So while I was out, my brother and I went to watch Trolls and when the song True Colors and it reminded me of JY's singing Rainbow and Love. It got me and had me a bit in tears. It must be really hard for them to really say what they mean or to actually say what they are thinking when it comes to the actual meanings and pertaining to who it is about. 

@ksuyen your post of I crossed the ocean to see you, the highlighted parts reminded me so much of his Changba cover of Becoming more lonely. You can hear the loneliness in JY's voice when he sings. His voice really suit ballads, mostly the emotional ones. It brings out his shining moment. 

Ugh, before I make another incoherent posts, I'll go to sleep now. Jy and Zz should be enjoying their vacation for now. 

• Like 8

006vBjclgw1f9q925u6koj31aw2bcx6p.jpg

dangggggg! one lucky charming kitty owns this gorgeous creature! CONGRATS boss jingyu!!!

His voice cuts thru deep into your soul....he sings an old song and makes it sound like it's new and totally owns it!

to our Korean yuzhou family.....you made our innermost wish possible! ....to sing if Hai has yin....a song that connects us all....you were the voice of all the yuzhou fans all over the world saying to our boys...we are here for them and we will be beside them thru their journey no matter what! it may not be them singing the song......but I'm pretty sure.....our boys heard it.......especially their hearts:wub:

We love you Jingyu & zhou2x! you two are the symbol of true love! a love that endures, love that is kind, love that does not envy, a love that sacrifices, a love that knows no distance, stature, gender or standards, a love that is willing to wait!

JUST SIMPLE LOVE!

• Like 12

Haven't been posting in a while. 

May I say that JY looks so beautiful in blue? He looks so young and refreshing.

I was hoping that he will sing If Hai has Yin. I feel that it is his song too. Alas it is not to be. Those Korean fans though... they are amazing. They did what Chinese fans said they won't able to do...

By the way, I wonder what is the ratings of Addicted in Korea. Understand it is shown on a paid tv station. Hope it is great too.

• Like 13

The boss was the one who clearly broke the rules first, for singing 'I cross the ocean to see u'... :wub: (& allowed a clearly cpf on the stage). Its a song at addicted thai fm (not allowed to reminding about shangyin??!! What a rule??!! :blink::angry:)... excelent bosss... and I want to say. Why is it the chinese gov. So strict with the boss? Is it because he was the one who hold the yuzhou flag and he was the first one who 'flapping' the yuzhou flag over the sky?? ;)Even the 'kitten' could sang 'walk slowly' and 'if Hai has Yin' in his concert.. . But the boss can only give 'subtle hints' on his FM... . if u ever wonder about why is the boss was the captain of this ship? Search for JY playlist song and U'll find a song with tittle "our ship has sailed". Khehehehe... . (What a subtle way, captain:glasses: )

Sooo right now, is it chnse gov. VS Yuzhou battle ship eh... . Fighting YUZHOU.:glasses:

Bowing to the great of yuzhou family at Korea, U guys are da real 'superpower'... 

The moment the FM set at korea are already a wrong move againts cpf. 'rules are thre to be broken with'... HAHAHAHA. Korea was one of the greatest Yuzhou family, khehehe...

Sooo, we hve this sugar from Korea FM. How about the one later at Thai FM??? . Its just 'the beginning'.... . Thailand = one of the greatest yuzhou family. Khehehe....  YUZHOU will always win cuz we're the 'Universe'. We have "POWER"  too... YUZHOU contain all over the world. 

The grazia photoshoot, wasn't some 'kitten' hve one too the moment before?? 

Someone need to analysis the ring on boss finger. Khehehe... . We already know about the 'kitten' ring thoo... wasn't the boss style at korea fm more like some 'kitten' style?? Even the way he wears the hat was same with zz. Yoo, boss... are U gonna do a 'beatbox' too later?? Khehehehe... . "your colour has became my colour" ehh boss..... . Boss already 'painted' by some 'kitten' colourss.... Here was the boss not a boss anymore ehhh... but just a 'kid'?? !!. :P

• Like 6

On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 3:37 PM, prima13facie said:

ZZ Today at JD 12 hour live show.

Posted by 京东

发福利啦!@许魏洲 的翘臀长腿美人图拿走不谢!看着台下妹子们的狂热尖叫还有满屏的星星眼少女心,东东表示下次一定要满足各位粉丝们的愿望,让洲洲成为明年京东双十一的特派星送员。

All out welfare! @许魏洲 ZZ's sexy hips, long legs, beautiful figure, don't mention it! Looking off the

ZZ sexy hips eh??!!. Why not just say 'sexy b*tt'??!!. SORRY..... :phew:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

So while I was out, my brother and I went to watch Trolls and when the song True Colors and it reminded me of JY's singing Rainbow and Love. It got me and had me a bit in tears. It must be really hard for them to really say what they mean or to actually say what they are thinking when it comes to the actual meanings and pertaining to who it is about. 

U know, I'm imagining boss and kitten attended another award together again (alas as always the seat was seperated). And boss was sing again and he sing 'all of me by john legends' (the song was updated by 5ML). Before he sing, he said 'this song was for some kitten below'... HUAAAAA. When imagining it my tears was overflowing... :bawling:

And because of yuzhou, all love song to me was become sooo beautiful and magnificient. :wub:. Of course when I hear it, my mind was always come to both of our perfect boys. 

Quote the song:

Reff: Coz all of me,

Loves all of U

love ur curves and all ur edges

All ur perfect imperfection

Give ur all to me

I give my all to U

U're my end and my beginnings

Even I'm losing I'm winning

:bawling:

DAT FEELS.. SOOOO DEEPPPPP. I'M CRYING WHEN I HEARD IT. (thinking about them). Boss.. u're singing it for ur 'wifey' a.k.a the kitten, He has became ur wifey boss???!! Of course it is. WE GOT IT ALREADY, BOSS WHALE.... JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY??!! (OMO, or they had already married??!!). :wub:

• Like 8

Come on C-governmnt or whoever up there. cant your heart be moved, just let these 2 boys be happy. at least as a Very Good Friends support each other, without any prejudice?

Sweet and sours from Korea FM: awesome fan girl w/ ZZ mask; JY let Yuzhou hoodie girl come up to the stage; JY ballad songs of LOVE; with 5miles love post of ZZ as if he watching JY FM..mah heart..:tears:

Kudos for@bearology @ryokise for speedy Yuzhou update  and also for brave K-CPF! love yaa..:heart:

#im watching tv now, when suddenly they play the song hero (ost boyhood),which is also shangyin ost :dissapointed_relieved:#

• Like 11

Detective Delulu is on the prowl :sweatingbullets:

ZZ is MIA. He was supposed to fly back to Beijing yesterday but changed his flight to 14 of November instead. He has been missing since JY travelled to Seoul. There were rumors that they both had dinner in Seoul. Mind you, this is just a rumor though I wouldn't be surprised if kitten has been using his ninja skill to meet his hubby there. :phew:

Enjoy your weekend! :)

• Like 10

My god another Melancholy wk! Why must YUZHOU go thru such hardships and obstacles! It is breaking my heart! All we want is for them to be happy! Seeing two person who love each other to be together! Wah wah! I'll  like to quote! " < KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. GOD GIVES HIS HARDEST BATTLES TO HIS STRONGEST SOLDIERS>

<KEEP IN MIND ;THE TOUGHER THE LESSON,THE BIGGER THE BLESSING.>  YUZHOU u gotta stay strong!

:bawling::heart:

• Like 6

JY weibo update

谢谢你们的爱 我收到了

Translated by Gashu: Thank you guys for your love, I have received it

7695a96djw1f9qki1j81kj25pi2z8b2d.jpg

*Breakfast for two?* :lol:

Edit: ZZ posted similar photo on his weibo when he was in Korea too!!!

6b202cedgw1f56pypag73j21jq181nho.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add
  • Like 16

10 hours ago, bearology said:

*Breakfast for two?* :lol:

:sweatingbullets: let me grab my magnifying glass and check the reflection on the tea pots :lol:

9 hours ago, neko_wo_ai_ni said:

i think Korean really believe that Yuzhou is together..:wub:

Don't underestimate Korean cpf, they can be smarter than us ^_^:P

JY wearing wifey pant? :w00t:

Spoiler

FcGA46F.jpg

• Like 7

Full clip ZZ doing charity at Kunming. The kids were singing Moonlight with ZZ awww. Link here

Spoiler

JY  - Korea FanMeeting 121116

Spoiler

Cr hi_angel1130

CxI0cqKUAAAOaU4.jpg

CxI0cqKUAAEbEa8.jpg

CxI0cqJUQAACzYh.jpg

CxI0cqKUUAAhhX1.jpg

CxI68YrUUAACPqi.jpg

CxI692fVQAAIm3I.jpg

CxI6-e0VIAANTIT.jpg

CxIy81fUkAANmuE.jpg

CxIy81fUkAANmuE.jpg

CxIy81dVIAAsqPL.jpg

CxIy81dVIAED-7z.jpg

ZZ - L'Officiel Fashion Night

Spoiler

Cr Hyukira

CxI1JPpUcAAvBro.jpg

CxI1J1ZUsAIZuI6.jpg

CxI16biUkAA-8UC.jpg

CxI18PeUoAEhGqE.jpg

CxI19n1UcAA2_78.jpg

CxI1Sj7UoAAFD0u.jpg

JY - ShangHai to Beijing 071116

Spoiler

Cr sguie

006h1MyKgw1f9qqkwje45j321h3egqv8.jpg

CxJLezEUcAAxbl3.jpg

CxJLgMjUoAA4c9P.jpg

One day, this will be real!

Spoiler

Cr [棱Linggggg]

CxJDxd9UsAA95Wi.jpg

Cr leohild_ 

006qFXzrgw1f9qrdikzp6j31hc0u0wq5.jpg

From activers_ent

CxGxXO4UoAAm0Sr.jpg

CPF gave JY this during Korea FM and he was wearing it today

Spoiler

Cr BBUV_720

006x6v5hgw1f9qnd2wjqqj30ev0qomyc.jpg

006x6v5hgw1f9qnd4cyb5j30ho0niabv.jpg

006x6v5hgw1f9qnsyaaavj30id0iddgz.jpg

006x6v5hgw1f9qnd6gppej30qo0qogpu.jpg

006x6v5hgw1f9qnd26t4rj30qo0qo76n.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr HeroinFunny

Caption: Chew: Hahaha. All of these gifts are Chew's. [笑cry][笑cry]
Yu - Zhou - Dew: Too many. How can we finish packaging them?  Exhausted!!!!!!

005SvE90gw1f9qoilhu85j30np0hsdjm.jpg

• Like 14

bearology, this manip picture, mah heart!

CxJDxd9UsAA95Wi.jpg

I really do miss to see them together, with their glances, secret smiles, inside jokes. Brushing their skin off one another. All those little gestures that we had witnessed before. Dear Happy Camp moments, I wish you would appear again soon in their universe. 

• Like 9