes, I definitely think so, unless their mothers are doing their shopping together and want the boys to look like twins. Or they are doing laundries together and misplacing things continuously.

Me- *trying to hug her* You're the best mum ever!

Mum- *not even sparing me a look* wait until tomorrow morning when I'd have to wake you up early.

Me- *feeling extremely happy and energetic* Now, Mum, do you wanna hear some of my theories about the last episode of Sherlock? :wub:

Mum- *while leaving the room* is it late for me to give you up for adoption?

Me- :tears:

P.S - She was quite disgusted about the official and the unofficial ban.

I know this is silly but I just wanted to share this with you all. I'm so happy that my mum supports our boys, too!!

Aww that's so cute :blush:
I wish my mom was like that but I'm not going to complain since i'm coming up with a new asian boyfriend every week and asking if he's handsome and rambling about how much I like baby faces (uke type feminine guys but psst) lol

Damn~ Your mom was so on point with JY being the childish one and ZZ the pampered one but sometimes it's like they're being reversed? hahaha xD

The weirdest thing is that just yesterday I was looking at YuZhou videos and wowing at them because they look so good together and now your mom says the same thing xD
but they do look perfect together *-*

Last but not least~ I love Yuri on Ice :heart:
Shipping Victuri so hard

• Like 5