OMG Thank you so much *-*

I love you all for linking all those YuZhou moments and pictures... I love them so much~ I'm going to cherish their moments until I die!! :bawling:

I'm so freaking happy and crying because of these releases right now :bawling:

What have you done to me Chai Jidan? XDD
I can't even live without YuZhou anymore...!

Spoiler

Any news on the boys today? I saw a picture of Jingyu and it was marked (I guess he's supposed to have a hickey? couldn't really see it and after this I couldn't find it anymore so I don't know if it's new or not either)
so I had to ask about this ^^
maybe somebody here has an idea :) (where they are.... and if JY has an hickey or not :phew:)

• Like 6

I SWEAR WHENEVER THEY'RE TOGETHER, THEIR CHEMISTRY JUST FREAKING SCREAMS OUT.

I can't watch all the BTS just yet since I'm pretty busy but oh gawd how I can't wait :tears: Now I wish I knew Thai LOL

What was that hug for anyway? Oh wait I need to be more specific with which hug, now? MAYBE ALL OF THEM, IDK ANYMORE. There were so many unnecessary touching honestly. No complains though. Please continue~~

I wish I used my sleeping time to secretly watch these BTS instead. Screw sleep and homeworks, I'm too addicted :w00t: 

Urghhhh ZZ's pouts are always really something, but ZZ pouting while wearing those specs was a whole lot new level. WHY U DO DIS?¿?

JY looked so carefree and happy... I've never seen JY smiled so much except when filming DWSS maybe but still, he smiled even more for Addicted. And for him, a pretty reserved person– it really showed something when he let ZZ do all those unnecessary touching to him. Maybe he needed to get used to it since they were acting as boyfriends together, anyway, but well I don't think smiling like an idiot was one of the requirements too :phew:

And honestly... what was all the long stares for... I doubt my heart can take anymore of this... T^T So many goodies today, my eyes are legit starting to well a little. I can't wait for the ban to end. Who knows when that time comes but I'll be happily supporting the both of them. Can't wait to watch all the BTS!!! MOARRRR!!!!!! xD

• Like 8

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ZZ touched little JY so freely and naturally.. hahaha

@bearology love ya with all the supply of candies.

So damn funny especially part 6. Laughed till cry..... really love all the BTS.

I hope soon will have English translation to all who needs it.

I can only listen to 80% another 20% is so hard to hear and i can't read thai. :-(

• Like 7

I had a loooong and hectic day at work today and couldn't even open my phone once. After returning home and opening soompi I went from "God, I can't even keep my eyes open" to "Gaaaaaaawd, calm the duck down, calm the duck down"!!!!!!!! It's like I've entered into a candy crush game!!! I'm yet to watch the vids and am already having a sensory overload. I can't even......... Oh. My. God!!! THIS IS WHAT NEW YEAR GIFT LOOKS LIKE!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH @bearology !

• Like 11

New BTS HD Youtube Link. Credit : jestersjoke

Part 6

Spoiler

Part 7

Spoiler

@pom sterr Hi there, a lot of members here and I bought the Taiwanese version. You can purchase that through yesasia If it's still selling. And we all bought it without Engsub. You can find all the Eng subbed episodes in Youtube, our beloved Ryokise did an engsub compilation for all Korean BTS clips in her Youtube channel. Shangyin is still a banned series so I believe they won't release any other versions. For these Thai version BTS clips, just wait patiently and maybe one of our lovely members may slowly sub it for us :) 

• Like 13

JY flew to Milan from Shanghai to attend a Fashion show (maybe with Diesel)

Hope you feel better now JY!!!

Cr Zhu

C15VWsLVEAErgZg.jpg

Spoiler

C15YKh1UQAE9TUI.jpg

C15YL43VEAAubFN.jpg

C15YDUJUcAAhFST.jpg

Cr DOLLY_1020

Spoiler

C15T38YVQAAPv13.jpg

C15T43bVIAArJPh.jpg

Cr [黄景瑜仙人掌研究所]

Spoiler

C15ULX8UkAARfNh.jpg

C15UMT_VIAA-JwB.jpg

C15UNSwUUAE_wIE.jpg

Cr [嘟lulu]

Spoiler

C15WgCDUUAIc5Oo.jpg

C15Wd6sUcAAs_CF.jpg

C15Wc8FUQAIR4hN.jpg

C15Wb3aUsAAP7MP.jpg

Cr [J-大阿畅啊]

Spoiler

C15rMd7UQAAf7sV.jpg

C15rNf4VQAAeAq0.jpg

C15rObUVQAAoBtU.jpg

C15sUvSVQAEsDkp.jpg

C15sa5pVEAEYhsd.jpg

C15sdbiUcAAk4Qy.jpg

C15rrw3UsAEBK4l.jpg

C15rrw3UsAEBK4l.jpg

C15rtACVIAAW6w0.jpg

C15ruRoUkAELKwC.jpg

Cr tete_cake

Spoiler

C15hvZzUkAE9z-Q.jpg

C15hvZzVIAEBKSh.jpg

C15hvZzUoAEu2kO.jpg

C15hvZyUcAA_t3n.jpg

Cr Bluesea_黄景瑜个站

Spoiler

C15mWmxUUAAN_QG.jpg

Cr [鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团]

Spoiler

C15h_GcUcAATYOg.jpg

C15h_8jUAAAWyO1.jpg

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, bearology said:

More Screencaps from BTS

Cr AUISK234

Hide contents

C15vl8oVQAApjJk.jpg

C15vl85UsAANf2l.jpg

C15vl8KUcAAlnd-.jpg

C15vl9dUQAAQ9xv.jpg

Cr JT_addicted

Hide contents

C15-bHNUcAAVr4l.jpg

Aweeee They look like they're in a honeymoon in the first 4 pictures xD
That smile on Jingyu's face never lies~
He loves it so much! Doesn't he? :wub:

richard simmons grabbing BTS:
I want to watch that BTS just to see if JY grabbed ZZ's richard simmons hahaha xD
If not then I feel like I'm being trolled T.T

Ahh how I wish I would have seen their whole filming process live&with my own eyes *nosebleed XD*~ I can't think of anything better than seeing those 2 making (love) memories with each other...
Just like Jingyu said! The best time was when the 4 of them were together freezing in the cold :tears:

Edit: richard simmons is a s s :'D but I think there was a scene where he really grabbed JY's richard simmons meaning the other thing :phew:

• Like 11

Ahhhh, can't believe there's so many new BTS to see! So much new to analyze in little detail! So many gifs I have to make! Golly.

One year on, and there's still new stuff to make everyone go completely gaga. Isn't that just amazing?

And every new thing we see, just strengthens the YZ-ship, doesn't it? There's something so very special going on there, that's for sure. 

There's this beautiful softness around JY at times, when he looks at ZZ with such heart-eyes. And ZZ looks right back. Or pokes him in the nuts. ZZ's way of saying I like you, in that school yard pulling pigtails kind of way...

Actually, JY is one of those guys who if he was only a super good-looking, super cool model type he would be pretty uninteresting to me. There are many good looking guys out there. What makes JY so special is partly what you can see in all these BTS, that's he's not really that cool, he's in fact a pretty silly, very dorky, very funny, very sweet and soft guy. And we've seen so many times how he wears his heart on his sleeve; the way he's cried in public just makes him beautiful in a much deeper sense. (I so love when he said in a bit of drunken state in Bangkok that he may be shy and seem detached, but that he's so happy - it says a lot about him.)

Can't stop thinking about his "keep it up" and "don't give up" posts. Particularly when we know he's unwell and is struggling a bit. When you think of the letter he read in Nanjing, and the tears he shed on his birthday while talking about the fans' support, you know he means it so very sincerely. The fans matter a lot, he need it to keep going, he needs us to not give up. And the same goes for ZZ, of course. Like ZZ said, the past year for them has been a roller-coaster: up, up, down, down, up, down, down, up. They must have both experienced their most happy moments and the bottoms of despair during this time. And that's without even taking into account the YZ thing. Because if you add that, then you understand what an emotional journey it's all been so far. Falling in love, getting banned, getting famous...

So it's makes sense that JY is telling the fans to keep going and to not give up, to keep supporting him and them. 

And now he's off to Milan, in a surprise move. All of a sudden they're both getting so close to where I am! And they're both attending fashion shows too. Too bad it's not the same. Here's a suggestion for them: JY can stay in Europe until ZZ arrives, then they can take a little trip, travel to some of those small countries ZZ longs to visit. Stay in cosy hotels where not a soul will know who they are and where it's perfectly fine to be two guys being lovey dovey. It's a good plan. Hope they know it too. Haha.

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, JAN said:

What a bout season 2?

Sure! Right after the collapse of Communist China, the restore to order, and for the economy to pick back up to support filming it. By then, JY and ZZ might still be young enough to have Season 2 be about their reunion in their 50's.

• Like 10

JY - Ahsnghai to Milan 110117

Awww! Handsome Whale!!! lxhlike_org.gif 

Cr StudioLab

0063wcAAly1fbnv0frshej30np0zkjux.jpg

Spoiler

0063wcAAly1fbnv0g70pjj30np0zkq7t.jpg

0063wcAAly1fbnv0gjcplj30np0zkgq3.jpg

Cr ShizuChen

Spoiler

85840104jw1fbnqnewn6cj20rs15o45e.jpg85840104jw1fbnqn7nfk2j20rs15owkc.jpg

85840104jw1fbnqncuehkj20rs15oafe.jpg

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵 LOL xiaoku_org.gif

Spoiler

006pwVc7ly1fbnxye6o7gj30u00u011o.jpg

Cr 鲸鱼卖个萌

Spoiler

005LNHJ8ly1fbnmbsh93ij30pr0x7432.jpg

005LNHJ8ly1fbnmbsxic5j30nl0vpgqe.jpg

005LNHJ8ly1fbnmbtb0s4j30i20tkdj4.jpg

005LNHJ8ly1fbnmbtokp5j30k70rsgp3.jpg

According to this 凤凰时尚, looks like it's confirmed that ZZ will be attending the fashion show in Paris (If I'm not wrong, for LV). We can take this as YZ on the same poster hearta_org.gif

Spoiler

80e3e3d0ly1fbnossxrhmj20rs12mk3m.jpg

触不到的TA weibo update

006Ddo3Fgw1fbnod3x3slj31kw11y7ox.jpg

Spoiler

006Ddo3Fgw1fbnod2fk2uj31kw11ywzd.jpg

006Ddo3Fgw1fbnod51brvj31kw11ye0n.jpg

@charlie10 Good plan you got there :octopus: XD and Yes I am greedy!!!! I need your analysis posts!!!! 

• Like 15

Jingyu liked Borr Fang's recent weibo.

Maybe FB apologized to both JY and ZZ in person? Awhhhh hahaha~ Honestly, FB did a richard simmons move that time but... perhaps he has already reflected himself or something :sweatingbullets: Their friendship was for more than eight years anyway, and there's always ups and downs in friendships too... but forgiving the other is always the greatest thing you'll ever receive in a friendship :cookie:

• Like 8

17 hours ago, charlie10 said:

All of a sudden they're both getting so close to where I am!

Also not so far away from me only. The crazy thing is, I really thought about flying to Milan on Friday, just to catch a glimpse. :wub:

Unfortunately, no chance that I get free of work. Only 3 hours away and I can not go. :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 10

Did ZZ just bopped JY's 'little Hai Zi'???:w00t: I'm looking at those clippings again and again and perving hard.:phew: 

My heart swells up with love seeing how these two dorks gravitate aroung each other. All those shy smiles, meaningful looks, eyes never leaving each other more than few seconds, the hesitation, the dilemma, the growing emotions....this is indeed a fairytale. I'll be waiting for their happily ever after. 

Who do you think got infatuated first? I think it's ZZ, our Smitten Kitten!

Looking forward to getting candies from Milan! 

Happy YuZhou week to all of you!:wub:

Abbie

P.S- today my colleague asked me, "whenever I look at you, you're cooing at your phone! What's going on?" :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

It's going to take time to go through all these new bts, that's for sure! And I need subs for any proper analysis work.

But I felt the need to do a few gifs. Just because they're so damn adorable.

First, because this is still one of my favourite moments and it was great seeing it 'uncut' as it were. And because when these two look into each other's eyes, it crackles. But this particular gif, is just because of ZZ's little extra caress of JY's knee. It looks like one of those unnecessary (and maybe subconscious) moments of touching he does just because he wants to touch JY.

Spoiler

source.gif

Secondly, this is because I absolutely adore the soft look on JY's face as he watches ZZ. 

Spoiler

source.gif

And this is because JY's hand on ZZ's waist just gets to me. Seems to be there under the pretext of holding him down, but he actually stopped wrestling ZZ a while ago, and ZZ stopped resisting. So JY just lets his hand press on and caress ZZ ever so slim waist.

Spoiler

source.gif

This one is because ZZ is like one of those little dogs, yapping at a much bigger dog, wanting its attention, feeling cocky. Or like a little boy, wanting the attention of the person they like so much. Teasing, touching, messing.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Only here, ZZ does the touching and the teasing in a rather, uhm, grown-up way. He's such a daring boy! Touching where you're really not supposed to. Why are you even looking that way, ZZ? Hmm.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Well, seems ZZ only knows of that place to touch JY. While JY sticks to the bum. They can't keep their hands off, can they? Just have to find a reason to touch the other. Somehow. JY looks so happy. 

Spoiler

source.gif

And finally, because JY is the most adorable thing. Such a scaredy-cat! It's terribly precious. 

Spoiler

source.gif

• Like 22