@zhouboy- Very well put and I agree with most of it. 

Addicted is my first BL webseries (anime excluded) and after it, I watched or tried to watch other series, otherwise I wouldn't be able to call it the best if there are no other competitors! :D I wasn't akin to watch BTS as I never found them interesting, but Addicted broke that tradition. I have watched these BTS countless times. There is so much to discover!

On this note, I must point out that Showmance (a romance that the actors develop during a show, which is most cases does not last very long) and Fanservice, or rather, Fanbaiting are two different things. Showmances are not necessarily fake and, once in a while, they can bloom into full fledged romances. But on the other hand, fanbaiting is a deliberate attempt of publicly cozing up for the benefit of publicity, which is one of the oldest trick of entertainment industry. In case of YZ, one can say that it's a showmance that ignited the love between them that was always meant to be. But fanservice? Not in a million years. As I said, zero PDA. 

Sexuality is wide, varied and a very interesting spetrum. It is never rigid. The default hetero normativity of our society plays a predominant role while determining one's preferences but when it comes to true love, nothing really matters, isn't it? Love is Love. 

Yes, they are soulmates. They are the two halves that make a whole. 

#YuZhou_Forever

Abbie

• Like 9

8 hours ago, bearology said:

@filmlore46 Thai and Korean DVDs are now on sale although I don't think they do international delivery

Oh wow, thank you @bearology for updating me on this. That's a letdown for someone like me, being as I am an international fan. I am a bit saddened and disappointed with this news. Hopefully, an opportunity will arise and the DVDs (Korean and Thai versions) will be made available to international fans which make up a huge portion of this fanbase. :(

• Like 5

@filmlore46 Maybe there will be a international version of addicted.. eng subs? :) since it's the only language that didn't come out *-*
I'm just spectaculating~ no idea if the will put eng subs to addicted but it would be a good idea since Addicted has a big international fanbase

ZZ's lips 

Spoiler

C2kLZPuXUAIaMNV.jpgC2kLZPxXcAMFDYD.jpg

Credit: pictures bearology posted :)

I may be blind or something but ZZ's lips look hurt today but I'm not sure if it's because his lips got dry and cracked all of a sudden
I mean come on he wears lipgloss all the time there's no way they would get that dry XD
Furthermore me being my delulu self:

Spoiler

Could it have been because he was with his big whale and they got a little bit passionate?
I mean it would explain why both of them look so happy xD
JY's mood is so happy he's grinning to himself (wasn't like this in Milan at all xDD) while ZZ is also happily smiling

Too bad that there are no good pictures of JY's lips to take a look at :tears:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, abhishikta said:

@zhouboy- Very well put and I agree with most of it. 

Addicted is my first BL webseries (anime excluded) and after it, I watched or tried to watch other series, otherwise I wouldn't be able to call it the best if there are no other competitors! :D I wasn't akin to watch BTS as I never found them interesting, but Addicted broke that tradition. I have watched these BTS countless times. There is so much to discover!

On this note, I must point out that Showmance (a romance that the actors develop during a show, which is most cases does not last very long) and Fanservice, or rather, Fanbaiting are two different things. Showmances are not necessarily fake and, once in a while, they can bloom into full fledged romances. But on the other hand, fanbaiting is a deliberate attempt of publicly cozing up for the benefit of publicity, which is one of the oldest trick of entertainment industry. In case of YZ, one can say that it's a showmance that ignited the love between them that was always meant to be. But fanservice? Not in a million years. As I said, zero PDA. 

Sexuality is wide, varied and a very interesting spetrum. It is never rigid. The default hetero normativity of our society plays a predominant role while determining one's preferences but when it comes to true love, nothing really matters, isn't it? Love is Love. 

Yes, they are soulmates. They are the two halves that make a whole. 

#YuZhou_Forever

Abbie

thanks for clearing that word out for me. literally my first time reading it. hahaha

I also never actually ship actors and/or actresses in real life, until YuZhou.  I have favorite cp in other shows but those love teams stayed within the boundaries of the drama or film. dang I miss seeing them together in public.

• Like 6

Not sure if anyone has posted this but Lovely Things has uploaded subs for new Thai BTS part 1

Spoiler

And btw @kakelet has posted the last epilogue for the novel ayeee ^^

Edit: @SatiKaotika sorry for this mega late reply about JY's insta story several days ago, I've just seen it LOL but anyway, thanks for replying me, I'm glad to know more for the sake of JY~! :'DDD

Edit 2: @bearology posted it up there whoops I just saw T^T please forgive ma smol brain

• Like 8

9 hours ago, zhouboy said:

thanks for clearing that word out for me. literally my first time reading it. hahaha

I also never actually ship actors and/or actresses in real life, until YuZhou.  I have favorite cp in other shows but those love teams stayed within the boundaries of the drama or film. dang I miss seeing them together in public.

No worries. I'm glad that you've gotten a new word in your vocab, now. :D

We can high five about not shipping actors before YZ! Same here. In case of my other OTPs, I'm very adamant of keeping reel from real. But that line has blurred and evaporated completely in this case. I'm more devoted to fictional characters than to real human beings. This is the very first time I'm investing so much interest in someone's personal life. It takes a bit of getting used to, but I'm catching up, yep. 

Missing seeing them together? Who doesn't here?! Hell, I don't even know how I'd react when I'll see them together again. Probablly feel numb with extreme happiness, or just sob like a proud mother!:sweatingbullets:

Anyways, it's been nice exchanging ideas with you. Hope to do it again in near future. 

Have a good weekend. 

Abbie

• Like 6

I had some free time (well... by procrastinating my homework ofc hohoho) so i made some gifs from JY's HaibaoTV that @ryokise had just subbed (arigatou~!!) ... just for the fun of it ayeeee. I shall make some for ZZ too when I have time (school is literally dumping all their homework in my face tbh) Hope no one posted gifs with the same scene yet LOL

Anyway, look at how adorable a whale is when accompanied with a bear... a kitten may get jealous :ph34r:

Spoiler

5Ledb5M.gif

Tbh I don't even remember what he said here cuz that bright smile of his... it's my weakness urghhh someone gimme more strength after watching this gif countless of times... I need to run a marathon tomorrow ^_^

Spoiler

iDDoB9O.gif

Thanks again to @ryokise for the translation. Here, they asked JY "what superpowers do you wish to have?" and JY answered "teleportation" because he would be able to do many things which saves time on the road... Saying that while crafting a heart shaped origami... hmmmmm JY are you thinking of a certain someone right now? :wub:

Spoiler

1H3ZR86.gif

And finally... the heart-shaped origami is formed! It looks great~ I bet JY's hands are very skilled...in various things lmao welp what have become of my pure mind.

Spoiler

yv419VA.gif

AHHHHH I love making gifs lol but it's too bad my phone's memory is lacking T^T Wish me luck for the marathon tomorrow, I wish I had BLY's and GH's stamina...

• Like 10

5 hours ago, ryokise said:

[Eng Sub] 170120 HaibaoTV - Huang Jingyu

ahhh ... JY with golden glasses ... at first I thought "Why is ZZ in the video?" :huh:  After that I died ... so cute, teacher JY. B) :wub:

It is time that I thank @ryokise  and  @bearology for your effort and time to delight us with wonderful sub's, pictures and news.

• Like 8

One of those rare occurrence where ZhouZhou updates his Instagram:

Well, for a matter of fact– let's be honest here ZZ. You do know that we'll be looking for some sort of candy from this photo, don't you? xD

Spoiler

1) Delulu mind says JY posted this since ZZ's actions in the photo is the one that showed that he is 'looking for something' or maybe someone..? Who knows, ZZ had sent this picture of him to JY and JY, being the photographer-like guy, found it outstanding and really beautiful in every way so he decided to post it in ZZ's ig account, since ZZ seldom uploads stuff there + overseas stuff so yeah. This is only delulu though unless proven otherwise LOL

2) In both JY and ZZ's recent ig pics, I think they're both putting their hands into their pockets? Not sure about JY's since it's cropped

3) JY wears a black cap and ZZ wears a white one. Reminds me of the recent couple item– the star shirt.

4) Both of their recents somehow give the same feeling and theme, maybe because they're both looking elsewhere with the overseas-looking backgrounds, idek

@jingyuzhou  They say a girl can dream! :w00t:(In short– I'm desperate LOL) Thanks for the info. I had suspicions that China didn't have easy access for ig, with their own China apps and all... Though, JY updates slightly more, so I thought maaaaaybe I was wrong so yah xD 

• Like 7

JY - Photoshoot for HAIBAO 海报时尚网

AND DID YOU SEE??? JY WITH BEAR! BEARRR!!! BEARR!!!!!!

crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif

62c18c1dly1fbwz38iqooj21kw11x44x.jpg

Spoiler

62c18c1dly1fbwz3kecxzj21kw2dctti.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz4m7dsrj21kw2dc4gz.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz55z6eyj21kw2dch8b.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz3u91iaj21kw2dcdrl.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz43g0otj21kw2dc18u.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz4caq3ij21kw2dcaqd.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz4w099wj21kw2dch70.jpg

62c18c1dly1fbwz3evl8fj21kw2dc4k9.jpg

Video that has been subbed by our SUPER DUPER RYO!!!

Spoiler

Gifs

crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif crazya_org.gif

BEARRR BEARRR BEARRRRR!!!!!!!!! JY LOVESSSS BEARRRRRR

005JxS4Kly1fbwzmr2y9kg30e80807wm.gif

Spoiler

005JxS4Kly1fbwzmju0feg30e8080hdv.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbwzm9dvhag30e80804qs.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbwzmfo17ig30e8080kjn.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbwzm44tvpg30e8080kjp.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbwzmb4t67g30e8080e81.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbwznpum0tg30e8080kjo.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbwznknyfjg30e8080npf.gif

Screencaps

Cr foryou_zz

C2lbbr0WIAE_A-2.jpg

Cr MinmulJanguh

Spoiler

C2lffxAUUAA2Zha.jpg

Cr [眞的特想]

Spoiler

C2nsYvSUoAIALdR.jpg

C2nsaCjUsAAc_-7.png

C2nsbqgUAAEu9EC.jpg

C2nsy7bUkAACdTb.jpg

C2ns2gRUcAEwqfj.jpg

C2ns3aYUkAA4Ch3.jpg

Cr [宇宙第一无敌小心肝儿]

Spoiler

C2nmaKKVEAQK9EZ.jpg

C2nma7LVIAAYoUj.jpg

C2nmbpAUAAAAPZc.jpg

C2nl2HJVIAEcnqd.jpg

C2nl2x4UsAEjpIy.jpg

Random YZ

People who are alike will always be together - said JY lxhainio_org.gif lxhainio_org.gif 

Cr UV_9294J

Spoiler

C2lgFpJVQAAjsus.jpg

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵

Spoiler

006pwVc7ly1fbwzo5g4h6j30u00u00xs.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbwzo5xrj2j30u00u0q9o.jpg

• Like 14

ZZ - arrived Paris. Cr daydreamer_-

ZZ looks tired xiaoku_org.gif 

006CX6BMgy1fbwdv8lhaoj30lv0hsjsm.jpg

xiaoku_org.gif xiaoku_org.gif xiaoku_org.gif 

006CX6BMgy1fbweh4uelbj30lw0hs3zw.jpg

Spoiler

006CX6BMgy1fbwduzalj9j30r40hsmyz.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fbwdv3o2chj30r60hsmyv.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fbwdv5ww0tj30ps0hst9s.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fbwegz8eq5j30li0hsta4.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

C2khnRXVEAA-i3l.jpg

C2khnRWUsAA1AwZ.jpg

C2khnMFUAAAIhcz.jpg

触不到的TA weibo update

Spoiler

C2ko8oAUsAE7OgI.jpg

ZZ - VOGUE event 180117

Spoiler

Cr Joeychika滑板姐姐

006pxJsjjw1fbwc1wz3lwj30ku0rswh4.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwc1xx5lej30ku0rs0v1.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwc1uxdy0j30zk0qon1l.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwc1vivkjj30ku0rsgnx.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwc87jbv5j30zk0qo436.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwcb0npe7j319m0qo7e2.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwcabseoxj31980qon6q.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwcamwe0cj31a60qon72.jpg

006pxJsjjw1fbwcapcvhej30qo0zkq77.jpg

Expectation

Spoiler

C2lthDAUAAATmgy.jpg

And reality laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Spoiler

C2lth0iUAAI95np.jpg

Fanart by tuh_high_la

Spoiler

C2lcdTlUAAAgtKE.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Awww Little Johny is tired just like Daddy ZZ kl_org.gif

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fbwahy1b4qj20rs13atay.jpg

Meanwhile Little Timmy laugh.gif 

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fbwg2y8qmxg20f30f3dgj.gif

• Like 11

C2oBklmXgAIl7wB.jpg:large
Credit: jingyuhuangjingyu, timmyxu and my editing skills :'D

Spoiler

Edited them together and turned JY's picture around.... these pictures look so alike xD
ZZ: What are u looking for? 
seems to me as if it's directed to JY but why would he ask what JY is looking for? (unless he wants JY to say that he's looking for him) :'D

Overall I think it's a bit weird to post "What are u looking for?" in instagram and there's no way it's directed at fans XD

AHH I get it now..... OMG It's the moonlight - sunshine concept XD
JY is the night whereas ZZ is the day..... Why didn't I notice this before? That would explain why JY's picture is black and white :o

• Like 6

JY - 芭莎大咖秀 Recording 190117

Cr 孙主持

Spoiler

41463dddly1fbwb6zji9sj20qo0zkdnm.jpg

41463dddly1fbwb6zxe8nj20qo0zktg2.jpg

Cr 刘雨菲能别玩手机了吗

Spoiler

7aee28c5ly1fbwb79taolj20hs0nogon.jpg

JY 

Spoiler

Cr Lydia_hin精分

005JxS4Kly1fbx6ijh3cfj30k00u0tab.jpg

005JxS4Kly1fbx6ijptw7j30dc0aln2l.jpg

ZZ - 少年企画NEWS weibo update

Spoiler

006pouDkly1fbxcu8514dj31c09b9npe.jpg

ZZ - Arrived Paris

Cr InstantCrushZZ

Spoiler

C2nDAOVUsAEjlHB.jpg

C2nAXOvUAAEgZlM.jpg

C2nAXQtVEAA6el_.jpg

C2nBrkVVIAMjGRo.jpg

C2nBrkXUcAEFmB_.jpg

Cr (Margarita-zan)

Spoiler

C2k3_luVIAA8XR1.jpg

C2k3_loUQAIPqZV.jpg

C2k3_lpUAAApyGp.jpg

• Like 9

JY weibo update 

小年夜的最后一分钟 收工啦 小年快乐大家[嘻嘻] 

Translated by Ryo "Last minute of preliminary eve, wrapped up my work, wishing everyone a happy preliminary eve/ little new year/ minor new year day"

7695a96dly1fbxjg7rm4sj20ku0rstcu.jpg

JY - Trend Health Mag

Spoiler

Cr 鲸鱼爱吃喵

006pwVc7ly1fbwws8pac0j31f01w07wk.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbwwslnpsuj317a1q1kjn.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbwwsqff8dj31a91ryhdw.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbwws45o5aj319c1pqqv7.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbwwsuk52lj31981txqv7.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbwwsxv0a7j313t1nk4qr.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fbwwt1wpm5j319c1u3npf.jpg

ZZ - Japan to Sanya 091216

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

C2llxwjUsAEeYSc.jpg

C2llxwjUsAIzsdh.jpg

C2llxwjVIAE-zlK.jpg

C2llxwiVIAAPCUQ.jpg

YZ manip xiaoku_org.gif

Cr 所有cp粉. ZZ drew the heart and the cat. CPF added the missing piece doge_org.gifmm_org.gif 

005J6WKQly1fbxfnhmf0sj31s610144w.jpg

• Like 12

ZZ - gif from his Travel Log part 1

Cr Timmyoo

006txQ9ygy1fbx0cpzmkug30fa08l4qs.gif

Spoiler

006txQ9ygy1fbx0byc494g30fa08lu0x.gif

006txQ9ygy1fbx0c17lsbg30fa08l4qs.gif

006txQ9ygy1fbx0c5dsb1g30fa08l7wk.gif

006txQ9ygy1fbx0ca5r0eg30fa08l7wl.gif

006txQ9ygy1fbx0ce7fcqg30fa08lkjo.gif

006txQ9ygy1fbx0ciqpytg30fa08lx6r.gif

006txQ9ygy1fbx0cmg3fag30fa08le83.gif

006txQ9ygy1fbx0cv31j6g30fa08lnpi.gif

JY - gif Trend Health Mag

005GEXoUly1fbxhwru1ycg30ao0e8hdx.gif

Spoiler

Cr [景慕瑜玉]

005GEXoUly1fbxhtitvxlg30e80aohdx.gif

005GEXoUly1fbxhuz6irug30e80ao1kz.gif

005GEXoUly1fbxhud1f97g30c40g5e84.gif

Saw this from ChaCha_World Twitter 

OK CASE CLOSED pcmoren_wu_org.png 

tgdN7mJ.png

Fanart by mhmp135

Spoiler

C2oASnvWgAEpo9X.jpg

YZ manip

Cr zZhouluv

Spoiler

C2oHDo0VQAAESTY.jpg

Cr heroincream Twitter

Spoiler

C2n_2W5UsAE-6v4.jpg

• Like 11

Finally got to watch ZZ's travelogue vid, thanks to @ryokise, and saw how ZZ drew a heart and a cat with 6 whiskers.... 

Umm, didn't ZZ say he was a compulsive person when being asked about knitting that scarf? Well, compulsive people are very attentive when it comes to numbers. Just sayin'.  *shoulder shrug*

• Like 1