2 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

According to the thread's yuzhou timeline (sorry i don't know who created it originally but kudos to this dedicated person), ZZ's trip to korea was March 17th and he was back on March 20th. If we go with our hypothesis of them getting back together around March 13/14 or earlier, then this should be when they were already together.......... Unless it took them past that time to get back together. X__X But the second song is more tragic and that's the one where ZZ went to japan right? Not sure when that is since its not in the timeline, but i'm assuming it happened after April as a result? 

你的近況 斷續從朋友口中傳到我耳畔
How you have been I just heard of it from friends off and on.

His voice was especially tragic when he sang this line... crazy theory #1: he didn't know ZZ left china to go to japan and heard from other people? #2: he's knows but couldn't get in touch with him very often and could only talk to the people around ZZ. Man, it almost sounds like he's holding back tears or something. I don't know, is that the way he normally sings? X___X I haven't listened to enough of his songs.. Plus, does he often sing sad songs like this? Is it normal?

This is too sad, can i bring up our beautiful hint the goro necklace to make it better?

Bring out all the hints you want!!! I'm waiting eagerly to gobble it all up! (Though I've read about the Goro necklace but it's always a pleasure to know more about something you love, right?):wub:

As for the second song, the one you mentioned before, I, too, think he was extreamly emotional while singing it. In fact, I think he was on the verge of crying, or maybe the tears were falling already. His voice broke at times, especially near the end. No singer will sacrifice the cadence of a song or the melody like this unless they are playbacking for a particular scene, which JY wasn't in this case, right? The emotions were too raw to be faked. Without understanding a single word, tears rolled down my cheeks while listening to it. Maybe the situation between these two weren't so dire at that time, but no matter what, JY experienced the pain while singing it. And we all know how emotional of a person our JY is. This song definitely came straight out of his heart, or at least that's what I think. 

• Like 7

I made more gifs from the new, precious BTS. Since I don't understand what they're saying, I'm just looking at what they're doing, and not what they're saying. But it's always very interesting to see what happens when the cameras pans out a bit and you see the bigger picture, both literally and figuratively. Like when you see all the people standing around, watching them. When you hear CJD giving 'instructions'. When you see what happens the second after... But what's so great is that in this case, it really doesn't change much. It just makes it even more amazing to see how focused on each other the two guys are. And how unwilling they are to play the game more than necessary, but how their own instincts lead them to be more precious together than any direction can bring out. So, in this case, the bigger picture doesn't change my perception of YZ at all.

ZZ caressing JY's thigh - and JY looking at ZZ with hooded eyes... no further analysis needed. 

Spoiler

source.gif

This part has been giffed a lot alread, but it's just so precious and funny. JY kind of looks like he's petting a baby (maybe to make him burp?). And ZZ's doing that thing you do when you're uncomfortable, like when two guys hug and pound each others' back so hard it must hurt. Not because JY's chest is uncomfortable, but because they don't like to perform like they're circus animals.That's why ZZ starts joking too, he doesn't know what to do. Still, cute as hell. Because these two are such a damn good fit!

Spoiler

source.gif

Here's a good example of a scene just becoming better from being longer: we'd already seen before ZZ dropping poor JY on the floor. But here we get to see how amazingly caring ZZ is after. He feels so bad for JY! And so he keeps petting him, caressing his back, touching his hand, his arm. It's terribly sweet. And you can see that JY appreciates it, he's got that soft, happy look on his face (partly of course because it's also very funny). 

Spoiler

source.gif

I laughed like crazy seeing this bit: ZZ trying to lift JY up. It's not going well. It's like a farce, like slapstick. It's so completely inelegant, so clumsy. And yet, it's also so sweet, because of the way they're cooperating and trying so hard to manage. It's hilarious because it's the opposite of a romantic scene, not at all how this scene is supposed to be.

Spoiler

source.gif

ZZ laughing at JY is just the most amazing thing. JY does that thing he did in rehearsal, saying 'go ahead, I don't mind, you can do me'. And now it makes ZZ laugh so heartily again. There is a lot tension filming scenes like this, so it's not strange if you might feel a little giddy. But I love seeing them both having so much fun doing this. Despite having rehearsed this scene a number of times, despite it being maybe a bit embarrassing, despite people watching. 

Spoiler

source.gif

Finally, JY finds such a wonderfully strategical place to put his hand, it fits perfectly on ZZ's butt. And he keeps it there forever! It's like he's trying to be a little extra naughty and provocative (with ZZ? Or as GH? Not sure). Show he doesn't shy away from being sexual (because that place IS sexually charged, no doubt about it). Interestingly, ZZ doesn't give any indication of reacting though, he just acts out the scene normally. ZZ does have a cute butt, so it's not strange if JY felt compelled to touch it a little extra.

Spoiler

source.gif

• Like 17

JY - from 摄影师林志勇 weibo (photoshoot in Milan)

Spoiler

C2M2ZX0UQAAr2I2.jpg

C2M2ZX2UAAAKPHh.jpg

From alekpierre

Spoiler

C2K_EajUQAEsFb2.jpg

C2K_EagVQAAzovu.jpg

Video

Spoiler

Screencaps by [鲸鱼卖个萌]

Spoiler

C2La21_UQAA8PFN.jpg

C2La3lUUQAAdHhR.jpg

C2La4V_UQAAukDg.jpg

JY gif

Cr [_wish淹不死的鱼]

Spoiler

50f92109ly1fbrjimkcfmg20i20a6b0l.gif

50f92109ly1fbrjiofqa3g20i20a6nmr.gif

Cr [三岁囧尼的眼圈]

Spoiler

7d5f6b98ly1fbr3b7r490g209b073hdx.gif

JY's interview video

Spoiler

Cr Enchanting

Spoiler

C2MIsqqUsAAs8y0.jpg

C2MIzN7UcAEmGcz.jpg

C2MIvm6UkAEZPpa.jpg

C2MI1L-UAAAKAog.jpg

• Like 13

JY in Milan

Cr 黄景瑜可爱的九岁妹妹

Spoiler

C2L5YoiVEAAI1z-.jpg

Cr 各种媒体图 via sguie

Spoiler

C2L6reIUkAACjTR.jpg

C2L7RJiUkAM9j53.jpg

C2L7Tc-VEAEv27E.jpg

C2L7ST_UQAAOD81.jpg

C2L6trjUkAAKE6C.jpg

C2L6s5VUkAMVVdZ.jpg

C2L6sJVUQAA3etD.jpg

Cr [鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团]

Spoiler

C2Lep6XVIAA9lM6.jpg

C2LerRwVEAAVUCN.jpg

C2LesaDUoAAsmGM.jpg

ZZ - Variety Show. Tomorrow at 19:00 (BJ Time)

Spoiler

ZZ gif

Spoiler

Cr Timmyoo

006txQ9ygw1fbrhnljje2g30fa0agb2k.gif

LOL ZZ Flower

Spoiler

Cr JH_TX

C2LZJrXUQAAMUMG.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1fbribtpvpfj20rs56l1kx.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

Ce zhouroro

C2M-SoBUoAAtFde.jpg

C2M-SoAUQAAV_o2.jpg

Fanart by [小奶音biubiubiu]

Spoiler

C2LXgClUsAA29mC.jpg

• Like 15

Yo folks, something funny happened today. A nonny messaged me on my blog (no, that's not the funny part; I do receive texts, you see) and the bottom line was that how could I still boast about YuZhou even after watching the new BTS. 

O-kay!

The surprising thing is that my blog isn't even about YuZhou! But yeah, I do post some YZ stuff sometimes. And after reading that, instead of getting angry, I metaphorically pulled my collar up! 'Cause, you see, if this person has taken the time and trouble to bash me, it means I'm on the right track! 

But....this got me thinking. I've been reading posts, comments here and there stating how upset the fans have become knowing that sometimes ZZ and JY were instructed to do the things they did. 

I can understand the emotion but hear me out, all right?

Spoiler

Of course, some of the BTS scenes were orchestrated!! I mean, that's the whole point of releasing the BTS vids, isn't it? To gain more popularity for the show. To prove that the chemistry extends to off screen also! That's a PR masterstroke! To think that none of it were scripted would be stupidity. 

Now, that being said, it is also true that all of them were NOT staged. For example, CJD might have asked ZZ to warm JY's leg but that's only that- a request. She couldn't have forced him to do it as I do not think for a second that the actors signed a contract to follow through everything they were instructed off screen. So, it was entirely upto ZZ to act the way he did. And do you honestly believe that he would have complied if anyone 'told' him to open his jacket and press JYls foot against his torso?? Not only it's a preposterous request but also offensive. So, my lovelies, that was all our boy's doing. 

They might have been 'told' to flirt on camera, but JY's face going from flirty to intense while biting his lips, his quickened breath were NOT instructed. Why I think so? Just look at the acting quality in the show. The instruction weren't that minute even while directing them for the shoot. 

NOBODY asked them to rub each others' inner thighs while gazing at each other! I mean, come on!!!

They practically eye f-cked!! *fangirling*

And moreover, we have seen all these behavious from our baobeis outside the shoot also. That's the way they act when they are together! As I repeatedly say, watch their eyes and hands!!!!

They GRAVITATE AROUND EACH OTHER!

There are, like, a gazzilion proofs but if despite that we chose to be blind then that's really unfortunate. 

This may sound rude but I hate it when people deliberately want to be obtuse. 

If you still have doubt, just replace one of them with a girl and imagine the scenario. You'll get your answer. 

I thought I was calm when I started writing it but turned out that I wasn't. I'm really, really passionate about the things I believe in, and any of my statements above sounded offensive then I apologize. My only request is that trust in your own mind, heart and intuition. Yes, intuition. 

Thanks.

Abbie

P.S- nonny is short for 'annonymous' 

• Like 11

Yo folks, something funny happened today. A nonny messaged me on my blog (no, that's not the funny part; I do receive texts, you see) and the bottom line was that how could I still boast about YuZhou even after watching the new BTS. 

O-kay!

The surprising thing is that my blog isn't even about YuZhou! But yeah, I do post some YZ stuff sometimes. And after reading that, instead of getting angry, I metaphorically pulled my collar up! 'Cause, you see, if this person has taken the time and trouble to bash me, it means I'm on the right track! 

But....this got me thinking. I've been reading posts, comments here and there stating how upset the fans have become knowing that sometimes ZZ and JY were instructed to do the things they did. 

Spoiler

Of course, some of the BTS scenes were orchestrated!! I mean, that's the whole point of releasing the BTS vids, isn't it? To gain more popularity for the show. To prove that the chemistry extends to off screen also! That's a PR masterstroke! To think that none of it were scripted would be stupidity. 

Now, that being said, it is also true that all of them were NOT staged. For example, CJD might have asked ZZ to warm JY's leg but that's only that- a request. She couldn't have forced him to do it as I do not think for a second that the actors signed a contract to follow through everything they were instructed off screen. So, it was entirely upto ZZ to act the way he did. And do you honestly believe that he would have complied if anyone 'told' him to open his jacket and press JYls foot against his torso?? Not only it's a preposterous request but also offensive. So, my lovelies, that was all our boy's doing. 

They might have been 'told' to flirt on camera, but JY's face going from flirty to intense while biting his lips, his quickened breath were NOT instructed. Why I think so? Just look at the acting quality in the show. The instruction weren't that minute even while directing them for the shoot. 

NOBODY asked them to rub each others' inner thighs while gazing at each other! I mean, come on!!!

And moreover, we have seen all these behavious from our baobeis outside the shoot also. That's the way they act when they are together! As I repeatedly say, watch their eyes and hands!!!!

There are, like, a gazzilion proofs but if despite that we chose to be blind then that's really unfortunate. 

If you still have doubt, just replace one of them with a girl and imagine the scenario. You'll get your answer. 

I thought I was calm when I started writing it but turned out that I wasn't. I'm really, really passionate about the things I believe in, and any of my statements above sounded offensive then I apologize. My only request is that trust in your own mind, heart and intuition. Yes, intuition. 

Thanks.

Abbie

• Like 3

I felt compelled to do more gifs from the new BTS video. This is all about sexy times, so I'll put it all behind a cut. Because, man, there is a LOT of sexy in there. :wub:

Spoiler

ZZ's hands wandering under JY's sweater... He must have reached a nipple there even. Example one of them going above and beyond the call of 'duty'. Or is it a case of sacrificing yourself for your art? 

source.gif

JY's hand on ZZ's little, tiny waist... aaahhh, it just gets to me. He does a little extra squeeze right at the waist which he didn't need to do. But you got to love that waist, don't you? 

source.gif

JY trying to open ZZ's trousers so he can pull them off completely? He's just groping around down there! In so many of these takes and rehearsals you see how much of it they're improvising. The basics are set: where to turn, what to say etc. But everything in between, they're just going with the flow. And sometimes, it doesn't really work (even if it would add to the realism of it, if GH actually did find trouble with some buttons or a zipper or something breaks or whatever). But I just love how unabashedly JY just rummages around ZZ's front. Seeing what he can find there? Hehe. 

source.gif

JY's hand wandering down below... Is there really any reason why he should do that? Well, it sure makes it all seem a LOT more realistic! And I love seeing how ZZ's hand keeps reaching for JY. As soon as his hands are empty, he reaches for more. 

source.gif

ZZ looks ever so turned on, doesn't he? I'm not sure he's this good an actor... Nah, this boy is ready to go. 

source.gif

Best thing last: the more I see this bit, the more I think it says. In many of the rehearsals and takes they're giggling and laughing and talking. But right here, they just go very quiet. They did the whole scene, all the way through, with full energy, complete abandon. So of course they're drained, out of breath, sweaty. But still, that dazed look on ZZ, he almost looks a little shocked, like he can't believe what just happened, what he just did, what JY did. And when the camera turns to JY, it seems he might have been looking at ZZ the whole time. So there he is, watching quietly, biting his lip the way JY always seems to do in emotional moments. The tension in the room is palapable. It's filled with it. And remember that these two then went to sleep in the same bed... 

source.gif

And I just want to add: the BTS were made to promote the show and to promote JY and ZZ as a CP. That's their purpose and that's how it works. And it's not the point. You have to look at these vids this in mind and you'll find that you believe in the magic that is YZ anyway. Because it's what they're NOT doing which tells you things, and what they're doing instead. It's how they look at each other, it's how they so obviously enjoy each others' company so much. It's that last gif. For me, the BTS are fiction and reality at the same time. It's real in the sense that what we see is what happened. But we don't see everything, we only what was filmed and what's been deemed interesting enough for release. (If we could hack into CJD's computer, well...)

• Like 18

@charlie10- That last gif.....OMG THE LAST GIF!!!!! 

I've always heard and read the veterans actors say that there is nothing romantic about filming an intimate scene with all those crew and camera zooming at your face and all. And I admit that I didn't hold much hope before watching the Shangyin bed scenes BTS because of previous experiences. But lo and behold! There they were, stealing my breath away (and each others')!!! This is definitely not the 'call of duty' as you said; they haven't reached Tom Hanks' level of acting yet! I won't say anymore as that would be repetitive but remember that car kiss scene? (I can't make gifs, unfortunately), At one take JY abruptly pulled away from the kiss and they were avoiding looking at each other. The atmosphere was so full of UST!!! My take is that they were aroused (it was pretty obvious, actually.Their pelvises were touching, grazing. No wonder they were shy:w00t: ) and before they lose all the control, JY stopped.

Your gifs are like tiny bits of happiness coated in caramel! Thank you!!!! :heart:

EDIT- That fourth gif got me squealing HARD!!!!!!! He was caressing the bulge!!!!!!! Holly Molly Golly!!!!! *sobs in happiness*

• Like 9

4 hours ago, abhishikta said:

O-kay!

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks.

Abbie

Long post ahead!

I'm sorry to hear that someone had the poor judgement to essentially flame you for posting about yuzhou, though it is none of their business if you choose to do so. I don't really understand much mandarin but i did sense there was some encouragement on the part of the staff, probably CJD etc for them to act lovey dovey for BTS. But i also agree that what they do off set most likely isn't part of their contract. I mean it might be considered part of selling the show but they have a right to refuse, because it is associated with their names/reputation and you can't buy that easily. Considering the positive relationship between JY and ZZ and the staff, i'm pretty sure nothing was forced. If it was then the scenes wouldn't feel as natural. I think its half between giving candies to fans and the encouragement of super fujoshis towards their friends. And that is not even mentioning the way they interact with each other which can be seen. Other BL shows probably do the same thing, but if you notice a difference between those ones and addicted then i don't think its all about selling the show.

I think a lot of the time they were just constantly running the camera to see if they can catch any candies and they did a lot lol. It would be almost like filming twice the number of episodes if they had to script and rehearse everything for the BTS to the level of being able to enact the emotions etc. So yeah, some of the scenes were probably encouraged/suggested/part of a photoshoot but definitely not all. I am also doubtful that the director was really involved in getting clips for the BTS, i think that was most likely CJD's role/interest. So those scenes with the director and other crew are less likely to be scripted. I don't want to say more, because i don't want to jinx anything lol!

Watching the new BTS clips did give me some pause/doubt about some of the scenes, but (did you guys see all the extra bed scenes? ZZ was covering his crotch a lot lol...........) i kind of wonder, why did they release the full clips to the thai fans? They really, really didn't have to. I guess you could say they might have wanted to clear JY's name so people can excuse his actions as just doing his job. But there were also some more in depth yuzhou scenes.

Either way, i'm just more worried about the political environment in china right now as well as in the future. If the current leaders continue on then it might be more bleak than it is now. Ignore me, i'm just being pessimistic, but i would love for to see the thread flooded with sweets/candies past and present to cheer us all up lol. :flushed::blush::grin::cookie: Let's make it a YZ wonderland lol :heart:

• Like 10

@crystalclear18  In my opinion it really doesn't matter about the BTS because it is still quite clear that the boys are/were in a relationship at some point.  So, whether they were coached is irrelevant.

If the nay-sayers would notice the boys always work their schedules so that they are usually in the same city before extended trips(ZZ goes MIA).

• Like 11

7 hours ago, sassie12 said:

@crystalclear18  In my opinion it really doesn't matter about the BTS because it is still quite clear that the boys are/were in a relationship at some point.  So, whether they were coached is irrelevant.

If the nay-sayers would notice the boys always work their schedules so that they are usually in the same city before extended trips(ZZ goes MIA).

Thanks for the reassurance lol. Yeah thinking too much about it will just make it unenjoyable sometimes. X.X

• Like 2

@crystalclear18- Hello, dearie! Thanks for the moral support! :wub:

My reaction was quite opposite while watching the BTS. To clarify I'd have to backtrack a bit.

I've said this time and again that these BTS were the reason that compelled me to join this fandom, BUT when I first started to watch these I expected everything to be preplanned and staged. I still remember my reaction, "Oh, isn't it clever?! Extend the show to the off screen to captivate the audience!". But the more I watched the more doubt crept into my mind. I went from, "yeah yeah, these two are all lovey-dovey in real, I get it" to "wait, what?! That's not fake! That can't be faked. I'm witnessing a genuine reaction/emotion here! Holy sh-t!" I turned my fangirl mode on and spent hours on rewatching the vids and analyzing the physical manifestation of their emotions. The rest is history and now, here I am, enjoying the BTS to the fullest.

On this note, I want to say that, one of my most favourite BTS moment is, where ZZ was goofing with the camera and JY suddenly pulled him back and pressed his against his own chest, and when ZZ began to thump his head JY squeezed ZZ's cheeks with both of his hand and gave him a soft and affectionate look. I can't express how much I love that scene!! Everything was so tender, so, so very lovely and delicate. JY isn't a guy who is used to controlling and regulating his physical strength, yet when he squeezed ZZ's cheek he distributed the pressure to his own shoulders as to not hurt ZZ! I melted watching it. Turned into a puddle! ZZ was so pleasantly taken aback and the way JY looked down at him.....

Even if it turns out to be scripted, those looks, those affections, those careful tender touches were the truth for me Sometimes we walk on a paved path but that does not mean our steps are not real or we are just imitating.  

Another thing is that I don't like to linger on the past. These BTS happened many months ago and a great deal of things happened after it.We, fans, are at the disadvantage on getting everything second handedly and we must not form ou opinion based on past events only. What matters to me is how our boys are holding up at the moment. When you feel down thinking about all those lovely scenes as staged, just remember that even after being targetted these two babies never stopped being who they are and what they mean for each other. They keep on fighting, keep struggling to hold their heads up above the water, and keep on professing their feelings for each other despite all the obstacles they have to pass through on a daily basis. 

Don't lose hope. Our boys are not con artists. They are not fanbaiters. Support them by holding onto your faith.

Sorry for the length of this post. Hope I didn't bore you to tears.

Much love.:heart:

Abbie

• Like 9

JY - Milan - Taiwan - Beijing 170117

Cr [鲸城_黄景瑜个站]

Cr [Bluesea_黄景瑜个站]

Spoiler

C2QkDDGUsAAAn7t.jpg

C2QkD5tUkAA9yWx.jpg

C2QkE3HVQAYrwv1.jpg

C2QkFseUAAA6D6N.jpg

Cr.鲸城_黄景瑜个站

Spoiler

C2RQX4yVIAEYG75.jpg

C2RQYn9VIAAx8V3.jpg

C2RQZIoUcAAogiF.jpg

JY - Shanghai Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr YencounterZ

C2NsENCUAAAcOQy.jpg

C2NsFyBUUAADb3g.jpg

C2NsH7jVIAINQcp.jpg

C2NsJeSUsAEkwFF.jpg

ZZ - ELLE Style Award 161216

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

C2S_mTXUoAElA4J.jpg

C2S_mTYUkAA3NXb.jpg

C2S_mTbUAAEN-58.jpg

C2S_mTZUQAASeJS.jpg

Drawing by jjseason

Spoiler

C2S-PvJVQAEJoDs.jpg

C2S-QgyVIAE4Qfh.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Spoiler

C2S-JmQUkAA4cI4.jpg

FMV

Spoiler

• Like 14

Spoiler

Any update regarding the variety show of ZZ? I just saw on IG that the show was postponed until after Chinese New Year. How true is this? Does anybody know the reason behind the postponement? And here I am so excited to watch even some snippets from those kind enough to upload them. :tears:

• Like 2

So JY is flying to beijing and ZZ is MIA since there's no news of ZZ.. XD
When JY is also MIA and then suddenly appears while smiling cutely as richard simmons then I'm going to check out their lips :ph34r:
I'm sure that there'll be something :'D

Come on everyone~ there's no way everything is staged~ just look at them wearing couple outfits and how JY says that the best time he had was when the four of them were together...
I mean even if you do not believe the BTS of Shangyin~ how can you not believe what the boys themselves tell us and those teary/sad eyes they get when they sing some songs which are obviously directed at each other... and they even told in an interview that they got turned on (and how JY thought that ZZ was handsome during the shoot hohoho)~ I mean it would be impossible not to unless you are straight as a pole (had to add a JY-the-pole-bending-master gag there xD)
Haven't we seen how much they love each other even after Addicted? those stares, those eyes that they use to look at each other and their friendship/realtionship (I'm for relationship tho :D) that's still going on even after the ban~
Do we need more proof?

The truth we see is their attraction to each other which will not change~

Love at first sight right? :wub:

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, boysloveismylife said:

So JY is flying to beijing and ZZ is MIA since there's no news of ZZ.. XD
When JY is also MIA and then suddenly appears while smiling cutely as richard simmons then I'm going to check out their lips :ph34r:
I'm sure that there'll be something :'D

Come on everyone~ there's no way everything is staged~ just look at them wearing couple outfits and how JY says that the best time he had was when the four of them were together...
I mean even if you do not believe the BTS of Shangyin~ how can you not believe what the boys themselves tell us and those teary/sad eyes they get when they sing some songs which are obviously directed at each other... and they even told in an interview that they got turned on (and how JY thought that ZZ was handsome during the shoot hohoho)~ I mean it would be impossible not to unless you are straight as a pole (had to add a JY-the-pole-bending-master gag there xD)
Haven't we seen how much they love each other even after Addicted? those stares, those eyes that they use to look at each other and their friendship/realtionship (I'm for relationship tho :D) that's still going on even after the ban~
Do we need more proof?

The truth we see is their attraction to each other which will not change~

Love at first sight right? :wub:

:heart::heart::heart:

For me, there's even more proof in what they HAVEN'T done since the ban - yes, I could (almost...) believe that some of the BTS footage was put on, and perhaps those lovey-dovey eyes were just looks, but if they really weren't in a relationship the first thing they would have done after the bans would be to very clearly state that they weren't together, had never been together, and oh btw here's our girlfriends... The fact that even after all the bans and pressure they're still dropping hints is all the proof to me. 

Also, those recent BTS videos... :wub:

(p.s. thanks so much to all you guys here for your regular posts, gifs, photos, videos and theories - I spend every day stalking this forum for your updates, even though I very rarely post!)

• Like 12