ofcourse not, no problem :heart: @abhishikta

This is off topic

Spoiler

Can anyone help me make one weibo account? Since it's chinese phone number required for register. Not for me but my friend, not sure where to ask first but here. 

Thank you :'-D

EDIT: I just found out it's not only C-phone number! but anyway, thanks @abhishikta !

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jingyuzhou said:

ofcourse not, no problem :heart: @abhishikta

This is off topic

Reveal hidden contents

Can anyone help me make one weibo account? Since it's chinese phone number required for register. Not for me but my friend, not sure where to ask first but here. 

Thank you :'-D

Hey, just saw your question and googled it. Youlve probably already seen this but if not, this might help, maybe? Here

• Like 2

20 hours ago, abhishikta said:

So, um, anyone knows how, in the second part of the novel,  Gu Hai came to know that Yin Zi kept his school uniform hidden inside his pillow?? How that scene went? I'd love to know about it. 

And are both the boys MIA currently?

Abbie

Do not open if you dont want to be spoiled!

Spoiler

It has been a while since I read the novel, and I think there was one scene where Gu Hai went to visit Yin Zi at his military dorm, and was shocked at how unkempt the room was. Also he was upset that Yin Zi had been eating trash food like instant noodle and things like that. Basically he was unhappy to see Yin Zi not taking good care of himself. Gu Hai was going to change and maybe wash Yin Zi's dirty bedding for him, and reached out for the pillow case (in which Yin Zi had hidden the uniform and slept with it under his head for 8 years, so that he could smell Gu Hai and pretend to hear his heart beats). Yin Zi stopped him abruptly, afraid that he would find out the secret. Later Gu Hai went back to the room and discovered the uniform hidden within the pillowcase, and needless to say he was very touched and emotional. That is all I can remember. Hope that helps!

• Like 5

@babykitten- Sorry dear, it took me awhile to thank you as I'm running a high fever. 

Putting this under spoiler-

Spoiler

You've read the novel??! Wow! I should envy you but I'm gonna admire you instead for giving me this candy! 

I have known most of it but didn't know that BLY pretended to listen to GH's heartbeat!! I melted reading that. I'd like to think every night he took out the uniform, wrapped the sleeves around himself and rested his head where GH's heart would have been..... ah, the feels....

I wish I could find the traslation of the scene where GH discovered it. Must have been an intense scene. I once tried to find the original novel so that I could, maybe, google translate the chapters to read. (Yeah, I'm like that obsessive). But thanks to you, I've a clearer picture now!:wub:

Thanks a bunch!:heart:

Abbie

• Like 3

On 12/23/2016 at 1:19 AM, abhishikta said:

@1blankstare My thoughts exactly! I, too, don't think ZZ is even remotely bothered by his 'delicate' image. But cosidering their ban and sparft's (or whatever the name is) attitude, if they both try to showcase their 'straight' image every now and then it's all very logical and needed. I personally don't believe in these seme-uke thing, or at least the fixed way such roles are defined because I consider them as very unrealistic. 

As for that pic of ZZ, every minute detail of such high profile photoshoots are organized and done meticulously. Be it the hang of the model's hair or the colours of flowers, these are all well planned. So, the pose, the hose and the posture were all set deliberately. And that Men's Uno photoshoot was prettty popular to get into notice, more so because in glamour world photographers are needed to be upbeat of a celebrity assignments. 

I don't know, in China, how the young men usually style themselves but in my opinion, sometimes ZZ's fashion statement is not so straight (for which I'm ever so thankful! ♡ ). Compared to the usual manly handsomeness, he is softly beautiful and doesn't mind to flaunt it.

@babykitten Assigning love to specific gender roles are as stupid and derogatory as stating that the life's only goal is to breed and be breeded. Thank you for being so nice and kind. ♡

You know, last night I thought of something. I think, after acting in Shangyin, meeting JY and getting his support and warmth and love, ZZ is now quite comfortable with himself and his sexuality. In his post Shangyin photos he looks more relaxed and happy and at his element. 

I need more YuZhou evidence, preferably some current ones. I've craving YuZhou so much!:phew:

EDIT- just saw your post regarding the charger! Don't be 90% certain, make it a hundred. This many well timed 'coincidence' don't happen even in Disney movies, let alone in real life. And if the Antis scream, then also such uncanny similar tastes they have in little things is itself a YuZhou statement. The ship is sailing like a torpedo, guys! Hallelujah! I've got my craving satisfied! :wub:

you got quite the analyses here. I agree with the seme-uke thing  that's what I don't like about majority of the bl stories. and that's one of the things that made Shangyin different and special from among the rest. GH and BLY arr both seme type of different kind. their characteristics. it's just that mother CJD has a favorite to be the top. hahaha

anyway I just don't agree with ZZ's fashion sense as less manly. he could just be slightly metrosexual. or influenced to be one since he's in a acting school and the way you look can be affected by the people around you right? maybe he was told to dress differently. or because he decided to embrace the mainstream style. and finally set his metal underground side into his history pages. maybe same reason he decided to shape up in the gym with friends. just my piece of analysis.

also, JY and ZZ are still in early 20s. and tendencies to be attracted to someone regardless of gender is still much more stronger in those age. so it may have ended in 2 possibilities.

1.) they may really have that special feelings towards each other but were to concerned with what the world might think. so they suppresed it without telling the other then become really close. as they are now. (the path we less like. i know.)

2.) those tendencies were confirmed (or whatever the term is) by the other. because they felt or realized that it really is normal that a guy could have feelings for another. and they became more than friends. more than brothers. and that explains these "coincidences". (delulu mode with a sprinkle of huge possibility)

• Like 5

I'm not pointing finger at anyone, just want to reply in general because I have been wanting to say this since we have lots of new members.

1. The first page of this thread, all those translated/summary/blah blah links for the novel, yes they are links so whoever clicked on it should be aware of what they are clicking. They know they are going to read spoilers.
  2. I know there are a lot of spoilers within these 1519 pages but I am sure not all of us have read through every single pages. We also have lots of new members as well as visitors who have not read the entire novel so yes it would be nice if we can all put in spoiler when we are talking/asking about chapters that have not been translated by our beloved translators.
  3. Yes, we are not allowed to quote photos. If you backread old pages, you will see that mods have been removing quoted photos. Also, because lots of our members may check the thread using phone so posting photos in spoiler will save everyone's phone data.
  4. Same thing for quoting long post, instead of quoting the whole post (then you will have to scroll through the same post over and over again), it would be nice if we can just quote the point that you would like to reply (you can highlight that part and hit quote or quote the whole thing then delete uneccessary parts).
  5. Yes, both of them have been MIA for the last few days (both are in Beijing). I hope JY is having a good rest. If I'm not wrong, ZZ will be going to Paris to attend Fashion show for Givenchy tomorrow. Info here (you can subscribe to our soompi YZ's calendar if you haven't already).
  6. I believe the chance for SPARFT to visit our thread is less than ZERO. Also, I do love to read everyone's theory and delulu posts. However, I think we should use spoiler if we are posting delulu/candy just incase.
  7. Same goes to posting rumours, speculations or things you have heard because some new members or visitors may take it seriously or believe it then spread it out. You don't want groundless rumours about the boys being spread right :)   
  8. This thread has always been very friendly (except for a few that I don't want to mention :sweatingbullets: ). We are here to share our love and support to this novel, drama and our boys. We come here after a long day to escape the cruel world out there so I believe no one want to post any offending posts to other members. However, if you do feel that way or you have any questions, do not afraid to ask or use PM function. 

:heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 23

I feel that I need to clarify some things. It is not going to be an excuse post but my point of view. If you have some time in hand, please read it through.

First off, thank you @bearology for setting some ground rules. It indeed helps for us new members.

Secondly, when I posted my request asking for a novel spoiler, it sat there for hours before getting any reply. Nobody told me to put the ask under a spoiler in the meantime. I thought it was all right, as many such posts have had appeared during the entirety of this topic. Was I wrong for assuming? Maybe. Should I have used my brain to think about all the people that haven't read the novel? Yes, definitely. That was definitely my fault which didn't occur to me at that time. I never presumed all the people have read the novel as I frequently used "almost everyone" in the concerned post. Then, someone answered me telling that only those who read Chinese and finished reading the novel could answer me as some of the people following Sae's translation. I replied back and everything was cool. Then heathereb told me more or less the same thing with the addition of the fact that Sae has asked readers not to post spoilery things on her blog. I was surprised as I never posted anything spoilery anywhere other than here. Something happened, I lost my calm and snapped at her as I thought her comment was patronizing without clarifying what am I doing wrong. This is the problem with communicating via text online, there is always the risk of misinterpreting which I did. I should NOT have snapped at her, never. But, we all miscalculate at some point or other, don't we? Make mistakes. The question may arise then why did I apologize to her only after some other member pointed out that I was being rude? I did that because, after kyrie777's comment, I realized that I might have mistook heathereb's comment and there is a high chance that it was never intended to be patronizing. Because I got a second opinion on the matter. However, I apologized to her. 

Thirdly, since I've joined the forum I have interacted with many of you. Have I ever been impolite or rude to anyone of you before this? I can't remember because I do treat this place as something amazing. But if my mistake has violated and upset you guys and it can't be overlooked, then please, let me know, I'll cease to post anything in future. 

So, if it turns out to be my last individual post (I'll have to answer a couple of posts) then I must thank you everyone for giving such a wonderful time.

Thank you.

Abbie

• Like 5

From ppporamor

lovea_org.gif lovea_org.gif

C2csmAWW8AArGft.jpg

Spoiler

75a63c69gy1fbv1faw18mj20om0g8gnm.jpg

ZZ - today. According to google translate, ZZ said he will post his 4M welfare after coming back from Paris?????

Spoiler

JY - Trend Health Mag photoshoot

Spoiler

Cr sguie

C2c3nDfUcAEI3xh.jpg

C2c3oGnUkAAcUDt.jpg

C2c3pL0UcAALZq0.jpg

C2c3qG9VEAAImje.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

lxhxiudada_org.gif lxhxiudada_org.gif lxhxiudada_org.gif

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fbuzc5iesvj20oi10tgr5.jpg

be0e81dbjw1fbuzc1vnqcj21kw1kwgri.jpg

Fanart by OJiMakoto

Spoiler

C2c_LHmUQAAidc8.jpg

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, swong2330 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@abhishikta You are just getting bullied by a bunch of people. Don't worry too much about it. Very common in fandoms, and especially this thread is notoriously known for bullying people. I was once. Don't waste your time trying to make logic of things. I feel for you. 

Thanks for the moral support. But I must say that nobody bullied me. They expressed what they felt wrong. I just feel that all of these could have been avoided if someone told to put my ask in a spoiler. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, abhishikta said:

Thirdly, since I've joined the forum I have interacted with many of you. Have I ever been impolite or rude to anyone of you before this? I can't remember because I do treat this place as something amazing. But if my mistake has violated and upset you guys and it can't be overlooked, then please, let me know, I'll cease to post anything in future. 

So, if it turns out to be my last individual post (I'll have to answer a couple of posts) then I must thank you everyone for giving such a wonderful time.

Thank you.

Abbie

Even though I had only started posting recently, I have been following this thread for quite a while. I dont think you have actually violated or upset anyone, relax! I am sure most people will agree that your inputs have been invaluable, and you should continue to post.

• Like 10