Quantcast

5MilesLove weibo update

"Say go through the darkest of days Heaven's a heartbreak away" Let Me Love You - DJ Snake

C2S5kQ7VEAEto3o.jpg

Spoiler

C2S5nReUoAAJGE6.jpg

C2S5pn4UsAAjpCG.jpg

• Like 15

JY - Milan - Taiwan - Beijing 170117

Cr [鲸城_黄景瑜个站]

Cr [Bluesea_黄景瑜个站]

Spoiler

C2QkDDGUsAAAn7t.jpg

C2QkD5tUkAA9yWx.jpg

C2QkE3HVQAYrwv1.jpg

C2QkFseUAAA6D6N.jpg

Cr.鲸城_黄景瑜个站

Spoiler

C2RQX4yVIAEYG75.jpg

C2RQYn9VIAAx8V3.jpg

C2RQZIoUcAAogiF.jpg

JY - Shanghai Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr YencounterZ

C2NsENCUAAAcOQy.jpg

C2NsFyBUUAADb3g.jpg

C2NsH7jVIAINQcp.jpg

C2NsJeSUsAEkwFF.jpg

ZZ - ELLE Style Award 161216

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

C2S_mTXUoAElA4J.jpg

C2S_mTYUkAA3NXb.jpg

C2S_mTbUAAEN-58.jpg

C2S_mTZUQAASeJS.jpg

Drawing by jjseason

Spoiler

C2S-PvJVQAEJoDs.jpg

C2S-QgyVIAE4Qfh.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

C2S-JmQUkAA4cI4.jpg

FMV

Spoiler

• Like 14

Spoiler

Any update regarding the variety show of ZZ? I just saw on IG that the show was postponed until after Chinese New Year. How true is this? Does anybody know the reason behind the postponement? And here I am so excited to watch even some snippets from those kind enough to upload them. :tears:

• Like 2

So JY is flying to beijing and ZZ is MIA since there's no news of ZZ.. XD
When JY is also MIA and then suddenly appears while smiling cutely as richard simmons then I'm going to check out their lips :ph34r:
I'm sure that there'll be something :'D

Come on everyone~ there's no way everything is staged~ just look at them wearing couple outfits and how JY says that the best time he had was when the four of them were together...
I mean even if you do not believe the BTS of Shangyin~ how can you not believe what the boys themselves tell us and those teary/sad eyes they get when they sing some songs which are obviously directed at each other... and they even told in an interview that they got turned on (and how JY thought that ZZ was handsome during the shoot hohoho)~ I mean it would be impossible not to unless you are straight as a pole (had to add a JY-the-pole-bending-master gag there xD)
Haven't we seen how much they love each other even after Addicted? those stares, those eyes that they use to look at each other and their friendship/realtionship (I'm for relationship tho :D) that's still going on even after the ban~
Do we need more proof?

The truth we see is their attraction to each other which will not change~

Love at first sight right? :wub:

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, boysloveismylife said:

So JY is flying to beijing and ZZ is MIA since there's no news of ZZ.. XD
When JY is also MIA and then suddenly appears while smiling cutely as richard simmons then I'm going to check out their lips :ph34r:
I'm sure that there'll be something :'D

Come on everyone~ there's no way everything is staged~ just look at them wearing couple outfits and how JY says that the best time he had was when the four of them were together...
I mean even if you do not believe the BTS of Shangyin~ how can you not believe what the boys themselves tell us and those teary/sad eyes they get when they sing some songs which are obviously directed at each other... and they even told in an interview that they got turned on (and how JY thought that ZZ was handsome during the shoot hohoho)~ I mean it would be impossible not to unless you are straight as a pole (had to add a JY-the-pole-bending-master gag there xD)
Haven't we seen how much they love each other even after Addicted? those stares, those eyes that they use to look at each other and their friendship/realtionship (I'm for relationship tho :D) that's still going on even after the ban~
Do we need more proof?

The truth we see is their attraction to each other which will not change~

Love at first sight right? :wub:

:heart::heart::heart:

For me, there's even more proof in what they HAVEN'T done since the ban - yes, I could (almost...) believe that some of the BTS footage was put on, and perhaps those lovey-dovey eyes were just looks, but if they really weren't in a relationship the first thing they would have done after the bans would be to very clearly state that they weren't together, had never been together, and oh btw here's our girlfriends... The fact that even after all the bans and pressure they're still dropping hints is all the proof to me. 

Also, those recent BTS videos... :wub:

(p.s. thanks so much to all you guys here for your regular posts, gifs, photos, videos and theories - I spend every day stalking this forum for your updates, even though I very rarely post!)

• Like 12

2 hours ago, aikaite123 said:

:heart::heart::heart:

For me, there's even more proof in what they HAVEN'T done since the ban - yes, I could (almost...) believe that some of the BTS footage was put on, and perhaps those lovey-dovey eyes were just looks, but if they really weren't in a relationship the first thing they would have done after the bans would be to very clearly state that they weren't together, had never been together, and oh btw here's our girlfriends... The fact that even after all the bans and pressure they're still dropping hints is all the proof to me. 

Also, those recent BTS videos... :wub:

(p.s. thanks so much to all you guys here for your regular posts, gifs, photos, videos and theories - I spend every day stalking this forum for your updates, even though I very rarely post!)

I agree 100% it would have been so easy at the beginning to say they weren't a couple. They could come out at anytime and say it but they have not. Things would be easier for ZZ(movie offers) if they would. So why do this to yourself if its not true.  These are two healthy 22 and 24 year old males without a female in sight.  I aint counting that fake a@@ video ZZ and his management came out with.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, sassie12 said:

I agree 100% it would have been so easy at the beginning to say they weren't a couple. They could come out at anytime and say it but they have not. Things would be easier for ZZ(movie offers) if they would. So why do this to yourself if its not true.  These are two healthy 22 and 24 year old males without a female in sight.  I aint counting that fake a@@ video ZZ and his management came out with.

Hi! I'm a new fan and am trying to go over all the pages on here. I'd be ever so grateful if you could tell me where I can watch the fake richard simmons video? Thank you!

• Like 2

So, um, anyone knows how, in the second part of the novel,  Gu Hai came to know that Yin Zi kept his school uniform hidden inside his pillow?? How that scene went? I'd love to know about it. 

And are both the boys MIA currently?

Abbie

• Like 2

Lihao has announced that he is no longer ZZ's manager.  I hope ZZ has found someone just as good or better.

What if the new manager is the English tutor:o. Hopefully we will find out who the lucky person is when he flies to Paris.

Edited by sassie12
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, sassie12 said:

Lihao has announced that he is no longer ZZ's manager.  I hope ZZ has found someone just as good or better.

What if the new manager is the English tutor:o. Hopefully we will find out who the lucky person is when he flies to Paris.

@sassie12 Hello.. It's a false alarm. (at least till now) Hao Ge didn't announce anything about he's no longer ZZ's manager. Will be appreciated if you use spoiler for speculations since we have a lot lurker friends who might take it seriously. Thanks. 

• Like 12

JY - Photoshoot for MCM. Link here

6ddbde3ed0535be096607bf02c0a0730.jpeg

Spoiler

a4182a05db8873b2f3ed733e1ee9d0ef.jpeg

时尚健康 weibo update pcmoren_wu_org.png 

Spoiler

4723bfb9ly1fbswxdoa9tj20nr0ulqom.jpg

触不到的TA weibo update

Spoiler

C2XLX8_VEAAEhx2.jpg

JY - Milan - Taiwan - Beijing 150117

Spoiler

Cr Lydia_hin精分

005JxS4Kly1fbslnbg1ckg30800e8hdv.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbslnfzqy5g30800e8kjr.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbsln99xy0g30800e8kjs.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbsln99xy0g30800e8kjs.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbstijptw2g30800e81kz.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbsti10mb3g30800e81l4.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbstig7fb2g30800e8e8e.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbstj3b66bg30800e84qw.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbstjj72abg30800e8he7.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbstiucmbjg30800e8e85.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbstion8n9g30800e8qv8.gif

005JxS4Kly1fbsthsmdjvg30800e8hdw.gif

• Like 11

OMOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

pcmoren_wu_org.png pcmoren_wu_org.png pcmoren_wu_org.png pcmoren_wu_org.png 

RIP HAROOOO!!!!

JY - Cover for Trend Health Mag Feb issue

006pxJsjjw1fbtubmz5y8j30ro0zkwje.jpg

And remember who was in their cover for January issue?? yx_org.gif yx_org.gif

Spoiler

006pxJsjjw1fbtuboe2euj30qe0xwtiy.jpg

ZZ - Mag (sth for car?)

Spoiler

Cr 张-婧-雅

444ad191ly1fbtsmhc5s8j20qo10stfm.jpg

444ad191ly1fbtsmi7rbjj20zm0qo7ad.jpg

444ad191ly1fbtsmhsjsnj20qo1be46c.jpg

444ad191ly1fbtsmilxmij20za0qo7az.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add ZZ
  • Like 18

From ZZ's work weibo

Spoiler

Shangyin gif

Spoiler

Cr UtheLightV_ 

006r2A0bgw1fbo9ybtx4qg30c90dcb2d.gif

006r2A0bgw1fbo9ybnjkrg30dc0dckjp.gif

006r2A0bgw1fbo9y6dss6g30f00f0hdu.gif

006r2A0bgw1fboa0nlniog30ci0cinph.gif

006r2A0bgw1fboa04lnfqg30by0bye84.gif

006r2A0bgw1fboa25y10hg30ak0ak4qw.gif

006r2A0bgw1fboa25y10hg30ak0ak4qw.gif

006r2A0bgw1fbo9yxcvskg30ci0ciqvb.gif

006r2A0bgw1fbqmyko3cjg30ci0cix6q.gif

ZZ - Disneyland event 231216

Spoiler

Cr InstantCrushZZ

C2TgtmtUoAE36Mz.jpg

C2TjB74UsAAk-FL.jpg

C2TjAaNVQAETzFw.jpg

C2TjAX1VIAAvx_O.jpg

C2TgtmyUcAEsJDG.jpg

C2TgtmuUUAAdFpV.jpg

C2Ti_t7VIAAHFL9.jpg

C2TgtmtUAAAR-sq.jpg

C2TgtmtUoAE36Mz.jpg

ZZ - ELLE Style Award 161216

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

C2S_mTXUoAElA4J.jpg

C2S_xOuVQAA4Yrz.jpg

C2S_xOwVIAAUWJd.jpg

C2S_xOuVQAQFdRe.jpg

C2S_mTZUQAASeJS.jpg

C2S_mTbUAAEN-58.jpg

C2S_mTYUkAA3NXb.jpg

• Like 17

5 hours ago, abhishikta said:

So, um, anyone knows how, in the second part of the novel,  Gu Hai came to know that Yin Zi kept his school uniform hidden inside his pillow?? How that scene went? I'd love to know about it. 

And are both the boys MIA currently?

Abbie

Only those who can read the language will know about the flow of the scene, if i'm not mistaken so far the spoiler didn't really tell about it unless someone willingly spoil LOL but it's better to just follow Sae-han01 translated novel as I'm sure 95% here are international and not fluent of the language XD

I can safely say both are MIA but noticing that they sometimes go online together (the fact that JY frequently online his weibo using his studio account-very active, compared to his personal) - correct me if im wrong. whereas kitty updates here and there were all pre-record, I miss the "LIVE" him update.

So,

black phone(case) = personal account

yellow phone(case) = jy studio account

anyone?

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, jingyuzhou said:

Only those who can read the language will know about the flow of the scene, if i'm not mistaken so far the spoiler didn't really tell about it unless someone willingly spoil LOL but it's better to just follow Sae-han01 translated novel as I'm sure 95% here are international and not fluent of the language XD

I can safely say both are MIA but noticing that they sometimes go online together (the fact that JY frequently online his weibo using his studio account-very active, compared to his personal) - correct me if im wrong. whereas kitty updates here and there were all pre-record, I miss the "LIVE" him update.

So,

black phone(case) = personal account

yellow phone(case) = jy studio account

anyone?

Hey there, thanks for the reply!:heart:

I am, in fact, following Sae's translation very religiously, but I guess, I'm just impatient to know a more detailed synopsis. As almost all of us here already know the outcome and the outline of the novel, so, there are not really many spoilery points left, therefore nothing wrong with wanting to know more, right? :sweatingbullets: 

I hope ZZ is busy whale chasing offline!B)

• Like 4

On 12.1.2017 at 0:55 AM, baw74 said:

Sure! Right after the collapse of Communist China, the restore to order, and for the economy to pick back up to support filming it. By then, JY and ZZ might still be young enough to have Season 2 be about their reunion in their 50's.

Maybe there is hope don't say it like this;(

anyone know a nother drama in the same type? with happy ending?

i know

Sotus(good)

My Bl romance (ongoing)

Night Flight (great)

Ai no kotodama

Candy and Kiss

Boku no Kareshi wo Shoukai shimasu

Boku no Kareshi wo Shoukai shimasu

i update more later of someone want

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abhishikta said:

Hey there, thanks for the reply!:heart:

I am, in fact, following Sae's translation very religiously, but I guess, I'm just impatient to know a more detailed synopsis. As almost all of us here already know the outcome and the outline of the novel, so, there are not really many spoilery points left, therefore nothing wrong with wanting to know more, right? :sweatingbullets: 

I hope ZZ is busy whale chasing offline!B)

Most of us are reading Sae's translation and she specifically asks that no one posts spoilers as they have not finished reading the novel. They are reading as they are translating. Same goes for most of us. I am enjoying finding out as we go

• Like 4

3 hours ago, heathereb said:

Most of us are reading Sae's translation and she specifically asks that no one posts spoilers as they have not finished reading the novel. They are reading as they are translating. Same goes for most of us. I am enjoying finding out as we go

First off, this thread literally has numerous spoilers. The very first page is mapped with translations, explanations of different chapters of the novel, including the epilogues. Backread and you'll get almost the entire novel in a gist. 

Secondly, this is not Sae's blog. This is a soompi thread, open to any and every fan. I am very well aware of Sae's request for not spoiling anything on her own blog on tumblr and I am not requesting her for anything, am I? 

I don't know what did I do wrong by asking for an explanation for a scene in a topic where the novel's content has been discussed quite elaborately. 

Please, think before patronizing someone with invalid points. Did I ask anyone to spoil anything for those who don't want to be spoiled? There is a reason this forum provides a 'spoiler' section. 

Thanks.

• Like 2